Term Paper Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tanja, you know I thought about eating your pussy when you mentioned it earlier. Of course, we said safe sex only, but that didn't stop me from wondering how you taste. I guess I'll just have to settle for licking my fingers after I've made you come."

"Really?" Tanja was shocked but wanted to hear more. "How were you going to do it? Give me details."

"I'd ask you to open yourself up like you just did for me. Then I'd get the tip of my tongue wet and slowly tease your lips with it. Suck and nibble on them."

Tanja wasn't expecting this, but it lit another burner deep inside her. "Then what?"

"I'd probe around the opening of your pussy with it. So I could hear you moan and call out my name."

Andrew wondered what had gotten into him. He'd never said stuff to a woman while having sex. No running commentary or dirty talk. He wasn't even sure women liked that sort of thing. They could easily be turned off by vulgarity like that. But it just made Tanja grind more forcefully on his fingers.

"Then I'd shove it up inside you and get a good taste. As far in as I could stick it. In and out. And I'd lick you all over. Press my tongue on your clit and move it around. Like I'm doing with my fingers now. Just like you showed me. Am I doing it right, Tanja? It sure looks like it."

Andrew couldn't believe the filth that was spewing out his mouth. Was he possessed? Tanja was being much rougher with her breasts than he thought any woman could be. Squeezing them hard. Pulling on her nipple piercings. She pushed her boobs together, leaned over, and thrust them in his face.

"Suck on them. Like you were going to do to my pussy. Bite them. Push me over the edge now, baby. Oh, Andrew! Andrew!"

Tanja knew her orgasm would hit hard in a few seconds. Like a freight train that went too fast on a tall trestle and careened over the edge, starting its plunge below. Those few seconds before hitting the ground with a massive explosion. Oh, shit! Does he have more fingers going up inside me now? I'm so fucking wet! He probably could shove his whole hand in my pussy if I asked him to.

The force of her climax almost knocked the wind out of her. Searing jolts of sexual energy curling her toes. Waves of pleasure surging up from her kitty and down from her breasts where he was roughly sucking and biting her sensitive nipples as she requested. At first, Tanja could only manage a few wheezing grunts and moans as she let herself give in to the sensations washing over her. As she rode the swell of her orgasm, she called out his name repeatedly, praising his sexual skills.

Andrew had never been so emotionally close to a woman in the midst of her orgasm. Talk about not holding back! He was almost smothering in the bounty of her breast flesh as she leaned into him. His own precum drooled freely from the tip of his penis and down his hip.

Tanja enjoyed the lengthy pleasant ebb of her climax. "Andrew, please let me have a minute here," she gasped. "That was months of pent up sexual frustration that needed to get out. I'm not sure I could even stand up right now, much less walk."

There was no rush—still time before they needed to leave. And he hadn't forgotten about licking her cum off his fingers. Maybe he should do that in private.

"OK, Andrew. Lesson's over. You get an A plus, no question. I'll see if I can get that on your report card. Mmm, that was the best.

"Alright, slowly coming back down to earth now. Do you have a little mending kit so I can sew my button back on? Or a safety pin? I can be taking care of that while you get ready."

"Sure, I'll get it," he said, yanking off his jeans but stowing his leaking cock back inside his briefs. "I'm going to hop in the shower while you do that."

When Andrew returned with the sewing kit, Tanja was sitting on the sofa with the dress off her shoulders and down to her waist—button in hand, ready to sew. That pose and the early morning light made her look gentle and romantic, with her full breasts and satisfied smile. His half-hard cock was straining against the front of his underwear, threatening to point upward again. Andrew couldn't believe how quickly his desire had retuned. His inner animal wanted to fuck her properly, nice and hard. He'd better get in that shower now and calm down. Stroke one out, if necessary.

Tanja opened up the kit and threaded a needle. She got the button sewed on quickly and checked the others to see if they needed mending. Her libido was still simmering. Those months of sexual frustration weren't eased entirely. Even with that outstanding orgasm, she felt like she needed more: a stiff cock inside her, giving her a good seeing to.

It was a little before 7:00 AM. It would be nice to take a shower before she hit the road. Washing off all that anxiety from the night before. They had time. And time for more than showering. She wasn't sure Andrew would be interested in that, despite the bulge in his briefs. But she knew how guys think with their middle leg. It should be fairly easy to convince a naked man in a shower stall. She slipped off her dress and marched toward the bathroom.

Andrew was luxuriating in the warm water cascading over him. All the angst and negativity from his term paper panic was slipping away as he ran the soap bar over his body. What a crazy outcome! He shampooed his hair and put his head under the shower, letting the suds spill over his shoulders.

But he had a fire in his groin that was still smoldering. There was probably time to rub out a quick one. Andrew lathered up his penis and began to stroke it while he sucked on the fingers that had been inside her quim.

"Hey, is there room for two in there?"

Andrew barely had time to compose himself before the shower curtain parted and Tanja's bare body stepped in.

"Let me get wet, babe."

Tanja slid by him, feeling his soapy, erect cock slip across her belly. Hmm, why was it so hard? Had she interrupted something? She returned to the back of the tub, grazing her hand along his stiffness as she squeezed by. Tanja decided to go for it. She turned her back to Andrew and leaned against the tile wall, placing her hands above her head.

"Rub that soap all over me, Andrew. Get me good and clean."

Andrew was having a little trouble breathing. Seconds ago he was stroking his cock solo. And now a wet, busty, nude female was asking him to soap her down. Who was he to refuse? Remembering the sensuality lessons from earlier, he carefully slid the soap bar over her shoulders and arms and across her back while caressing her with his other hand.

Tanja closed her eyes and moaned softly. Andrew had his lower body pressed against hers, nestling his raging erection in the cleft of her ass. She squirmed in frustration, wishing he'd just jam his prick in her. When he soaped up her armpits, she felt a twinge of embarrassment, knowing she needed to shave there. But she realized that of all the intimacies she had shared with men over the years, no one had ever offered such a private act of grooming as he was doing then.

She turned around to face him and placed her hands behind her so he could have full access to her body. "OK, get my front now. All over, top to bottom." Tanja glanced down at his erection which only seemed bigger. His face was filled with lust as he soaped her heavy, slippery tits.

"Make sure they'rereally clean," she admonished with a coy smile. "I know I didn't quite get all your cum off with the towel."

As he washed her, Andrew knew his cock was throbbing against her body. There was no reason to hide his desire. He kneeled down to clean her legs and feet, causing her to tremble when he included her pussy lips.

Tanja was seething with an uncontrollable need. She lifted him up and took the soap from his hand.

"Andrew, were you washing yourself off down there when I stepped in the shower? Let me finish that for you."

Tanja grasped his cock; it felt hot and alive in her hands. She soaped his shaft and balls and drew a sudsy finger around the rim of his asshole.

Andrew reached down and slipped his fingers between her swollen labia and put his face close to hers. "We're not done yet, are we?"

"No, we're not," Tanja gasped.

They kissed for the first time. Hungrily, burning with desire. Tongues thrusting and swirling, hands between each other's legs.

Andrew was amazed he was so horny again after such a short break. The time for safe sex was over. He wanted to get up close and personal.

"Put your leg up on the edge of the tub," he commanded. Andrew knelt down, spread her open, and looked up.

"I'm going to suck your pussy now."

She shuddered when his mouth touched her. His tongue teased her lips and pushed up inside. Andrew wasn't sure he could make her come like that; their bodies were positioned awkwardly. But beyond satisfying his own urge to eat her out, he also saw it as a gesture—of thanks, of respect, of trust.

Tanja's taste was warm and earthy, slick upon his lips. She shivered and groaned as he sucked hard on the protruding folds and dragged his tongue across her swollen clit.

"If you keep doing that, you're going to have to fuck me," Tanja moaned. "Good and hard. From behind, like a dog."

Andrew had no intention of stopping. Either she was going to come on his mouth or bend over for a frenzied coupling.

"I warned you," she cried, pulling him up and grabbing his rock-hard penis. Tanja kissed him urgently as the water streamed down on them. She whispered in his ear: "I wasn't kidding about being rough. I need you to fuck me like you hate me."

Tanja broke free and bent over, grasping the faucets with both hands. Andrew didn't hesitate a second. Doing it from behind seemed animalistic, which suited his mood perfectly at that moment. He'd never had sex in that position before, though. Woman on top was the only variation he had experienced. He was a bit clumsy as he probed her opening with his cockhead.

"Push!"

And so he did, burying his cock inside her warm sheath. It only took a few strokes before Tanja let loose with her first scream.

"Oh, fill me up, baby!That's what I need."

Andrew grabbed her hips and began a vigorous thrusting, smacking against her ass with his pelvis. Tanja's tits swung wildly, bobbling and swaying from side to side. She was rocking back into him, meeting his every stroke. He'd never fucked a woman who was so raw and uninhibited. A sweet sexual sensation began tingling between his legs. He knew he might not come as quickly as he did with her hand job, but it was going to be stronger. Andrew stopped thinking about what was happening and let his animal instincts take over.

She was adding a steady stream of profanity between her frenzied shrieks. It was dirty talk at first but soon became a flow of unintelligible sounds. He savored the slow build of those tingling sensations down below his waist, warm and pleasurable, as he rammed into her hungry pussy.

Andrew sensed that Tanja was getting close to coming herself. He noted telltale clues from her earlier climax. Her screams echoed off the tile walls, drowning out the roar of the water splashing down on her shoulders. She barely got out the announcement of her imminent orgasm.

"Andrew ... I'm gonna ... I'm ... I'm coming ... now ... now!"

He held on tightly as her body bucked wildly on his prick. Strong contractions milked his shaft as he kept thrusting up inside her. His own climax wasn't far off.

"Keep fucking me, Andrew. Don't stop, please. It's ... it's so good ... so good. Oh, baby ... so good!"

Damn, she was hot! Incredibly hot. His balls were bouncing around between her thighs, ready to let loose. Tanja's moaning subsided as his grew louder. Andrew felt a hot surge of pleasure spreading down from his inner core. His ejaculation was seconds away.

"You're going to make me come, Tanja. You're so sexy ... I can't help it."

Tanja had to react quickly. "Don't come in me, Andrew. I'm not on the pill. Here, let me do you."

She abruptly pulled away, turned around, and kneeled in front of him. Tanja grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth. She sucked him aggressively, stroking his shaft and massaging his balls. Her wet finger probed his anus, pushing him past the point of no return.

He wasn't sure it was OK to come in her mouth, but it was too late. Massive spurts of semen surged from the end of his cock as she took it all in. Andrew let out ragged shouts as her lips and tongue amplified the pleasure of his climax. Wave after wave poured into her eager mouth. Tanja's eyes locked into his as she swallowed his thick load. She smacked her lips and lapped up the final drops, squeezing his prick and groaning with lust.

Andrew had only seen nasty blowjobs like that in porno films. It was so intense he began to lose his balance. Down came the shower curtain and rod; but Tanja grabbed his hand, barely keeping him from falling over. She let out a little giggle, causing the last bit of spunk to ooze from her lips. He slumped against the shower wall, struggling to catch his breath. They looked at each other wordlessly, hand in hand, both wet and raging with the afterburn of sexual release.

Andrew didn't know which was the more unlikely image that morning. Was it his "might even get an A" term paper, completed and ready to turn in? Or was it a naked, wet Tanja Tomczyk collapsed on the bottom of his bathtub? With her big, glistening, pierced titties heaving on her chest and his cum dripping off her chin. They both let it sink in for a long time while the shower continued to rush into the tub.

Tanja looked up at Andrew's thick cock, still half-hard and covered with both their juices. "That's a good one to go out on, don't you think?" she said. "But we should get moving," as she pulled herself upright. She gave his cock a final rinse and shut off the water.

They shared his only clean towel as they dried each other off. Andrew left the shower curtain and water on the floor to deal with later.

Tanja grabbed a bra from her bag and strapped herself in. She was in too much of a hurry the night before, but she knew she'd need the coverage when she hit the road as a lone female—especially if her dress lost another button. As Andrew was pulling on his jeans she decided to offer one more bit of feminine advice.

"I have a suggestion for you, even if it's only one woman's opinion. You know, Andrew, you're a grown man now. Old enough to vote, to buy a drink ... and to fuck a woman senseless. So I think you're old enough to start wearing boxer underwear instead of those tighty whities."

Andrew looked a little stunned. Maybe it was the realization he should have made the transition long before a half-naked woman had to tell him.

"Hey, it's just a thought, Andrew. I know you can't make the change overnight." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "But think about it when you go to buy your next pair."

* * *

Andrew pulled on his backpack and opened the front door. The rain had stopped; blue skies and sunshine were forcing away the gray clouds. He felt a twinge of alarm, wondering if a sniper's scope was trained on him right then. Or maybe the bad guys were waiting to jump them as soon as they left the safety of the apartment complex. But that was crazy paranoia, the coast seemed clear. Surely they would have made their move before then.

They each grabbed one of her grocery bags and carried the banker's box between them. Down the stairs and through the back gate, past the dumpster and out onto the street. They walked silently at first. There were lots of downed tree limbs and debris after the previous night's storm. An earthy, wet smell dominated the neighborhood. Andrew finally spoke.

"Tanja, I know you can't tell me where you're headed—and you shouldn't—but let me ask you something. Suppose you had money and didn't have to worry about looking over your shoulder for those guys. Where would you go? Paris? Rio? Tokyo?" She took longer to answer than he expected.

"This may surprise you, but I want to go to Poland. To Silesia, where my family was from originally. It's been over five years since the Berlin Wall came down, so I think it's OK to go now.

"It's been so long since anyone has seen behind the Iron Curtain. I want to experience it before it becomes too Westernized. All of it, the good and bad. Even the extermination camps."

"You're not Jewish, are you?" Her choice of sightseeing locations was unexpected.

"No, Polish Catholic. But they persecuted them, too. Imprisoned at first. Eventually marched to their deaths like the others. The Nazis had their irrational hate for a lot of people: Jews, Roma, gays, the mentally ill. People they considered subhuman or defective. But they got rid of us mainly because we were in the way. They needed our land forlebensraum."

Tanja had to laugh. "Andrew, you look surprised I know anything about this. I had to find out in the library. Lots of reading up on World War II history. My grandparents never wanted to talk about it. And I really can't blame them. They were the only two who made it out safely. They were very lucky. Everyone else in the family died during the war, mostly in the camps.

"Oh, that's my beater car over there. The blue Honda Civic. I wasn't sure we were on the right street. That was a crazy storm last night."

Tanja and Andrew hopped in her car and headed over to the university. Neither of them saw the rally green Camaro parked a block and a half up the side street when they walked by.

* * *

As Tanja and Andrew neared his drop-off location, she asked if there was somewhere where she could make some phone calls before she headed out.

"Sure, turn into the faculty lot. It'll be OK to park in there for a few minutes. You can come in and use one of the pay phones in the lobby."

They walked through the back entrance, and Andrew pointed out where the phones were. Class was starting in less than thirty minutes.

"I'm going to see if Professor Darden is in his office so I can hand in my paper directly to him. I'll meet you back here before I head to the classroom. Do you have enough change for the phone?"

"Sure, I've got plenty. I hope I can reach my N.A. sponsor. I need to tell her the whole story about why I'm leaving town. She'll be able to notify my employer, my sobriety house, and the friend I was planning to get an apartment with. I need to call my Uncle Marek, too."

Andrew bounded up the stairs to Professor Darden's office, but it was locked and the light was off. He didn't want to risk shoving his paper under the door, so he went back down to the classroom and put it in the lockbox. The teacher's pets and brown-nosers were already in the front row as usual. They probably had their projects finished weeks ago. Andrew walked back to the lobby where Tanja was finishing up the call to her uncle.

"Were you able to contact everybody?"

"Yes, but they both were really worried about me. I promised to let them know when I arrived safely at my next destination. Say, I saw some vending machines back where we came in. Let me buy you breakfast before I head out." Tanja offered to split a pair of Hostess Sno Balls with Andrew.

"I'm really not that hungry, Tanja. I'm still speeding a little. But I am thirsty. I will have a Dr. Pepper."

"Andrew, you have to eat something. I'll give you half of one."

Tanja tore apart one of the large spongy hemispheres—chocolate cake with a marshmallow coating—and fed half to Andrew. It was messy, leaving flakes of pink cocoanut and bits of crème filling on his lips and chin. She wiped them off with her fingers and let him lick them clean. Not exactly a wedding cake ceremony, but it still felt sensuous to her in a humble sort of way.

"Thanks, Tanja. That was kind of you to share." And they had shared quite a lot that morning. The pleasure of her sweet fingers in his mouth lingered as he checked his watch. "I've got time. Let me walk you to your car."