Terms of Employment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to moan under her breath and her beautiful body writhed beneath my ministrations. My hands stroked her hips and, at the same time, my tongue centred on her sex. Almost immediately she seemed to open up to me and I was caught unawares by the first sharp taste of her.

She understood and held me gently to her.

My tongue seemed to find its way within of its own volition, and I was conscious of the inner heat, but then the essence of her exploded over my tongue filling my mouth. There was an agelessness about it that sparked my synapses as if I had found something that I had long been searching for.

For a few seconds it felt as if I had taken a hit but then I began to work my way deeper as the nuances that made it uniquely her imprinted themselves. I flexed my tongue, making it swell inside her, and this released a well of moisture which had me swallowing greedily.

I was being driven by a primal instinct but it was enough to take her to the edge. I wondered, fleetingly, if this was how it had been for her on the first voyage of discovery but now I focused on keeping my tongue firm feeling the almost imperceptible tremors as they slowly grew in magnitude until her body was being wrenched by irresistible pulses of pleasure

I felt pleased with myself as she cried out with the intensity of it but having let the genie out of the bottle I now wanted more.

Before she had recovered fully I shifted the cushion and then invitingly lay on the floor with my head supported.

She smiled at me but misconstrued. As she manoeuvred herself to remove my panties I beckoned her with a single finger. She did not immediately comprehend and when she did she was hesitant but I was not to be denied.

Very delicately she positioned herself over my face and parted the twin petals of her sex to expose tiny succulent beads of arousal. I licked with the flat of my tongue but I now had a fresh purpose.

Her clitoris was coyly secreted at the apex and I began to use the point of my tongue to tease it into the open. I was surprised at how much control I could exert and she was soon mewling her appreciation.

I settled to it measuring her response and seeing what she liked the most. I was able to bring her to the boil and then ease back keeping her simmering in expectation and the vision of her, poised above me, urging me on was so beautifully erotic.

Her breasts were pendulous and her nipples, seen in silhouette against the brightness of the ceiling, looked almost painfully engorged. Her whole body gently shimmied and there was a discrete sheen of perspiration on the perfect plane of her stomach.

She began to bear down on me more demandingly and it was tempting to withhold but I was eager to witness her climax from this new vantage point.

As she approached the peak I was not prepared for how wet she would become and I had to swallow hard in order to breathe regularly. All my senses were being assailed. The vision of her, the heat, the taste, the smell all combined to create a temporary madness in the midst of which I licked frantically as she finally found release.

When it was over she had no strength left and she rested heavily on my face but there was a curious comfort in being sealed beneath her as I slowly cleaned the residue from her flushed skin.

Finally, she slumped forward taking her weight on her forearms and I carefully extricated myself. She was still breathing hard, oblivious to her surroundings, and I was presented with a vision of the twins globes of her backside with an obvious wetness between.

As if it was the most natural thing in the world I leaned in and licked along the length of the perfectly defined furrow and I sensed her shock as I did so. This was something that I had never done, nor contemplated, in the past but there was something about that flawless smoothness that drew me in.

I licked again, the taste just a little salty on my tongue, and she tried to move away but I placed the flat of my hands on either cheek to hold her still. Her sex was a glinting temptation but my eyes were fixed on the forbidding tightness of that other opening.

Her flesh shaded to darkness here and the radial declivity seemed imbued with a beckoning quality. What once had seemed unthinkable now assumed a wicked allure.

I tested the tautness with the tip of my tongue but it seemed unassailable and so I began to describe a tight circle coaxing her to relax.

I sensed her inner turmoil, the conviction that I should not be doing this balanced against a temptation that had to be resisted. She moaned as I continued to probe with my tongue and then I felt a first, hesitant, relaxation.

I stiffened my tongue and pressed more firmly and, just as I about to concede to her bodily strength, the portal was broached.

Once through all seemed so easy. My tongue went deep to be squeezed in welcome and then I was able to flex it at will.

I could still taste her arousal but it was dissipated as I produced saliva to ease my intrusion. I was so fascinated by the new sensations engendered by the breaking of this taboo that it was a moment or two before I realized that she was verging on her third climax in fairly quick succession.

Without thought I joined my fingers and thrust them deep into her molten sex and she was powerless to resist this twin assault. She bore down on me almost painfully but then I felt every internal spasm as she surrendered to her bodies need.

In the aftermath I slowly helped her onto the sofa where I lay with her feeling more relaxed and fulfilled than I had done since childhood.

It must have been an hour, or more, before we stirred ourselves and I was left wondering just how much we had resolved; more particularly, had we tacitly committed ourselves solely to one another?

The answer came as she smiled up at me.

"We still have Gail next door...it would be a pity to let her go to waste."

Epilogue

As the last of the packing cases was brought it still seemed hard to believe.

Fiona's influence on my life was more profound than I ever could have envisioned. The decision to move in together had only taken a matter of weeks but it was her leap of imagination that had led to my resigning and setting up for myself.

In touting for new business I had developed a whole new skill set and a new found confidence. Fiona reasoned that I could, and should, use it to my own advantage and it turned out that she was right. The business was still fledgling but it showed every sign of flourishing.

I funded the new venture by trading down on my home. We decided that we would rent out Fiona's property and move in somewhere new together with no associated memories for me.

Fiona had scouted the market and the new house was perfect in every way including the one thing on which she had been very insistent ...a suitably spacious basement.