Terri and Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen didn't feel as enraged this time, since she had been expecting it. Instead...she thought about the beach. About Terri. About the night before. About Terri...silently watching Jen strip down and touch herself.

Jen moved her hand to be near Terri's hand. Slowly, hesitantly, her fingers probed Terri's.

Terri's probed back.

They briefly locked together, then released before anyone noticed. Then Terri looked at Jen. And Jen looked at Terri.

"Do you want to go?" whispered Terri.

"Yes," said Jen.

Terri went first, then Jen. They felt completely exposed but no one seemed to notice. The speaker was railing against sex education. They went outside, and around a corner, into a dark spot. And Terri kissed Jen.

Her lips were soft, so different than the rough muzzling of a man. But it was just as fervent, just as eager, and Jen kissed back, their lips pressed together, both soft, touching and caressing, with just the faintest hint of tongues eager to join in. Their bodies pressed together, hands clutching shoulders and arms.

Jen broke away. "We have to go back to the room."

"Yes," Terri agreed.

They walked back quickly, bodies apart but electrified. By the time they got to the dorm they were almost running. Once inside the hall, with the door closed, they held hands again. Jen was ready to kiss and do more right there, but Terri whispered: "To the room." They entered and closed the door. Terri locked it while Jen pulled down the shade and double checked that the window was sealed tight.

"Jen...." said Terri. "I want you. I want you so bad."

"I want you Terri," said Jen. "I want to excite you again."

They kissed – this time, lips sealed like glue. Jen felt Terri's tongue, probing gently and hesitantly. Jen probed back. She was French-kissing another woman. It felt so incredible. It felt so free.

They still had their sweaters on. Terri gently took hold of the bottom of Jen's sweater, lifting it. Jen's shirt rose halfway up, almost to her bra this time. She didn't care. They broke free to let the sweater rise over her head. They kissed again, hands now moving freely over arms and backs. Jen began to raise Terri's sweater up; the tee came up with it. She slowed. "It's okay," said Terri. "Keep pulling." As the shirt rose, her bra appeared. Together they pulled both of Terri's tops off, their tongues pulling apart to let them pass.

"Terri," asked Jen. "Did I..did I really excite you?"

Terri smiled. "Yes," she said. "Oh yes....when you were...touching yourself...playing with yourself...taking off your shirt...."

Jen pulled her tee off. "You mean like this?" asked Jen.

Terri laughed a little. She reached back and began undoing her bra. "No..." she purred. "Like this." She took off her bra to reveal her bare breasts, as bare as Jen's had been. They were flushed and red. Her nipples were unmistakably erect. Jen was so excited. She instinctively bent down to them, and began to suck.

"Ohhhhhh." Terri buckled and they both crashed onto the bed. Jen kept sucking. She couldn't stop. She caressed the older woman's bare breasts as she kissed and played with one nipple...then the other...her fingers massaging rubbing, playing with another woman's boobs..her bare tits...every horny thought she could think of. They felt so good...tasted so good..like nothing Jen had ever experienced. She suckled Terri's nipples shamelessly, greedily, concentrating on them. Dimly she could feel the rest of her body grinding against Terri's, and the feel of Terri's hands running through her hair, gently pressing Jen closer into her body and her breasts as they writhed together on the bed.

Their hips and thighs were rubbing against each other, harder and harder against the thick denim of their jeans. Terri slowly moved one hand down Jen's neck and back, stretching to undo her bra. Jen could feel the deft one-handed unhooking, and the sudden release as her breasts were loosened and began to be...exposed. Jen kept licking and playing as Terri slipped her bra straps off her shoulders. The bra slowly fell away under their mutual grinding and now Jen was as bare-breasted and exposed as Terri.

Terri held Jen's head again and slowly pulled Jen away from her sucking. They looked in each other's eyes and Jen slowly spoke. "Terri...you're so delicious..." she said.

"Mmm..Jen...it feels so good to have you suck my nipples," said Terri. They both spoke quietly, murmuring and purring as their thighs continued to grind slowly.

Jen continued, "Terri...would you like to suck my nipples?" She moved away a little, ensuring Terri could see her, fully exposed, nipples aflame and erect, ready to yield. At the same time, she looked up at Terri's own bare breasts, even redder, and wet with Jen's own licking.

"Mmm..I'd love to," said Terri, moving down as Jen moved a little up, feeling the excitement of their breasts rubbing against each other. Terri slowly descended on Jen's bare, exposed tits, her lips slowly locking onto Jen's left nipple, carefully but firmly. Jen closed her eyes, and soon felt the incredible touch of Terri's flickering tongue against her.

"Ohhhh," Jen groaned.

Terri sucked slowly and carefully, not as intensely and greedily as Jen had, but with a sensitive, firm touch of lips, tongue and fingers. Jen's eyes were still closed, lost in feeling, and she barely felt the slow movement to her other nipple...again sucking and flicking while fingers moved back and forth. Her hips began to relax as she savoured every moment, again barely noticing the moving of Terri's hand down her tummy and resting on her waist.

Terri lifted her lips for a second and purred again, "Jen...were you excited last night?"

Jen murmured, "Of course." She felt Terri slowly fishing along the waistband of her jeans.

"Mmm...and what were you wearing last night?" continued Terri.

"Just my panties," Jen replied. She made little purring sounds. "Mmm...do you think I should be that way again?"

"Oh yes," Terri said.

"Mmmm...would you like to help me?" asked Jen.

"Oh yes," Terri said.

Jen lifted her ass up as she felt herself being unbuttoned..and slowly unzipped. She was going to get bare for Terri. She felt her jeans sliding off, slowly pulling over her hips and soon moving down her thighs. Terri sat up and gently worked Jen's jeans off, leaving the younger woman in nothing but her panties...just like the night before. Oooh. Jen suddenly felt very very frisky as she quivered and rubbed her bum against the sheets, while the topless Terri smiled at her.

"Is that nice?" Terri asked.

"Mmm yes," answered Jen. "But..."

"But what?" asked Terri, gently moving her finger on Jen's tummy, on the sensitive, exposed skin below her bellybutton.

"Well" Jen gave a pouty look, "Your jeans are kinda scratchy on my skin."

"Mmm..so they are," said Terri. Now it was Jen reaching to unbutton. Together they slowly unzipped Terri's pants....and Jen, hardly realizing it...began to fish inside.

"Oooh" said Terri. She shifted over to lie down beside the nearly naked Jen. Jen let her fingers explore, rubbing against Terri's panties, feeling the hair inside them, and the wetness. With her other hand she started working off Terri's jeans, pulling and pushing. The panties started to slip off as well.

"Mmm...get me naked, Jen" said Terri.

Jen kept pulling...sliding Terri's jeans and panties off together, revealing bare skin and bare bush. Jen stopped for a second...never had she seen another woman like this, so close...then kept pulling, as Terri helped kick her jeans off. Now Terri was naked, and began reaching over to Jen's panties to get her nude too.

But Jen moved back...and down. Now overwhelmed not just with lust and abandon but also curiosity, she wanted to touch Terri's intimacy. Her pussy. She began to slowly explore, her fingers moving through Terri's hair, deeper, feeling the slick wetness. Terri sighed and relaxed, lying crumpled on the bed, letting herself be fingered by her new friend. Jen continued to move...getting greedy again...amazed by the mix of similarity and difference..knowing from Terri's groans that she was moving closer to where she wanted to be. Where they both wanted to be.

With Terri watching, Jen put her other hand on her own breast, caressing herself and her slick, erect nipple even as she massaged Terri. They gazed into each other's eyes as Jen then slowly moved her hand down, down, and inside her underwear. Soon she was feeling two pussies...two...mmm..bushes...and approaching two...red, inflamed, pulsing clits. So similar and yet different.

"Do you like it when I touch myself?" she asked Terri. Then she continued, "...exactly like I did last night."

Terri quietly nodded. Then her hands came alive...one moving to massage her own breast, and the other moving down to join Jen's. She slowly moved Jen's fingers over, down a little...to the place. She quivered as Jen began to rub and flick...very gently, not too fast.

"Ohhhhh" Terri suddenly groaned. They both froze for a second, wondering how much the sound carried, but then continued.

"Mmmmm," Jen murmured. She closed her eyes, feeling her fingers moving slowly with Terri's between Terri's legs. Then she felt another sensation...the feel of Terri's other hand joining her other hand...on Jen's bare...pussy. Mutual masturbation, each helping the other....

------------------

Jen woke up. The sun was shining even through the pulled curtains. She was intertwined with Terri on the bed amid the messed-up sheets. They each had their underwear back on.

Jen lay on her back, still pressed against Terri's chest and legs all tangled. She stared up at the ceiling.

What had she done?

She remembered every moment of last night, with growing defensiveness. How far they had gone. The things they had done to each other, with each other. Part of her felt defiant - they had fucked, and so what? But the guilt was there, growing stronger, overwhelming her as she lay there silently.

The pain was gnawing at her. She had to get up. She slowly pulled away, as Terri murmured and shifted but didn't open her eyes. Jen extricated herself from the bed. It was a good time to get busy with a shower; occupy her mind. She quickly gathered her things and headed quietly out the hall.

A couple of stalls were filled but she saw no one as she stepped in and started her own water. She began to scrub, no lingering - not entertaining any thoughts. The early morning pressure was strong and she stopped a couple of times to enjoy the warm flow. But then the thoughts rushed in and she quickly went back to scrubbing and shampooing.

She kept moving - briskly, wondering what she would do next. Soon she was done and headed back to the room. Terri was still asleep. Jen put her things away and then stood there. Thinking.

Finally she took a pen and scrap of paper and wrote a note. "Good morning, Terri....Jen" was all it said. She left it on Terri's suitcase where she was sure to see it.

Then Jen headed out. Breakfast was already being served, but she had no appetite, and felt like she'd already had three cups of coffee. Instead, she wandered through the camp, eventually ending up at the water. She sat down on the dock by the canoes.

Jen took a deep breath and carefully went through her thoughts. She had just had a lesbian sex encounter. With another married woman. At a church retreat. Wow. She could feel the pain inside her...the emptiness, the guilt she knew so well from a thousand illicit fantasies and orgasms. Yet there was a new feeling...a new guilt...toward Terri. What would happen? For all her sex chat erotica-surfing encounters, Jen had never done anything like this. This was a friendship - a very weird, intense, clothes-off one - but a genuine emotional bond. Where would this go? What would she say now to Terri? What did she want to say?

The air was cool and fresh, and she felt a little better breathing in the clean morning air. She began to disconnect it all in her mind...stepping back. She remembered all the crap she had heard yesterday. How angry it made her feel..how she longed for release from everything. Why did it always have to be like this? Why couldn't she be free? Jen mouthed the words..."I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." She had tried so hard. So hard. So many times. She felt ready to cry.

She heard footsteps.

It was Terri. Jen turned and gave a weak smile. She couldn't manage anything else. Terri sat down beside her, not too close. "Hey," she said.

"Hey," Jen replied. They were both quiet.

Jen decided to lay it all out. "Terri...I am a big mess right now." She began to bite her lip.

Terri wasn't smiling. She said, "I kinda am too." They were both quiet again.

Then Jen's dam burst. She began to sob. "I just...I just want to be normal and everything and I...I can't...and now I met you and you are so nice and it was just...it really was incredible and sweet and great and yet...yet I can't...I...I just don't know....I just..." she trailed off. Then she bit down and finished. "I just want to be free."

"Me too," said Terri quietly. "And yet..." She paused a little. "I've never felt quite like this before." She looked at Jen. They locked eyes for a second and then both turned away.

"Me too," said Jen. "But...but..."

"It's okay," said Terri. The words felt reassuring and normal. Jen knew they were true.

They sat there quietly for a long time. The morning session was starting. There would be a service afterward, then lunch and home.

"Let's stay here and go in for the service," said Jen. Terri nodded. They gazed over the lake. Then Jen heard Terri saying quietly, "God grant me the serenity..."

Jen joined her, "...to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can.'

"And the wisdom to know the difference," they both concluded. They got up but didn't embrace.

They headed in to the service. The speaker was nowhere to be seen. Terri and Jen sang and prayed, side by side but each in their own world. Jen felt new life, new strength. And new wisdom.

She was hungry for lunch. But first they had to go back to the room and pack up. They entered together and looked at the disheveled sheets, and Terri made a quick crack: "Glad we don't have to wash these." Jen laughed. They stuffed their things into their suitcases. It didn't take long and soon they were both standing, ready to go...and Jen felt awkward again.

Terri spoke. "I guess we don't know what happens next."

"No," said Jen.

"Tell you what," said Terri. "Before we go...I'll give you my e-mail address. It's...it's one I keep pretty private. You can find me in the phone book or whatever anyway..but..maybe we can kind of go from there."

Jen smiled. Terri wrote it out on a piece of paper. Jen took it but didn't look. "Terri...I...I just don't know." She didn't volunteer her own e-mail. The secret one.

Terri looked deep into her eyes. "Jen...don't worry. I mean...I think I want to...connect...again. But...I want you to do what you think is best." Jen was ready to burst again but kept it in. She pushed the paper in her pocket.

They carried their stuff out by the cars and then went in for lunch. There was little conversation, as everyone was hurrying to get home, and soon Jen found herself about to get in the van with the people she still knew almost nothing about.

Terri was about to go too. Everyone was hugging goodbye, so they hugged too. Terri whispered in Jen's ear, "Just let me know."

Jen answered, "I will." She wondered if she was lying. Still couldn't just say what she felt.

The ride home was quiet. Everyone was tired and gearing up for the return to real life. Jen slept most of the way.

She arrived home, and her kids ran and hugged her before going back to the TV. Her hubby kissed her and carried her things in the house. "Temperature is dropping, so I lit a fire," he said. "By the way, I found your pyjamas in the dryer." He grinned. "Hope you slept nude." Jen gave him a playful smack and didn't answer.

Jen wandered into the living room and saw the crackling flames in the fireplace. It was so nice. Everything was just right, and she felt a new peace and strength she hadn't known before. She quickly dug into her jeans and, without stopping to think, threw the paper in the fire.

Then she stood still for a long time, regretting what she'd done.

THE END

If you'd like to talk about any of the things in this story, visit my blog. I can't display the link here but click on my name, then the "Contact" tab to see my "Website" link.