Terra's Dream... A Reality

Story Info
When Terra's dream man becomes reality, orgasms follow.
1.5k words
3.58
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2alay2
2alay2
30 Followers

Terra stared at the ancient leather bound tome in front of her. The vision it gave her still sweeping over her minds eyes over and over. Her entire life she had harbored a secret lover in her mind and dreams, she would run to him whenever life got just too much to deal with. When something unexplainable would be caused by her magic and her adopted parents punished her, she would retreat to her room and sleep, her shadow lover waiting in her dreams. He never had a face but he held her close, his comforting whispers caressing her ears, he was her guardian, her logic, and her love.

The vision did not frighten her, the man walking up to her, gently caressing her face, the look of utter satisfaction upon his darkened features. None of it frightened her. When he bent down to look her square in the eyes with his own possessively, greedy, orbs she did not cower away, instead she met his gaze. When his wickedly alluring, long, thin, mouth spoke, she drank in his words.

"You will be with me, you are mine... now and forever to come." He claimed her full lips with his and the vision broke.

The book stared back at her. Her heart beat an excited thrum. It was his voice the vision spoke with, she had a face she could now put with the darkly toned voice that had been her rock all of her life.

Cathy touched Terra's hand gently, concern on her face and laced in her soft voice. "The book, holds his magic, visions will show you the love he had with Lexi, his wife. Please don't be afraid o them..."

Terra, now broken from her excited stupor only offered a smile of no remorse. "It's alright Cathy, I know Trayden well."

Cathy blinked at her new friend, a bit shocked and very confused, Terra knew daddies real name.

Cathy smiled bright then, "I'll leave you to read then."

Terra smiled as Cathy retreated to another part of the RV, leaving Terra in the company of a good book to read.

None of the small crew that had gone to collect Terra knew how fast Tray would show up to the discovery of this piece of his wife's soul. When he came onto the RV they were traveling in, even Cathy, was shocked as he walked past them all without a word.

Tray walked to the back end of the vehicle, right up to Terra who had seen him coming. Without thought she had stood to watch his approach. When Tray stopped in front of her and touched her face, she thought she would die right there. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest as his eyes drank in her visage. He explored her, his eyes caressing those large blue eyes, the soft alabaster skin, and lovely flowing knee length golden locks all making up the face of an angel.

When Tray, without a word, bent to kiss her, Terra's eyes had fluttered closed as she tipped her chin gently upward to accept his advancement. Cathy's eyes filled with happy tears as she watched Tray scoop Terra up into his arms. Terra gave no complaint as he carried her from the bus.

As he stepped from the RV's door into the open air, the flow of wind passed the moving vehicle seemed to sweep the new lovers away, leaving the rest to stare in wonder as they disappeared into the night.

Tray walked into his bedroom, lips still locked on Terra's. His eyes still greedily taking in her beautiful face. He laid them both onto the bed, not once breaking the embrace or kiss. She moaned softly as his hand slipped under her blouse, caressing her smooth belly.

"I'm going to impregnate you Terra, you're mine now." His words seared her mind and her heart, she wasn't afraid of him, or his words.

As his deft fingers removed her clothing, her heart threatened to burst. She had loved him all her life, in her dreams, now he was with her, claiming her. Terra reached for his hair, to draw her fingers through its raven silk as he caressed the firm flesh of her belly with his lips. He pulled from her touch, he would have nothing of her caress at this time, this was his time to devour her, she would have to wait her turn as he casually gathered her small hands in his large grasp. He moved her limbs and those offending fingers to rest above her head. A casual motion to pin her as his lips claimed her full breast.

Terra's head fell back as his free hand explored her body. Her outer thigh to her hip, up her waist, over her belly to settle over her bare pubic mound. Deftly his pointer and ring finger spread her swollen rose colored lips, allowing his long middle finger access to the quivering, excited, never before touched flesh of her inner folds.

Terra exclaimed as his finger dipped deep between her lips, touching that virgin opening. It felt like he was touching every part of her interior that he could reach as he curled his finger inside of that tight hole. Her scent began to fill his nostrils, the faint scent of her virgin blood teased his senses. He would have that barrier broken easily instead of by raging cock. He had no desire to inflict even slight pain upon his ever so long lost soul mate.

Terra's hips rose and fell, undulating under the attentions of Tray's gently assault. Her lips could utter only moans of pleasure, occasionally mixed with tiny screams of ecstasy as her body flexed, pulled and suckled upon his extraordinarily talented digit.

Tray reveled in her expressions, it was an eternity ago, as far back as the dark ages, since he last viewed the scene that lay before him. Gently rolling head adorned with slightly parted lips, unleashing a symphony of moans along with that occasional scream, when his finger went deep. Her fluttering lashes allowing him glimpses of the eyes of his beloved from so long ago. It was just as savory then as now, as to date her soul had only known Tray's, this allowed a pleased smile to cross what would otherwise be very stern lips.

Once satisfied his lovely woman was wet enough to allow his not so modest size. He pulled his fingers away from her, showing signs of a well lubricated passage to her womb. He slid to position himself on top of her. His mouth claimed hers once again as he ran his hands over her sides, breasts and up the length of her delicately shaped arms, still pinning them above her head.

Tray still cupped her gathered hands into the basket of his own while positioning his maddeningly rigid cock at her now fiery entrance. This was a day he would remember for eternity, and he wanted her to feel the same way.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry..."

Her face had only just begun to turn so that she could see him, when he pushed himself deep into her body. He felt every tiny muscle flex within her hot pulsating vagina. It spread, then flexed as his cock forced its way deep inside her love tunnel. Tears filled her eyes, as they went wide, her hips were thrust upwards crashing into him as he dove deeply into her. Her screams alone nearly made him release his seed into her, it was a beautiful mixture of earth shattering orgasm and unexplainable pain. When Tray's balls bounced off her tightly fleshed ass, he just as quickly stroked nearly all the way back out. Letting her freshly, overly, stretched pussy relax. Her body began grabbing and suckling at the head of his engorged cock, refusing to let go.

Tray smiled down at her as she opened her eyes, they had turned to a rich deep blue, which was a good sign she was enjoying herself. She whimpered, her body still quivering from her intense opening orgasms, but she wanted more. Tray hitched his hip, folded his legs to have her ass off the bed and resting on his thighs, then he rolled into motion.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Just like that! Oh my god!" Her cries were divine as his steady rhythmic motion kept her body lavishing his with her juices.

As Tray began his own ascent to orgasm he lifted her, moving himself into a full kneel. He held Terra by her firm ass, raising her fully off his cock then dropping her to be impaled over and over again. Terra's hands kneaded her own breasts, her had laid back as her hips began to thrum desperately against his pelvis.

With one final thrust he drove his cock balls deep into her convulsing form. She went from crying to screaming as her world rolled and pitched. Her body was on fire and full of electricity. Tray shot his molten hot cum deep into her body. As the roll of ecstasy began to calm Terra sank into his arms, Tray pulled her into his chest , holding her head to his silent heart, he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Terra."

"I love you too Tray."

2alay2
2alay2
30 Followers