Terri from Tonopah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't there, but understand Claire cried when she saw Terri's back. The doctor prescribed ointments for the scars and then gave her a full exam; pronouncing her disease free

***

Over the next few months we settled into life together; I worked, she worked, we both cooked and cared for the house. She loved caring for the flower beds I had ignored. When I had the time I worked on a plywood kayak in my shop. And every night she stretched out on her bed and I applied ointment to her scars.

At first she was embarrassed to be lying nude while I massaged the salve into her from shoulders to knees, but over time she relaxed. I found it difficult to be massaging her slim back without reacting badly. The longer I massaged, the more it became caresses. The more it became caresses, the more Terri responded. Soon she was moaning as I smoothed the salve into her back and legs, and she would lift her hips when I massaged her scarred buttocks. I found myself running a finger down between her cheeks, each time going a little lower. She responded by opening her legs a little at a time, offering easier access every night.

***

"What are you going to do?"

"About what?" Claire had dropped by for her weekly visit. Usually she came by on the weekend, when Terri was home, but this was Thursday and Terri was at work.

"You know what. That girl is in love with you. And I think you love her too. Am I right?"

"I treat her like a daughter, you're mistaken about the rest, we're just friends."

"Mike, Mike, Mike. You're probably the nicest guy I know. And the blindest. So either you're lying to me, to yourself, or both. But I've seen enough when I've been around the two of you. Sometime soon you will have to do something. Just don't do the wrong thing; as strong as she acts - she's still fragile. Those people hurt her a lot."

"That's the problem; almost anything I do has the potential of going wrong, and then she could be worse off. I don't want to hurt her too. Christ, even her folks kicked her out. I do love her, but I'd rather lose her than hurt her."

"Have you talked to Terri about this?"

"Good God no! I don't know how I would even broach the subject."

"Well someone has to, and the sooner the better."

***

Saturday Claire came by for her usual visit; after chatting a while she invited Terri out for coffee and some shopping. Now, they'd gone shopping many times before, but this time I sensed Claire had another motive. I didn't say anything, but I'm sure the questioning look I threw my sister registered.

***

About three they returned. Well, that's to say Claire dropped Terri off and drove away. "Mike, where are you?"

"Hey, I'm in the den, how'd your shopping go?"

"Oh pretty good. I didn't see anything I had to have, and Claire wasn't really shopping either. We just sat around having coffee and watching people."

"That must have been interesting. Where were you?"

"Oh we were down by the Farmers Market. Is it true? You know, she can be pretty blunt at times. Do you know what Claire said?"

Fortunately I wasn't sipping my coffee or it would have gone everywhere. "Uh..."

Yeah, real sharp, I know. "What did she say?"

"You love me. Is it true?"

Her hand on my arm was light as a feather, yet I felt the firmness of her grip. Looking in her eyes, I knew I couldn't lie, but I worried my next words would send her away. It seemed forever before I could answer, so I just nodded my head. Taking her hands in mine I led her to the couch. "Terri, I probably fell in love with you in Tonopah, I definitely loved you by the time I brought you home. I know I love you now."

"Oh Mike." She slipped into my arms. "I love you too. You were my hero when I really needed one."

"I didn't do anything but give you a ride."

"Not that. You came back for me. That's when I fell in love with you."

***

Dinner was quiet; each with our own thoughts. We didn't say much, but we sat a little closer, she would touch my hand, give a small smile. I felt a desire to touch her as well; there was a lighter feeling within me.

After dinner we took Hoover for a walk. I don't think either of us felt like sitting; I know I didn't. Hand in hand we walked, commenting on the weather, other yards, anything but what was really on our minds.

By the time we had circled back to the house I'd determined I would do whatever I could to make her happy. In the den I pulled her to my lap; "I love you. I'm still getting used to saying that. What can I do to make you happy?"

Cuddled against me, an arm around my neck, she looked me in the eye. "Mike, you don't have to do anything. I've been happy ever since we came home. You've cared for me. You found me a job, clothed me. You didn't ask for anything in return; you let me heal. Whether you knew it or not; every day you showed me you loved me."

"Honey I'm a man. I have to solve things; that's my nature. Your needs were my chance to solve something..."

"So you're saying me sitting on your lap is a problem? Let me up."

"Don't you dare get up. I like you here. It feels good, natural."

With a smile on her face she said; "It does, doesn't it? Can we do this a lot?"

"Oh yeah, we will. But now I have a question; where we go from here? Do you want to just see how we adjust, get married, I don't know ... In a way I haven't been in this kind of a situation in over twenty years. It's almost like I'm starting over in building a relationship."

"Shh, don't worry your pretty little head. Mike, we already have the relationship. We're just going to go on like we have. But there will be one change."

"Ok Boss, what's this change?"

"No separate beds. From now on we sleep together. You don't snore do you?"

"Well, it never woke me up."

===============

"You're mine now. Hold me tight for a minute (...) I've wanted that feeling since we met.

***

She came to me that night. Her hair brushed and glossy. Light makeup. And that was all; no clothes, nude. Just realizing that she was offering all of herself humbled me.

Before I could do more than whistle, she said; "Now you listen to me, I've been waiting months for you to realize you love me. We aren't going to play games here. You've been the perfect gentleman all this time, and I thank you for that. It's given me time to heal. That's over; from now on you will treat me just like any other woman coming to your bed. I'm going to turn around slowly; look me over, all of me. There will be a test later. As you can see, my breasts are high and firm, they are yours to play with. My legs are toned and shapely. I want you spending a lot of time caressing them. My ass, well you've been playing with that for a while now, don't ever stop. Yes, there are still remnants of my scars, but you've done a wonderful job on them. Now, you have seen everything, do you have any questions?"

"Yeah ... I do have one."

"What's that?"

"Why are you still standing there?"

With a squeal she jumped on me and I wrapped her in my arms.

We didn't make wild passionate love that night. We explored each other; kissing and licking but especially touching and caressing. She cried at one point and I asked why. "I'm so happy. You're treating me the way I've never been before, and it's without conditions. Ever since we met, this is how it's been. I love you."

***

When Claire came by on Sunday she just looked at us and smiled. "Now isn't that better?"

*******

12