Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,636 Followers

"Thank you so much," she said eventually. "That was the perfect way to lose my virginity. I'm so glad I waited for you to do it, even though I didn't know that's what I wanted until today."

"I feel the same way," I said. "No matter what happens, I will always remember this moment and how perfect it was."

Julie kissed me and held me to her. Somehow the feeling of her naked body pressing against mine seemed to slowly restore my energy.

"You haven't gone soft yet, have you?" she asked. "You still feel just as big to me."

"How could I ever get soft when I'm inside you?"

Julie grinned and bit her lip. "Want to go again?"

I nodded and kissed her passionately as I started moving my hips again. At first I was just grinding on her, hardly moving my cock in and out of her at all. My thrusts slowly became bigger and bigger until I was pounding my sister as hard as I could. She loved every minute of it.

We kept fucking for most of the night, each of us cumming at least a dozen times. By the time we were done Julie's bed was absolutely soaked and her floor was an ocean of our combined juices. We cleaned ourselves up a little and moved to my room where we feel asleep together in my bed. It had been the best day of our lives.

Xarth
Xarth
14,636 Followers
12