Terminally Shy Grandson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

Mom lets with a loud moan as Benton thrusts fully and forcefully into mom's vagina. Mom was already in motion. His excitement level over fucking his mom is so high he is almost instantly pumping his hot fluids into mom. From last night's experience he knew to keep on truckin'.

Mom was totally responsive as he is almost constantly pumping his hot sticky essence into his mom's glory hole.

Grandma has collapses to her knees with her orgasms and masturbations over the unfolding events.

She finally gets up and lays on the bed in the furs beside them. She cradles he daughter's face between her legs as son has flipped her over and is pummeling her hot hole from behind, straddling her thighs.

His cock slides tightly and smoothly between her thick and swollen labia lips and buttocks, his balls slapping her labia with each thrust.

Mom is now eating out her mom without clear realization but from her passions and being totally consumed in her pent up desires. Grandma is stroking her hair and fur fondling her face and head. Mom is in paradise or somewhere like that.

Son is reaming his mom real good and she is taking her son with all her being as she counter thrusts to his every thrust into her deep warm well. Son is pushing mom up a steep slope and mom is responding with increasing fervor and energy.

Her mind has now left the State and headed for Mexico. Her body is more frequently wracked with orgasmic spasms increasing in strength.

Her mom can tell as she is nearly chewing her labia off. Grandma is being driven into her own new orgasmic experiences from her daughter's consuming her.

Three writhing orgasming bodies connected in so many ways. A mutual threesome orgasmic experience. Truly a family affair.

The thunderbolt from the blue first strikes Glenda with jerking and writhing of Olympian proportions. Her mega orgasm triggers Ida's and Benton's as he pumps another gallon into his mom's warm well and Ida jerks in a responsive orgasm as Glenda bites down om her mom's labia.

Ida leans forward and kisses her grandson in a light but lingering and passionate kiss as the both slide down the slope from their satisfying Glenda, themselves as well of course.

"Now Glenda dear, don't you feel so much better?"

"Oh my god! I've been screwed by my son and I ate out my own mom! The humiliation! It's all so very wrong! What am I going to do?"

Benton and Ida lay her back between them in their arms, nestled in the furs. They fondle and console her as she sobs over what has transpired.

Benton begins to stroke her labia and slides his fingers into her warm and wet slit. He quickly finds her clitoris and gently pinches it sending a rushing and shuddering orgasm through his mom's body with a deep moan, forgetting all about remorse.

She looks up into his eyes with a plaintive and submissive smile. Mom is his now and at his will with a touch. His shyness is history.

The few days left together before grandma had to leave was spent making love to each other and truly enjoying each other mentally and physically. Glenda and Ida were so much closer now and their visits would be frequent instead of hardly ever.

FOUR

Mom and Benton slept together now most of the time. She needed his ministering to her needs and desires. Any qualms she might have had over their incest were swept away before her needs and passionate lustful love of her son. Like she was compelled to make up for the years of emotional starvation of him and of herself.

Mom grew quickly to have deep desires for her son and their love making. Her pent up desires needed far more sexual attention than she ever realized. She loved having her sons cock deep in her most cherished recesses and her son was all too eager to satiate her needs.

Night after night and all weekend most often he was between her thighs filling her with his essence. She no longer stayed late at the office but was home and in coitus with her son.

Son was not only all too eager to eager to satisfy his mom's cravings and guilt but grew quickly to love her in ways he had never conceived. Loving her as a partner, lover and emotional friend.

Benton's skills as a lover were quickly of the highest and finest quality. Mom needed emotional loving that required the most sensitive and caring approaches possible and he was able to master these and hone them to a very high level while remaining 'truthful' in his seductions of her. Mom always wanted to be seduced. This was her ultimate gratification and orgasmic climax. She otherwise still dominated his life and choices.

This would end soon however as time for college was near. He had chosen a University in Oregon and near grandma. He would be coming home on holidays and in the summer so it was not a forever good by.

In his absence Mom had taken a new perspective on life and began dating men. She was actually enjoying it and a few met her requirements as sensitive fur lovers.

She would often eMail Benton a comparative analysis as to how much better lover he was than any of the men so far. Of course they were satisfying her most basic sexual needs at the very least. For that she was thankful for this new perspective on life and love making.

These were quite explicit and detailed writings. Very steamy reading from his once cool and detached mom.

The correspondence between mom and daughter was equally steamy. They did see each other nearly monthly if not more frequent. Son would come and make a threesome weekend of it when she came.

Benton started to date as soon as he started college. At first simply to verify that he could, indeed, talk to and ask a girl for a date. Panties and bras were soon shed as soon as the girls discovered his loving skills. His sex life with "the girls" began.

In his mind mom and grandma were still his true "Lovers" and he was never very long between loving coitus with either and both.

Mom and grandma made sure he had his own furs and fur spread by then and was soon fur seducing "the girls". He began to find a few that approached mom/grandma levels of performance and quality. They knew it was inevitable. Benton was feeling guilty over these new discoveries and love partners. After all Mom and grandma were his first and true "Lovers".

Unlike his controlling mom and grandma most of these girls had that one deficit. They were all very submissive to his charms and skills, all too quick to submit to his every whim.

It seems his skills were considerable in comparison to other men and most of his girlfriends were true sex groupies, quite willing to take turns. This began to wear on Benton's patience and deeper needs.

Even though mom and grandma both submitted to his touch in matters of their sexual needs and desires they were otherwise still quite controlling of his life and he felt that to be comfortable and somehow "right" for his life.

Even with their dating other men this was a family conditioning that had to be satisfied in his mind. Also a new family bond had been cast that was now unbreakable. Any future woman he might 'have' had to be compatible and fully part of his family, however that might be?

FIVE

In the middle of the last semester of his Senior year Benton met Rita the Red. A feisty flaming red head with a quick tongue and an even quicker mind. Benton was in love.

The one problem with Rita was she had not a clue about fur. This had been true with some other of "His Girls" as well and he had taught them about what was sorely missing in their lives. He had created a whole cult of fur bunnies on campus in response to his fur teachings as he seduced these women.

At first Rita found the furs to be off putting but they continued to date, though infrequent. Still Benton was smitten by this feisty red head and was not about to give up.

When she was around him he was truly dominated. She said "jump" and he asked "how high?" Life would be perfect if she only would relish wallowing in furs with him.

She had grown up in a very puritanical family. Her father was a minister though she rejected those strict limitations in her own life. Still the background was what it was and her upbringing was fur impoverished.

Rita is everything Benton had ever dreamed of in a woman. Certainly as beautiful as either his mom or grandma at their peak. She has a young innocent girl look about her. A green eyed, tall slender five ten with firm B cup breasts that have a classic swoop. She rarely wears a bra so with her normal T neck cashmere sweaters displays all she is. She's proud of her body and not shy to display it.

Most importantly he loved being controlled by her. Not in a dominatrix sort of way but like his mother. Boys do marry their mothers after all.

Benton finally gave her a modest sheared beaver jacket. Classic and simple enough to look very good with jeans or other of her clothes she normally wore and not at all ostentatious. He knew wholesale changes in her life was a pipe dream aside from hopefully getting her hooked on furs.

Well she liked it and before long she loved it and wore it almost all the time. Seems he had struck a sensitive and soft fantasy she was unaware she had until it was actually a part of her. She was often stroking the furs he wore now as well as her own.

Maybe it's time to meet grandma first them mom a bit later.

With grandma he was explicit in keeping things on a "need to know" basis in his life with Rita and to approach her with caution and a gradual approach. Introduce the furs and our family love in a gradual and quiet way.

They liked each other almost instantly. Grandma wore furs from the first meeting.

"I can see why you like furs so much. You're grandma's furs are super."

"Yeah, and my mom's are at least as nice. I kinda grew up with them."

"Well they are nice and soft and cuddly. I kinda like them now that you got me one." pregnant pause with "maybe another" filled into the unspoken blank.

We have yet to have sex. Rita is holding out for near certainty knowing my reputation as a seducer of virgins and the like, some of them are her friends. A reputation I would never in my wildest dreams thought possible with my terminal shyness in high school.

For Rita I am willing to suffer it out and she is respecting and appreciating that. She knows my reputation is founded in fact not macho chest beating or braggadocio. I never say anything about it myself. Each relationship is intensely personal and each girl knows that. What they reveal is their choice.

Benton got a lush hooded Lynx jacket the next day from grandma as bait. Rita went bonkers. Her stroking and fondling of the furs increased dramatically.

One of her girlfriends who is one of Benton's fur bunnies asked if she was now one of the fur bunnies too? Rita was both incensed and sexually turned on. She now knew Benton was smitten by her and she named the tune.

Rita and I have kissed and she has confessed that her kissing me is so much more than her previous experiences, none of which has been really good. She believes the rumors from that alone.

That evening we kissed so much longer and so much more passionately with hands wandering through our furs. Rita is primed and set to go off. Hopefully she will be my new and sole "Lover" soon. Well mom and grandma will always be there.

After a few evenings of conversation and entertainment grandma introduced Rita to her fur closet but only after Rita had actually begged her to see it. Rita was bowled over and visibly sexually turned on as grandma brings out and puts in place all the furs that would normally be around the house and on the beds as well as laying out some of her furs.

Grandma took off for mom's for a week. She said if I couldn't seduce Rita in a week I should give up. So much better and completely fur endowed than my tiny apartment. It was also winter break and normally I would be going home to mom. This is just too important and Rita was surprisingly not going home either. She knew I was not and is she staying because???

I ask her to grandma's with her gone to mom's. "Yes" instantly.

SIX

I picked her up and we drove the hour to grandma's. Her house is very comfortable and I love spending time there. I hope I can have a house like this some day for myself.

It is a kind of woodsy rambler that wanders over the wooded site with nice views of the countryside and mountains. She has furs everywhere. Fur spreads, throws, pillows as well as many coats and jackets. Grandma was clear about her own predilections for furs.

Rita is well aware of what is in store for us and is clearly eager for the experience. A kind of virgin experience in furs. She is hugging tight to me and fondling our furs as we drive there. Since she has been there and seen the furs there are no surprises except the experience itself.

She knows by now my commitment and love for her and knows that this experience is much more than getting laid in the furs. It is an engagement and final commitment to each other.

Grandma had laid out some of her furs as if announcing her awareness of our activities, even some preplanned we discover. I would have thought no less from her. Rita was clearly surprised. I picked up the big Sable coat draped over the Entry chair to start her at the top as grandma clearly implied.

Wrapping it around Rita was ceremonial in a way. I draped it fur side to her beautiful body and began fondling her breasts through her sweater. I knew the sensations transferred quite well. Rita was moaning with the pleasures almost instantly, looking at me with a surprised but sweet look at the complete softness and pleasure of the moment. I'm sure she has fur fondled her nude self with her Beaver jacket by now so it can't be a total surprise.

She is in my arms and is being fur fondled with the Sable all over by then. I started with her jeans, slipping them down and to the floor in no time.

Her bare butt was first to receive the Sable direct. Her squirming and moaning intensified instantly and we were in a deep and passionate kiss like none before with anyone.

I knew then we were true "Lovers" destine for matrimony. It was as if we were one already.

Next I slipped off her sweater as she slid my pants down revealing her treat. My other clothes quickly followed 'till we were both nude wrapped in furs standing in the middle of the living room in a deep and furry embrace. Elapse time maybe ten minutes. Were we ready or not?

"Benton, I have fondled my bare breasts with the Beaver and it was wonderful even orgasmic but this is heavenly. I can't imagine making love any other way. I knew furs were more than a coat to you and your grandma but I just can't yet fully comprehend this."

"You never will. All my life I have always been surprised at the new sensations and wonders of experiencing this and now we get to do this together while we make sweet love to each other." His stiff cock already rubbing her between her thighs and has her deeply moaning.

He reaches down and begins to stroke up her labia lips, parting her soft thick red muff with the tip of his wet cock. Rita is shuddering with the sensations, wet with the anticipations.

Benton lifts her fur wrapped body up in his arms and caries her down the long hallway walking on sheep skin rugs to grandma's bed. He knew it would be overflowing with furs. Walking barefoot on the Alpaca rugs in the bed room is an orgasmic experience unto itself.

Rita is drifting off in a willing dream world of sexual fur bondage. She is hoping her fantasies will be fulfilled. It's as though she is floating in a sea of furs as Benton lowers her into grandma's bed. She exhales with an instant orgasm from the overwhelming fur smothering sensations.

"So this is what you had in mind for me all along?"

"Yes, Rita dear."

"You could have had me the moment we met if I had only known."

He is between her thighs as he fur fondles her body, consuming her sweet nectar. Rita is already in a constant orgasmic state as she squirms and writhes in the furs .. thinking "none of the other girls reached this inter sanctum!"

She is at first barely aware of his stiff fat rod parting her labia. Only when his full length is deep inside her and she hears the moans of a woman somewhere in the room that she realizes it is herself.

"Oh Benton my love. You are magnificent." as she slides in the furs to his thrusts. Rita begins to respond with a raging passion as she counter thrusts. Her orgasmic state now in a fever pitch, reaching for a level of fulfillment she has only dreamed of.


Benton is driving her higher and higher up the steep slope, her mind spinning with the wild sensations racing through her body. He wraps around her and the furs in a tight bonded bundle as he pumps her soft insides, expanding, filling her in ways she could not imagine. She grips around him, cushioned with the Sable and other soft furs as an orgasm of cataclysmic proportions rips through her body.

He is drained with a completeness and force from within that he had never experienced, like it was all saved for Rita. They nearly rip and squeeze each other to death in the grips of this passionate mutual orgasm.

"We belong to each other Rita. I love you beyond my comprehension."

"I am yours forever" as she swings up over Benton with his cock still buried deep inside her she begins to pump him for all she's worth. The Sable draped over her with her beautiful long red hair and the dark Sable swinging over him Benton is mesmerized and seduced, taken for the first time since grandma first took him. His sexual desires for her reach further yet into areas of new experience. His first desires only a hint of where this has led him.

Rita shakes in a seizure-like orgasm, crying, wringing and twisting on his cock, causing Benton to cum in her with great force for longer than ever. Fucking minks never had it this good. She falls off him in total exhaustion, his cock still sticking straight up, dripping with their juices.

"Oh what a mess we've made." as she raises back up licking him clean then falling on him with an open mouth kiss, their juices wetting their kiss, both drinking them like a lovers communion.

Rita is halfway to paradise again before she realizes Benton is fully pumping her glory hole once again, having never gone soft. She is soon in an orgasmic coma vaguely comprehended from the depths of her mind, aware of a wildly screaming woman somewhere in the distance caught in the grips of passion.

The brightly colored geometric patterns somewhere in his consciousness lets Benton know he had fainted.

When they came to their senses his cock was still deep in Rita and she had melted into the furs on the bed with him laying, spread out on top of her, his face in the furs and her hair beside her head.

"Benton, I think we just over did it. Want to try for it again a bit latter?"

He rolls off her and groans ... "I think I've met my match in more ways than one. When do we get married?"

"Well you wouldn't want to rush into a thing like that would you?"

He reaches over and begins fondling her labia with his fingers, sliding two into her and softly pinching her clitoris. Rita moans loudly and orgasms almost instantly. She turns her head to him in the furs, looking into his eyes with a soft plaintive look of submission. He knows she will dominate his life but she is his at a touch and they will be lovers forever.

SEVEN

We stayed at grandma's for the week fucking like minks until she returned. When we meet grandma at the airport she greeted Rita with a big furry hug asking how thing were between us. Rita was visibly excited with this greeting.

Grandma was wearing her big Arctic Fox coat and I had gotten Rita to wear grandma's Crystal Fox coat to see what the results would be. Rita lingered in her soft and furry embrace as grandma stroked her face and hair with her furs as she kissed her.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers