Terra's Play Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terra Moans in Jung Li's mouth as they passionately kiss. Jung Li can feel her body beginning to respond to the moans, the naked bodies and the passion-filled bedroom. Needing more, Jung Li climbs in between Marte and Terra. The bed is now crowded. Bodies are bumping against one another.

"Oh my God. This is fucking hot." Terra moans. Jung Li, get over hear and give me your pussy."

Jung Li does not hesitate. She adjusts her body so that her head is at the foot of the bed. She lies on her back. Terra moves the top of her body a little to the side so that she can bury her head between Jung Li's legs and devour her beautiful flower.

Marte takes turns licking the length of Hideo's penis while feverishly stroking his manhood. She can feel the underside of his head throbbing. From previous experience, she knows he is getting close. His hips are grinding up and down. His tongue is darting in and out of her, matching the speed of her hand.

Marte throws her head back, unable to focus enough to suck his penis anymore. She feels his dick slide between her fingers as she strokes him. She can hear and feel him moan into her pussy. Jung Li reaches forward and massages Marte's breasts which are within reach. The touch of Jung Li's soft, warm hands send Marte over the cliff. She grinds her crotch hard against Hideo's face, rubbing her clit against the edge of his nose. His tongue darting inside her, the pressure of his nose on her clit and the groping hands of Jung Li are all enough to send into a state of euphoria.

Hideo grunts in displeasure at the momentary lack of pleasure. Marte, enjoying her own orgasm, is holding onto his pole for support but not stroking him. He feels Marte's hot, sweaty body collapse on top of his body. Her head is between his right thigh and penis. He can feel her heavy breathing on his sweaty balls and inner thigh. The hot breath teases him. He is close and wanting to come.

Jung Li is thrusting her hips into Terra's expert tongue and moaning. She feels she can never get enough of Terra's tongue. Opening her eyes to scan the change in movement on the bed, Jung Li notices the angst of Hideo. She reaches down and wraps her hand over top of Marte's hand. She uses Marte's hand to stroke Hideo's penis.

Hideo's hips immediately begin to pump into the air. He is grunting once a second. Jung Li instinctively knows that he is close to an orgasm. Within a few seconds of feverish stroking, Hideo's penis starts shooting like a water fountain, spraying his seed all over. A glob of semen lands on Jung Li's stomach. Another lands on Marte's shoulder. A second glob of semen lands on Jung Li's outer thigh. After a few more strokes, Marte and Jung Li are sprayed with his juices.

Terra is overwhelmed by the grunts and groans around her in addition to Mark's increasing speed in which he is thrusting his hard penis inside of her. The taste, smell and movements of Jung Li's hips add to her excitement. She feels the first of a series of orgasms wash over her body. She moans over and over on Jung Li's clit.

Jung Li joins in the moaning, pairing with Terra. Hideo rolls off the bed and heads to the bathroom. Marte, who has regained strength, massages Jung Li's breasts with her hands and takes turns sucking on each one of her tiny, pencil-like nipples. The high pitched grunts of Jung Li are a turn on to Marte.

Mark can no longer last. He pulls out and sprays his semen on Terra's ass. Some stray semen lands on Jung Li's stomach and on the triangle patch of pubic hair on her mound. Spent from several orgasms, Terra lies face first on the bed. Jung Li grabs a hand full of Terra's ass cheek and squeezes it once.

Jung Li wants to touch, taste and feel a woman's body so bad. As much as she enjoyed the challenge of wearing a toy in public a couple of weeks ago and then having the girls give her an orgasm, she did not get to touch them.

Noticing that Terra has stopped licking Jung Li, Marte reaches down and starts stroking Jung Li's clit.

Jung Li exclaims, "Oh yes. That feels sooooo good." Marte looks up at Jung Li's gorgeous face and smiles. She can see the passion and lust in Jung Li's expression. She wants Jung Li more than she is willing to admit.

Mark and Hideo return to the room. Mark walks to the end of the bed and places his semi-hard penis against the side of Jung Li's face. She opens her eyes and sees the penis. Not thinking much about it, she turns her head to the side and begins sucking on his penis. This is the first time she has had a male organ in her mouth. When Mark begins to thrust his hips, his penis hits the back of Jung Li's throat. She immediately pulls her head back when she feels her gag reflex take over.

Pulling away, Mark is standing with his penis in hand, dumbfounded that Jung Li has stopped. Terra quickly slides off the bed and falls down to her knees in front of Mark. She takes over for Jung Li. Mark holds onto the edge of the bed for balance as Terra masterfully fondles his testicles and bobs her head on his pole.

Taking advantage of the free space on the bed, Marte slides on top of Jung Li and buries her face in between Jung Li's legs. Excited to finally taste her new friend, Jung Li pulls Marte's hips on top of her and buries her tongue deep inside Marte's moist vaginal lips. Jung Li cannot believe how good Marte tastes. She knows, without a doubt, that she is a lesbian.

Mark takes a seat on the head of the bed. Not able to join in the action at this moment, he starts to stroke his penis himself. The sight of watching the two females pleasure each other is a major turn on to him.

It is just a few minutes before they are all moaning and groaning. Hips are dancing in the air. The mixture of male and female scents fill the room like a deep fog. The sound of the bed squeaking joins in the concert of sounds.

Soon, the bed is filled with a big mesh of naked bodies, resting and cuddling. As tired as they are, everyone has a smile on their face. Even Jung Li who has fallen asleep is smiling.

12