Terri and Sherri and I

Story Info
An adulterous Step Mother must get absolution.
6.2k words
4.22
24.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stabuiela
Stabuiela
10 Followers

I want to tell you the story of sex with my stepmother. My Mother and Father had divorced two years ago and I had not seen him since.

My Mother thought I needed a "mans influence" so sent me that summer to live with him and his new wife. She married my Father the year before and I was sent to spend my summer at his house.

Being 18, I thought I was a man and wanted my independence, in my last year of high school and she was 32 that summer and it changed my life

Upon seeing her for first time, I thought she was sexy as hell as well as she being so young. She seemed to glide across the floors rather then walk. My Father worked at construction site outside the town and left before sunlight and got home at 8PM. This gave just the two of us to sit around, watching TV. The town itself was a 'construction" town, didn't exist the summer before and would probably blow away in a few years as the contractors moved on.

Since we didn't have any air conditioning, we moved slowly as the summer heat was very heartless. Terri is 5 ft 3 in with short hair; her face reminds you of the actress Keira Knightley, such innocence and excitement. Because my youth was focusing on such I'd guess her measurements were 34 breasts, 28 waist and 32 hips, a figure like a cheerleader, porn star or Playboy model or Jennifer Lawrence. That summer it seemed I had a perpetual erection.

Because of the heat I would wear just Bermuda shorts and Terri wore a demi bra, and a slip that covered her from waist to her knees. That strapless bra - I'd never seen a woman wearing one so openly and I would look stealthy at it- supported her twins unless she was bending over or was walking fast in which case they would jiggle. Her body is beautiful. We spent a lot of time alone that summer. Times I'll never forget.

As the summer heat got more unbearable we had windows open trying to catch breezes but not much air moved around. Terri took to complaining of my Dad, the heat, having no friends and so began drinking.

She didn't realize I was watching but seemed every hour of the day she had a glass of 'water" in her hand." I knew it was either vodka or gin but gave no appearances

I knew, even at this age, she was becoming a 'silent drunk." In late June, she was 'taking naps", in truth I think she just passed out from the heat and the drinking.

It really started after I had been there a couple weeks. I was sitting on the sofa after a long day of doing nothing. To my shock she came out of bathroom after showering. "Will you help me dry my hair?" she said from under the towel.

Fortunately I was doing a crossword puzzle or she'd have seen my erection. She was nude. I mean wearing nothing! The towel covered her hair and face and she walked over to me bent over so I couldn't see her face but I saw her dark haired triangle crouch.

I think my cock spurt jism at that.

I took the towel and sort of rubbed her hair. "Not like that", she said, then laughing "You're my son now so you can rub it hard, please." I mumbled something in reply as she put her hands on either side of my shoulders.

The towel still covering her hair and face and she said "Rub it briskly." I did as she said looking square down her front, the nipples seemed so long, the round soft looking breasts bouncing as I shook her head. I couldn't get over it so I rubbed her head faster and faster, watching (unseen by her) as her breasts vibrates in retaliation to my drying her hair.

Terri took one of her hands and rubbed her hair. "Thanks sweetie" taking the towel covering her front and walked away to her bedroom. I had to; I mean I could not not do it. Watching her beautiful tightly curved ass walk away, the split drove me nuts.

With her door closed I pulled out my cock and jerked off, right in living room. My God she had a figure! I hurriedly grabbed my cock and ran into the bathroom, cleaning up the gooey mess in my hand.

After that, I took to being away from the house as much as possible, wandering the construction village. The river was nice place to cool off and I met other "construction kids" there. All our parents worked at the construction site so we all sort of bonded. It was only boys and most swam nude or wearing white shorts which seemed invisible once wet, being guys we joked about size- or lack of it. After a few days of swimming in my shorts I too was nude. We'd dive off the rocks or play under water tag, it was all nice clean fun and I didn't think any more about being nude there as I would in my own bathroom.

One afternoon, returning from swimming in the river. I called out to her as I entered the house but got no reply. Opening their bedroom door I saw Terri laying on her bed, a half spilled glass still in her hand. Whispering her name I got closer to the bed. She wasn't exactly snoring but the deep breathing told me she was passed out. I can saw her right breast was nearly out of the bra and as she was lying on her left side the other was under the body. Calling her name softly I circled the bed. The slip covered her from waist down but the bra transfixed me.

Moving very slowly, still asking "Are you alright" I reached into her bra, feeling like a thief, I pulled out the right breast. I had the largest erection of my life and was panting as if I'd been running, my heart racing. I stared at her face fear that she would awake.

My cock was pushing out from my shorts and hurt and felt good at the same time. Laying on her left side it was easy to undo the bra clasp and slowly remove the right side off from her body. I'd seen photos of course but this was real, and REALLY in my hand. It felt so soft and spongy, yet the nipple had a deep pinkish tint. The nipple at least a half inch long with little bumps around the brown aureole.

The right boob out was in my hand and I massaged it, before leaning over to flick my tongue around her wide aureole and across her already hard nipple. Terri's aureoles are very bumpy, and her nipple now stood up at least an inch, even when they are not rock hard. When they are hard there is no bra or blouse that will contain them. I later learned that Terri would place electrical tape over her nipples at times to prevent the inevitable nipping out in public and would be seen even when wearing a bra. I was always glad that she didn't do this very often as I liked looking at her pokies.

I sucked on the right nipple- pure joy, as I massaged it with my tongue, pushing it into roof of my mouth teasing it. A careful eye out to be sure she wasn't waking but her mouth snoring never changed. Then it happened, with no thought in my head my cock betrayed me and climaxed into my shorts.

Hurrying to snap back her bra and tucking that breast in I ran off to shower and rinse out my shorts. I hated myself for not controlling this magical moment.

I felt like a thief, OK I didn't have much affection for my Father yet this was his wife and whatever demons in her made her a daytime drunk should I have abused her? To get away I ran all the way to the river not returning until I knew my Father was home. Terri was in the kitchen singing as if nothing unnatural had happened. She told me to wash up and dinner is ready.

I kept looking at Terri sideways but if she knew I had groped, sucked and fondled her mammary but she gave no notice of it. This was not the day that turned all our lives around that happened less than 24 hours. Returning from swimming that next day I came through the front door. I noticed Terri's bedroom door was closed, odd for the days get hot, and continued into the kitchen. Paper bags filled with groceries filled all the counters.

Sherri was putting the groceries away. She was about my age and we had not ever really talked as she was usually here in afternoon while I was swimming or just hanging out at the river.

Sherri, very heavy girl, was 18 and helped Terri with housekeeping chores such as laundry and washing dishes. Having a pudgy face with acne did not help her I assume with boys. She had the misfortune to being big. I mean she was 5ft 10ft, shoulders a football player would desire. Acne in her youth left her face pockmarked and her shyness didn't offer much for a guy. From what I'd guess her breasts had to be 44s while her 40 Waist and 44 hips made her "Curvy".

Weighting close to 260 pounds did not give a lot of "allure: I thought. She was wearing a white blouse which was sticking to her back from sweat; her armpits showed dark stains too as the kitchen had big full windows for light but also made it a "greenhouse" in the summer heat.

I asked Sherri where Terri was but she turned vermilion red and said nothing. I tried to joke asking again. She sort of looked at Terri's bedroom door but went back to her assembling the groceries onto the shelves.

Walking quietly over to the door, I heard unfamiliar noises and cautiously opened the door. Terri was lying on her back - NUDE. Those majestic round breasts with full aroused nipples pointing to the ceiling. Her flat belly was being caressed by a right hand. A left arm was holding her right leg in the air. A nude man kneeling on the floor had his face in her crotch. Till that moment I always thought it was a joke, a man 'eating a woman's pussy." But this man and Terri were thoroughly enjoying it. Terri was whimpering as a pillow covered her face, the man making splashing squeezing noises.

He got off his knees- MR HEINKAL- and with his right hand pulled himself up between her knees. Mr. Heinkal's left arm ended at the elbow (war- motorcycle accident-forestry, lots of rumors) but as the local grocer seemed to overcome any disability.

I stood transfixed staring as the grocer fucked - no other word for it - my stepmother. I never saw his cock but whatever length or width it was really making her happy as she thrashed around in the bed, head covered in the pillow moaning. I slowly closed the door. Staring at the floor entranced what I had seen. Out of corner of my eye I noted Sherri furtively looking at me. I walked into the kitchen got a glass filled it with ice and water. With my back to the sink I softly asked "How long is this been going on?" Sherri was moving around the small kitchen deliberately not looking at me, nibbling on her lip. "HOW LONG THIS BEEN GOING ON"? I said each word slowly and carefully. Sherri said "Please I need this job."

I walked into the living room, sat on the sofa facing her bedroom my ice glass in my hand. Hearing voices behind the door I saw Mr. Heinkal backing out of the room came out, sent a kiss into the bedroom and turned and saw me staring at him. I made my face as unemotional as Mount Rushmore. He started to smile, then thought better of it and rapidly left through the front door.

Terri came out, nude, a towel draped over her arm obviously on her way to the bathroom. She was humming and almost made it to the door when she ¼ turned and saw me sitting on the sofa. Her face went pale, then red, her mouth opened and closed a few times but no words came out.

I nodded in direction of bathroom and she moved in. My mind was a jumble of thoughts. Those beautiful breasts looked so incredible, her ass as tight, firm and curvy as a Greek sculptures.

Sherri said to no one, "Bye, I'm going" hurried out the back door. Don't know how long it was after that but Terri came out of the bathroom, first sort of peeking like a child at Christmas to see if I had moved. I hadn't.

She was all modesty. Her hand holding neck of her bathrobe closed. She could darn near been a Muslim woman as so little skin showed. Biting her lower lip she came over to where I was sitting, knelt on floor in front of me and held my hand. "We need to talk" she whispered? "What about?", I played.

Looking up at me tears in her eyes. "Please? What will you do? If you tell your Father you know he will throw me out with just clothes on my back." I said nothing just looking down at her face. "Please? You don't know what it's like. I'm stuck far away from everyone" her voice trailing off, she continued "I'm so alone and it's so hot." Her voice now a whisper. "Please? Talk to me!" Her voice now raised.

"Look I love your Father but I never considered I'd be so bored. You understand that don't you? Well don't you? You're bored too."

She put her left hand on my right, which was holding my glass of water. She put her right hand on my knee continuing, "I thought you and I could be friends. I am so lonely can't you see?"

She did not realize till she followed where my eyes had gone that with her hands on my legs she was gaping open and her shaking her head I had clear view from her lovely face down to the dark triangle,

She bit her lip and smiled a very odd smile, took each breast in her hand and lifted them to me as if offering. "You think my boobies are nice?" She said as she squeezed them and caressed the now erect nipples. "Do you want to touch them? Nice young boy like you probably never..."

Before she could finish I stood up. I'd not said anything till that moment. "Stop, just stop!"

She had a puzzled look on her face and holding her breasts looked ridiculous. "What? What do you want?" She was in tears. I leaned over so close my lips were nearly touching hers. I couldn't tell her I had already felt her breast, tasted and teased it and I hated her for that. "What do I want? You know what I want? "

I was nearly shouting. "When Father gets home I want him to fuck you so hard you walk with bow legged. I want you to suck him till his balls are small as mustard seeds. What do I want? I want you to be his wife. After you've done that I'll tell you what I want."

With that I stormed out of the house tossing the glass into the sink where I heard it break apart. I started running and ran and ran until I fell down crying. God what a miserable person I was I thought. Her body was amazing as it no wonder she was used by Mr Heinkal, my anger was I wanted to use her and knew how wrong it was to be so conflicted.

I went to LiLas, the restaurant for a relief. Some of the other kids were there are the parents worked many shifts so they were home alone a lot. Determined to stay away from home as much as I could I sort of sulked in my thought.

I got home near 9 PM, the house was dark and as I came in from the kitchen I noticed no dinner had been prepared. Walking softly to my bedroom I hear muffled noises from theirs. I lay in bed, an erection building. I could not help but stroke myself and tormented my sac, couldn't get the sight of her dark hairy patch. I hated her for being so desirable, so off limits, so much sinful on all our parts. I wanted her so much sexually my torment ended with sleep.

Next morning I got a shower, put on shorts and went into the Kitchen. I was struck fast in place. Terri was sitting at the table, wearing a skirt blouse and shoes. She never was up before 11 and hardly ever fully dressed.

"Please sit. We need to talk." I sat down opposite her eating an apple, crunching loudly as I looked at her. "Look whatever you THINK you saw, didn't happen, ok?" I shrugged my shoulders crunching noisily on the apple. Her self-confidence shattered, she woefully said 'please?"

I stood up and walked behind her. First I put my hands on her shoulders then leaned over and whispered my demands. I openly fondled her breasts as if they were child's toys, listening to her muttering and watching her turn red. Deliberately I pinched each breast as hard as I could, wanting to cause her pain and me pleasure. Through the blouse and bra I didn't know, or cared if I was on a nipple.

I turned and started to walk out the door. "NO, GODDAMN IT NO I WONT!" she shouted. "You can't make me."

I left her sitting there shrugging my shoulders at her as I walked out the door. I did not know what Terri would do or if she'd tell my father but now it was up to her to decide our future.

I ran to the river and dove in, clothes and all. I didn't see the other guys till I popped up mid-stream. They were all yelling and teasing me how crazy I was and laughing. Getting to other side of the river I took off all my clothes, laid them on rocks to dry and felt the warm sun. The sun on my young body and especially my cock felt good in the warmth. It was a beautiful day.

I fell asleep and awoke with the chill of the evening. Not having thought this through at all, I was dry as were my clothes but I was on wrong side of the river. I swam across the river holding the clothes in the air trying not to get them damp. Dressing again of course some had gotten wet so I took my time going home.

Father and Terri were both in bed. Seems no one really cared where I was or what I did so a made a sandwich, glass of milk and went to bed.

Next morning I was eating cereal for breakfast and Terri came into the kitchen. She was very embarrassed as she was dressed exactly as I had told her the previous morning. The bra hardly covered her beautiful full ripe tits. The top of each aureole showed and just a hint of each nipple. The flat stomach had not an ounce of fat showing. Her waist was so small I swore my hands could have encircled it. The panties were low cut so small tuffs of hair stood out from the top; in spite of myself I gulped air. Blood rushed to my penis and my balls swirled.

"Ok, ok" I said, nodding in agreement and sexual joy. If I had said anything more I doubt she could have more embarrassed. Her hands went to cover her crotch, I nodded my head no, and she removed them: the panties tucked were in the slit, the camel toe. My cock/balls started to hurt.

I stood up and got behind her. My hands traced down her spine, she was whimpering and goose bumps appeared yet said nothing. I massaged each buttock building more energy in my sac. She gasped "oh" in a soft tone.

"I like, yes I agree" I said with more confidence then I had. "I don't like those hairs sticking out top of your panties. Go remove them." She turned, fear on her face and ran off to her bedroom. I left before she returned.

I returned home just before Father. Terri was in kitchen making dinner and seeing me come into the living room. I was already starting the crossword puzzle when she said "I need to ask you something." Her voice quivered.

Without looking up I said "Terri, I think it's only right, when we are alone, you should be on your knees when asking me a favor. Don't you agree"? She gasped in astonishment. Looking over top of the puzzle I saw her face could not been any redder and her mouth open, eyes staring wide eyed.

She got on the floor between my legs in a very subservient posture, head bowed, hands in lap, one leg tucked over the other behind her. I felt like a monster. A monster with power!

"Please?" She whimpered" Do you think I could wear a robe when your Father arrives?"

"Robe?" I paused "Yes I'm glad I thought of that. Run put on a robe before he arrives."

Terri scampered away to her bedroom. Her tight white ass flexing as she ran. I rearranged my burgeon cock in my pants and waited Fathers arrival. He came in and said hello to me and went to Kitchen where the two of them kissed, fondled each other I hoped, before he returned to living room to read his mail.

After dinner, Terri was sitting across from me, as I was finishing my desert. Father was in shower singing, loudly-horribly, so I thought why not? I put my foot on her leg. She looked at me startled as I caressed her inner thigh seemingly obvious to my indiscreet wayward foot.

Not looking at Terri at all, who by now was immobile, my foot caressed her crotch. I tried to get my toe into her slit but only got me another full erection. Sniveling "please stop" came from her. "Umm no," I replied. "Instead put my big toe on your clit".

The look of horror was on her face. She looked in direction of the shower "Your Father..."

"Oh I'm sure my Father will appreciate his honeys slit being wet for him. Don't you agree?" I smirked.

Stabuiela
Stabuiela
10 Followers
12