Terri and Anthony Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother and son reach a new place in their relationship.
7.1k words
4.58
51k
85

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers

"Where is she?" Anthony yelled as he rushed through the door.

"Welcome home," Domenic said dryly as Anthony rushed passed him and his siblings to where Terri stood with the new family member.

"Here she is," Terri said with a proud smile. "Meet your baby sister, Andrea."

"She's even more beautiful than I thought," Anthony said quietly as he took the two week old infant from his mother. He stared at her in wonder. While he had seen babies before, it was much different now that he had made one. "Hi, Andrea. Guess you were so excited to get here that you couldn't wait for me to get home from school."

"Yeah, she came a little early. Sorry." Terri had tried to keep her voice neutral but even she heard the genuine remorse in it.

"It's okay," Anthony said as he moved to the sofa with the baby. "I'm just happy she's here."

Terri and Domenic watched with pride and wonder at how much Anthony engaged with the baby. He willingly volunteered to babysit so they could go out and have time together. Whenever she cried, Anthony often beat them to her side to take care of her needs. A few times, they pushed him out of the house to meet with friends from high school instead of allowing him to stay in to be with her.

"I'm thankful for the help," Terri said one afternoon as she joined Anthony in the kitchen. They were home alone while Domenic was at work and the other kids away at camp. "But you should step back. Spend your summer with your friends. She'll always be here."

"I know," Anthony said with some dejection. "It's just I love her so much and don't want to miss anything."

"I get it. And I don't ever want to take that from you. But I told you this would be hard and you've got to do it."

Anthony sighed heavily. "You're right. I know you're right."

Terri pulled him into a hug. She held her oldest son tightly as she felt him work through his sadness. For as much of a man as he was becoming, she was still his mother and would do anything she could to comfort him. It was obvious that the realization of what it truly meant to have a daughter that he could never acknowledge was just hitting him. But she knew, deep down, that eventually he'd be okay and always be there for them both.

As Anthony's quiet sobs calmed, she began to feel his dick growing against her side. When he moved his mouth to hers for a kiss, she knew she should pull away but instead melted into him. She felt him grab her ass and begin to hump insistently against her. Over the months that he had been gone completing his first year at college, Anthony had grown to look much more mature. He now matched his father's height of six feet one inch and genetics along with regular workouts had caused him to fill out nicely. He had continued to forego haircuts and his caramel locks now reached the middle of his back. When he went around the house topless, he very much resembled a bronze statue that could be found in any museum or city around the Mediterranean. He had turned into the handsome man she knew he would be and found it difficult to fight against the arousal he produced in her. Yet even as she continued to suck on his tongue, between their kisses she said quietly, "We can't."

"We shouldn't," Anthony corrected in the same quiet tone. "But we've shown that we can. Really well."

Terri couldn't help the laugh that escaped her. "True. But I mean physically, we can't. I'm out of commission for at least a few more weeks. Childbirth is not easy."

"Oh," Anthony said as he continued to make out with his mother. He grabbed one of her hands and pulled it to his covered dick and used her hand to massage it. "Do you have a suggestion for this then?"

Terri let out a whimper of aroused surprise. Not only had he physically matured, Anthony had apparently become much more assertive with his desires and she wondered how many coeds he had bedded with his moves over the past few months.

When she didn't answer right away, he suggested, "I'd love to see it in your mouth. Suck my dick for me."

Resisting the hand that he had moved to her shoulder and begun pressing on, Terri said, "I will, gladly. But only if you promise to leave the house. Today. After we finish. To see your friends," she added seeing the wheels turning behind his eyes as he thought of a way to twist her words.

Anthony gave her a playful glare at being caught trying to wriggle out of her request. "Fine. I will."

After giving him another kiss, Terri sank to her knees taking her son's shorts with her. Though it wasn't any different than the last time she had seen it, she was amazed that her son was noticeably larger than his father. As much as she wanted to take her time and enjoy Anthony as a woman, she quickly took him into her mouth. Her son wanted and needed relief and she was the only one who could provide it.

Anthony let out a moan feeling his mother's mouth engulf him. For various reasons it was the first time they had had a chance to do anything since he'd been home and he was ready to explode. With none of his customary gentleness, he grabbed his mother's head and began to thrust into her mouth, fucking it with determination. He was careful to not go too deep, remembering that she was not one for deep throating. "Oh, shit, Mom. I wish everyone gave head as good as you. Goddamn!"

Normally Terri would have chastised her son for his language but in the moment she found it turned her on. From his continued stream of words that he had never used in her presence she understood that her son had found his sexual self and had become much more confident than he had been in the past. It made her wonder again how many young women he had used to hone his skills.

"I'm so close," Anthony announced. "You gonna swallow my nut for me? I can't wait until I can put it inside your pussy again. Oh, fuck. Here it comes. Gonna feed you my cum, Mom."

Feeling Anthony's cock swell and begin to pulse, Terri let out her own moan. She willingly and eagerly swallowed his load, savoring the slightly bitter flavor that she didn't realize how much she had missed until that moment. It was not the flavor of a young man she found attractive, but the flavor of Anthony, her son, the man whose child she was now raising.

"What was that?" she asked when she finally pulled off.

Anthony tucked himself away as she stood. "What?"

"That language. You didn't used to talk like that. Where did it come from?"

Anthony winced remembering the house rules. "Sorry. I forgot and got carried away."

Terri stepped close and gave him a quick kiss on the lips then said into his ear, "I won't tell if you won't."

Anthony smirked as she pulled back. "I wish I could fuck you right now."

"Anthony!" Terri shook her head and went to the refrigerator to decide what to make for dinner. "You just got a blow job. There's no way you'd be ready to go again even if I could."

Not to be deterred, he walked behind his mother and pressed his crotch to her ass. Gripping her hips, he humped his softening but semi hard dick against her. "You get me so hot that I could. It might take me a few minutes, but I'd be able to do it. Hopefully before the summer is over I'll be able to prove it to you. Fuck a few loads into you and watch you try to walk around afterward."

Despite knowing that there was no way she could have sex at the moment, she felt a surge of arousal course through her body and a small amount of familiar moistening between her legs. Anthony was definitely turning into a man who knew what he had and how to use it and it scared her thinking what would happen if he didn't restrain himself around her. "You're supposed to be going to see friends now. Remember?"

Anthony chuckled as he released her and took a few steps back. "Fine. I'll leave you alone. But don't think I don't know how horny you are. I've fucked you enough to know what your wet pussy smells like."

That time Terri was truly shocked by his words. "Anthony!"

"It's true," he called over his shoulder without remorse as he made his way out of the kitchen. "Oh, and I was thinking I've never tasted you. As soon as you're ready, I want to eat you out."

Terri stared speechless at the emptiness in the walkway through which Anthony had disappeared on his way to his room. It wasn't just that his tone was as easy and comfortable as if he had told her he wanted to go to the mall later, it was also the fact that he, her first born son, had said he wanted to eat her pussy. Admittedly, on the scale of things it was less shocking than giving birth to his child, but it was still not something she had ever expected to hear him say. Turning back to dinner preparation, she shrugged and wondered how good he was at it.

--

Terri sat on the sofa cuddled next to her husband with the children scattered around the living room, all watching a movie together. She knew she should be happy to have everyone together for the evening but she was too horny to enjoy this rare moment. It was made worse by the fact that Anthony was in an armchair perpendicular to her wearing a pair of basketball shorts and tight tank top cradling Andrea in his arms. Slouched down in the chair, his legs were spread wide displaying the fact that he was not wearing underwear due to the way the mass of his genitals pushed against the fabric along one of his legs. The white, sleeveless shirt was bright against his bronze skin and hugged his body and highlighted the ripples and waves of his lean muscles while exposing the slight bulging of his biceps holding their child. His thick hair hung loose around his shoulders and occasionally he gently pulled it out of the infant's grip whenever she pulled on it too hard. Beneath the thick, two-day shadow of beard, his face had lost its baby fat and was now angular with youthful yet mature masculinity. Having been out around town with him, she did not begrudge the girls, women, and even the handful of guys who had eyed him. Anthony was a very attractive young man and she felt both pride that he was her son and slightly smug because she got to enjoy him in a way they didn't.

And she wanted to enjoy him now.

For nearly a week she had been healed enough to resume having sex. While she knew Domenic would eagerly indulge her, she wanted Anthony first. But with everyone home for the summer, she was having difficulty finding the time and space to surprise Anthony with the news. She didn't know if it was because he was the father of the child she had just pushed out or a result of the furtive hand jobs and blow jobs she had given him over the past few weeks that kept him in the front of her mind instead of her husband, but either way she was frustrated and needed Anthony.

"That was...a movie," Domenic said as the credits began to roll.

"It was great!" "That was the best movie ever!" The twins said eagerly in its defense.

Anthony shrugged. "It was okay. Glad I didn't pay for it, though."

"I'm thinking that's two hours of my life I wish I'd spent doing something, anything else," Terri muttered.

Domenic gently moved Terri off him then stood and stretched,. "I'm going to get a drink. Anyone else need a refill?" Terri and Anthony put in their requests while the twins said they'd follow him to grab some more snacks. "When I get back we'll watch a real move: The Breakfast Club."

Aaron rolled his eyes as he and his sister followed their father out of the room. "Please say it's not a movie about pancakes."

Domenic laughed. "It's not a movie about pancakes. Or waffles. But there is lunch meat."

Once they were out of sight, Terri saw Anthony turn his head to look at her. His face was expressionless but his eyes locked on her with the focus of a predator.

"You're so ready to get fucked, aren't you?"

Terri took a breath then let out a heavy sigh. Even though she had thought it, admitting it to Anthony made her need that much worse. "Yes. I really am."

Anthony smirked. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you need to relax. It seemed like you watched me more than you did the movie."

"Sorry." Terri was surprised to be chastised by her son but appreciated and understood his words. "You're right."

"It's cool." His mouth lifted in a smile as he reached down to grab his crotch. "Kinda hot knowing that my own mother is jonesing for my dick."

Terri shook her head. "You're so bad."

"And you like it. How much longer do you think it'll be before we can?"

Despite wanting to keep it a surprise, Terri said, "As soon as we can have the time and space to be alone."

"Really?"

Terri nodded.

"Awesome."

"What's awesome?" Angie asked as she reentered the room a few steps ahead of the others.

"The fact that you agreed to change Andy's diaper," Anthony said as he held the infant up.

"Nu-uh," Angie said while making a face. "Not it."

"That's fine." Terri moved about to stand.

"It's okay, Mom. I got it," Anthony said as he stood and left the room.

As Domenic sat back down and she snuggled into her husband, Terri tried not to focus on the fact that Anthony's dick was slightly swollen and swung heavily in his shorts or how high and tight his ass was as he left the room.

--

Anthony stepped into the kitchen and stopped. "Goddamn," he muttered to himself.

Terri was bent over in the refrigerator with her ass on display stretching the fabric of her khaki shorts. Over the course of her pregnancy she had put on some weight. While she didn't like it and was actively trying to lose as much of it as she could, Anthony loved the way it looked on her. Even with the weight gain, she didn't appear excessively overweight, simply nice and full. Already shapely, her hips and ass had become rounder yet were still surprisingly firm. As much as he didn't want to, his eyes always seemed to move to her chest. Her tits had always been big, however now that they were swollen with milk, they bordered on excessive. He felt bad thinking about them sexually considering Andrea—his daughter—fed from them but at the same time his cock never seemed to care.

Glancing behind himself and listening to the sounds of the others in the house, he crept up behind his mother and pressed his crotch against her ass. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

Surprised by his presence, Terri cursed softly as she stood and turned around. "You scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry." He placed a light kiss on her neck then continued to nuzzle her as he said, "I couldn't help myself seeing that beautiful ass of yours waving around. Mom, we gotta find somewhere to do this."

"I know, hon." Terri knew she should try to deter him especially since his growing dick was tenting his shorts but she was enjoying his proximity too much. "Trust me, I want it as much as you do."

"Oh, I doubt it. Since you told me you were ready I haven't even jerked off. It's been almost two weeks now and I think I'm about to explode. Maybe I ought to just fuck you right here and say to hell with the others finding out."

"We both know you're not going to do that."

"You're right." Anthony pulled away and took a few steps back to lean against the counter behind him. He pushed his hand beneath his waistband and squeezed his erection. "But I'm so fucking hard it hurts. I don't know if I can wait much longer."

"Just give me a few more days. I'll come up with something."

That night at dinner, Anthony was surprised when his father informed them that he was going to take the twins out the next afternoon for a few hours to have time alone with them. Looking at his mother, he saw the same surprise on her face. It wasn't out of the ordinary for Domenic to spend time alone with any grouping of the children but it was the first time that summer that it had happened and seemed too serendipitous considering their earlier conversation.

Domenic hugged his wife. "What are you two going to do while we're gone?"

"I'm going to take a well-deserved nap," Terri lied. While she wasn't feigning her exhaustion, she also wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to be with Anthony. "Anthony's volunteered to keep an eye on the baby for me."

"I love you," Domenic said as he clapped his son on the shoulder. "You need a haircut, but you're still my son and I appreciate you helping your mother."

"I'd feel bad if I didn't," Anthony said not looking into his father's eyes. For the first time in a while, he felt a small knot of guilt in his stomach but it wasn't enough to deter him from being with his mother. "Andy's probably going to sleep most of the time anyway."

"Well, you're taking care of your mother, keeping her happy. That's more than most guys your age would do. I'm thinking we'll be back for dinner."

Terri gave her husband a look. "That long? That's almost four hours."

"You need the time. And I'll pick up some take out. I'll text you when we're on our way."

"Okay." Terri gave her husband a parting kiss and fussed over the twins. "You guys have fun."

"You, too," Domenic said just before closing the door that separated the kitchen from the garage.

As they listened to the sound of Domenic and the twins getting into the car, Anthony pressed his mother against the door and took her in a deep kiss before moving his lips across her cheek to nibble at her ear and kiss her neck. His hands quickly moved to her shorts and began to fumble with the button and zipper.

Between heavy pants for breath, Terri said, "We should at least wait until he starts the car."

"We should," Anthony said as he lowered her shorts. "But I'm not going to."

"Anthony." Terri gently but firmly pushed him away. "Slow down. We have time."

A sound of frustration escaped him but he didn't fight her. "Come on, Mom. I really want to fuck you."

"Anthony, dear, I'm not one of the coeds you just picked up around campus. I'm your mother. And while I'm all for fast and quick, it's not necessary right now. Let's enjoy this."

Anthony looked at his mother and sighed, though the sound was covered by the noise of the large garage door opening. "You're right. Sorry. I just want to be with you so bad."

Terri watched as he used a single thumb to pull out the waistband of his soccer shorts which allowed his erection the freedom to rise to nearly vertical. If her son hadn't said how much he needed relief, she would have easily been able to see it in the deep red color of his cock and from the way he had already begun to seep precum. Both to calm him and to satisfy some of her own desire, she reached out and wrapped a hand around his length to slowly stroke it. "I'm not saying no. I'm just suggesting we take a moment to head upstairs."

"Okay." With a speed that caused Terri to cry out in surprise, Anthony leaned down and lifted his mother over his shoulder. "Let's go upstairs."

Despite flailing and asking then demanding to be put down, Terri felt a surge of arousal from her son's display of strength and masculinity. As they entered her marital bedroom, she protested the location until he threw her onto the bed. Before she even hit the mattress, Anthony was removing his shorts and his shirt quickly followed. A sound that was both a whimper and moan left her upon seeing the man—not her son, but a person who was fully a man—climbing onto the bed. With his tight body, long mane of hair and angular face he looked like any one of the models featured on the cover of a romance book. His eyes showed an open desire for her that she had not seen in years. She and Domenic still loved each other deeply but their desire for each other was no longer the white-hot lust that Anthony was exhibiting. When he reached out to remove her shorts this time, there was no fighting him even if she wanted to.

With her shorts out of the way, Anthony spread his mother's legs and took a moment to appraise his target. For as many times as he had fucked her, he had never actually looked at her pussy and took a moment to drink in the sight. Like an inverted tear drop, the top of her slit gaped slightly and revealed the pink inner lips and the recessed nub within, while her outer lips draped across the opening lower down. Framed by neatly trimmed brown hair, it was the most beautiful pussy he had seen. He recognized that he was biased as it was the opening through which he had come into the world, but he felt even an objective observer would recognize the beauty in it.

datura48
datura48
1,881 Followers
12