Terrible Company Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

"We're taking this." he said, as he knelt down grabbed the ends of the thick blue and purple cloth.

"Who steals a rug?"

"It's not just about the rug, it's about sending a message."

"What message?"

"The message is 'don't fuck with my friend'."

Val rolled her eyes. "Can we at least not go back through the window? I was really worried I was going to get stuck."

"And now you know you won't!" He smiled as he tucked the neatly rolled cylinder of fabric under his arm. "Ladies first."

Val grumbled under her breath as she slouched over to the window. She squirmed through a second time, and was sitting upright with her legs splayed when Ayen came through a moment later. "I was going to let him," she said softly.

"Let him... what?"

"Be my first." She stayed down on the ground for another few seconds, and sniffled loudly. Ayen took a deep breath and blew it back out slowly through his nose. He felt right, even justified, as he turned and hurled the rolled up carpet back through the window, shattering it. The crash was enormous, ringing out in the house and across the grounds.

Val rolled away, panting and clutching her chest. "What the fuck did you do that for?"

"Had to send a stronger message," Ayen slurred, as he extended a hand to her. Val took it with a nod, and hauled herself up to her feet. There was still no alarm being raised of any kind within the spacious building as they drunkenly stumbled back toward town. "Are you sure he didn't mean as a dependant?"

Val rolled her eyes. "I'm positive."

"If he was having tax problems, that would explain some things."

***

"You two look pretty ragged," Katsa said with a chuckle, as they rode out of the far side of Gahlston. Val grunted wordlessly, barely upright in her saddle, and Ayen managed only slightly better.

"Ah told ye Ah'd take care'f it." Mathilda looked vastly more like herself, although she was as uncomfortable as ever on the back of her pony. "Dunno why yer so se' on wallowin' in the pain."

"To remind myself not to let this happen again," Val whined.

"Did you heal yourself?" Ivy asked, leaning over as she rode next to Mathilda.

"A bit of the hair of the dog was all Ah needed." She burped, and pressed her hand to her chest. "Human's are okay in my book, but you lot make shitty beer."

Ivy nodded and looked back over her shoulder. Ayen was bringing up the rear, and was surprised when she slowed down. "You actually look... much better than either one of them."

"I don't feel better," Ayen mumbled. He recoiled as she leaned in close to stare at his face.

"That's weird," she said. "Normally, when you drink, your eyes get a kind of glassy texture to them. Shiny. Today, your eyes look sharp. Just... tired."

"Wow, that-that-that is weird!"

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you didn't drink at all last night."

Ayen gave a weak laugh. "Well, it's a good thing you know better."

"I suppose it is!" Ivy smiled brightly, and stirred her horse forward to catch up to Mathilda.

//Follow-up Note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. The next couple chapters will will be found in other categories (Lesbian, Erotic Couplings), but Val and her unusual physiology will make quite a few more appearances throughout the rest of the story. If you found the storytelling to be interesting, I would encourage you to check out the rest!

This is a completed series. There are fifteen total chapters with a satisfying conclusions (I think) to the individual plot threads for each character. You don't have to worry about getting to the end and finding out I gave up or lost interest because it's totally done! Isn't that awesome of me to finish something I started?//

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers