Terrible Terry, Movie Night

Story Info
Rachel and I have a movie night with an unexpected guest.
4k words
29.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was bound to happen eventually. I had been lucky up to that point. In a lot of ways. But eventually in the second to last week of the season I broke my foot. I had never really been injured before and it was a bad break. The conference championship was coming up and we were decent shots to win it and make the playoffs. The worst part was it wasn't even during a game, it was in practice. Just bad contact at a bad angle. I was devastated. I spent most of my time over the next two weeks brooding and avoiding social interaction. I studied hard and played a shit ton of video games. I couldn't give up my urge to compete.

Cat sent me some nice texts when she first heard about it, but I hadn't seen her in a while. She was too busy being a socialite as far as I knew. Lacey had sent me some...interesting encouragement in the form of her naked body in a jpeg. But I didn't respond because I wasn't sure I needed to be involved with someone like her. Whatever was happening in that family could stay well away from me. Terry had sent me nothing. Which only made me think about her more. When I would wake up in the morning I would have to rub one out to get the thought of her out of my mind. When I would go to bed at night I had to repeat.

Thanksgiving break was coming up and I would still be on crutches with the boot at that point. I was expecting to stay on campus and play or practice with the team so I had no flight booked and at this point it was too late to book one without breaking the bank.

I resigned myself to laying in bed all week and watching movies, playing games, and being a general all around fucking loser.

Until Tuesday night right before the break at about one a.m. when I was in the middle of a game my phone lit up. It was a message from a number I'd never seen before.

I heard you were going to be spending the break alone.

Then a pause before the next message came through.

It's Rachel.

My mind flashed back to the slender asian girl I had met at the halloween party a few weeks ago. She was small and her body was tight. She was a fencer on campus and if my horny little mind remembered right, just about every inch of her concealable body was covered in tattoos.

I thought about not texting her back, but what the hell. Misery loves company.

Yeah. I'll be here wallowing. Foot is pretty fucked.

I can bring you dinner tomorrow?

That was nice of her. It would be better than having to eat at the cafeteria.

Sure. You pick it up. I'll buy it. Do you have a favorite movie?

For some reason this was starting to feel like a date. Why didn't I word my shit better?

I liked the one Lacey showed me. I think you were in it.

I froze. Fuck. That bitch had shown her the video of my questionable intercourse with Amanda. Christ. I felt so embarrassed. She texted me back again.

Sorry. Might have been too much. But now we both know a little bit about each other, right?

Lacey had done Rachel no favors that night either. She had revealed Rachel's little tattoo secret and forced her to confess her love for all things bondage. I thought about it for a moment and decided that at this point we were brothers in arms.

Don't sweat it. I'll have to plead the fifth on that one though.

We texted a bit more about the food details and what we wanted to watch and we settled on Eyes Wide Shut at her request. I didn't know anything about it except Tom Cruise was in it back when he wasn't unbearable so I figured it was probably a decent flick.

I spent the next day eagerly anticipating her arrival. I cleaned my apartment, all my roommates had left for the break, but they didn't take their mess with them. I even got some candles out. I don't know what exactly I was anticipating about her coming over. I think in the back of my mind I was sort of hoping I'd get laid, but I also just wanted someone to rant and vent to.

At 8 she texted me to let me know she was outside. I went down to let her in. It was colder than I thought it would be. North California can hit you real quick with that shit. She stepped out of her car to hurry to the door. She was wearing a tan overcoat, I would later find out it was Burberry (she's from a family of money in Malaysia, we get those a lot over here just not this far north usually) a black dress with some black hose underneath, some suede boots with heels and carried with her a black Longchamp bag. She looked like she was going to dinner at some 5 star restaurant and not about to eat some take-out lasagna and cheap wine from the mom-and-pop's up the highway.

"You look...very nice," I said and opened the door for her.

"Thanks. Your outfit is nice too," she giggled. I looked down. I was wearing my lounging outfit. A pair of gray sweatpants, brown moccasin slippers, and a dark green sweatshirt.

"Oh, this old thing?" If it wasn't the most comfortable thing to wear on the planet I would have felt embarrassed. We walked upstairs and into the apartment. I lit the candles and we sat down to eat on the couch. She was interested in hearing some albums from my record collection so I played a few of my favorites. We had just finished dinner and I had pulled the movie up on Netflix when I heard someone knock on the door. Weird. I shrugged and went to open the door.

It was James. I sighed internally.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone bro, what the fuck?" he pushed past me and threw his bag down on the floor next to Rachel's, "My flight got cancelled so I can't- oh."

He had turned and noticed Rachel sitting on the couch.

"Am I interrupting something?"

I silently shook my head and motioned for him to sit down. I felt a small twinge of disappointment. I had wanted her to myself, I guess. James is my best friend though. I wasn't going to turn him away for a simple movie night with a girl.

"This is my friend slash teammate James. James, this is my friend Rachel. She's a fencer and she brought some dinner and we were gonna watch a movie and talk shit about some mutual friends," I said. I threw the part in about her fencing to make it sound like two friendly student-athletes hanging out on campus and not two people that had been sexually manipulated by the same mischievous bitch. He nodded slowly as if waiting for more.

"I see. Well, I don't want to bother you guys so I'll go check if-"

"It's cool man. No one else is on campus. Come sit, watch. We are about to watch a little old school Tom Cruise. You can stay in Mueller's room."

He shrugged and tossed his bag towards the door. He climbed on the couch on the other side of Rachel and we all sat back to watch the movie.

We were about 30 minutes in when I knew this was not the kind of movie I thought it was. This was definitely not Top Gun or Mission Impossible. I could feel the heat coming off of Rachel's body as we plowed through the movie.

"I'm going to make some popcorn and refill the wine," I got up and threw a bag in the microwave.

"Grab the bottle from my purse," Rachel called after me.

"Sure," I said and went to open the Longchamp bag she had brought with her. It was an honest mistake. I didn't realize she had meant her purse purse and not her bag. It hadn't registered to me that she had carried a decent sized purse in with her as well. As I undid the Longchamp bag I noticed two surprising things. A GoPro and a coil of rope that felt like nylon or something. I'm ashamed to admit it, but curiosity got the best of me and I dug a little deeper. There was a small rod with some flayed leather at the end and a massage oil candle. I should have been more suspicious than I was, but I think all the blood had rushed out of my brain and to my dick. She must have been meeting someone after this, I naively thought. I quietly snapped the bag shut and looked around for the purse she was talking about. It was over the back of a chair near the entrance. I took the bottle of wine and filled a new bowl with popcorn and walked stiffly back to the couch.

The movie kept getting...racier. Orgy scene after scene. It was hard not to get flustered. But now I understood why she had picked this movie. She was a little nymph according to Lacey. She stood at one point to go to the bathroom and when she did she brought her massage oil candle with her. She lit it from the one already on the coffee table and placed it next to it.

"Sorry I can't see the popcorn," It was a bullshit excuse. I knew she was playing me, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything about it. I told myself I didn't want to call her out in front of James and embarrass her. But I also knew what was going to happen if I let her continue and I knew that's what I wanted most.

I don't know when it happened, but at some point she had begun leaning heavily on me. Her arms wrapped around my right bicep and her face almost touching my shoulder. The move finally ended and the credits rolled through. We didn't say anything as the room darkened with the credits and eventually settled on an almost black screen. The room was just dim light from the candles, the warm glow in our bodies from a couple bottles of wine, and a palpable sexual tension brought on from one of the sexiest films ever made.

Without saying a word I pushed Rachel back onto James and pulled her legs into my lap. I ran my hands up her legs to the top of her stockings and pulled them down slowly. She gently raised her hips as I pulled the across her toned ass and legs. Her skin was dark and smooth. There was just lightest shimmer on her legs as the flame of the candles flickered. I poured a little bit of the wax from the massage oil candle in my hand and began to run my hands up and down her calves. I used my thumb to press hard into the muscle and she tilted her head back as I pushed the stress out of her legs.

James leaned down and put one hand under her head and lifted it to his. He kissed her deep and slow and Rachel made only a quiet moan as he explored her mouth with his tongue. She began to gyrate her hips up and down as the arousal poured through her body. Her skin became hot to the touch and I slowly worked my hands up her legs. Just inch by inch. Pushed deep into the hard muscle on her small body. She arched the small of her back as my hands reached her hips. I took my time kneading the small muscles around her abs and glutes and groin before letting my fingers slip across her humid little slit. She wasn't wearing any panties.

James' free hand had found its way down the top of her dress and I assumed by the motion of his fingers that he was playing with the bar that she had pierced in her right nipple. I positioned one finger over her clit and ran it up and down the length of her pussy. I watched her stomach slowly rise and fall with deep anticipation. Instead of slipping in the finger that she so desperately wanted. I lifted her hips and leaned forward across the couch and pressed her pussy to my mouth. I let my tongue wander all over every inch of it before I settled into slow circles around her clit and threw in a quick flick over the top of it every now and then. She gasped at first and her hands slowly fumbled around James waistband. He scooted back and let her pull his sweatpants down from his hips. His cock popped out and nearly hit her in the face. She ran her hands up and down the length of it before putting just the head of his cock in her mouth and gently sucking.

We went on like that for a few minutes when suddenly she pointed to the end of the couch near me. When she had gotten up to use the bathroom she had also moved her bag closer to the couch. It's hard to be mad at a woman that knows what she wants. I reached down and took the rope. James eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw it, but he didn't speak out of fear of ruining the moment. I tied her hands in front of her and ran the rest of the rope up around her back before tying it in front of her neck. If she pushed her hands forward she would tighten the rope around her neck, but I made sure to leave enough slack that she couldn't hurt herself... I think.

The candles flickered just right and I could see her pussy was soaked with my saliva and her juices. I took two fingers and they practically melted inside of her. I went slow, but hard and pressed on the top of her pussy wall and went back to work with my tongue. I moved my fingers in time with my tongue and tried to follow her body movements as she shuddered with pleasure.

She began to take more and more of James' cock into her mouth. First she slipped the head in. Then, she tilted her head back, slightly tightening the rope around her neck, and began to flick her tongue over her bottom lip and onto the shaft slowly taking it a little bit more each time. My cock was twitching in anticipation, but I wanted her to need it. I wanted her to feel nothing except the primal need to back her pussy onto my throbbing cock and pull the cum out of me with her hips.

I thought I felt her getting close so I stopped and she let out a disappointed moan. The couch had a huge wet spot on it now and I motioned to James to flip her over. He pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop and grabbed her shoulders. I lifted her by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach. I pulled her hips up and let her ass sit in the air. She was resting on her elbows and the rope had pulled even tighter around her neck and I could tell she was enjoying it. James pulled her shoulders up so he could slide his dick back in her mouth, which tightened the rope even more. Her face was getting red and I could see it had made it harder for her to breathe.

I pulled my sweatpants down and let my cock spring out. With a few slow prods I teased her pussy. She wiggled her ass towards me and I knew she wanted it, but it wasn't quite time yet.

I leaned over to her bag and took the leather whip out. She must have heard it because she gave a little moan. James saw the whip and took his hands from inside her dress where'd he'd been playing with her tits and placed them on the back of her head and pulled her forward. Smart move. Bracing her for the impact.

I had never used a whip before, but it seemed easy enough. I pulled my arm back and swatted the leather flaps across her ass. She jerked forward and choked herself on James' cock for a second before resuming her original position. I pulled it back and did it even harder this time. I could see her pussy swelling as she grew even more aroused. Now I took the head of my cock and slipped it inside her pussy, just deep enough to soak my head inside her. She was practically screaming for it now. I took the whip and cracked it across her ass again. And again. And again. Three times in a row fast and hard. She rocked her hips back and slid my cock inside her. It was so soft and warm. I only had to pump twice before I felt an orgasm shake her entire body.

She had just finished cumming when I took the tail end of the whip and pushed it inside her ass. She fidgeted for a second before accepting it. I needed my hands to hold her hips. Her small athletic body could barely wrap itself around my cock. As I pushed her forward and back on my cock I could see her head bobbing on James at the same time. The rope grew tighter and then more slack and the veins in her neck were beginning to show as she slowly choked herself on the rope.

Her dress was sliding on and off her ass now and getting in the way. I pulled the zipper down and James tried to slip it over her shoulders but it wouldn't budge. The rope was too tight over her body. I shrugged and yanked the dress. There was a ripping sound and it tore away from under the rope. I looked down at the little slut bouncing between our cocks with her shredded clothing and the rope slowly choking her unconscious. This was good work for a Wednesday. But it wasn't over.

I pushed myself in and out of her a few more times before I decided to change things up. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and motioned for James to slide underneath her. He slapped her once across the face lightly before taking his cock out and pushing her up while I pulled so he could slide himself underneath her body. She was panting, trying to catch her breath while she could as the rope slackened. I pulled the whip rod out of her ass and spit once at the top of her ass and watched it slide down over her asshole. She didn't really need it because she was soaked all over already, but I wanted to let her know who was calling the shots.

Almost simultaneously James and entered her. I felt her asshole give in around the head of my cock with little resistance and then pushed myself balls deep inside her. James had to wriggle himself inside her. Her pussy was too tight with my cock already pressing down on it from her ass. I could feel his dick sliding by mine through her insides. We took turns pushing our cocks in and out so we didn't hurt her. We built a slow rhythm and I had to lean back and enjoy the moment. Just me and one of my closest friends joined together by the insides of a little asian whore. At this point she was just a glorified fleshlight.

I took the rope from her back with one hand and slowly put more tension on it second by second. I watched her face grow red and her breaths shorter and shorter. She closed her eyes and I felt her body tense as she got ready to cum again. Unfortunately, she never got to. Without warning I felt a significant pulse on the other side of Rachel's ass. James cock began to twitch and I could tell he was cumming. As he did he pulled her head towards his and kissed her hard. I watched their tongues meet and suddenly realized I was about to cum myself. I tried to pull out, but it was too late. My cock pumped out a thick stream of cum once as my head hit the entrance of her ass and I felt my first rope splash inside her. The second time hit her asshole square in the middle and the third shot across her lower back. We lay there, all three of us, catching our breath for a moment. My cum dribbled down and around James' cock as it was still buried inside her. He slowly pulled out and then his own began to trickle out of her and mix with mine as it collected and dripped off her mound.

James climbed out from under her and I took a step back. She collapsed on the couch, spent from being used. I stripped the last bit of her dress from her body and let her lay there exposed. Her tattoos were barely visible in the dark light, but they were beautiful on her body. James wandered off into the shower and Rachel slowly pulled herself up.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah," I said. I looked around the room for the GoPro. I had realized a minute after she had moved the bag that she had setup the camera somewhere. It was obvious. Terry or Lacey had sent her here. My guess was Lacey.

"So who told you to try to contact me?" I asked still scanning the shelves and tables for the camera. I found out on the middle shelf on our bookshelf.

"Lacey told me to come. As a thank you for helping her with Amanda. Terry asked for the video... I couldn't really say no."

"I know. They can be very persuasive."

"No, I mean after watching what you did to Amanda I had hoped you would do the same to me. But what happened tonight was also incredible."

I glanced at her as I stuffed the camera in her bag.

"Yeah. I guess kinky sex doesn't always have to feel so degrading...but this probably will be," I put her coat over her shoulders and walked over to the door and opened it.

"You're kicking me out?" she asked. She looked so cute with her eyebrow raised in confusion. She was probably used to being begged to stay.

"Well, don't take this the wrong way. I enjoyed our time together. But if you're not here as a friend, then I have to ask you to leave now."

She frowned for a second, then picked up her bag and without even bother to close her jacket over her naked body marched out the door into the cold November night. She turned at the end of the sidewalk and I drank in the sight of her one more time. Her heels, naked body, tan skin covered in dark tattoos and pierced nipples, and nothing but a tan overcoat. If the neighbors had been around they would be hooting and hollering.

12