Terrible Taste In Tees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The resort, Costa Rican branch. I got a suite free, courtesy of the owners, five times a year at any location, a thank you for the job we had done. J and Amy, Ron and his new boyfriend, Jay Gold and his lover, even Sherry.

It was just what I needed. We drank, lay in the sun during the day, hit the clubs at night.

And afterwards, we loved.

As big as I was, six feet and one eighty, M used her large frame and two hundred sixty pounds to toss me around like a toy. I loved her taste, dark, musky, but sweet. Most of her old lovers never ate her pussy, because when she wrapped her meaty thighs around your head you needed a snorkel to breathe. I loved oral, especially giving, felt there was nothing more intimate, and she really appreciated it. We worked out a signal, I'd tug her nipple if I couldn't breathe, and she relax her legs.

Leslie tasted like apple blossoms smell. I thought it was a douche she used, but she said it was her body wash. There is no higher praise than to hear a bisexual woman tell you how good you are at eating pussy.

I slept with both of them, like I had a choice. They kept introducing me as their man, and touched me constantly. I had a guy come up to me on Sunday as I was getting a round of drinks.

"What's your secret? Those are two of the hottest babes I've ever seen, and they almost never let you go. You got pretty nice equipment[there is no lying in a nude resort]but not like some of these guys do. Is your tongue a foot long or something?"

"Love and respect them, man, and they'll jump through hoops for you. And they chose me, so I have no idea what else to tell you."

By then we were all pretty partied out. We were leaving the next afternoon, and the girls told me they had a surprise for me. They banished me from our suite until ten. When I came back, they had candles lit, soft music playing, champagne chilling. M gave me a slow, soulful kiss, fondling me. Then she backed off and Les did the same.

"Love us babe?" asked Leslie.

"You know I do." I said, and meant it. We all knew it wasn't the forever kind of love, but a love built on respect and admiration.

"Good. Then we want you to do us a favor and accept a gift, given freely. Will you?"

"Anything for you, girls."

They giggled, walked me to the bedroom door.

"We're not sleeping with you tonight. We'll be in the other bedroom. Have a good night."

Before I had a chance to respond they had shoved me through the door and closed it. In the center of the bed, surrounded by candles, was Sherry.

She reached for me, and I sat on the bed.

"I've always liked you Chris, and seeing all these naked people has gotten me so excited I can't see straight. I tried to hook up last night, but the STD episode has gotten me very nervous, even with protection. I was whining about it to the girls, and they offered me you. When I finally understood they were on the up and up, I couldn't wait. Will you, Chris? Will you make love to me?"

She had an almost pleading look in her eyes. She was forty seven, and in the sun you could see the wrinkles around her eyes and the sag in her breasts. Even so, she was in pretty good shape for her age, and attractive.

I pulled her face into mine, kissing with gentleness, then passion. Lay her down, forbidding her to move as I kissed every square inch of her body from toes to hair. She squeaked when I ran my tongue up her slit and across her ass, and arched her back as I teased her nipples. Kissed back down, and worked her through three orgasms before I came back up, flipped her on top so she could control the pace, and stroked her body as she moved against me. When I felt her getting close I flipped her back over, sliding into her as I looked into her eyes. When she came again I couldn't hold back and joined her.

We lay entwined as she drifted off to sleep. She woke up two hours later and insisted on a repeat performance. I got up on her knees and pounded her harder, while she tossed her hair and screamed.

She woke me up the next morning with her mouth. When I was ready to go she slipped back on all fours.

"I love this position. When you get close, tell me."

I did, fifteen minutes later, and she whirled around, took me back into her mouth, and finished me. She couldn't swallow it all, some ran down her chin ans landed n her breasts. As she lay gasping, the door flew open and three hundred eighty pounds of naked women piled on the bed, hugging us.

"Was he as good as we said?" asked Leslie.

"Better," she sighed.

M noticed her face and and gently started cleaning it. With her tongue. Leslie decided to help. I got up and took a shower. Ten minutes later I heard Sherry keening as she orgasmed again. They tried to get into the shower, but it was just too small. I shaved and watched in the mirror as they gently bathed Sherry. She slept most of the flight back.

She stirred, asked Leslie to change seats so she could talk to me.

"Thank you, Chris, You really are as good as they said. I know we'll never repeat it, but every time I look at you I'll smile and remember."

I in turned thanked her, and asked how someone as loving as she was wasn't attached.

"Married to my job. You have an idea how exhausting it is to wrangle models. I was married once, he was my partner in the agency. When we split, in lieu of alimony I got the business."

"If you don't mind telling me, what happened."

She took my hand.

"You above anyone else should be familiar with the story. Models running everywhere, barely clothed. It didn't take him three years until he was banging away with whoever was willing. And there were a few willing to bang the boss, hoping for better assignments. Some did it because they just wanted to. I couldn't handle it, and the third time I caught him we split. I had the same temptations, offers from male and female, but never gave in."

I nodded with my eyes closed, reliving the pain. She squeezed my hand.

"That's one of the reasons I was trying to stop Bree. Sorry I couldn't get the message through. It wasn't until it was too late that she realized how special what she had was. You know she moved to Atlanta, signed with an agency there. I wish her the best, but she was a real mess when she left."

I knew. She had called to tell me goodbye, and then later to give me her new number. I hadn't called, probably wasn't going too.

She put the house up for sale, and her lawyer asked if we could keep it in both our names until it sold, to ease the paper work. I didn't care.

................................................

The resort trip was just what I needed. I came back focused, feeling better for the first time in months. I wasn't over her, but the pain was fading.

I altered the face on the comic book character, and we added the sidekick. I made her look just like M. A few months later, Jay had a search to find Brunhilde launched. Every agency on the east coast sent in head shots, as well as a bunch of amateurs who read about it in the magazine. You'd be surprised how many were nudes. Bree was one of the professionals. Jay showed it to me.

I told him to use her if he wanted, but he chose an amateur. She had to have lessons, and we sent her and M to Sherry. She not only taught them, she signed them both.

M graduated, decided it was time to drop the consonant, and insisted on just plain Mary. She was actually quite busy as a model. Her ability to put on a wig and morph into any character served her well. She bitched some about wasting her degree, but the money was so good she kept doing it. I let her use my studio in between jobs, and she worked part time for us.

We were still sleeping together, but she had moved in with Leslie, and I had the feeling my expiration date was close. Les and I still loved each other, just not as soul mates.

I went with Jay to a comic/fantasy convention. He and I were to sit on a panel for independent writers and artists, to explain our success. I almost fell off the stage when I saw Mary and Julie, the girl we had hired to be Brunhilde strut across the floor and join us after the panel was over. They posed for pictures with fans while Jay and I signed comic books. It was an interesting experience.

Mary bitched later about how skimpy the costume was. I laughed.

"Have you not ever noticed the costume in the book? A g string and nipple patches. If anything, you're over dressed."

There was a convention somewhere every two or three months, and they were one of the most popular attractions. Their fees skyrocketed as a result.

One unexpected bonus was when the promoters found out what my day job was. We had printed some Brunhilde shirts, and they invited me to show some of my shirts besides those. I picked out the most popular, rented a booth, hired three locals, and made a killing. We didn't sell the Eros line, but had a catalog, and it made a nice resurgence.

Obscure Comics were starting to get a bigger piece of the market, and Les negotiated a licensing agreement to do their other comics. She had already passed the five million mark, and her projections were to hit ten in the next four years. She was now making the same as she did before the crash, and it could only go up. She gave her old Mustang to Mary, and got one so powerful I only rode in it once.

I loaned 'Sad Ogre' permanently to the state museum, with the understanding I could sell prints. I also gave them my Pollack imitation, titled 'Cheating Wife'. I couldn't stand to look at it and didn't consider it real art. The museum sold prints in the gift shop, and both sold well. I let them keep all the monies from it.

.................................................

I saw Bree on a pretty regular basis, just not in person. She was in the Sunday paper inserts, on bill boards, and occasionally on television. She was just as beautiful as ever. She had probably gained ten pounds, and it looked good on her. She could still make any bathing suit or lingerie looked damned good.

Seventeen months after our divorce, the house finally sold. She got almost the full asking price. Since my name was still on the deed, I had to sign the closing papers. I asked fr a time I could come in alone, and they set it up. I signed, feeling the last link being broken. I was halfway to the truck when I heard her voice.

"Chris, can we talk a minute?"

I turned. She had on a business suit, hair pinned back in a bun. Still the sexiest thing on two legs, in my heart.

"Hello Bree. Still as beautiful as ever."

She nervously touched her hair.

"Thank you for saying that, even with the weight I've gained. I'm finally modeling for the saggy boob and butt market."

"Don't lie, the extra pounds look great on you. And I see you all the time on tv and in print. I haven't seen any sag yet. What do you need to talk about?"

There was a coffee shop beside the law office. She walked towards it.

"Let me buy you a cup of coffee, and I'll tell you."

I still hadn't moved.

She stopped, held up her hands in a pleading gesture.

"Please, Chris. There were some things left in the house. We haven't spoken in over a year and a half. Five minutes, I promise."

I walked towards her. She almost tried to take my hand, and caught herself. I didn't ask, got her the oversized flavored latte she always favored, and a plain cup of coffee.

I put it on the table and sat across from her.

"I heard about your comic book convention appearance. One of my friends worked it. She said you were quite popular. I bet business really picked up afterwards."

"Bree, this isn't a date. We're not here to play catch up. What do you need to say?"

The first tear appeared. She brushed it back angrily.

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry. There was a lot of stuff left in the house, about all you took were your clothes. I put it all in storage. I'll give you the key before I leave. I already took what I wanted. If you don't want any of it, donate it. That's it. But I haven't gotten to talk to you in a long time. I miss that more than anything else. If you could just spare me a few minutes, for all the love we had before I screwed it up, if nothing else, I'd appreciate it. We can stop when you like."

I sighed, looking into her hope filled eyes.

"Still living in Atlanta?"

She smiled, her full lips parting slightly.

"Yes. I have a nice one bedroom condo. I don't need anything larger, I don't usually stay there long. I've done a few shoots in the Chicago area, got an offer from an agency there, but the shoot was in winter and I declined pretty fast."

"You never were much for cold weather."

She gave me that giggle that I used to love.

"Hard to be a nudist in the cold. Do you still do it? The resorts, I mean?"

"Old habits are hard to break. Yeah, I still go. Not as often as when we were together. As a matter of fact, I'm going in two weeks, they want to update the Beach Bunny campaign. I don't know what they want, I think we've rode that train until it's out of steam, but they pay well. And I get to stay there free for meeting them."

"I miss those times," she said, quietly.

"I do too. But Bree the past is the past. Got a new man in your life?"

I'd have rather breathed fire than ask that question, but I couldn't stop myself. She actually smiled.

"No, and before you ask, I don't have a new woman either. It's funny, since I got that STD and we broke up, I haven't had the desire to be with anyone. Funny, huh? The woman who cheated on her husband with multiple partners without a libido."

The last came out a little bitter.

"Bree, I..."

She stopped me.

"Stop, Chris. I know. And I'm not a nun. I've gone out with a few guys, no models, but the spark isn't there, and as soon as they know there's no future and no sex, they drift away. How about you? Got a harem yet?"

She tried to say it lightly and failed miserably, watching my face intently. I started to yank her chain but couldn't do it.

"I'm not even looking. I haven't been celibate, but there's only been three women since you. I care for them all, but there's no forever in any of them."

She actually smiled.

"I know one. Sherry. She was in Atlanta for a few days and I ran into her. She tried to keep it in, but after a few drinks she bitched me out for my behavior again, she told me I was the biggest fool on three continents to let a man who could eat pussy like that get away, not even considering your other attributes."

"I asked her how she knew, and she had the decency to blush. I got it out of her. You, your black Amazon and China doll, really rocked her world. Still sleeping with those bi...I mean, are you still friendly with them?"

"I recently stopped, after they got engaged."

I paused, grinning.

"Although, they are looking for a sperm donor. Leslie is about to run out of time, and Mary wants two."

I was serious about that. Three weeks ago we had a marathon session, and as we were recovering they told me it was the last time, showing me their matching engagement rings.

"We wanna start out right," said Les, stroking my cheek, "so no one else, and if we decide we want a toy down the line, you'll be the first one we call. And we're serious about this, we want kids, and we think you'd be a fine sperm donor. I know what you're thinking, and if we do this we expect you to have a big presence in our childrens' lives. Think about it. Now, since this is the last time, let's go out in style."

They both wanted it anally, something we'd never done before in our playing. Les had done it before, but Mary was a virgin. She almost didn't go through with it.

"Damn, why couldn't you have a white mans' dick? That thing feels like you're shoving a wine bottle up my ass."

I really wasn't that big, but it probably felt like it to her. Once I got all the way in, she got into it. So much so, I could hear them talking about butt plugs as they showered. I still smiled, thinking about it.

Bree looked despondent.

"I can empathize. My own clock is starting to tick louder. That's the thing I hate most of all about what I did. We'd have had beautiful babies together. And you would have been a super dad."

I chose not to comment. She looked at her watch.

"I have to go now, or I'll miss my flight. Thank you Chris. For forgiving me, just a little, and letting me talk. Have a nice life, I don't know when we'll see each other again. I hope you find someone worthy of you. Don't forget to look at the storage locker. I know I'm pushing it, but could I have a little kiss?"

I've never heard someone sound so lost and alone. I pulled her to me, intent on kissing her cheek and giving her a nice hug, but she wriggled that lithe body around, gripped me tightly, and gave me a very nice full lip kiss. I don't know how long she held it, but she was crying when she let me go. I had my own tears. I watched as her cab faded into the distance.

................................................

I went to the resort by myself. Leslie had a big licensing deal cooking. We were up to two hundred seventy employees in two locations, the largest operation of the kind outside of Asia. This deal would make us even bigger.

Mary was zipping around, trying to organize the wedding. They wanted it to be in less than three months.

"Why? Knocked up?"

She threw a chair at me. Don't mess with a huge woman in the midst of planning her wedding.

Amy was like nine and a half months pregnant, a boy this time, so she or J couldn't go.

Sherry had landed a major department store account and was immersed in pleasing them. Jay ended up engaged to his Brunhilde, and they were breaking the news to her parents that weekend. In Wisconsin.

So I went alone. It suited me. I'd had dreams of Bree ever since our conversation, couldn't get her out of my head. Getting away looked good to me.

I had a few ideas, talked to Sherry, had her think about it, but couldn't find a hook. I had little expectation of success.

.................................................

The plane ride was boring. The cab ride was boring. It was the off season, so there wasn't really a lot of people around. Most were just people taking a break from their lives, looking for a little happiness.

Nudists aren't all svelte models, most of them are just everyday, average people, skinny, overweight, young, middle aged, old, wrinkled. They had moles, bad hair days, etc. All they have in common is the ability to be comfortable in their own skins. How many people can say that?

I went down on Friday, to relax and think. My first meeting was Monday, and I was hoping I could think of something by then.

I had a few drinks in me, mellowing out, talking to a middle aged couple from Michigan, down for some sun. Their biggest concern was putting on a nice wedding for their daughter, who announced their engagement just before they left.

"I'd like to do something really nice," said the woman, "something they will remember for the rest of their lives."

It hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Alice, does your future son in law believe in nudity?"

She sighed.

"He keeps saying he'll come with us, but he hasn't so far."

"Can he get away for the next few days, and your daughter? I'd pay the flight, get you an upgrade to a suite if they will. Heck, for what you just did for me, you can have a suite whether they come or not. But if they do come and my idea comes through, they'll get their wedding paid for by this resort. Interested?"

After calling the manager down to verify I wasn't some whack job, they made the arrangements. I called the team I was to meet, asking for a Saturday afternoon sit down, something that couldn't wait until Monday. Three of the five were already there, so they agreed to give me an hour tonight, if it was that important.

We met in a small conference room. I wasn't able to offer them anything but the idea, but they loved it. I left the meeting feeling better than I had for a long time. And I got them to do Alice's daughters' wedding free, as a thank you for the idea.

1...45678...10