Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were just finishing their second glass of wine when there was a knock at the door. Terri looked at her watch and saw that they were right on time. She got up and opened the door and invited the guys in. As Carl, Lewis, Ty and Larry entered, she kissed each of them hello. They all walked over to the couch where Lori and Barbara were still sitting. She made the introductions and then showed them where the bar was set up and told them to make themselves at home.

After fixing themselves drinks, the guys sat on the other two couches and the group participated in some light talk while they got comfortable with each other.

"I propose a toast to Terri for setting this up," said Carl. "We are four lucky guys to be able to party with three beautiful and seductive women." They all went around and clinked their glasses with one another.

"Well, thank you, Carl," replied Terri with a smile. "You guys are just what the doctor ordered, and I know Lori and Barbara can't wait to get to know you better."

"You got that right!" Barbara exclaimed and everybody laughed.

Terri turned on the stereo and dimmed the lights. "Nothing like a little music to get the juices flowing," she remarked. She then grabbed Lewis by the hand and said, "Come here, big guy, somebody has to start this party."

Lewis put his arms around Terri and they began to sway to the slow, romantic music. As they danced, his hands found her firm, round ass and her tits pressed against his chest. She knew she was getting to him, as she could feel his monster cock come alive. After watching this for a few minutes, Barbara said to Lori, "I'm going to get in on the action." She stood and walked over to Larry.

"May I have this dance?" Barbara asked. Larry took a long look at her voluptuous body with those massive tits and replied with a smile, "You can have all you want, baby."

When he stood, Barbara put her arms around his neck and they kissed. Larry felt her tongue against his lips and he opened them to let her in. Their tongues darted against each other's and she pressed her tits against his chest. They then began to dance while still in a tight embrace. Carl and Ty got up, walked up to Lori and sat down on each side of her.

"Hope you don't mind, but you looked lonely over here by yourself," Carl said to Lori.

"I don't mind. I was a little lonely. I guess I'm not as aggressive as my friends are," she replied shyly.

"Beautiful women don't have to be aggressive," Carl said softly, and moved his face close to hers. "They cause the guys to be aggressive."

Lori knew what was coming and she couldn't wait. As their lips touched, she felt a tingling over her whole body. Carl's tongue was soon in her mouth and their kiss was deep and wet. He had his arms around her neck in a close embrace. She then felt Ty's hand on her thigh. She had never been with two guys before and her excitement level quickly rose. Her breathing got heavy as she felt his finger probing the lips of her shaved pussy. She opened her legs to give him access to her already wet cunt and he buried his finger inside her.

"Looks like everybody has gotten acquainted," Terri announced. "Why don't we all get into the Jacuzzi. Everybody get what they want to drink and the last one in has to get the next round."

Terri and Lewis were the first to get their drinks. Terri slipped a porno tape in the VCR and started it playing on the big screen TV. Lewis undressed and as he removed his underwear, his enormous, semi-hard cock was exposed. Barbara and Larry had just walked up and when she saw him, she exclaimed, "Terri, I though you were lying about that thing, but I see you weren't."

Terri and Lewis got in the tub while Larry and Barbara undressed. When she removed her bra and her luscious melons dropped, Lewis looked at her as said, "I see Terri wasn't lying about you, either." Everyone laughed and soon they were all in the Jacuzzi together.

Carl and Ty were thinking about skipping the Jacuzzi and taking Lori to the bedroom, but they knew that would upset Terri. Lori was on cloud nine, as she hadn't had any male attention for so long that having two guys come on to her was intoxicating. Soon they had their drinks and Carl just lifted the teddy over her head.

Lori felt a little embarrassed, as she knew she was the center of attention standing nude at the edge of the Jacuzzi, so she quickly got in the tub. As she passed over Lewis she felt his hard cock brush her ass. Both he and Larry were already hard because Barbara and Terri had been stroking them. Soon Carl and Ty were in the tub. Everyone could feel the sexual electricity as their naked bodies touched and they enjoyed their drinks and the hot, rushing water, while watching the action on the TV.

"Let's not pair up until everyone has gotten the chance to have a little taste of everyone else. Why don't you guys sit on the edge of the tub." Terri said.

Soon they were out of the water and sitting on the tub edge with their ebony cocks in various stages of hardness. The girls then went to work. They worked their way from one guy to the next and soon all the cocks were hard as rocks and leaking precum. Lori had gotten to Carl and was running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. After doing this for a while, she took one nut and then the other in her mouth even though his nut sack was tight. Carl looked down at her and said, "Are you ready for some of that inside you?" She looked up with one his balls in her mouth and nodded yes. Carl helped her out of the Jacuzzi and they went to one of the couches.

Carl sat down while Lori was still standing. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her towards him. He put his face by her shaved pussy and ran his tongue up and down her labia. Once he was sure she was wet enough, he guided her so that she was straddling him. He put his black cock head just inside her pink pussy lips. She moved her hips and soon had the cock just barely inside her. She then slowly sat down as his entire length filled her. She felt marvelous having his magnificent cock deep inside her pussy. They embraced and kissed a long, wet kiss while she just sat on his cock.

Terri had just finished deep throating Ty and then Barbara took over. Soon she had his cock down her throat and his balls against her chin. He began to moan and soon his cock started to pulsate as it shot stream after stream of cum down her throat. She kept his cock in her mouth until he was limp and she swallowed his entire load, thinking how good it tasted. As she moved towards Lewis, he stood up and motioned for her to get out of the tub. She kept her eyes on his enormous, hard cock as she climbed out, eagerly anticipating getting it inside her. They went over to another couch and he had her put her knees on a cushion and her hands on the back.

Lewis got on his knees and found her hairy pussy peeking out from between her thighs. He put the tip of his tongue just inside her inner lips and moved up and down the length of her pussy. He then focused on the hood covering her clit as his face was getting wet from her love juice. Barbara's hips began to gyrate as the heat of her passion began to overflow. His work paid off as her swollen clit revealed itself and allowed him to get his lips around it. She didn't need much before she came and exclaimed, "Fuck me, please put that big cock of yours in my pussy, I need you inside me!"

Barbara felt his cock enter her wet pussy and soon he had it buried to the hilt. She just moaned, feeling her insides so completely filled unlike any other time in her life. He started to stroke her slowly, almost removing his cock and then burying it back in. Her hips moved with his rhythm as his hands found her big tits. As he fucked her, his fingers lovingly pinched her nipples, which were hard as rocks.

On the other couch, Lori was riding up and down Carl's dick. When she hit her down stroke, she felt like his cock was hitting the bottom of her belly. He was just sitting back and smiling as this pretty lady rode him. Terri was now out of the Jacuzzi and Larry was fucking her hard. Ty was straddling her face while she sucked his limp cock.

Barbara was reaching another high as she cried out, "Cum inside me, I want your cum inside me!" Lewis was stroking her very fast and he felt her muscles contract on his cock as she had a massive orgasm. This sent him over the edge and he buried his cock inside her as his love juice filled her. Hearing the groaning from the other couch sent Lori into a fit of passion and soon her cunt contracted on Carl's cock. She sat down as Carl's seed filled her pussy. He put his arms around her and they kissed.

Ty's cock was hard again and he and Larry changed places. He had Terri get on her knees and mounted her from behind. He started probing her anus with his fingers. Larry was lying on his back in front of her while she sucked his cock.

Once Ty felt her anus relax, he took his cock from her pussy and worked the head into her ass. Soon he was stroking her ass and she loved every minute of it. She was now deep throating Larry and moaning at the same time. She soon felt hot semen being pumped in her ass and mouth at the same time. Once Larry had stopped cumming, she let his limp cock fall from her mouth and at the same time Ty had taken his cock out of her ass.

They joined the others who were now sitting on the couch next to one another, relaxing. "Well, is everyone having a good time?" Terri asked with a smile. Everyone laughed and replied in the affirmative.

They all decided to take a shower and crowded into the stall. They took turns soaping one another, as their hands explored every part of their bodies. Once they were through, they returned to the living area, poured a drink and watched another porno tape. The girls couldn't keep their hands off the guys' cocks and soon they were all hard again. It started with Barbara beginning to suck Carl's cock. Soon Ty began eating her pussy while Terri sucked his cock. Then Larry started eating her pussy while Lori sucked his cock. Lewis finished up the daisy chain by eating Lori's pussy.

After probing her pink pussy lips with his tongue and tasting her love juice, Lewis got an overwhelming desire to put his oversized cock in this pretty little lady. Soon Lori felt his cock head pressing against her pussy lips. She spread her legs to give him easy access. She wanted to take every opportunity to get fucked, as her pussy had been itching for cock for some time. She was still tight, even though she had a couple of kids, because of her small stature. Couple that with his oversized cock and it was a fit made in heaven. He eased his tool inside her wet pussy until he had it buried. She whimpered with desire as he began to stoke his cock in and out of her.

Larry guided his cock towards Terri's blond love nest. He teased her by rubbing the head up and down her pussy lips until she said in a hoarse whisper, "Put it in, put your cock in me." He obliged her desires and began to fuck her with slow, long strokes.

Carl was lying on his back and Barbara was deep throating him while Ty had mounted her doggy style. Carl said, "You look like a lady that would enjoy two guys at once."

Barbara had never done two guys at once before, but always wanted to when seeing such scenes in porno films. She took his prick out of her mouth and replied, "I would love to have both of your cocks in me at the same time." By this time, Ty had pulled out of her and was eagerly anticipating putting his cock up her ass.

She moved up and straddled Carl. She guided his black cock into her hairy, wet pussy and soon she had it in to the hilt. Ty then used a wad of spit to lube the head of his cock and then he parted her cheeks and found his target. She felt his cock head enter her ass while at the same time having her pussy filled with Carl's big cock and she exclaimed, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Lewis could feel his balls being squeezed by his shrinking nut sack and he knew he was getting close. Lori was squealing, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as he pounded his big cock in her. Her passions intensified until she saw stars from her climax. When he felt her cumming, he let loose and pumped cum deep inside her.

Larry was pounding Terri hard as she gently squeezed his big balls. This action intensified his climax and he moaned, "Ahhh," as he pumped his load inside her.

Barbara was in all her glory as they had developed a rhythm and she had two cocks moving in and out of her at once. Carl was sucking on her huge tits, which were swaying in his face. By this time the other two couples had regained their composure and were watching and enjoying the hot action.

"I'm cumming," cried out Barbara. "Don't stop, please don't stop!"

She came again and again with each successive orgasm being more intense. When she started to go once more, Carl let loose and his semen gushed into her belly. When Ty felt his partner let loose, he stopped holding back and soon his cock was pulsating as his load filled her ass. When they finally stopped cumming, they just laid down on top of each other with the cocks still inside her. Lewis exclaimed, "I'm getting kind of hungry. Looking at them reminds me of an oreo cookie."

Everyone got a laugh out of his remark. They got up, had a late night snack and decided to turn in since it was after 2am. The next morning they woke up late. After having sex one more time, they showered, dressed and then all went to brunch. They all vowed to get together again, but it never happened.

Carl got Lori's pool cleaning business, as well becoming her lover. Barbara started seeing Ty, Larry and Lewis both individually and as a group. Once in awhile Terri joined in on the group sessions, as Carl wasn't coming by every week anymore, and while Vince was an okay lover, he couldn't match these guys.

Chapter 5

Private Dance

Dennis was just coming off an affair that he had with a 30-year-old married woman named Jenny, who managed one of his stores. Her husband had been transferred and they moved to a city 500 miles away. He missed her, but felt it was probably good to break it off, as they were starting to get serious and he did not want to leave Terri. He wondered if Terri realized he was having an affair, since he had paid little attention to her sexually while it was going on. Since Jenny had left town, he had tried several times to get something started with Terri, but she just didn't seem interested. This has caused him, on a couple of occasions, to wonder whether she was having an affair of her own.

As part of his job, Dennis traveled around the city visiting all his stores about twice a week. For a little diversion since Jenny left, he began stopping at a topless strip club named "Dreamland" when he made his rounds. Usually he would have a couple of drinks and watch the show for an hour or so. There had been a couple of dancers he did couch dances with, but they had moved on to other clubs. The last time he had been to Dreamland he had spotted one dancer who kind of stood out from the others. Her name was Lisa. She had a cute, wholesome face and wore her jet-black hair short. Her skin was milky white, which made her hair look even darker. She had a very nice body, including rather large tits, but it was not a typical thin stripper's body. She had some meat on her bones without being overweight. She looked like the girl next door and Dennis decided the next time he stopped in, he would invite her to have a drink with him.

It was about 3 PM when he entered Dreamland. He was hoping Lisa would be there. He took his usual seat and one of the waitresses, who knew him by name, brought his standard drink. At first he did not spot her, but after about 15 minutes Lisa came out of the dressing room. She was next up to dance. While she was dancing, Dennis approached the stage and sat down. She came over to where he was sitting and smiled at him as she removed her top. Soon she was rubbing her ample tits across his face. Dennis looked up at her and said, "Care to join me when you're through?"

"Would love to join you," she replied.

Dennis slipped a five-dollar bill in her garter belt and went back to his seat. When she finished dancing she came right over to the table without going around the room for tips. Lisa sat down and put her top on. Dennis motioned for the waitress and when she came by, Lisa ordered bottled water. As they began talking and she gave some of her background, he realized why she ordered water. He knew she looked young, but was surprised that she was only 18. She had started dancing a couple of weeks ago, right after she graduated from high school. She still lived with her parents, but was looking to find an apartment once she had some money saved up. Dennis couldn't keep his eyes off her. She captivated him. Her cute face got even cuter when he realized she had some dark freckles.

By then it was about 4:30 PM and Dennis needed to get back to making his rounds of the stores. They had a very nice conversation, which surprised him since she was so young. She seemed to enjoy being in the company of a 55-year-old guy with a receding hairline. He wanted to do a couch dance, but he didn't have time.

"Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did," Dennis said. "I reluctantly have to get back to work and I don't have time for a couch dance."

"That's all right, maybe we can do it next time," she replied. "I hope there's a next time."

"Will you be here tomorrow?"

She nodded in the affirmative and he said, "Ok, I will be here tomorrow around 3." He then got up and left the club.

Dennis had a hard time sleeping that night; he couldn't get her off his mind. Even Terri had noticed and asked him if something was bothering him before he left for work.

Dennis entered Dreamland and saw Lisa sitting at the table he usually occupied. He felt relieved, as he was worried she was not going to be there. She also spotted him as he entered the club. She was gratified he showed as he promised. She found it exciting to be around him even though he was much older than she was. She felt he was one of the nicest guys she had met since she started dancing, especially compared to the younger guys that were so demanding and usually halfway drunk.

When he sat down at the table she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I'm very glad to see you, Lisa!" he exclaimed. "I was worried that you may not work today."

"Well, I wasn't scheduled to work, but when you said you would be here, I changed my schedule," she replied with a seductive smile.

After some light conversation, Dennis asked, "When do you dance next?"

"There are three girls ahead of me," she replied.

"We certainly have some time for a couch dance or two."

"Yes, we do."

They proceeded to a room, separate from the dance area, which was filled with black leather love seats. Dennis sat down and she sat on his lap. Her round, firm ass felt great pressing on his thigh. When the next song started, she rose removed her top and a short mini skirt, so she only had on her thong. He stared at her, as she looked so innocent and devilish at the same time. She maneuvered around him, first sitting on his crotch and working the cheeks of her ass into his groin, and then turning around and rubbing her hard nipples around his face. She put his face between her tits and then dragged them down his chest and stomach to his groin. His balls tingled and his cock began to harden as she rubbed her luscious melons up and down across his groin.

The feel of her body against him exhilarated Dennis. At the same time, he felt frustrated by the fact that all he couldn't quench all of the passion building in his body. Lisa also found herself getting excited, as she knew she was arousing him. She could feel his hard cock as she sat on his groin. She liked the idea of being around an older guy and getting his passion up. They did four dances and he slipped a C note in her thongs when they were finished. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly.