Terra Solaris: Unrequited Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dancing in front of him, Nári lightly runs her hands down his taught muscular chest. Leo, shivering at her tough, slips his hands onto her hips. Drawing her into him, they grind in time with the music, bodies pressed tightly together. Dipping, their eyes meet and lock. Nári wraps her hands around his neck, he draws her back up with him. Their bodies press tightly together rocking in time to the throbbing music.

Leo slowly spreads her legs with his knee. Nári's mouth opens slightly as a small moan emerges. She lifts her chin, fire flashes in his eyes as he moves his hands down her butt. He grabs her cheeks firmly, lifting her up. Level with his eyes, she feels his strong hard thigh between her legs. She shivers; it's been to long since she's had a little naughty fun. He lets her slide down against his body until she feels her womanhood resting on the fabric of his pants.

Throwing her arms around his neck, "I am glad I didn't put on any panties." She thinks. She raises one of her own slender legs; she finds what she is looking for. His eyes widen as she begins rubbing his genitals through his pants. He bends down to graze her lips. A thrill rushes through her, wanting more she lifts her face towards his, she pulls his head down. An unanswered hunger between them ignites the kiss into a frenzy of lips and tongues.

Leo wraps Nári's legs around his waist not wanting to break contact with her. He reaches under her to caress her womanly lips to find that she is wet and dripping with no fabric hindering his fingers.

She just about can't wait any longer, legs wrapped around him, she is amazed to feel her excitement for him leap another notch. She feels his hands caress her pussy.

Nári breaks the kiss, "Fuck me."

That was all he needed. He unfastens his pants with her legs still wrapped around him. His penis springs out its head right at her entrance. Feeling her quiver he lowers her onto his hard thick and oh so long shaft. A long low cry echo in his ears, he feels his member being squeezed by and already tight pussy, "Amazing!", he thinks.

"I said," panting, "Fuck Meeeeeeee!" His cock pounding her before she can finish her sentence. An added thrill, being held up by such a strong man and fucking in mid air. He fills her so completely Nári feels as if she is going to explode in an instant.

The music dies, all that can be heard is her low yells, the slapping of her body against his and his grunts. Leo holds desperately on to her, holding of his climax as long as he can. It is difficult, fucking a pussy as tight as hers. Nári leans back drawing him in deeper. He hits her g-spot. She freezes for and instant then all hell brakes lose as her body convulses and bucks. Bellowing loudly, her climax fills every cell in her being.

In that instant Leo loses control, thrusting his hips up, pulling her down onto his dick with every ounce of his strength. Time freezes as both feel atomic fireworks from their loins. She hears Leo bellow over her own tidal wave of passion, it only fuels her climax further. It is almost painful how hard his testis squeeze out cum into her undulating pussy, he couldn't believe he is hearing himself bellow.

What felt like minutes later, Nári felt herself slowly ease down off of her fiery mountain top in the embrace of her best-friend. Leo was still hard with in her, pumping, as his own climax fell from it's peak. Her arms still hugging him, she leans forward, kissing him tenderly. He responds, flicking his tongue into her mouth. Keeping himself buried within her depths, he carries her over to one of his couches and sits.

Still not wanting reality to sink in, she cuddles into Leo's chest nibbling on his neck. Leo holds Nári gently rubbing her back. He lifts a hand to her chin, tilting her head back for a very tender and loving kiss. There lips brush, linger and he nibbles on her lips. She shivers in reaction, still sparking after her incredible orgasm.

Nári tightens her vaginal muscles as she feels him soften, wanting to keep the intimate contact as long as possible. Neither of them willing to break the spell just yet, they stay embracing each other at the neither region and in each others arms for long moments.

Nári squeezes him tightly, both below the belt and above the belt. "We should eat dinner and straighten ourselves up before it's time to go."

12