Term Paper Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's nipple time. Like you did down below, press your lips gently against one nipple through my dress. And then let your stroking with the other hand go all the way out and massage the nipple. Oh, yeah! Aaaah!"

Andrew was getting very hot. Maybe it wouldn't take that much to finish him off after all. He spontaneously switched sides without a prompt from Tanja. Nuzzling her other nipple while he stroked and squeezed the breast that had been in his face a few moments ago. Her nipples were thick and hard, pressing against the worn fabric of her dress. He gave one a little nibble with his lips while gently pinching the other one. Tanja threw back her head with a loud moan and grabbed his hair.

"Oh, Andrew!" Tanja looked down at him. "That's exactly the reaction you're looking for when you do this. Excellent. Let's pause for a second here, but keep caressing."

Tanja stroked his face with both hands. "I loved the way you switched sides, right before I was going to tell you do it. Good sense of timing. But you can't always be sure about when to change. You have to follow her signals. And breast sensitivity is an issue. Some women like it gentle, others like it rough. And it can depend on what time of the month it is for her, too. You could find yourself with a woman who barely likes to be touched there. And there are some that want you to slap their tits and pinch their nipples hard while you're fucking them.

"Keep in mind many women may shy away from being that talkative. We've all had it drilled into us that good girls don't speak up and ask a man to do things to her. Or ask him to change it up from how he's doing it. Only sluts do that. Good girls are supposed to lie back and let the man use her until he's shot his wad. But inside most good girls, her inner slut is just waiting to be unleashed. That's why I'm showing you all this. It helps the woman feel comfortable with you. And if you follow her cues, she won't be able to keep that inner slut from taking over."

"Tanja, I'm so fucking horny right now. You were right. I needed a tutorial like this. I've been fumbling around just on instinct."

"Alright, it's almost time for me to take over. But you can start unfastening a few buttons on my dress now. Look up at me while you slowly undo each one. Go as far as my waist. And let your hands move around on my breasts while you unbutton—keep me squirming. Or you could unbutton with one hand and go back to stroking my thighs with the other. You always have options. And there'll be times where she wants you to rip the buttons right off and start fucking her hard. You'll know."

Andrew was more aroused than he thought possible. He had never been this studied and methodical with foreplay before. His underwear felt soggy with precum. And her tits! He'd never been with anyone who was that voluptuous. He was seconds away from the reveal.

"Nice work, Andrew. Now open up my dress and have a good look. A lot of the time men have to feel guilty about leering at a woman's boobs, but this isn't one of them. Let me know how turned on you are when you see them."

"Tanja, they're magnificent. I've—"

Andrew's jaw dropped open. Tanja had huge pink areolas topped with thick, erect teats. There were two tiny silver BBs stuck to each side of her nipples, but on closer inspection he realized they were the ends of a metal bar piercing through each one. It startled the hell out of him. Tanja realized that was a first for Andrew.

"You've probably never seen a pierced nipple before, have you? Not in real life anyway. Yeah, it hurt like stink. But once they healed, I was glad I did it. They feel incredibly sexy. Even just knowing they're there, hidden from view to the outside world. When I worked topless, I had to wear pasties, so the only people who saw them were the other dancers backstage."

"Your breasts, they're beautiful, Tanja. The biggest ones—and the nicest ones—I've ever seen. In real life ... or in a magazine."

"Thank you, Andrew. They're back up to a 34F like they used to be. I guess you could call me an exhibitionist. I love showing them off—for money or otherwise. You never came to see me dance, did you? Well, none of those customers ever got this close. Boy, they waved a lot of money at me to go beyond the limits, but I never did.

"Why don't you caress my bare breasts and use your tongue to stimulate my nipples. Push the barbell around with your tongue. Suck on it. Let it click against your teeth. Oh, fuck yeah! Like that!"

Andrew got a strange tingle between his legs thinking about the searing pain she must have felt when the needle pierced her tender flesh. He reached up and began flicking the other one with his thumb. She groaned her approval and ran her fingers through his hair.

Tanja was in ecstasy. If he was playing with her kitty right then, she probably could have come. But that would have to wait until after his cock unloaded on her—right where he was sucking and tweaking. She reeled herself in and pulled his head back.

"Time for one other lesson. Taking my panties off."

Andrew leaned back and waited for further instructions. He now noticed that there was an additional piercing: a jeweled arc of metal through her navel. He'd seen that on women at the swimming pool—no big deal. Now he wondered how many of them had something else going on under their bikini tops.

"Like before, let's start out slow. Now this dress is longer than what most women wear these days, but reach under there and put your fingertips behind my knees and softly stroke me. Up and down, slowly, gently. Look up at me, let me know you're getting off on touching me. Give me that look that says your fingers are going to be up in my pussy soon, but you're going to tease me a little first."

Without any further prompting Andrew began caressing her bare hips and the back of her legs, like he'd done outside her clothes. Tanja closed her eyes and whispered "Yes!" Now his hands went across her ass cheeks, rubbing and squeezing, fingers curving around the tops of her legs, ever closer to her warm kitty.

"OK, here's another move. Cross your wrists so your right palm is on my right inner thigh and the same for the left. Now that your hands are inside my skirt, see how easy it is to slide them up and down between my thighs like that? Ooh, you're getting close. You can graze either thumb against the front of my panties. Go ahead, a light touch.

"Now when a woman opens up her stance a little—like this—you know you're on the right track. Yes, flick your thumbs across my panties as you keep caressing my inner thighs. Aaah, that's what I like.

"This is where she whispers, 'Take them off.' Or you could just do it without any prompting. Be bold."

Tanja explained how he should slip his hands up under the elastic, spread his fingers wide around her hips and ass, and pull them down slowly.

"Oh, perfect! You've done this before, haven't you?"

Andrew liked the way Tanja kept it humorous but arousing. He slid her skimpy panties down to her ankles, and she kicked them aside.

Tanja helped him up from his knees. She whispered close to his ear. "The next time you reach under there you'll feel a steaming wetcipka that's going to need some serious finger fucking. Remember that. Now we'll switch positions."

Tanja sat down on the sofa and began to undo Andrew's belt buckle. She lowered his white briefs, and a lovely erect cock sprung out. Not much more than average length but thick around and hard as oak. Oh, would she go crazy having that thrusting into her from behind right then, with the big swollen head dragging across her G-spot with every stroke! Tanja now regretted limiting the sexual menu, but she felt obliged to stick to the plan.

"Ooh, you're as wet as I am! Look at all that precum. Why don't you take off your t-shirt now, Andrew?" She smiled. "While I see if I can figure out where you liked to be touched."

While her hands moved between his thighs, Tanja looked up and inched her face closer to the wet tip of his cock. She did say no oral, right? His prick jerked helplessly each time her fingers rubbed against his balls, hanging loose and heavy between his legs.

Tanja wanted to shove that cock in her mouth so bad, feeling that sweet precum coat her tongue as she slowly sucked him toward a climax. She was seconds away from doing it but decided to satisfy her oral craving another way. Tanja lifted his scrotum with her flattened hand and fed one of his balls into her mouth, sucking it gently and caressing it with her tongue. Andrew let out a loud, guttural groan. She moved her fingers up his shaft and found the glistening knob. Tanja carefully spread the copious precum around his sensitive glans, making sure to keep her thumb slowly rotating around the frenulum.

"Tanja! My god!"

Andrew couldn't believe what was happening. He was expecting some perfunctory, quick tug job, but this was astonishing. Like the difference between running around in his backyard as a little kid with a plastic rocket ship and actually hurtling toward the moon in a N.A.S.A. spacecraft. Tanja took his other nut into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue while her fingernails found those incredible spots on his scrotum he never knew existed.

He grunted as he felt another involuntary release of precum from his penis. It spilled from the tip and oozed down onto Tanja's cheek. He was horrified, soiling her face with his goo like that. But her reaction was quite the opposite.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Look at you! Wetting me like that. Give me a taste. Please!"

Tanja repositioned herself so she could catch the next drop in her mouth. Andrew watched the precum dribble from his penis, shiny and clear. A long strand settled on her outstretched tongue.

"Mmmm, Andrew. Oh, I want more. Show me how wet you can get. And how much you like the way I'm touching you. I can't suck you, but I really want to. Drip down on me, Andrew."

Tanja sought out the hard root of his penis behind his balls. Thumb and middle finger stroking along the sides as her forefinger massaged that special area right before his anus. She pressed his leaking cock up against her face, letting the sticky fluid decorate her cheeks. Tanja was surprised how intense things had gotten. Her pussy had the sweetest aching throb. God, would she love to impale herself on his hardness right then.

"Andrew, does it get you hot seeing your dew on my face like this? I know you're going to let loose with a strong one pretty soon. I'll be ready for it. I want you to come all over my big tits. We can both watch and see how much you shoot out. I've got some deep cleavage, but I bet you can fill it up."

Tanja looked up at Andrew. He had his palms pressed against his butt, head thrown back, eyes closed. He was whimpering and trembling. Real close now, real close.

Andrew was burning with lust, white hot between his legs. No woman had come close to making him feel like this. The way she was touching him. Stroking him slowly behind his balls, letting them graze her palm. Rubbing his cock on her face. Plus that constant little teasing brush of her fingertips, back and forth across his glans. And her thumb causing a steady tingle of pleasure at the end, right under his cockhead. He could feel the initial stirrings of his climax—swelling, growing, building toward a release.

Tanja knew he was about to spew. It wouldn't take much more before he emptied out onto her chest. His throbbing purple knob dripped steadily at the end of his swollen shaft. The precum was getting thicker and a little cloudy.

"Tanja, please. I need to come. Please ... I want it so bad."

She had one more surprise for him. She ceased her hand work, placed his cock between her breasts, and began slowly massaging the shaft and head with her considerable cleavage.

"Oh, Andrew. I can't wait. All hot and sticky on my tits. I know you've got a big load for me. I'm so turned on watching you, knowing how close you are. Isn't this sexy, fucking my titties like this? So naughty. But I know you like it.

Andrew couldn't do much other than nod his head and gasp.

"Any moment now. It's going to feel so good, baby. We'll watch it together."

Andrew couldn't last another second. He cried out his warning to Tanja as a hot surge of pleasure spread down from his prostate and through his entire pelvis. Tanja felt the first little outflow from his cock in her cleavage and reacted quickly, using her forearm to lift up her heavy breasts as a target for his ejaculation. She grasped his shaft just below his cockhead, keeping the slow, steady rhythm unchanged.

Andrew let out an anguished scream as his initial jet of cum roared out like a firehose, down onto Tanja's undulating breasts. His body jerked and twisted as he tried to keep his balance. Each subsequent spurt felt like a massive wave crashing on the shore. He looked down and saw Tanja carefully milking rope after rope of thick, white cum onto her chest.

"Tanja... Tanja ... oh, god ... stroking my cock ... making me come all over you. Oh, that's so fucking sexy, all over your tits! Oh, Tanja ... so good ... s-o-o good!"

"Yeah, look at it, Andrew. I can't believe how much I'm jerking out of you. I've never seen anyone come this much. You don't know what's that's doing to me ... between my legs. I can almost feel every spurt like it's going up into my pussy right now. Oh god, you're really wetting me down. Nice and warm. Oh yeah, baby!"

He'd had his cock tugged before but not to completion. And he'd certainly never come on a woman's breasts while they both watched! Tanja shook out the last few drops from Andrew's dick as she stared into his eyes. He began swaying.

"Don't faint on me now, lover. Quick, sit down next to me and catch your breath." Andrew fell onto the sofa next to her with his pants still around his knees.

"Oh, reach over there and get me that towel from last night. You poured a quart of cum between my tits. It's way too much to just rub in." Tanja was pressing her breasts together with both hands.

Andrew felt light-headed but grabbed the towel and held it under her boobs. "OK, I'm ready to catch it."

Tanja let them fall, spilling Andrew's huge load of spunk down onto the towel.

"That was amazing, Andrew. What a stud!

"You know, I couldn't help but think about how hot it would have been for you to fuck my mouth, but I never could have swallowed that much cum. Most of it, probably, but a lot would have still ended up on my boobs."

Tanja desperately needed a release, too, but she let Andrew rest for another minute.

"Andrew, as soon as you're up to it, I'm ready to go. More than ready. I almost came spontaneously while you were spritzing all over me. That was intense.

"I can do this a little different than I was planning earlier. Just stay where you are and I'll straddle you. Not so much of a training session as needing you to start on me right away. I'm going to have you do all the pussy fingering, so let's do a quick lesson."

Tanja put her knees on either side of Andrew's legs and lifted up her skirt. Andrew saw she had a tattoo of a rose near her mound. That must have been a lot of pain so close to her treasure. It gave him that funny feeling in his groin again.

"You'll notice I have very prominent inner lips." Tanja spread herself open so Andrew could see clearly.

And he also noticed she was completely shaved down below. His first time seeing that.

"And you can see I have a big clit, too. It's really swollen and sensitive right now. And this skin covering it—or it usually covers it when I'm not this close to an orgasm. That's my clitoral hood. Now watch how I take two fingers and put them on each side and rub the hood up and down. Kind of like stroking a cock with a foreskin. So you're not touching the clit directly."

Andrew was still in a stupor after his orgasm. It was surreal what he was watching. A woman baring her most intimate parts and showing him the secret of making her come. He really would have liked a taste of her quim, but that wasn't in the playbook. Maybe he could suck on his fingers afterward.

"And see how I can squeeze my outer lips together with one hand so they trap the clit and hood between them? My palm is flat over my mound, and I can do an up and down stroke. Or side to side. And even a circular motion. All without touching the hood or clit directly. And while my palm is stroking away, my fingers are free to slip inside, like this. God, I'm just soaking wet! Mmmh!

"That's a secret that will put you out in front of all the other guys—trust me. The same issues as before: don't go stabbing your fingers up her pussy right away. Ease into it. Like I'm showing you."

Andrew was fascinated. This was like "playing doctor"—but much better. He wanted to touch. And feel her wetness. Usually he would be completely uninterested in doing any of this right after blowing a huge load like he did. But not that day.

"And this is how I play with my clit when I need a little more stimulation. Just a light flicking back and forth. Now you try it. Dip into my pussy and get your fingers wet.

"Do the hood stroke. Start slowly and deliberately. Like how I stroked your cock. Use your thumb and middle finger. Oh, Andrew, that feels divine. Squeeze a little more, babe. Oooh!

"OK, next. You can see your forefinger is free to do the flicking. Try that. Eeek ... yes, YES! Perfect.

"So I'll give you some help while you're diddling me: faster or slower, stroke or flick, direct or indirect. I think you'll get the hang of it pretty quick. And I'll need something up in my pussy, too. Just rest your hand on your thigh and point the middle two fingers up. I'll lower myself and move around on them, however it feels best for me. Let me shift over and straddle that leg. If I need some extra movement from your fingers, I'll call it out.

"Meanwhile, I'll be playing with my titties. I was going to give you more lessons on that, but I need to come so bad that we need to get going now. So watch how I stroke my boobs and pinch my nipples. It'll start soft then get rougher as I feel my orgasm get close. Take some mental pictures."

Tanja noticed that Andrew's cock had swelled up while she was talking. Oh, mama, would she like to stick that up inside her instead and ride it hard!

"If you're ready, put your fingers upright and let me ease down on them."

Andrew positioned his hand like she requested. He couldn't believe his cock was getting stiff again. Only a few minutes after the most intense, explosive orgasm he'd ever had in his life. If Tanja changed her mind and wanted to sit on his prick, he'd be OK with that. After all, she did show him a clean lab report.

"Oh, Andrew, Andrew ..." Tanja gasped as she let his fingers penetrate her vagina. She began to slowly move around on them. "Oh, that feelsreally good, babe. It's not going to take much to set me off. So grasp my hood with your fingers and start an easy, gentle stroke. I'm real close, so I don't need much stimulation. It'll be a nice, slow build until I can't take it anymore."

Tanja felt his fingers softly caress her clit through the thin membrane. The sensations shot all through her body like a crazed sexual electricity. If she wanted, this could be over in thirty seconds; but she intended to stretch it out for a few minutes. Feel it build slowly until she just couldn't hold it in any longer.

Andrew inhaled the rich scent of her sex. He was barely suppressing his yearning for a taste of her kitty. He thought about telling her how much he wanted to do it. But it would be too embarrassing to blurt out something like that. Yet there he was, fingers invading her juicy channel, stroking her sensitive nub, and watching her arousal go into orbit. He had to say something.