Terra-33 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trix sincerely hoped so, she needed a shower and a real bed. "If we don't, I get the soft cot tomorrow."

"That's all in your head, all of the cots are hard," Remi said with a smile.

"If I remember correctly, you had it last night."

"Mine was just as hard as yours, don't worry."

"When we get back to the Burg, you will be able to say that again!"

Remi rolled his eyes theatrically, but he smiled. Trix knew she could convince him.

"Wait," Trix's head snapped around to spear Ida with narrowed eyes. "Ida... Can you still control your parts?"

"Do you mean my genitalia?" Ida asked, face and voice full of surprise.

"Didn't you say that the reason you're self-aware was a code bug with the upgrade? So, you got the upgrade, right? Did Ada use it before you kicked her out?"

Ida frowned a bit and Trix was suddenly worried that she had overstepped or that maybe she sounded too excited. After a moment, Ida looked up again and her frown had been replaced by a neutral expression. Trix raised an eyebrow.

"It does still work. I hadn't thought to try that," Ida said slowly.

Let me feel! Trix's jaw was clenched trying to resist letting the words loose. Ida frowned again at her expression and Trix didn't look at Remi. "Well, that's interesting," Trix said finally. "Good thing to know."

Remi cleared his throat and Trix thought that he might be covering a snicker with the sound. Ida looked back and forth between them and Trix snuck a look at Remi who was grinning. He leaned his forearms on the table and stared at her.

"Let's go get out of this armor and get a shower at least before you get too many ideas. I want to get cleaned up after the afternoon we've been through," he said.

Trix grinned self-consciously, a little embarrassed that she had been so easy to see through. Ida seemed distracted and Trix was hoping that she was contemplating the new possibilities that her revelation had created. The command vehicle had been fully deployed at this point, so they stowed their dishes in the receptacle and headed around the huge machine. The mess area was opposite their assigned sleeping area, which was actually really nice. Trix had been enjoying the evening walks to their cramped quarters after a meal, something about the activity helping to clear her mind and settle her stomach. Not that the food was bad, it just wasn't quite the quality that she was used to.

Her stomach had already been tight before taking this contact, but the last few days of physical activity and change in diet had hardened it up fully. Trix felt her muscles shifting under her priming suit and smiled to herself, liking the feeling. She had never had any extra weight to speak of but getting toned up like this was something she could get used to. She had noticed Remi spending more time rubbing and licking there too. Lights snapped on above her, making her look up suddenly. The command bunker had extended and its lights activated with the coming twilight. The phallic shape of the thing had her mind distracted as she followed after Remi and Ida. Trix ripped her helmet from her head as soon as they got close to the showers, her right hand sliding along her left forearm. The motion exposed a small panel which had various buttons and a very small readout. With a few keypresses, she had her armor trans-matting to her storage port on the bird.

It used to be so much easier when you could just think it and it happened. It did serve to remind her daily that she was here in the flesh and not as a construct. She never sought out pain while in her construct, but knowing that at a certain threshold it would stop and she'd just wake up had been reassuring. The controls were pretty slick and the armor was highly functional, so there was no reason for any real complaints. Trix looked around and didn't notice any other mercenaries in the area, so she popped the tab on her priming suit and shimmied it off of her shoulders. She was only a couple meters from one of the showers and danced forward, spinning once she reached the security of the doorway. Her small hands ran up her torso boldly, cupping her breasts. Ida and Remi paused and Trix let her right handful go long enough to jab her finger at Ida. The construct smiled at her and stepped forward, dissipating her own armor. Remi snuffed and headed for the cylinder next to theirs.

Ida glanced over at him before joining Trix, but didn't object to him showering alone. They normally did, for speed, but also because they had private quarters for other things. It was a little cramped in their cube and they had some awkward moments, usually when only one of them was with Remi and the other walked in. Remi had actually been the one to solve that issue, sitting down with both of them for a long talk which had lasted for most of the night. They had shared their feelings and compromised on a few things but Trix found that she was quite amicable to the idea of sharing him with Ida. Instead of trying to keep their sex a secret from the third party when they weren't all involved, they'd decided to just notify first. In this limited space situation, it had worked out quite nicely so far.

Trix watched as Ida slipped out of her priming suit, letting the clinging fabric hang from a peg outside of the shower. She joined her quickly and Trix slipped the door shut and locked it. Ida was working with the controls, getting the water pumping and warm. They both shivered for a few seconds as a burst of cold water hit them before it warmed up properly. Trix had been excited to learn about this feature of the command vehicle. The thing needed to stop every now and then to take on more water, but it had a little treatment facility in the depths of the machine which provided fresh water for more than just drinking. She sighed as the beads struck her hair and skin, the blue strands getting darker as they fell into her face. Trix had started wearing a ponytail most of the time to keep it contained under the helmet and when they were done for the night, would just tear it out and let her hair hang free.

Ida kept her back to her, taking her time to lather her face and breasts without being directly under the flow. Trix languished in the warmth, not pressuring Ida to swap positions so she could wash. Soon enough, Ida turned and met her eyes. They were of a height when naked and Ida's shining green irises looked quite pretty through the water. Trix was hoping that she would be able to go back to her original coloring once they got back to the city, but for now, she was enjoying the green eyes and light hair. Ida boldly stepped forward, pressing her nipples into Trix's skin. Surprised, Trix wrapped her hands around Ida's waist for support. Ida's mouth found her neck and the woman, well, construct technically... grazed her shoulder with teeth. Shivering at the touch, Trix pressed closer, letting her hands drop to cup either side of the construct's firm ass.

"I thought I was going to have to seduce you," she breathed.

"Did you? I had assumed that you wanted to feel this," Ida responded.

Trix's eyes widened as she felt Ida's erection suddenly. When she had entered the shower, Ida had definitely been female. She knew she shouldn't be surprised, but the shock of embracing two warm breasts and a very curvy body, then feeling a hard rod of flesh pressing between her legs was shocking. Trix backed away and held Ida at arm's length, looking down through the curtain of water to inspect her. The new member was distinctly masculine, but the lack of testicles was an interesting contrast.

"We haven't really had any time together, alone..." Ida started.

"I didn't know you wanted to, without Remi."

"If we're going to make this work, I think we need to care about each other. What I feel for Remi is exciting and new to me, and I like you too. I want to be with him, and you, if you want me," Ida said, her look imploring. It was the most human sounding thing Ida had said since Trix had met her. She couldn't help smiling and leaning in for a quick kiss. Ida returned it urgently, her soft lips warm and inviting.

Without a word, Trix broke the contact and slid down her body. When she was in range, Trix opened her mouth and took in the head of Ida's hard dick. She flattened her tongue and used it to rub the underside of the head. Ida shook and gripped her shoulders. Encouraged, Trix went further, grabbing a handful of Ida's ass to help plunge her thickness deeper. When she felt the head strike the back of her mouth, Trix moaned and sucked, pulling back halfway. Her tongue worked the underside, eliciting groans of pleasure from the construct. Her index finger teased along Ida's ass, rubbing in small circles around her opening.

"Wait, I don't know how much I can handle," Ida said throatily.

"Mmm," Trix let the shaft bounce free of her lips. "What do you want to do?"

"We need to get you clean," Ida said, looking down at her with a sexy, domineering gaze. "Then, I'm going to have a talk with Remi."

"Oh?"

"Then, we're going to take you from either side. I want to test this out properly."

"Oh..." Trix said, popping back to her feet. "I like that Ida-ea."

Ida giggled happily at the pun, making Trix smile, her teeth flashing.

"Let's get soaping!"

12