Terri and Sherri and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stabuiela
Stabuiela
10 Followers

"Oh God I hate you" she whispered even as she moved her panty crotch aside and placed my toe on her clit. Moving it across her most private area I saw her face redden, she began breathing faster, shallower. SUCCESS, I felt my toe at or in her pussy.

My Father called out he needed a towel. Terri looked at me and didn't answer him. "GO ". I said and she scurried away tightening her bathrobe. I hope Father appreciated my preparing her for him I laughed to myself.

The next morning as I sat at the breakfast table a most insidious thought came to mind. How far would this torment go? How much more could she endure from me?

Terri came in the kitchen, murmured "Morning" to me and went to making her coffee. I studied her back, the dual indentations on each side of her spine where waist originated. Then barked "Are those the panties you are to be wearing?" My voice was harsh, gruff, demanding, Terri stood transfixed at the counter, "No. I mean yes. I mean..." her voice trailing off.

"Didn't you say when you wanted a favor you'd ...?" She whirled on me, rage in her eyes which immediately left as she fell to her knees between mine. "Please. I thought these were ok."

"No they are not ok. They show neither your pubic hair nor your ass slit. Why do you think I'd approve?" my voice trailing off.

"I'm your Fathers wife and you shouldn't..." "I shouldn't," I replied", I shouldn't keep secrets from my Father? Is that what you were going to say?" I spoke with more bitterness then I felt. Being the bully I never knew I could be.

Terri started crying, moaning words I couldn't understand. I had broken her spirit and we both knew it. "Tell you what. Since today Mr Heinkal is supposed to deliver the groceries again let's surprise him. Wouldn't that be smart?"

"No, no please..." she blustered. "Please no."

I had her in my trap. She was crying, begging me, all time on her kitchen floor she didn't realize but she had walked into this and I had never physically coerced her. I put her chin in cup of my hand and had her look up to me. "I'll give you a choice. Let's end all this." Hope came into her eyes as she wiped away the tears.

"What" she said thorough a smiling tears filled face.

"I'm only going to be here another month so how about you fuck me, everyday till I leave?" her face fell. Continuing I said "Joe Ivey said he saw you at Mr Heinkals one day wearing that yellow strapless sun dress. Said you looked like you were poured into it. Your boobs had to have the largest nipples in the county. He'd like a few minutes alone too. What do you say?"

"Joe Ivey? The high school boy?" her voice tremored knowing we swimming boys had spoken of her in such graphic terms.

Actually Joe Ivey had graduated a month earlier and was going to the university in the fall on a football scholarship. It was said he had nailed every cheerleader while in high school and even one of the teachers but no one seemed to know which one. I had met him while swimming.

I continued as if uninterrupted,"I saw his cock and it must be 9 inches long and 5 inches around. Surely that would pleasure you more than Mr Heinkal"

"Oh God, why are you doing this to me? "She suddenly asked.

"You choose, Joe Ivey and I or..."

Hope jumped in her face. She smiled at me as if to kiss me or more, "Yes...?"

"So you pick choice number 2?" Not even knowing what was number 2 Terri rapidly said "Yes, Yes."

"Hurry get your bathrobe on as Mr Heinkal will be here in less than an hour so you want to look presentable to him. Very proper."

It was insane how she jumped to ridiculous demands from me. She stood, kissed me on the cheek and ran for her bathrobe. I took my usual place in the living room with my crossword book and let the day evolve.

Mr Heinkal rang the front door which Terri rushed to open. I didn't volunteer to assist. They whispered a few moments before he carried in her groceries. In the kitchen they huddled together with still more secrecy. He left without acknowledging me.

A few hours later Sherri arrived. She went about her dusting, putting things away. Smiling shyly at me and I gave her small talk in return. Now came my major event.

I called Terri into the living room. I informed her Choice Number 2 had arrived. She looked at me, looked in direction of kitchen with furrowed brow. "Terri go to your bedroom, take off your robe and return." She looked hesitantly at me then scampered for her room.

I was sitting in Fathers chair when Terri came out. The heat index was insanely high but she shivered as if cold of winter. Her bare feet patted across the floor. The very small bra held her assets in place even as the tanga panty fit her so snugly.

As if drawing a circle in the air I had Terri slowly turn around. The hip low tanga showed her awesome ass to a very spectacular view. My cock moved on its own.

"Come here." I asked, neither in deference nor as a command. Terri was afraid of me. The thought of Father finding out about her and Mr. Heinkal must have removed her soul, and resistance.

Slowly she walked over to me. Her sauntering made her hips sway and my cock rebel against my clothing. Damn she was so sexy!!

I told her to lean over which she readily did. At a 45 degree angle her boobs looked ever more fantastic. "Closer", I said. "No I mean real close." She was now inches from me. "Put your hands on my shoulders."

The look of terror in her eyes was startling. I whispered in her ear what I envisioned. The response was not as I supposed. Her nails bit into my shoulders.

"No please no," she said. "Don't make me, please?"

In this vulnerable position she was caught. I caressed her thighs, ass and outer thighs again "Me--make you? Terri, you're doing the choosing. You're in control of your life." She gulped air like a trout out of water.

Pushing in her center panel of her panties I traced her slit very slowly, feeling the wetness and warmth. "You're an independent woman. You can choose what you like."

She struggled to regain some confidence, took her left hand off my shoulder and touched the head of my cock sticking out of my pants. Trying desperate to be sexy she said "I can make you happy." Caressing my building cock. "I can make you very happy."

I frowned, "Um no I think Joe Ivey and I can make this happen." She pulled back; I grabbed her left hand and put it on my shoulder, gripping it hard. "You decide!"

Terri walked backwards and was sitting on the couch across the room from me, smoking a cigarette nervously, glaring at me. I was sitting in Fathers chair which faced the living room and the kitchen.

I said "Sherri come in here please." Sherri was in the kitchen. She advanced hesitantly looking at me and Terri wondering why I had called her. "Sherri, I'm going to tell you one word, ok?"

She looked at seminude Terri, back to me, back to Terri then to me. Licking her lips in fright and concern. "Trust--- Sherri. Do you trust me?"

She nodded slowly yes, still uncertain of what was going on. I looked at Terri, who snubbed out her cigarette, stared back at me as one last sign of defiance and rose and stood beside Sherri. "Raise your arms Sherri, please."

Hesitantly she did. Terri glared at me, started unbuttoning Sherri's blouse who looked at me in confusion, I just nodded yes as if "TRUST." The blouse on the floor showed me the biggest bra I had ever seen. I knew Sherri had big tits but this bra I thought, could be used on a sail boat.

Sherri's eyes were large, in fear; mine were staring at this unfolding. My God have I pushed this to far? Terri was now sitting cross legged beside Sherri. She fumbled a few moments on the side zipper and started to pull the skirt down.

"No, "a very soft plea from Sherri as her hands were covering the bra and she tried to push Terri away with her elbow to stop. "TRUST", I said.

Sherri was breathing deep, her massive chest heaving, mouth open, gasping, for air. The skirt fell joining the blouse on the floor. "OHhhhh", I said. I was aroused by this very obese girl/woman. My cock tenting noticeably in my shorts.

Sherri took note and turned her head shyly yet proud someone, a guy, liked her body. A roll of fat seemed to originate at the lower bra line and ended where a waist might be. Sherri had no waist; there a second larger roll went down to cover her crotch almost leading a person to believe she had no crotch or vagina. She had no vagina if the roll was to be believed. I found it wonderfully exciting and in spite of myself, pulled my cock out of its restraining fabric. It sprang into the air at a 45 degree angle from my belly, leaking clear fluid. Sherri was hypnotized in seeing this, her first erection. In her mind she knew she caused it, which made her blush in pride.

Terri was busy and pulled the panties to the floor. I saw the lowest area were hair was, the rest covered by skin and fat. Sherri was staring at my cock. "You like"? I mouthed, blushing she nodded.

Terri saw none of this as her disrobing duties continued. On her knees she unsnapped the various claps on the bra and removed it from Sherri's shoulders. Her breasts are massive. I doubt I could hold one in both of my hands, they must be 44 D's. The aureole was shaped like a pear, smaller rounded at the top, then nearest the nipple got smaller then gravity had taken over and was quite round at the bottom. It excited me.

Pointing my finger in the air, I told her to turn around which Sherri slowly did. Her ass was huge. I don't mean to be impolite but it was big. Her back showed only excess body fat, but when facing me those breasts got me stoking faster and faster.

The two women now standing nearly shoulder to shoulder could not been more different. Terri's perfect body with hip bones protruding, flat belly and then to compare with Sherri's. If both faces were covered it would be assumed they were the Mother and daughter with Sherri being the eldest.

Terri was staring at me stroking my cock. She had never seen me this aroused before and assumed I was lusting for her exquisite body. Facing Sherri she pushed the larger girl down who gave a yelp as her ass hit the sofa.

As per plan, Terri opened Sherri's legs and began kissing the inner thighs. Her fingers daintily tracing from knee to crotch. Sherri was breathing very loudly. Terri began nibbling on Sherri's folds, and kissing her vulna.

Sherri looked at me in amazement so I mouthed "Trust". She thought of that a moment, leaned her had back and enjoyed the exploration of her inner femininity. Time by time shed squint to see if this was a horrible joke or she, a very large girl, could arouse a man.

Terri pushed Sherri's knees onto her shoulders. This gave Terri deeper further penetrating access to an area on Sherri's body never touched by anyone before. Sherri squealed in joy and eroticism reaction as I assume Terri was in Sherri's hole.

Sitting opposite I watched those breasts bobbed up and down just as Terri's head face did, Terri's cute tight ass moved in opposite direction of her head like a fulcrum. I stared at that small tight white ass, its only covering a string of the tanga. I wanted to fuck her ass!

Shocking both of us Sherri grabbed Terri's back of head and buried it further into Sherri's pussy. Her ass was bouncing on the sofa making it groan to the shifting weight.

"ARRRHHhhhh.ummmmm.ummm." Sherri experienced her first orgasm. Terri must have enjoyed her part in this sexual drama because she kept tonguing and licking and probing with her tongue as her fingers gripped the huge thighs so tightly bruises remained days after.

"Is this climaxing", shrieked Sherri as a second convulsive shook her body. Panting Terri replaced her tongue with her fingers and probed the innermost of the vagina. With two fingers she found the cervix and tried twisting and pulling on it. "OH my GOD that's good" yelled Sherri, all semblance of civilization and inhibitions gone as a third wave of orgasm hit her.

Being the stronger person it was easy for her to push Terri away. Terri had a surprised look on her face as if "It's over?" She cuddled next to one of Sherri's thighs and kissed it lightly and caressed it. Sherri's pussy was open, the pubic hairs glistening with fluids the hole slowly closing.

They lay like that and I stuffed my erection back in my pants. They were breathing very hard till I finally suggested "Sherri, you might want to take a shower before you go home". She staggered to her feet covered in sweat from neck to thigh and stumbled off'

Terri looked at me expressionless. "Why don't you help her find soap and towels" I said She stood wobbly, the tanga covered in wetness, the bra cups stained with sweat as was her forehead and chest. She nodded yes. In a few minutes I heard them talking and soon laughter followed by moans and grunts and unearthly sounds.

Stabuiela
Stabuiela
10 Followers
12