Terrible Taste In Tees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie took our company, Terrible Taste In Tees, public, making us even richer.

I did one more shirt in the Eros line, from another of our paintings.

'Family' was exactly that. My family, all nude, artfully arranged. I was in the middle, holding Amber, just a baby at the time. I did two portraits similar to the last detail, they hang in each home.

We made sure the children knew how they came to be, and that they were surrounded by love. It got interesting when one would cry "Mom!" and three women would rush to see what was wrong. The kids solved it themselves. Bree was Mom, Mary was Mommy, and Leslie was Mama.

Mostly retired at fifty, I spent a lot of the time with the kids, trying to protect them from the world. The women say they're going to sedate me when the girls start dating.

Rorschach died when Tina was eleven. She was around thirteen, a good age for a large dog. She was probably the happiest dog on the planet, constantly surrounded by children, but they all knew who she belonged to. She slept at the foot of Tinas' bed from the time they moved in until she passed.

She has a grave stone and a well tended plot. Even had a funeral, all our friends and their families attending. There wasn't a dry eye on the property.

It's been a little over a year, and the kids want another, so we'll be visiting the pound soon. But it won't be Rorschach. Her portrait still hangs in the living room.

I painted a portrait, what I consider my masterpiece.

My old friend Alice, her daughter, Jasmine, and her daughter Jade.

Alice was in her early sixties, Jasmine was forty, Jade was eighteen. They were all nude. I focused on Jade, her youth and beauty transitioning to Jasmine in middle age to Alice, her aged skin and shape belying the youth in her eyes. The familial resemblance was overpowering.

"Generations" was well received, winning awards. It even got a showing in the National Gallery, along with "Portrait Of Alice', Joy Of Motherhood', "Afterglow', 'Family', and a portrait of Bree, Mary, and Leslie, all nude and heavily pregnant. 'The Future'.

"Nudes, by Chris Tate, was a hit.

I took my family and Alice's to see it.

They all stood and cried. I hadn't let the girls see the last two until we got there. We caused a slight stir when patrons recognized us. Even signed a few programs, a first for me.

...............................................

Back home, I made sure all the kids were snuggled down, they had a habit of sleeping wherever they collapsed at, and got into bed.

Bree, turned, snuggling automatically to me in her sleep. I hugged her and switched off the light.

.................................................

Wow. 'Bout let this one get away from me. Maybe I should have put it into chapters. Whatever, there it is.

I held on to it for awhile, because something about it bothered me. Then it hit me. The scene where he does his Pollack imitation is eerily similar to a scene in The Art Of Divorce, by SS06. I apologize. A great read, if you're not familiar with it. After a bit of reflection, I decided to leave it in, because it fits. Consider it a nod to a Master.

As always, thanks for the read. Let me know what you think.

A bit on that. I've been asked several times why I don't delete negative comments on my stories. It's simple, really. You took the time to post, so you probably read it, and if that's your opinion, so be it. And Annie, I see you're back. Where have you been? I thought you'd thrown me over for another.

Happy Holidays. Make the next year be brighter for you.

Q

1...5678910