Terrible Company Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

Mathilda smiled lazily as she called down his blessing, enjoying the simultaneous warmth as much as the way it laid out Katsa's body like a map. The feverish glow between the human's legs that pulsed in time with several other sensitive spots. She let go of the left nipple moments before delivering a precise slap to the erect pink flesh, and soaked up the petite, submissive whimpers pouring into her. "Yes," she drawled, staring down at the Arcanists brightening intensity and feeling her own swelling approaching. She refocused on her own clit, moving her middle finger with masterful deftness and bringing herself to completion. "By Rhogan's cock, Yes!" Her head rolled back, jaw jutting up toward the sky, as her legs clamped tightly around Katsa's head. "Oh, tha's magnificen', lass."

"MmmMMMmmmmMM!" Katsa moaned.

"No, I 'aven't fergotten ye." Mathilda slowly slid off, crawling along the rock until she was beside the panting Arcanist on her knees.

"Wha... wha..." Katsa's blinked bleerily, her face a deep shade of red. "I—"

Mathilda grinned with her arms poised in the air like a conductor. One hand snuck under one of the Human's thighs, while the other hovered over Katsa's trembling, drooling sex. "Are ye ready?"

"Ready for wh—"

Mathilda's eyes flared as she attacked, one finger sliding along the tendons behind the knee while another applied pressure just so to the underside of Katsa's nub, and the Arcanist melted. Dissolved into a twitching mass of limbs and moans. Her eyes rolled up, half hidden behind heavy lids, as every glowing mass of pleasure lit up to the Healer's eyes. The Human's entire body throbbed in time. "Ah could watch that all day..."

"Should I be naked too?" Ivy asked, as she stepped noisily through the underbrush.

"No, lass." Mathilda smirked and scooped up her clothes, leaving Katsa to sunbathe and recuperate in the wake of her orgasm. "Ah'm done here, an Ah... " She blinked and stared as she pulled her breeches back up. "Where did ye find tha?"

"Ayen had it," Ivy said brightly, holding up a clear bottle with a white label and a black cork, with just a smidgen of green liquor inside.

"Tha' miserable thief!"

"She looks much better," she said, peeking past Mathilda while the Dwarf slipped back into her shirt. "You must be really good."

"Oh, Ah am," Mathilda said with a smirk, as she hopped off the rock. "Walk with me a bit now." Ivy smiled and fell in step, taller red and shorter brown. "Now, we're passin'em bylaws by majority, righ'?"

"Yes, your Highness."

"Nothing abou' what constitutes a majority, righ'?"

Ivy blinked and reached into her back pocket. "I'm not sure what you mean."

"If, suppose, it's jus' you an' me, an' Ah propose an amendmen'..."

Ivy frowned in thought. "Assuming I don't vote no, then yes. The amendment passes!"

"Ah, but even then, tha's a majority since my vote counts for more, righ'? Onna counta bein' in charge an' all. Call it 51%"

"That seems fair."

"Very good, lass," Mathilda laughed. "Very good. Ye got a pencil or some such?" Ivy plucked a pencil from behind her ear and nodded enthusiastically. "Good. It's time fer some new rules. What're we up to numbers-wise?"

"The next amendment would be....." Ivy thumbed through her yellow notepad. "Ooo! 40!"

"Ok. Write this down then. Proposed amendment. Concerning piggyback rides."

//Follow-up Note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. The next couple chapters will will be found in other categories (Non-Human, Erotic Couplings), but Mathilda and her delightful predilections will make quite a few more appearances throughout the rest of the story. If you found the storytelling to be interesting, I would encourage you to check out the rest!

This chapter was particularly tough to categorize. I went with my instinct, putting it in lesbian, because the more important sexual encounter (in terms of the larger plot) was the one with two females. Ayen's tryst in the woods was just me having fun and easily skipped. If anyone found that completely unpalatable, I apologize.

This is a completed series. There are fifteen total chapters with a satisfying conclusions (I think) to the individual plot threads for each character. You don't have to worry about getting to the end and finding out I gave up or lost interest because it's totally done! Isn't that awesome of me to finish something I started?//

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers