Terrible Company Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers

"You are...big..."

Val grinned widely.

"I don't think I could even get my mouth around it if I tried."

Val grinned even wider.

"What do you call it?" Katsa whispered, as she curled her fingers around the flaccid length.

"I never named it," Val chuckled. She sucked her lip through her canines, a soft hiss escaping as she rested a hand on the blonde's head.

"No," Katsa said distractedly. The thick green flesh, fading to pink at the end, twitched in her hand. "That's a ssssss... a pseudo-penis?"

"Mmmhmmm," Val hummed, biting a little harder on her lip.

"So that's your clit there?"

"Hey," Val whispered, as she reached down to cup the mages cheek. "How about no more questions right now?" She rolled her hips, brushing the heavy shaft against the pale woman's cheek.

"I... but I..." The mage trailed off, staring as the ridges along the sides became more prominent, flaring. The glans bobbed in the air, smearing a pearly drop against her cheek. "I..."

"Turn around," the Orc purred throatily, sounding like a large and very dangerous cat.

Katsa shivered as the Orc pawed at her waistband, pulling the pants down her thighs. She looked back over her shoulder at the Orc, licking her lips nervously. Val whistled in appreciation as she stared down at the human's milky cheeks and flexed her hand, seemingly toying with the idea of giving the woman a good spank.

"Next time," she mumbled to herself. She used her feet to push Katsa's legs together, and settled down on her knees behind. Katsa gasped as the rigid length came to rest between her cheeks.

"Just so you know," Val said, grinding the ribbed pole against the shorter woman's ass, "there might have been a little something extra in the souvet."

"What?" Katsa whimpered. She looked back over her shoulder just as the Orc laid hands on her waist.

"It's just a little something," Val said, rolling her hip back until the glans pushed against the human's sex, "to help you loooooOOOOOOOOooooooooo—"

"Fuuuuck," Katsa screamed, tucking her chin down against her chest.

"—ooosen up!" Val grunted. "Good Fucking Gods, you're tight, and that was just the tip!"

"What?!"

"Lean forward," Val ordered, her teeth gritted tightly.

"Why?!"

Suddenly, the Orc bent forward. Katsa's arms collapsed under the weight, and she whimpered at the feel of Val's heavy breasts against her back.

"Because I said so," she growled.

Katsa's fingers raked through the dirt, looking for anything to hold on to as the Orc straightened up and grabbed her waist again.

"Gods above, I've never fucked anything so tight."

The bigger woman's fingers tightened around her, and she grunted as she pushed.

"Fuuck," Katsa whimpered, feeling each flare and ridge as she was stretched. She desperately tried to relax when every instinct in her body was screaming to tense. "Fuuuuck!"

"FuckinghellIcanfeelitwhenyougrunt," Val groaned, as she slid halfway inside the blonde. "Gruntagain!"

"What?!"

"Grunt again," Val roared.

Katsa had no trouble emptying her lungs in a guttural heave, and the big Orc shouted wordlessly in approval. Two more ridges slipped through, and Katsa had to blink away some very large tears.

"Hang on.. It's about... to get... thicker."

"Thicker?!" the human wailed.

Val gave a hard thrust, but the sweaty blonde slid forward through the grass. "I said hold on," Val snarled.

"To what?!"

"Fine, I'll do it," she growled. Katsa gasped as the hands around her middle lifted her slightly. Her feet, face and shoulders were still touching the ground, but her knees were hovering in the air. Suddenly, the Orc's grip became steel, and she felt herself pulled backwards. Katsa screamed as her lips stretched around first one ridge thicker than the rest, and then another thicker still.

"Ahhhh," Val gasped. "It has been a while since I got that far into anything."

Katsa began to mewl wordlessly as she swayed in the air. Her modest bust was trying to escape through the top of her shirt. Her eyes rolled up behind her lids as the dirt began to accumulate beneath her well-trimmed fingernails.

Val groaned happily as she pushed her drooling toy up and down the length. Each Gods-blessed pull buried even the thickest parts inside of the woman, and the way she moaned in mind-numbed pleasure gave Val chills. Those moans ramped up dramatically as Val moved her faster. Fucked her faster. The ridges made a tiny staccato popping sound, though it was completely drowned out by the combined groans of the two women and the massive fire that was quickly spreading out away from them.

Faster and faster, Val pumped. It was as much push and pull, with her arms, as it was thrust and withdraw, with her hips. Katsa's mouth hung slack, whimpering on the inhale and exhale both. On and on the big green Orc pounded. The skin on the back of the human's thighs pinkened from the constant slapping. Another tree splintered and exploded, though neither of them noticed.

The Orc grunted hard, her teeth bared as she ramped up in both ferocity and speed. The human wailed below, utterly overwhelmed. Suddenly, Val lifted her up and fell back on her heels, and Katsa screamed as she was impaled. Hot fluid jetted against her core, and immediately began running out of her and down her thighs. Val hollered at the top of her lungs as she came, pinning the human tightly against her.

Katsa heaved and stared down herself. She could feel it dripping, trailing down her thigh. She felt Val's breath on her neck a moment before the big woman spoke. "If I was a male," she whispered, "I'd have just put a little Orc in your belly. Would your Daddy have liked that?"

"Hnnngh fuck," Katsa whined, her cheeks flooding with color.

"Don't think he'd be too pleased with this either," Val chuckled, "judging by that blush." Katsa's arms were weak as she reached down to grab her leggings. It was all she could to to hold them in place while she lifted one leg up and out, finally giving her the freedom to spread her legs. Her hair was damp with sweat as she ran her fingers through it. "You little slut."

"Shut up and stay hard," Katsa gasped, as she looked back over her shoulder. She bit down hard on her lip as she rose up slowly out of Val's lap. "Fuck that's gonna hurt in the morning." Her cheeks burned as the flared shaft began to pull out, making lewd squelches at every ridge. More and more of the thin fluid poured out of her. "Gods, how much did you cum?"

"Not as much as I'm gonna," Val grunted, "if you keep that up!"

Katsa ran both hands through her short, wet hair, matting it down against her scalp as she lowered herself back down. Sweat covered her brow, and her tongue was alive with the salty taste of it. She slipped one hand down and massaged her clit. It took a while for her legs to find any strength, much less a rhythm, but eventually, she was bouncing up and down on Val's lap while the Orc leaned back and enjoyed the view of the her silhouette in front of the firelight.

"Gods woman," Val grunted, appreciatively. The wet slap-slap-slap of their thighs echoed loudly now that the fire had burned through everything nearby it could reach, and was hungrily moving away in the dark to search for new fuel. She leaned forward slightly and slipped one hand against Katsa's groin. "Fuck, I can feel myself in there."

"Don't... Cum... Yet," Katsa gasped. Her labored breathing matched her methodical rise and fall. She switched arms for the second time, her bicep and shoulder aching from exertion. "Not.. Yet... Fuck... Not... Yet.."

"Are you close?" Val strained.

"Yes... Yes... Yes..." Katsa gasped as the Orc grabbed her by the waist again, holding her in place in mid air, and then again even louder as Val began to thrust up at her. "Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!" Her skull vibrated each time the woman crashed into her. "Yes!!" she screamed, as her fingers swiped furiously at her overstimulated clit. She threw back her head and cried out, feeling that sudden swell of fullness as the Orc hilted and exploded. She knew her strength was flagging as she drifted down from the dizzying high, and it was all she could do to lean herself to the side to fall off and away from the the bigger woman. The last thing she remembered was watching Val stumble awkwardly toward the stream, her legs glistening in the moonlight.

***

Val was still lying in the stream when Katsa awoke, the big Orc's lower half submerged in the flow while she laid sprawled out on the bank, snoring. The muscles in her own legs screamed from exhaustion; in fact, nearly every part of her ached. Her skin itched, and at the first attempt to scratch it, big flakes fell away. "That better wash off," she whined, as she flicked away another piece of Val's dried cum.

She scooped up her dirty clothes and her pot, and went and sat down next to Val. The Orc continued to snore softly while she rinsed and wrung out her leggings. Katsa frowned as she held them up and unfurled them. The embroidery looked clean, but there was so little room for error.

Val sputtered and flailed as the human upended the small pot over her head. She turned and spat out a mouthful of stream water, and then shielded her eyes as she looked up. "I probably deserved that," she said, blinking exaggeratedly as she wiped her face. "Can't remember why yet." Then she grinned. "You're still here."

Katsa arched an eyebrow and frowned. "Do not," she shouted, reaching down to poke Val hard in the chest. "Slip me," she continued, jabbing even harder. "Drugs!" Both of them naked from the waist down, knee deep in cool water.

"You're still here," Val repeated, grinning wider. She absently scratched at her shaft, smirking when Katsa averted her eyes in embarrassment.

The human grumbled under her breath. "Wipe that smug grin off your face. I have no intention of making a habit out of last night."

"So..." Val spread her legs further apart. "Is that your way of asking to travel together?"

"I... thought it would be prudent to travel in numbers. For safety reasons," she added quickly, as an afterthought. She folded her arms over her chest and nodded. "Yes. Safety."

"Safety. Sure," Val smirked, as she twisted and lifted herself out of the water. "Wouldn't want someone to come along and ravage your tight little... well... not so tight after last night."

Katsa squeaked indignantly, her mouth agape.

***

"And so, our two adventurers set off together, newfound allies in search of danger and fortune. United by the hand of the fates themselves, untold greatness awaited them on their journey. The amazonian Orc paused, turning with a gleam in her eye and—"

"I know you're out there," Val shouted. "I can smell you!"

"Fuck," the Narrator whined, as he ducked and scampered back the way he'd come. Val glared at the treeline for a moment before turning back to Katsa and offered her an apologetic shrug. The two set off down the trail.

//Follow-up Note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. The next couple chapters will will be found in other categories (Lesbian, Erotic Couplings), but Val and her unusual physiology will make quite a few more appearances throughout the rest of the story. If you found the storytelling to be interesting, I would encourage you to check out the rest!

This is a completed series. There are fifteen total chapters with a satisfying conclusions (I think) to the individual plot threads for each character. You don't have to worry about getting to the end and finding out I gave up or lost interest because it's totally done! Isn't that awesome of me to finish something I started?//

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,327 Followers
12