Terminally Shy Grandson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

We got into the car and were taking the hour trip back to her house. Rita in the front seat and grandma in the back.

"Benton and I have had sex and I hope you approve grandma."

"I would have been very disappointed if you had not my dear." reaching forward and fur stroking her face and hair further.

"Really?" in a near feigning but mostly honest reply. Rita is seeking her approval and getting much more than expected as grandma continues fur fondling her.

"Dear, you two are so meant for each other. To not fully know each other would be very disappointing for us all. We will see to it that you both are well cared for. Not that you can't take care of yourselves."

Grandma has all but seduced Rita before we get to her house.

Rita and I had made a nice dinner for us all so when we got home we all got comfortable and sat for the meal.

We chatted about school and our plans for our future. Rita and I had spent the remainder of the week talking about all this when we weren't screwing our brains out in the furs.

Rita had quickly gotten use to wearing furs all the time. That is why it was not difficult to talk her into the Fox for picking up grandma. She has on grandma's Silver Fox vest for dinner and around the house.

"You have complete access to my fur closet now Rita. You are certainly much more beautiful in them than this aging old woman."

"Oh grandma, you are far too modest. My own mom would die to have your beauty. Fortunately I take after my father in that respect, but thank you very much in any case. As you might have suspected I have grown to love your furs very much. Benton certainly knows how to use them against me very effectively."

"So you have been appropriately fur seduced then?"

"Yes indeed." with a very demure and sweet smile.

After dinner they are sitting in the Family room watching a movie and talking.

"Rita, I want you to always feel free to express yourself in any way you feel the need. You are now part of this family and we have had our past history of being too cool and reserved. Fortunately we have gotten past that now. Benton was terminally shy as a boy if you can believe that and his mom was cold as as ice. I called her to ask her here. She will be here in a few days and we want you to stay for the remainder of the holidays." She has her arms around Rita as she is telling her this.

Rita slowly sinks into grandma's arms and is embraced with even more affection than in the airport. Rita looks up at grandma .. "Could I kiss you grandma? I feel I should." grandma pulls her closer yet and with a full embrace kisses Rita with full and passionate fervor. Rita moans in response and melts to her desires.

Grandma rolls Rita over on her back into the thick Red Fox spread on the couch and into the matching pillows, her red hair being camouflaged in the thickness of the red furs.

Rita is slipping off grandma's dress and grandma has Rita half undressed. Rita is being initiated into the family in a complete and appropriate way. Rita's eyes are closed and is smiling sweetly as grandma is down between her thighs already consuming her sweet nectar.

Rita looks up at me as I am fur masturbating to the vision of them making love in the furs and whispers to me "I think you need to take your grandma now. I'm sure she would like it very much." Who am I to deny my "Wife's" demands?

Unclothed by now anyway I slide my swollen cock deep into grandma and pump her slowly and smoothly. After all I don't want to disturb her eating out my wife. With that Rita erupts with a string of passionate and erotic orgasms watching me pump my grandma and being eaten out by her. She is furiously fur fondling her own breasts and mouthing "I love you" as she goes from orgasm to orgasm.

Grandma orgasms with her grandson's pumping her still tight twat. Rita pulls grandma up to her in a furry embrace, hugging her to her breasts as Benton brings her to the climax of her life, sandwiched between her grandson and his wife, her grandson deep into where his mother came from. The true bonding of the family. She has found the love and security she has sought for all her life in giving her all to her grandchild.

The three now "sleep" together.

EIGHT

Mom arrives a few days later with great anticipations. She is met by all three generously clad in furs. The fur hugs are memorable. Mom and Rita nearly make mad and passionate love in the airport and it is all they can do to keep from stripping and making it in the furs in the car on the way home. It is obviously 'love' at first sight/fur hug.

All four go directly to grandma's bed which has been well prepared for the final initiation and marriage ceremony. All four strip entering the front door and are redressed in their most opulent and wonderful furs.

Mom has Rita laying back in the furs as grandma ministers to the fur fondling of them both. Mom consumes Rita's sweetness and consumes her entire body inch by square inch with kisses and furring. Mom has become a very passionate and loving woman. Rita then sucks mom into the orgasm of her life.

With her new daughter between her thighs worshiping the place from which her husband came, mom is finding comfort she didn't know existed. She is serenely stroking and fondling her red hair and furring her face.

Rita has mom lay on her again in her furry embrace to allow her son to consummate the relationships. Rita smiles at Benton as he mounts his mom from behind. Mom moans with relish as she is inseminated once again by her son but now in the twin embrace between him and his new wife's passionate kissing and cuddling embrace as they all wallow in the furs to multiple orgasms. Mom can't get enough of kissing and holding Rita's face to her as they kiss. Rita responds with furring mom's face and head generously.

Mom has a feeling of final and total completeness in her life as she is loved and fondled by her son, mother and new daughter. The complete family coitus and union.

Both mom and grandma enjoy responding to Rita's controlling nature. Rita is not outrageous or irrational in her demands it is just the desire to please this beautiful and intelligent sweet and innocent young woman. She is so sensuously satisfying in her demands, always rewarding with her generous affections to all.

Mom has an announcement after receiving a call from the office. Seems her request for transfer was not only granted but she has been made director of the Western Regional Office located in Portland. The family is now together in all ways possible.

Barton and Rita had already decided to get their graduate degrees near by.

Even though they were separated during the week at school and at the office in their separate apartments they all spent the weekends and any other vacation days at grandma's house in furry group coitus.

Benton and Rita eventually started their own business in Portland and mom came to live with them. Grandma was more often than not there with most of her furs. Benton and Rita had their large fur endowed dream house and dream life.

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers