Terms of Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

Fiona spoke as if my thoughts were transparent to her.

"She dreams of it...now that I have opened her eyes. I know how you like it don't I Gail? Why don't you stand up and get undressed for us?"

I wanted to shout at Gail, to tell her to get a grip of herself, but some darker part of my psyche was praying for a different outcome.

Again, I could see Gail waging an internal war but even as she fought it she was getting to her feet. As if in slow motion she slowly began to shed her clothes causing me to look anxiously towards the door.

"Don't worry. The room's booked for the whole morning. No one will come up. Give me a hand with this."

Fiona worked a lever and with a little persuasion the arms and the back of the sofa dropped down to leave a flat sleeping surface presumably for anyone who had to work into the night.

Gail looked down at it and hesitated for just a moment before she finally removed her bra and panties to stand completely naked.

Under other circumstances I would have averted my eyes but we were a long way outside the boundaries of normal behaviour. Gail stood awkwardly with her arms at her side but I could see that she had an enviable body especially for a mother of two. I knew that she used the gym regularly but she was not over muscled and I could now see at first hand the results of the "full Brazilian" that she had joked about before her holiday.

I could feel my pulse pounding at my temples as I waited for events to unfold but Fiona was teasing out the moment. Finally, she issued her next instruction.

"Get her ready."

For a moment I thought that she was addressing herself to me, and I was at a loss, but then Gail moved towards me.

She could not meet my eyes as she knelt down and I had to resist the instinctive urge to slap her hands away as she reached up beneath my skirt. For reasons I could not adequately explain I had chosen new panties that morning and Gail slipped them down my legs.

I was certain, now, that there was to be a repeat of my previous encounter with Fiona and I felt my sex moistening at the prospect but then Gail moved away. She did not speak, maybe fearing that the sound of her own voice would shatter the illusion, instead she looked hesitantly at Fiona who gave the faintest of nods.

I watched, intrigued, as Gail got onto the bed and lay on her back like a sacrificial virgin. I stood uncertainly until Fiona came up behind me and whispered into my ear.

"She wants you to sit on her face..."

My conscious mind registered the absurdity of the suggestion but somewhere in the deeper recesses a switch was thrown. My body quivered and the epicentre of this stimulus was my heated sex.

I looked down at Gail seeking some sign of acquiescence or denial but she was staring upward as if in a trance.

Once again the decision was to be entirely mine. I could allow sanity to prevail or I could be drawn in. My fear was that once I crossed the threshold there might be no way back but I knew with certainty that, if I denied myself this, I would forever regret it.

I felt disembodied as I slowly hitched up my skirt and mounted the bed. As I set myself over Gail's face I absurdly tried to avoid contact between us but then I overcame my qualms by using the simple expedient of releasing my skirt.

Now that I could no longer see her face my crisis of conscience abated. I let my knees pin her shoulders and slowly relaxed.

That moment, when I first felt the warmth of her breath against my sex, was almost indescribable. Her nose grazed the silky covering of my pubis and I imagined her taking up my scent.

Tempting as it was I remained still and let her dictate the nature of events but I began to wonder if she was having second thoughts. It seemed an age before I felt the first wet touch of her tongue but, when I did so, I moaned out loud.

At first she was hesitant, as she mapped out the boundaries of my womanhood, but it was enough to set me flowing. She responded with bolder sweeps of her tongue and I felt myself opening in welcome.

She lacked Fiona's finesse and understanding but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm. Her tongue found its way inside and the crude noises as she began to suck at me only increased my arousal.

After a few minutes I was getting almost uncomfortably warm and my legs were slick with perspiration, whether hers or mine I could not say.

She must have found it stifling; I was so turned on that my scent was pervading the room and so I could not imagine what it must have been like in her position. I do not consider myself a cruel person but I would have found it hard to condone what happened next.

Almost without thought I drew my skirt tightly about my legs denying her any possibility of a fresh draft of air. It may have been a panicked response but she immediately redoubled her efforts and I moved ever closer to a climax.

I shifted slightly presenting my clitoris to her eager tongue. She lashed at it passionately and my breathing became ragged as I went into meltdown.

She could not read the signs and she continued to lick blindly as the spasms of pleasure ebbed and flowed until, finally, I was still.

I was so drained that I could not move and it needed Fiona's presence of mind to lift my skirt to prevent Gail from suffocating altogether.

I was suddenly aware of just how cramped my muscles had become in holding my position but Fiona's hands began to gently stroke some life back into my constricted legs. Framed between them Gail had a feverish look in her eyes and her face shone with wetness.

Fiona's magical hands were making me a little too relaxed and rather than finding the will to lift myself I settled more heavily. She leant in and spoke conspiratorially.

"That's good...make yourself comfortable...she likes it a little rough don't you Gail?"

I was bearing down with my full weight but Gail did not struggle. To the extent that she could she began to nod her head and the sensation sent a renewed tingle coursing through my body.

Tentatively I began to move with her but once I found a rhythm she remained still. Her wet face provided the necessary lubrication but I was soon freshening the supply. As I grew more confident I paid less heed to her potential discomfort and began to grind myself over her features building up a delicious friction.

What I was doing could only be described as nasty but it was the fact of doing it as much as the physical stimulation that was making me so hot. I was breathing hard as I clamped my thighs tightly and worked my hips with a powerful motion.

My clothes were going to be ruined, and I would need to do something about it before I returned to the office, but I could not have cared less.

This was a different sort of orgasm, a pent up force threatening to erupt with a sudden and overwhelming violence. I began to urge myself on with a series of barely suppressed expletives and then I came to a sudden stop as the dam burst.

Pinned beneath me Gail squirmed as she tried to swallow but I was incapable of movement as the aftershocks racked my body.

At the finish I reluctantly began to relinquish my throne when I was shocked to stillness by a knock at the door. Fiona crossed the room just as a refreshments trolley appeared in the doorway.

Fortunately, the alcove was not in immediate line of sight except that I could see the door clearly reflected in the glass fronted bookcase as anyone there could see me if they looked in the right direction.

Without thought I pressed myself down on Gail to stop her panicking though what she was capable hearing was open to question.

The trolley was being pushed by a young girl in a standard issue catering smock and she immediately began to apologize.

"I'm sorry. I thought Mrs Meadows had this room. She ordered tea and coffee."

Fiona appeared unfazed.

"They won't be needed. We're just finishing up."

I gave a sigh of relief as the girl turned to go but Fiona held her up.

"Mrs Meadows...a bit of a tartar I'm told...has she ever given you a tongue lashing?"

I thought that my heart was going to stop...surely she was not considering?

Fortunately the girl looked as confused by the arcane use of language as she did the question itself and with a mumbled "No ma'am" she left the room.

Chapter Three

After I left the bank I went home. I took a long shower and made myself a quick sandwich before I returned to the office.

I had to laugh to myself as I tried to put together the standard meeting review notes but, more seriously, I wondered if I had wrecked my relationship with Gail and what the knock on effects might be.

As if the little matter of my screwed up sexuality was not enough I now had a new problem to contend with.

Fiona knew that she was not the preferred choice for the role and that could only have come from Gail via Marcia. Our company policy was clear. Unless the job is exclusive to us we do all of the background checking and then put forward just one candidate.

It bore out a suspicion that I had begun to harbour some time earlier that Marcia could be putting forward her own candidates who might not necessarily be the best equipped for the job. It would have an obvious benefit to her in terms of personal commission but it might also go some way to explaining why I had not been looked on as favourably as Sue.

That same evening I stayed late saying that I needed to catch up after the morning out. When Marcia left around seven I gave it another half hour and then checked out her office. I would have dearly loved to try and break into her computer account but that would leave a trail.

Instead, I rooted through her desk drawer until I found the key to her filing cabinets.

I quickly looked up a couple of my recent submissions and checked them against my own copies. All candidates are given weighted scores in various categories and, unless there are very exceptional circumstances, the highest score goes through.

I found nothing in the files of the lower tier candidates, where commissions were modest, but in one instance of a high earner I could clearly see that one of my scores had been altered. It was not a significant adjustment but it meant that one of Sue's candidates was put forward.

I swore in anger. I had convinced myself that if Marcia was making alterations it must eventually come out but if she was in league with Sue there was every chance that it could go undetected.

My immediate thought was to make a complaint to the board but we were not supposed to keep copies in case we decamped to a rival firm and it might simply be seen as sour grapes because I did not get the promotion.

I needed to be more subtle approach and the germ of an idea was forming.

A couple of nights later I invited Sue for a quick drink after work before she caught her train out to the suburbs. The wine bar was on the way to the station and so it was something we did fairly regularly.

I met her in reception and told her that I had tickets for complimentary drinks at a different bar and she said she was game as long as it was not too far out of the way. I hailed a cab but after ten minutes or so she began to grow anxious about the distance.

Fortunately I then spotted the bar exactly as Fiona had described it over the telephone. I paid off the cab and we entered through the black windowed frontage.

Sue looked dubious but, once inside, she relaxed. The interior was plush and expensively appointed with tables and chairs at one end and a small dance floor at the other. I set Sue down at the table and made a pantomime at the bar whilst, in reality, I set up a tab.

She normally drank Zinfandel Blush but I needed to ply her with something stronger. I told her that the complimentary option was a bottle of Chilean merlot.

As I poured it she touched me on the arm, laughed, and then whispered.

"Do you know what you've done...You've brought us to a dyke bar!"

I looked around surreptitiously and, whilst the clientele was thin on the ground so early in the evening, it was obvious that there was not a single male present. Even then, I had to compliment her on her perception. Fiona had assured me that the bar was not "full on" and most of those present were clearly business women. I acted dumb.

"Are you sure?"

"Take at look at the bar...the far end."

I stole a glance as I sat down. The woman must have been in her forties, well dressed, and reasonably attractive but her companion was a complete contrast. In scruffy jeans and well worn tee shirt she looked like a student and her hand was on the woman's knee grazing the hem of her skirt.

"I'm sorry. Look, if it makes you uncomfortable, we can leave."

"No. Sit down. It would be a shame to let the wine go to waste"

Fiona had been correct. As far as I was concerned Sue was straight as a die and happily engaged to a financial journalist but she assured me that every woman was curious, it was just a question of degree.

For the next half an hour we sat and watched the comings and goings with Sue nearly having a fit of nervous giggles when the pair at the bar disappeared to the ladies together.

The bar was becoming a little more lively and the background music was cranked up a notch or two. In response a couple got up from a table just out of our sight and took to the dance floor.

"Look! Can you believe that!"

Sue touched my arm to get my attention as she whispered excitedly.

All heads turned as the couple began to dance. The blonde was wearing a dress which gave the impression of being a single length of white ribbon. It wound around her body to protect her modesty but little more. Her companion, a brunette, wore a black cocktail dress with a high hemline showing off her legs to devastating effect.

They were both beautiful and they moved together sinuously as if telepathically linked.

The blonde was named Rosalind and her friend Megan. This I knew because Fiona had told me so.

Sue stared and shook her head slightly.

"How much work must it take to keep up those looks? They must be models."

As the dance became even more intimate I could see that she wanted to look away. I guess that she did not want to appear overly interested but then she whispered urgently.

"They're looking over here!"

The track came to a finish but this brought another announcement.

"They're coming this way!"

Rosalind stood for a moment and stared at Sue.

"I'm sorry, I knew it couldn't be but I had to check. It's just that it's a little dark over here and, when we were dancing...you'll think this silly...we thought you might be Kirsten Dunst."

It was neatly done. Sue was of a similar age, with a superficial resemblance, and she was clearly flattered by the comparison. As though struck by an afterthought I replied.

"Would you ladies care to join us?"

Sue looked shocked at my brazenness but I could already see her mentally preparing the story of her adventures for our office colleagues.

I ordered a second bottle of wine over which the girls explained that they were final year students at university which happened to be the truth. I found Megan to be genuinely interesting, and told her that she should keep in touch with me once she had her results, but a great deal of my attention was focussed on Rosalind.

She had Sue entranced and I suspected that she was asking the same questions of herself that I had. She was revelling in the attention that someone as beautiful as Rosalind was giving her and she was beginning to flirt no doubt thinking that it was all harmless fun.

When Rosalind stood up, took her by the hand, and asked her to dance I saw a look of fearful excitement in her eyes. She looked at me but I simply raised an eyebrow daring her to do it.

Rosalind led the way onto the floor and began to sway to the lazy latin beat of the contemporary dance track. Awkwardly at first, Sue began to join in and she showed a natural sense of rhythm. She appeared to be enjoying herself as Rosalind glided around her but when she slipped an arm around her waist she looked uneasy.

Beside me Megan began to clap and others around us soon took up the applause. I knew that Sue liked to be the centre of attention and, as she surrendered to Rosalind's lead, I started to take one of two photographs on my camera phone.

The track faded out and, to another whoop from the crowd, Rosalind pecked a single thank you kiss on Sue's lips before bringing her back to the table.

Sue enjoyed her moment in the limelight and now looked mildly disappointed. It was then that Rosalind made her suggestion.

"Look, this place is a little expensive for us on a student budget but we would like to return your hospitality. We live just around the corner and we could pick up a bottle of wine on the way."

Sue jumped in quickly to head off the proposal.

"That's kind, but unnecessary. We'll pay."

Rosalind laughed gently.

"Don't worry. We could see that you are not regulars. You've been nice company and it would be our pleasure."

Sue caught my eye. She did not want to appear rude and she was looking for me to take the lead. I got up from the table as I spoke.

"We'll come for half an hour. Just one glass."

The flat was in a nice part of town and well appointed. It was actually owned by Megan's parents and Fiona, who had attended the same university, had, until recently, shared with them.

Rosalind poured more wine and I could see signs that Sue was over her usual self-imposed limit.

We occupied the two armchairs whilst Rosalind and Megan lounged together on the sofa. With their legs tucked up beneath them they both looked very relaxed and it would have been easy to take them for lovers although Fiona had assured me that they were not.

I was beginning to have trouble keeping my mind on the job in hand. Both girls were displaying an immodest amount of flesh and Sue's eyes were flitting ever more guiltily.

In the background Nina Simone was playing and Rosalind suddenly rose to her feet and kicked off her shoes.

"I love this song...dance with me"

Sue refused at first but Rosalind pouted and took her hand insistently. The wine was clearly having an effect and Sue allowed herself to be pulled up.

The song was slow, seductive, and Rosalind laughed and took her into her arms. Sue accepted the embrace good naturedly but the brashness she had shown before the audience at the bar was more subdued.

Rosalind danced with a sensuous fluidity. A movement of her head skimmed her blonde hair against Sue's face and a slight tilt of her hips allowed the hand that was resting primly on her shoulder to slip down onto her bare arm.

Sue wanted to bring her hand back to safety but Rosalind had already moved again. For a fleeting second, in perfect synchronization with a pause in the song, her bared thigh encroached between Sue's legs but was as quickly gone again.

Sue looked a little bemused, as if she had forgotten the steps of a dance she once knew, and she did not resist as Rosalind held her just a little more closely. Rosalind was the taller and Sues head now rested at her shoulder. She looked comforted and Rosalind's hand found its way to her back to trace a soothing curve.

I was becoming seriously aroused but a premonition had me slyly reaching for my phone. As I did so Rosalind reached behind herself and, in a single flowing movement, she unzipped her dress.

It was done with such subtlety that Sue was not even aware but, as Rosalind continued to move, without missing a single step, the ribboned creation began to peel away from her body.

All that was keeping in place was the neutral pressure of Sue's hand at the small of her back.

Sue was suddenly alert, wanting to warn Rosalind of the unfortunate mishap, but I then saw the look of hesitation in her eye.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers