Terminal Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some minutes they sat together in companionable silence, each basking in a post-orgasmic daze. Without a word, Helen slid her left hand across to

Isabella's crotch and began to softly massage her bare cunt while Helen's right hand right did the same to her own. Isabella closed her eyes and laid back, letting the joy develop. Helen's left hand mirrored her right as she rubbed both vaginas, steadily increasing the pace and pressure until she was grinding quite hard and fast. Effortlessly, she then slipped a finger in both pussies, pushing to and fro, exploring the intricate ridges of their vaginal walls.

Helen felt her third orgasm gradually build to a crescendo that rippled its way from her pussy to her extremities. Beside her, Isabella was breathing hard and shuddering to her own orgasm. Exhausted, Helen relaxed and sat back, her eyes closed, lost in a sea of elation.

***

There was a small jolt as the Boeing 737 was pushed back from the gate.

Helen finished with her shoulder bag, which was now in the overhead locker and returned to her aisle seat, placing her dog-eared paperback on her knees.

The two seats next to her were empty but she liked having the extra legroom that an aisle seat allowed. Whilst she buckled the seatbelt, one of the cabin crew addressed the passengers on the address system. Helen only half listened as she flipped through the worn pages to the right chapter.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your patience. EuroAir apologises for the delay, which was due to French air traffic control conducting an unannounced strike. My name is Anna and I am the Senior Flight Attendant on this flight to Madrid Barajas. Maribel, Carla and Isabella assist me today. We hope you enjoy your flight to Madrid."

Helen was already engrossed in her book when a voice whispered in her ear.

"So do you feel like a lesbian yet?"

Helen turned to see Isabella smiling. "No," she replied. "But I'm willing to learn."

"Good. Just sit back and relax."

With that, Isabella turned to the passenger opposite and bent over. Helen couldn't stop herself from idly reaching out with her hand and touching Isabella's thigh. The girl didn't react and Helen returned her attention back to her book, feeling the beginnings of that familiar ache her pussy.

It was going to be a very long two hours.

12