Terri is Hypnotized

Story Info
He hypnotizes his assistant, taking total control.
869 words
3.93
248.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a terrible morning at home. Janet, my wife, had been an absolute arrogant woman. Driving to the office did little to calm me down.

“Hello, Mr. Lawrence, are you okay?” My assistant greeted me. “You look upset.”

“I’m in a miserable mood. Come into my office.”

“Should I bring a pad?”

“No, just yourself.”

Terri was my wonderful assistant. Tall, slender and wonderfully soft and feminine. I loved looking at her, talking with her and, when I could, touching her. My marriage was failing and I missed the warm relationship you can get from a fulfilling sexual relationship. Unfortunately I was too shy to do anything about it. When I was younger, I had hypnotized a young woman and it had helped me have a warm, sexy relationship. Then, I met Janet, fell in love, and got married. Sex was never very good and Janet wouldn’t even consider hypnosis.

“Terri, have you ever been hypnotized?”

“No. I've thought about it.”

“What have you thought about it?”

“What it would feel like. Could I be hypnotized? Would I lose my ability to remember? Can smart people be hypnotized? I've thought about it a lot.”

“Why?”

“I knew that you were a hypnotist and I thought what it would be like if you asked me to try.”

“Sit down, Terri. Close your eyes. Relax. Just listen to my voice and empty your mind.” I continued talking to her as I got up and locked the door to my private office. I had Terri stand up, sit down, lift her arm and then her legs. I told her that when I touched her left elbow she would go into a deep trance. I woke her up.

“Was I hypnotized?”

“Yes. How do you feel?”

“Relaxed.”

“Well. Lets get back to work.” Terri stood up and walked toward the door. I touched her left elbow and she collapsed in a heap. Her skirt hiked up her legs to above her knees. Her legs looked so tempting. I told her that when she woke up she would be very warm, uncomfortable and alone in the locked office. She woke up and was looking right through me. She loosened her blouse. Then she pulled it out of her skirt. I sat down and watched. I walked over and touched her left elbow. She again collapsed.

“When you wake up this time, you will feel terrific, you will still be alone and you will be really hot. You will take your clothes off. If I say ‘Terrible Terri’ you will go back into a trance without collapsing. ” I had never done anything this bold, but I figured it was worth a try.

“Terri, wake up.” She got and unzipped her skirt. She dropped the skirt to the floor and stepped out of it. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She stood there in her bra and panty hose. She sat down and removed her shoes and panty hose. Very businesslike not sexy at all. My body didn’t care that she wasn’t being sexy. My penis became very erect. She reached up and took off her bra. She was naked!

Now what should I do? She walked to the desk and stared at it. She seemed very disoriented. I took a huge risk and said Terrible Terri. She stopped moving and just stood there.

“I am going to wake you up. You will realize you are in the room with me and that you are naked. It will not bother you. You will come over to me and sit on my lap.”

I woke her up. She looked at me and walked over and sat on my lap. We kissed. While I was kissing her, I put my arm around her and cupped her smallish breast. Her nipple was stiff and I gently pulled it. She put her arms around me and hugged me firmly. I felt wonderful, for the first time in a long time. I was also feeling very guilty. I rubbed her vagina. It was very moist. I found her clitoris and massaged it. I told her that she would have a deep orgasm, now. She started to moan and gyrate her hips. She squeezed me very tightly. My penis bumped against her arm. Oh, well. I would have to wait.

I told her to get dressed and that she would wake up after she got dressed and she would not remember anything that happened in my office while she was hypnotized. I reinforced the suggestions about her left elbow and Terrible Terri.

“Wake up.”

She got dressed. While she was doing that I unlocked the door. She left the room and went back to her desk. She looked at me. Mike, you look better than you looked a few minutes ago (It had actually been an hour). I never followed up. It did not seem smart to lose a good assistant if something went wrong. Several times I caught Terri staring at me as if she wanted to ask me something. She never did. It is twenty years later and she still works for me. She has been married for the last sixteen years.