Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers

I went back and forth between Mom and Julie for about half an hour when my orgasm finally ran itself out. I'd managed to get pretty deep inside Mom's pussy by then, though not all the way in. Her pussy needed to stretch to accommodate my shaft and it made progress difficult. I was pretty sure Julie was happy that hers was still the only pussy that had taken my whole length.

Mom and Julie were both clearly exhausted, both physically and sexually, by the time we all finished cumming. They both collapsed to the floor, splashing into the mixed cum and pussy juice that covered it. I wanted to lie down too, but the love juices on the floor were almost six inches deep and I was worried they'd drown if I left them there.

I picked the girls up and carried them to the bathroom where I threw them in the shower for a few minutes. Their bodies had been absolutely covered in cum and it seemed like a good idea to wash it off before taking them to bed. Once they were clean enough, I dried them off and led them to Mom and Dad's room. I made them lie down on the bed, then joined them by lying between them. They were quick to cuddle up to me on either side.

My cock was never soft when Julie was naked around me, and with Mom naked too there was no way it was going to be anything other than rock-hard. Despite having no energy left, I still had an erection pointing straight at the ceiling as I lay on the bed recovering. Mom and Julie both idly toyed with it, but not to actually try and start anything. It was just some fun, casual cuddling. I touched their boobs and pussies a little too.

We cuddled and touched each other and napped for a while, none of us having any energy or ambition to do anything else. However, I knew we were all thinking of what might happen later. There were so many possibilities now that Mom had not only given Julie and me her approval, but had actively joined in. I couldn't wait to see where our new relationship went.

Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers
12