Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers

"I know exactly what you mean," Julie said. "When my brother is inside me it feels like my pussy can't possibly be that full, but somehow it is. Sometimes I wish I could spend the whole day with his cock filling me up, even though I know that's impossible."

"That's right," I said. "I could only stay in either of your pussies for so long before I came, and then I'd get soft. It's your own faults for having the tightest, sexiest pussies possible."

The girls giggled and took turns kissing me as I fucked Katie. I tried to work my entire shaft into her, but was unable to get my last few inches inside. I was beginning to suspect that my sister was the only one who could take my entire length.

After eighteen minutes of fucking Katie and making out with her and Julie, I came. Katie came at the same instant, going through the first orgasm she'd ever received as a result of a guy's cock. She moaned so loudly as I filled her up with my cum that the neighbour's dog started barking.

"Your cum is filling me up so much," Katie moaned.

Her pussy couldn't contain all of my cum, and it soon started spilling back out onto Julie's bed. I kept cumming for several minutes, and Katie's poor overfilled pussy never had a chance of holding it all. She seemed to like the feeling though, because she came twice by the time I finished my orgasm.

I pulled out of Katie, and Julie immediately sucked my entire twenty-inch cock into her throat, cleaning off my cum and Katie's juices. Julie then crawled over to her friend and the two of them kissed lovingly.

"Thank you for sharing your brother with me," Katie said.

"You're welcome," Julie said. "I'm so happy we were able to help you."

Their shared moment lasted a few minutes longer before Julie inevitably turned her attention back to me. She had a hungry, lust-filled look in her eyes.

"My turn," she announced simply.

Julie got on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and thrust my entire length inside her pussy in one thrust. She was just as tight, if not tighter, than Katie, but she had a lot more experience at taking my cock. I started fucking her hard as soon as I was inside of her, and she loved it.

Katie watched in awe as my sister got her pussy pounded by her own brother. She couldn't seem to believe how easily Julie took it.

"I can see it bulging in your tummy," Katie said to Julie.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised since my body has to stretch out so much to take my brother's cock," Julie said. "If he wasn't my brother I don't think my pussy would stretch enough for him."

Katie nodded. "Mm-hm. Sisters' pussies are made for their brother's cock. That makes sense."

"I love feeling my pussy filled up and stretched as much as possible," Julie said. "I know my brother is the only one who can do that for me."

I fucked Julie for almost half an hour while Katie watched the whole time. Julie and I came at the same time and I filled her up with my cum.

After a short break Katie got another turn since she was ready to go again. I switched back and forth between the two girls for the next several hours until we realized it was midnight. We were all tired and fell asleep together, the three of us cuddling naked together in one bed.

Xarth
Xarth
14,708 Followers
12