Terri and Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky ran a hand down her body as their tongues duelled and their breasts rubbed against each other. Her questing fingers found what they were looking for and slid into the folds of her weeping sex. Terri groaned as Becky slid two fingers within her and started to thrust, using her thumb to grind against her clit.

Becky broke the kiss and started to travel down her body with only one objective in mind. Terri didn't stop her. In fact, she opened her legs wider to give her mate all the access she needed. Becky inhaled, and then attacked the weeping desire with her tongue, groaning as she moved her attention to the proud bud, sucking, licking and biting it while her fingers explored the inner walls of her lover as she thrust them in and out.

Terri tensed as her orgasm was suddenly upon her. Becky shifted, putting her mouth over her core and her fingers strumming the wanting bud. "BECKY." Terri shouted as her world dissolved into a quivering pleasurable mess. Becky groaned as squirt upon squirt of Terri's juices shot into her mouth and went down the back of her throat. She compared the taste of her lover to chocolate: sweet and luxuriant, and totally addictive. Her tongue snaked out to lick up every drop of her essence, not wanting any to go to waste.

She pulled away reluctantly. If she had a choice, she would never leave the junction of her lover's thighs. However, she had other things in mind as she crawled up Terri's body and kissed her, both groaning aloud as the kiss quickly heated their bodies again; for after all... the night is still young and they still had a lot of exploring to do. Becky started to grind herself against Terri's hip, needing release.

Becky broke the kiss, "Please... say you have something..."

Terri rolled Becky over and kissed her throat. She knew what the something was that Becky wanted; she had several such "something" in her bag, none of which she had known were there until she had started to unpack. She had promised herself to hurt Eva for packing them but now she would owe her for life. One such "something" had nearly made her furious, as who would bring a mating device to a mating, it was her surrogate given to her when she became Alpha since everyone already knew she was gay by this time. A surrogate was a magical device, which was used by gay females to mate correctly in accordance with the laws of their species, in Terri's case it acted like a male wolf penis. She had never used it as once it was used, it would only work for the person she had mated to: it was for couples, not for regular, casual sex.

She wanted to use it now, to tie Becky to her and bite her as her juice was shot into her, but she would give Becky a choice. "I have several, but first we have to talk."

"Fuck now... talk later." Becky tried to jump her but Terri held her down even though her wolf was all for the idea.

"You are new to this world so let me explain first, I'm going to give you two choices, the first is normal strap on sex."

"Yes, please." She whispered seductively, with invitation in her eyes.

Terri almost groaned but she reminded herself that she had to remain focused, "the second is I take you as my mate." She waited, the wait nearly driving her insane with lust and fear that she would reject her.

Becky had stilled. Terri wondered just how much she knew. "You're mine." Was her only answer but that was enough for Terri. She sprang from the bed and raced to her bag, pulling out a long box: it was a little over a foot long. She sat it on the bed and flicked the catches open. She opened the box and pulled out a long device that hung limply in her grip. She tossed the box aside and stood up.

"Do you know what a surrogate is?" She asked.

Becky nodded, she had read of it and what its uses were, Amy was going about getting her one.

"So you know what will happen when I use this?"

Becky nodded again, her eyes not leaving it. She knew and it did not scare her; in fact, it made her hotter and wetter. She wanted her mate to take her, to live the moment because the future is unknown.

"I want this... I want you, forever." Becky said huskily.

Terri groaned and fumbled the object in her hand. Becky sat up and, as impatient as her lover, helped her insert the part that had to go within her. Terri gasped as it swelled to fill her sex, locking within her and became one with her body. Becky grabbed the limp flesh that now stuck out from between Terri's lips and started to stroke it and coax life into it. She nearly collapsed as it felt as if Becky was wrapping her hand around her clit and tugging on it. Suddenly it started to grow and stiffen.

Terri felt a madness consume her. She pushed Becky back and was over her in moments. Becky wrapped her legs around Terri's hips and arched her head back, offering herself completely to her mate. Terri growled and pressed her face to Becky's neck before sinking her sharpened teeth into the succulent flesh, Becky's blood ran down her neck as Terri thrust forward impaling her on her cock. Becky cried out in pleasure as Terri started to make love to her.

Terri released her bite and licked at the wound to clean it, she panted and shifted her body as she felt the need to press harder into her mate's body with each thrust, wanting to seat her knot deeply. She grunted and growled in response to Becky's movements beneath her.

Becky felt the large knot start to stretch her open, demanding she let it in. She panted and shook her head, feeling the spear-like phallus stroking her insides in all the right places. She reached up and pulled Terri down so that she could rain kisses upon her mate's neck. Terri growled and tensed the muscles in her neck, inviting her to bite. Becky did not leave her wanting; she bit deeply and shook her head to ensure the mark would scar well.

Terri growled as her lust took over in her mind. She slammed into her mate, again and again until finally her knot slid within the warmth it sought. She groaned as Becky cried out, releasing her bite. Terri's lips smothered her, drinking in the taste of her own blood and the cries of pleasure being torn from her mate's throat as she grinded herself against Becky, her thrust short, restricted by her knot.

Terri tore her lips from Becky's to gasp. She slowed her body down, trying to stave off her fast-approaching orgasm, she panted against her shoulder even as her mate writhed beneath her. "Sh... slow down..." as she really wanted this to last. Becky stopped moving but it took all of her willpower to do so. Terri moved her lips over Becky's neck and shoulder, moving to the pouting piece of flesh beneath her, her lips wrapped around the bud and started to suck. Becky took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her lover's hair.

Terri moaned as Becky's hand moved to her back and gently scratched her. Terri's hips jerked, causing Becky to moan. Becky fisted her fingers into bronze locks and tugged bringing Terri's lips back to hers. Terri started to move again, this time slowly building the friction. Becky arched her head back exposing the long length of her throat to Terri as her legs wrapped around Terri's hips. Terri groaned at the subliminal message Becky sent her in the form of her barred throat, submission, and in this case, sexual submission.

Her thrusts started to speed up again, need unlike she had never known coursed through her; she needed to make Becky cry out in bliss, needed to feel her cumming on her cock more than anything at this moment. Her lips ran over Becky's skin, one arm anchored her to her lover and the other stroked her, heightening her desire.

Becky tightened her grip and moved her lips to Terri's throat and bit her before moving her lips to Terri's ear, she wanted to be possessed by the woman above her, taken animalistic-ally. "Take me..." she growled into Terri's ear before she bit it. Terri growled back at Becky's offer, her wolf agreed. Slowly make love later, now was the time to take her mate.

Terri started to move faster although still limited by her knot. She ground her body against Becky's; rubbing against her clit and making her groan and thrust up to meet her movements. Terri felt her climax build, and she tried to stave it off. Becky's sheath was milking her, contracting and releasing, making it hard for her to keep control. Becky cried out as her climax exploded through her with Terri joining her in her own climax, unable to hold off any longer, their yells of pleasure could probably be heard throughout the manor. They held onto each other tightly as they panted and came down from their highs.

Terri pressed her lips to Becky's and rolled onto their sides so that they could hold each other. She reached between them to explore the knot that tied them. She could feel it inside but it was slowly making its way out which meant she hadn't seated it properly behind the pubic bone. She slid her fingers in and forced the knot into the right place, it swelled further causing Becky to groan in pleasure as she stretched slightly to the growing knot until they were tied correctly.

The knot throbbed against her walls as it shot Terri's desire, her own juices into Becky's body. The throbbing stimulated her g-spot, building another climax. Becky squirmed against her, flexing her inner muscles around the knot and grinding her clit repeatedly against Terri. She smiled and kissed Becky, gently grinding her own body to help her get the release her body craved. Becky cried out again as a weak orgasm rushed through her while Terri groaned as she felt Becky convulsing around her surrogate.

Terri held still, letting Becky calm down, at the same time, gently running her lips over her mate's skin. Becky groaned and tilted her head to kiss her mate. She smirked hearing that, she really liked the sound of that.

"Mine." Terri growled into her ear.

Becky quivered in pleasure.Minewas such a powerful statement, one that left a warm feeling in her chest, leaving her with only one reply, "Forever."

****

Terri stood beside Becky as they stood before the funeral mound of Susanna. Becky was leaning against her, berating herself for the death of Electra's mother. She was meant to be helping to keep an eye on them but instead she was being pinned to Terri's bed and yelling out her pleasure.

Terri butted her head against her mate, not your fault.

I should have been there...

And do what...? He was intent to take her. Nothing you could have done would have stopped Susanna for buying her daughter time.Terri turned and kissed her temple,forgive yourself.

An elder stood forward and started the eulogy Amy had hastily written for this. Terri and Becky turned their attention to the ceremony to release Susanna's spirit so that it could be reborn.

"Do not mourn my passing,
For I am free.
Do not shed a single tear,
Because I will not.
I know no regret in my passing,
Or anger, or fear,
In life I was trapped,
In death, I am free.
Do not stop for me,
Live for me and I will live.
Remember me,
For we will meet again."

The elder finished, sliding the eulogy into the wrapping that surrounded Susanna's body.

"Remember we will," everyone recited.

The elder grabbed a lit torch and went to hand it to Electra. Becky watched as Amy led Electra around the unlit mound, lighting it on the fourth rotation and tossing the torch onto the flames. Amy wrapped her arms around Electra and waited for the flames to take hold. Wolfgang joined them and as one, everyone turned from the flames.

Terri kept a firm grip of Becky as Dayita, Kade and Kai joined them. "This is Becky, Becky this is Dayita Alpha of Black Shadow pride in India."

Dayita offered her named, "Hello, Becky." Becky shook her hand.

"This is Kade; he's the Alpha of the Irish pack Dubh FaolchĂș."

Kade smiled and shook her hand, "It means Black Wolf. Every Alpha in our history has been black, me self included, we don't know why."

Terri smirked and turned her attention to Kai, "This is Kai, and he's the Alpha of a Welsh pack, the Brawlers..."

Kai pushed Terri good-humouredly, "She lies, we aren't the Brawlers... she's just mocking the name of my pack. We are called the Muses... never learnt why." He shook her hand in a friendly manner.

Dayita smirked as Ari and Engel walked over to join them. Nathanael had done his best to repair the damage done to his face.

"Just the person I was looking for." Ari said when he spotted Becky; he stopped before he could get close enough for her to hurt him again. He had come to apologise for being an arse, not to end up in another fight. "Sorry about what I did." He said injecting as much sincerity into his voice as he could, he watched her eyes and when he felt that, his apology had been accepted he bowed and walked off.

Engel smiled, "Wolfgang threatened to rearrange his anatomy if he didn't try to make amends. But trust me; Svana is a thousand times more dangerous than Wolfgang ever will be." He held out his hand, "Engel, Alpha of the Shepherd pack."

Becky shook his hand. She had truly been shocked at Ari's behaviour, more so when she learnt he had a mate. She was used to seeing Amy and Wolfgang, their devotion and more importantly Wolfgang's single-minded desire for his soul mate. He never looked elsewhere because she was everything he needed and wanted. When she brought it up with Wolfgang, he had chuckled and took her aside to remind her that sex in Were culture was not a bad thing, nor was it uncommon for mated couples to turn to someone else to ease the tension; if their mate was not there, like Amy turning to her or Sienna. He then went on to explain that Ari and Svana's relationship wasn't a conventional mating. They weren't soul mates; they had come together to bind their two smaller packs together into one strong pack and solidify both their borders into one border. If Ari found his soul mate tomorrow, Svana wouldn't stop him from claiming her and visa versa, only she would still be Alpha bitch and he would still be Alpha male.

She wouldn't have cared if he had slept with anyone while away, they didn't have that kind of relationship, she wasn't possessive of him and he wasn't of her. What was going to piss her off was the fact that he had put his moves on someone who clearly had wanted nothing to do with him or she wouldn't have smashed a hot glass pot of coffee in his face. He was their representative at the gathering, he had made a fool of himself, thinking with his dick, and not with his head; he may have destroyed their standing with the other Alpha's. She had another reason as to why she was going to be livid with him. Her father had been like that, a tyrant of a man who took what he wanted, when he wanted it. That was until she removed him as Alpha and had him tried and executed for his crime.

An elder joined them, "Will any of you object to the elders performing the binding ceremony tonight?"

Everyone shook their heads; there was a need in all of them to call a quick end to this and go home to get ready for the fight to come. He nodded and walked off to the next group.

"So do you think Amy's plan will work?" Kade asked his friends.

"It must." Dayita said, trying to be positive. "We cannot let it fail."

Becky looked off as a vision flashed before her eyes. She saw a great battle in the near future but a confined one, one with little far-reaching consequences. Terri frowned and turned to Becky, "What do you see?"

"A fight, but only a fraction as bad as the one Amy saw."

Everyone watched Becky, trying to understand the conversation between the both of them. Kade was the one who figured it out and his eyes widened with the knowledge, "You're a seer."

Becky nodded, a little shyly.

"You know right, that the future is subject change? What you see today could change; even one small insignificant event could wash it away." Kade told her.

She nodded, "I know Chaos and Freewill. Normally when I see the future, it's hazy unless it's imminent. This was vivid as if it was going to happen in a few moments rather than the months I know."

Dayita shook her head, "No, this will work. Ithasto work. Think positive thoughts and the universe will have to comply with our will. This WILL work."

Everyone went silent as they dwelt on everything they knew and what they had to do in order to prevent a blood bath.

Becky turned to Dayita, "Does Dayita have a meaning or did your parents just make it up?"

Dayita smirked in amusement as Terri blushed slightly. She had asked the same question when she first met Dayita and she found that many people asked her about her name when she first met them, "My name means Beloved."

****

Becky felt her heart clench as she watched Terri approach the car, which was going to take her to the airport and away from her. Terri sighed and handed over her bags to the driver. She walked back to Becky and wrapped her arms around her mate, feeling and knowing her thoughts was breaking her heart. She didn't want to leave her, she wanted to grab her and bundle her into the car and take off with her but last night, after a very vigorous night of love, she had thought of the future and what would happen if... no,wheneverything turned out alright. The decision she had made nearly broke her heart but she knew it was the right thing to do.

"I really wish I could bring you with me, but you are still learning our world. You are comfortable here with people who love and care for you." She brushed her lips against her forehead. "If I take you from the people you trust, you may never learn our world properly."

Terri tilted her head up and continues, seeing Becky's blue eyes full of sadness, "I love you. You are my mate and I will do what is right for you, and what is right for you at the moment is to be comfortable in your new skin and with your people."

Tears filled Becky's eyes, making them look even wider. Terri's resolve started to waver but she took a deep breath and tried to convince Becky again... as well as herself, "You are my reason to exist and I want you to know and love our world before you get thrust into the position of alpha. Trust me, you need this. Learn about yourself, become comfortable with your beast. When you're ready, I will be waiting to sweep you off your feet and into my pack."

"But I'm..."

Terri covered her mouth and interrupted gently, "No, you're not. Please, trust me." She brushed a stray lock of hair from Becky's face tenderly.

"How long?" Becky asked, sadly.

Terri sent imploring eyes to Amy,Please; you know she'll be overwhelmed if she comes with me.

I know, I wish you had thought more on your actions before mating her,she admonished as she walked towards them.

Terri rolled her eyes,I lived for the moment. If we fail, I don't think I could have lived with myself without binding myself to her.

Amy nodded as she reached them. "I'll know when you'll be ready to face this. She is right Becky; you aren't ready for the maelstrom if you leave with her today."

Becky let Amy untangle her from her mate and hugged her tightly. Terri got into the car and it pulled away, determined not to look back lest her resolved melted. This was, by far, the hardest thing she had ever done in her life to date. She just hoped she could hold it together long enough for Becky to be ready.

****

~ One year later~

Becky watched as the Scottish countryside slowly slid past her window. They were making a slow ascent up a hill as the mist of rain turned gradually into a decent downpour. The taxi driver kept glancing back but Becky ignored him.

Almost one year ago, Terri had left her. One year on, she finally understood why Terri had left. Over that year, she had grown confident in herself, in her skin and with her wolf, confidence she would need to stand beside Terri as her mate. Secretly, however, she was terrified, terrified when Amy handed her passport to her, a plane ticket and an address. It was time, she told her friend. Time to go and claim her mate. She was also terrified that Terri wouldn't recognise the confident woman who was about to front up to her door.