Terri and Anthony Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son continue their secret affair.
3.7k words
4.56
69.5k
95

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers

Anthony pulled into the driveway and quickly got out of the car. Barely able to contain his excitement and with his dick already uncomfortably hard, he entered the house. "Mom?"

"In the kitchen," he heard her response.

Anthony dropped his books at the foot of the stairs on his way to the kitchen.

It was the first day in a few weeks that he and his mother would have some time alone in the house. Though not on a regular schedule, they had begun to have a sexual relationship. Weeks might go by where they didn't consider it followed by a period of almost daily intercourse. Mostly they waited to indulge themselves when Domenic was out of town, but occasionally they didn't. Since learning that morning that his father would be home late after picking up the other children from their extracurricular activities after school, Anthony couldn't wait to get back home to be with her, having gone eight days without being inside her.

When he entered the kitchen, Terri smiled at him. Even if she hadn't been able to see the hard ridge in his jeans, she recognized the arousal in his eyes. "Hi, there."

"Hey." Anthony closed the distance between them and gave her a kiss on the cheek before moving to stand behind her. He pressed his hardness against her ass and was pleased when she pushed back into him. "Is that going to take long?"

"Just a few minutes and I'll be finished," she said. When she felt Anthony move a hand under her shirt and begin to massage a breast, she said, "It's going to take longer if you keep that up."

"I can't help it," Anthony said with a whine that made him sound younger than his eighteen years. "It's been so long."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Terri teased.

"She's not you." He removed his hand from her breast. Needing to get more comfortable, he opened his jeans and pulled his erection out then slid it between his mother's legs. After gripping her hips, he began to slowly thrust back and forth against her.

Terri looked down and sighed seeing her son's dick bobbing between her legs. While she needed to finish the dinner preparations, the sight of his hardness pushed everything else to the back of her mind. For as much as she loved sex with her husband, being with her son was a novelty that she couldn't resist. "Just a quickie, okay? I have to start dinner."

"That works."

Anthony followed her up to his room. Though his bed was smaller, they felt less guilt about having sex there than on his parent's bed. While his mother pulled off her shorts and underwear, he removed his jeans and boxers. As she got positioned on her back on the bed, he slowly stroked himself before climbing onto the bed between her legs. With no hesitation, he positioned his dick then pressed into her.

Terri gasped and her eyes rolled back in a mix of pain and pleasure. Though the pain was short-lived, Anthony's dry entry produced a bit of discomfort. But this was one of the reasons why she enjoyed sex with her son. Unlike his father who was generally tender and conscientious with his lovemaking, Anthony had a teenager's single-minded determination to do nothing more than fuck. When they had the time, they did take things slower but it was always the same once he entered her.

She refocused on him and was again surprised by the masculine maturity on his face as he fucked her that was in strong contrast to his otherwise youthful features. Unlike his father's larger build, Anthony's diminutive body was light on top of her. She reached up and tucked his long brown hair behind his ears in order to better see his face. Though he still looked like the boy she had raised, she could see the man he would turn into in his features. The angles of his face were hardening, the thin moustache that he had been practically invisible was starting to darken and was now joined by a few other hairs on his cheeks and chin. She could see that his eyes had a feral look to them that matched his purposeful thrusting.

Anthony looked into his mother's eyes and was excited by the pleasure he saw in them. Though he knew he didn't have the same technique as his father, he also knew that his mother enjoyed his larger size. With that in mind, he slowed his hips and began to drag his full length through her. He pulled out to the tip before pushing back in. When his hips touched her, he rotated them trying to get as much inside her as possible while simultaneously stimulating her clit.

Terri let out a moan. Despite fucking him a number of times, she had not provided Anthony any guidance on what to do. While she was becoming more comfortable with having sex with her son, she thought being his teacher was a step too far. "Just like that. Where did you learn to do that?"

"It just came to me," Anthony said with a grin as he continued to slowly long dick her. "I thought you might like it."

She suppressed her own smile seeing how pleased he was with himself. "I do."

He kept up the motion for a few more minutes before returning to more satisfying short thrusts. They lapsed into a silence that was only broken by the sounds of their sex. Grunts from Anthony warred with moans from his mother and the sound of their flesh slapping together at a gradually increasing pace.

Though Terri had wanted and expected a quick fuck, it was over almost too soon for her.

"Thanks, Mom," Anthony said as he pulled out after catching his breath.

"No, thank you." Terri took a moment to get dressed but saw Anthony continuing to lie lazily on the bed with his wet, spent dick resting on his thigh. "Don't fall asleep like that. They'll be home soon."

"I know," Anthony said around a yawn. "I won't."

Terri gave him a quick peck on the cheek then returned to the kitchen.

She was impressed by how easily Anthony was handling the change in their relationship. Though the first week or so he was awkward around his father, he actively tried to disguise it until he was over it. For her part, Terri initially worried that Anthony would slip up and say or do the wrong thing at the wrong time but she soon began to see that he didn't want it getting out any more than she did. While her reasoning was because she didn't want to lose her family, it was obvious he feared not being able to continue to have sex with her.

Though they tried to limit themselves to when Domenic was away on business, they did find times to be together when he was in town. And when they couldn't risk full on intercourse, Terri would satisfy Anthony orally. More than once, she had entered his room and got to her knees in front of him with her husband downstairs and his siblings either in their rooms or playing outside.

She soon began to realize that her favorite thing was to suck her son's dick. Though part of her wished he would do a better job of washing himself, she came to enjoy the scent and flavor of his fermented sweat, musk and urine as it wafted out of his pubic hair. It was as if all the immature bits of her son were rolled into the salty essence. Terri loved feeling and hearing how responsive he was to her mouth and tongue around him. Anthony would gasp and squirm trying to hold back the sounds he wanted to make fearing that they might be heard by the rest of the family. Inside her mouth, his cock would twitch and jump involuntarily in response to her stimulation. From the time he became erect, a small trickle of sweet tasting precum would flow from him. If she got him really aroused, a random spurt or two of the clear fluid would shoot out unexpectedly.

If they were alone and had the time, she would edge him, sucking him to the brink of orgasm then stopping him from going over the cliff. They would watch as his cock jerked uncontrollably, pumping out a phantom load that brought no relief. After the second or third time, his precum would flow freely and turn a marbled white, evidence of his need to release the pent up load. She would then lick the fluid from where it would have dripped onto his balls then follow the trail back up to his crown to suck it straight from the source before repeating the process of building him up. When she was finally ready to let him orgasm—if he hadn't given up and shot in her mouth—she would straddle him and ride him until he filled her pussy with everything he had been holding back.

Unfortunately, they didn't get to do that often and she had to settle for a mouthful of his quick load.

"Got a minute?"

Anthony looked up from his homework and turned to the doorway of his room to see his mother. She had that smile on her face that he had learned meant she was wanted him.

"Sure." He turned in his computer chair as she closed the distance between them and leaned back, settling into a more relaxed position. "Where is everyone else?"

As Terri fished out Anthony's already hardening dick through the fly of his boxers, she said, "Angie and Aaron are watching their ridiculous show and your father's in the shower."

"Okay," he said followed by a sigh as his mother engulfed him. "I really needed this."

Somewhat masked by the wet sound of his mother's work, Anthony could hear the TV downstairs as well as the faint hiss of the shower. Knowing they didn't have much time, he focused on his arousal but resisted the urge to thrust up into his mother's mouth. He had quickly learned that though she was good at giving head, she could not deep throat. The two times he had attempted to fuck her face she had gotten angry at his overzealous hips gagging her and put a stop to their encounter leaving him unsatisfied and in a much worse way than if they hadn't done anything at all.

Terri, though she was under a time constraint, took her time to enjoy what she was doing. She focused her attention on Anthony's large knob, feeling the spongy flesh tighten in her mouth. She used one or both of her hands to stroke him while licking and sucking his tip, occasionally dipping her tongue into the folds of his foreskin. His sweet nectar flowed intermittently in contrast to his already heavy breathing. She kept her eyes trained on him as she worked watching his reactions.

"I'm so close," Anthony warned. "That's it. Oh, Mom."

Though it was over sooner than she would have liked, Terri was thankful yet again for Anthony's youthful lack of stamina. As her mouth was filled with rhythmic shots from his pulsing cock, she heard the shower stop. She continued to mouth his softening cock, cleaning it of the dregs of his load until she heard the door of the master bathroom open. With practiced ease, she got to her feet while Anthony tucked his semi hard cock back in his shorts and turned back to his desk just before Domenic appeared in the doorway.

--

"You look pretty," Anthony said as his mother took a moment to make sure everything was secure before they left.

"Thanks," she responded. "You look very handsome."

Anthony was dressed in a tuxedo on his way to his prom. He was uncomfortable in the suit but knew he had no choice.

"Thanks," he muttered with embarrassment.

"Don't worry," she said as she grabbed her keys. Terri had volunteered to be a chaperone at the dance, as she had with most of her children's activities, and had anticipated Anthony's lack of enthusiasm at her being present. "I won't embarrass you. Your totally uncool mother won't bother you tonight."

"It's not that," he said softly.

Hearing hesitance in Anthony's voice, Terri became concerned. "What is it? Is there something wrong?"

"No. Not really."

"Anthony?"

"I wish I could go with you."

Terri was not surprised by the statement. She and Anthony had been sharing much more than just their bodies, becoming close friends as well. He had been wanting to spend more time with her but knew that he couldn't. This was just another symptom of that.

"I know you do, honey. But just think how bad it would look for you to go to your prom with your mother."

Anthony snorted in acknowledgement. He knew it would be ridiculous and, because no one else would know the truth about their relationship, he would be the laughing stock of the school for the rest of the year.

"You'll have a great time with Jennifer," she said referring to his current girlfriend.

Ready to leave, Terri approached Anthony and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She gasped when he grabbed her ass and pulled her close, grinding his erection against her. Though she knew it was a bad idea, she turned her head to meet his lips. Since seeing Anthony in his tuxedo, she had been trying to suppress her arousal. With his hair slicked back and held in a tight bun at the bottom of his hairline and the wispy hairs on his chin that he refused to shave, he looked somehow both older and younger than he normally did. She let out a short, surprised squeal when he turned them and sandwiched her between himself and the door.

With quick movements, Anthony opened his pants and pulled his cock out then lifted his mother's leg over one of his arms. With his other hand he moved aside the thong she was wearing and guided himself inside her with a feral grunt. Though they had been having sex for months, they had never done it like this. He grabbed her ass again and pulled her closer, burying himself quickly. Their mouths met again as he began to quickly thrust into her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

As their hips slammed against each other, for only the second time while fucking her son, Terri felt an orgasm building within her without the use of her hand to stimulate her clit. It wasn't only his cock inside her that drove her arousal. Their lips and tongues had finally met in a way they never had before. Though as inexperienced as expected, Anthony's tongue awkwardly battled hers, pressed too far into her mouth, and left a trail of saliva that was too much.

And it was all perfect.

There was no question now that what they were doing was more than simply sharing an occasional fuck. They were no longer only mother and son. Anthony was her lover and she was his. He was really fucking her for the first time. Not just having sex to satisfy his teenage libido, but full on fucking. He was taking possession of her in a way only a man could and she loved it. She had expected her son to have sex on his prom night but didn't think it was going to be with her.

"Almost there," she said breathlessly into his ear. "Fuck me harder, Anthony."

Anthony separated his lips from hers and rested his head on her chest then adjusted himself slightly for better leverage. In a better position, his hips were able to move against her faster. She grasped and clawed at his back all while urging him on, begging him not to stop. For the first time, she was making sounds and saying things to him that he hadn't heard her utter when she was with his father. Irrationally and on a primal level, he felt a bit of anger and jealousy thinking about his father and that spurred him on, making his hips move that much faster. Like when she took her time sucking him off, he felt his cock stiffen and swell but seemed no closer to release. He believed his mother felt it too as she devolved into a series moans and whimpers.

Moments later when he felt his mother's body convulse against him and her pussy begin to milk his cock as she cried out in bliss, he knew he had succeeded where he had previously failed every time except the first, that her reaction was not the faked pleasure he sometimes sensed when she was with his father. With pride of accomplishment and a feeling of superiority running through his veins, he gave her four sharp, deliberate thrusts before filling her accompanied by a deep grunt of his own. He could feel his seed violently leave him to splash against her walls then coat his length after ricocheting back. He remained motionless against her, with his pulsing cock being the only movement other than their heaving chests in the room. Even after his orgasm passed, he remained stationary until he felt his softening cock begin to slide thickly out of her.

"That was...unexpected," Terri said as Anthony pulled away.

Anthony didn't meet her eyes as he tucked himself away and closed his pants. "Sorry. I shouldn't have—"

"No." Terri's voice was soft but firm. She placed a hand under Anthony's chin and raised it so he would look at her. "It was great. While I hope you don't treat your girlfriends that way, it was perfect. Sometimes sex can be a little rough. It keeps things interesting. And believe me, it was just what I needed. Now," she took a deep breath and smoothed his lapels, "you're going to be late. The limo's been waiting outside forever. I'll call Jennifer's parents and tell them I tripped coming down the stairs and you stayed to make sure I was fine. I have to go get freshened up. I'll see you at the dance."

Anthony gave a shy smile and nodded. "Okay."

Just before he opened the door, Terri leaned down and gave her son a deep, tender kiss. This time she used her tongue to gently caress his mouth and play with his tongue, hoping to convey everything she felt about him but could not yet say. "Have fun."

"Thanks." Anthony gave her a final peck on the cheek then left the house. As he approached the waiting car, he saw the driver leaning against the vehicle before he moved to open the door for him.

The older man had a smirk on his face. "Sounds like you got your night off to a good start."

"What do you mean?" Anthony asked as he climbed inside.

"Your date. I could hear her screaming your praises out here."

Anthony saw the man give him a wink and he grimaced. Though he had enjoyed what the man was referring to, it suddenly seemed dirty. "That wasn't my date."

"Oh." The man seemed to come to a new conclusion. "Do we need to wait for her?"

"No. We're already late to get my actual date."

"I see. Enough said."

Anthony tried not to roll his eyes as the man gave him another wink before closing the door. He suddenly felt nervous about his evening with Jennifer. Not because of anything embarrassing he might do but because of what the driver might let slip.

When they arrived at Jennifer's, she and her parents were concerned about Terri's fall. He hated lying to them but knew the truth could never be told. After a few moments socializing and taking pictures, they climbed into the car for the journey to the dance. When the driver gave him yet another conspiratorial wink, Anthony ignored it but grimaced inwardly.

At the dance, he found himself sloughing off any residual guilt he had about fucking his mother before picking up his girlfriend. Even when they ran into her, Anthony was surprised by how normal they both behaved considering what had happened less than two hours before.

They left the dance early to go to a restaurant and movie with a group of friends. Afterward, on the way back to Jennifer's house, they began making out. When she opened his pants, he had a renewed sense of guilt but quickly pushed it aside realizing that if he acted any differently, she would wonder and start asking questions. However, knowing that the sex he had with his mother still lingered on him, instead of urging her to suck him for a bit like he normally did, he quickly rolled a condom onto his erection. In response to her question, he said they wouldn't have much time and he wanted to take his time and enjoy being with her. As he slid into her, guilt made its presence known again but less intensely than before. Hearing Jennifer moan theatrically below him, he laughed inwardly at her. Though he enjoyed sex with her, she was nothing like the woman that he had been with earlier.

In that moment, the fact that in the span of one evening he would have fucked both his mother and his girlfriend hit him. Despite his genuine desire to take his time, he found himself thrusting roughly into Jennifer, wanting to find out if she was capable of fucking like a woman. When she began screaming out in discomfort, he reined himself back in. With gentler thrusts, he took his time with the fuck. The difference between fucking his mother and Jennifer was like the difference between fucking and masturbating: both satisfied a need but one was definitely better. He was pleased when the driver alerted them that they were a few minutes away from her home. Diving himself to finish, he moaned, not exactly satisfied, as he began to fill the condom.

datura48
datura48
1,879 Followers
12