Terribly Silly Incest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,673 Followers

I fucked Julie mercilessly, slamming my huge shaft into her impossibly tight ass over and over. She thrust her hips back against me on each stroke, helping to bury myself as deep inside her as possible. She was so tight and eager, and I was so turned on that I couldn't last very long. About twenty minutes later we came at the same time in a massive simultaneous orgasm.

Julie's body arched and her pussy sprayed like a fire hose as she came. My cock was buried inside her as my cum exploded deep within her ass. I could see her getting knocked forward with every shot of cum, but she pressed back against me every time to make sure I stayed all the way inside her.

"My little butt is being filled up with so much of my brother's cum," Julie said. "All three of my holes are going to be full of it at this rate."

I had already cum in Julie's mouth and pussy, and now I was cumming in her ass too. Our sibling bond was stronger than it had ever been before.

Julie and I collapsed on the floor as we finished cumming. She looked so happy and sated. Angie still looked horny, and since I was with my two naked sisters, my cock hadn't softened even a little. They each had the ability to keep me perpetually hard, even more so when they worked together.

"Angie, you should let Jason fuck you in the ass now," Julie said.

"I plan on it," Angie said. "That looked like way too much fun to pass up."

I was lying on my back with my two-foot cock pointed straight up. Angie stood with a foot on either side of my body, her ass facing toward me. Not only had I just fucked my twin sister in the butt, but now it looked like I'd get Angie's butt too.

"Go on, do it," I said. "I want to feel my cock inside my big sister's ass. I know you want to have your brother's cock stuffing your butt."

"Oh god, this is so hot," Angie said. "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

Angie lined herself up, then lowered herself onto the tip of my erection. My cock forced its way into her tight asshole, making her moan and gush pussy juices. She used gravity to help shove me deeper and deeper inside her until she had my entire shaft inside her butt. I got to watch her take my entire length like it was in slow motion. Somehow every single inch fit inside her.

"Your ass is so tight," I moaned. "My cock is being squeezed so much by my sister's butt."

"My brother's cock is tearing me open," Angie moaned back. "I can't believe how good it feels having my body destroyed by having something so huge inside my ass."

Angie bounced up and down on my shaft like she had springs attached to her. She was so turned on that she didn't even stop to let her body adjust to the new, massive intrusion. All she cared about was getting us both off via incestuous anal sex.

I grabbed my big sister's hips and helped her move, alternating between pushing her up, and slamming her back down onto my cock. Her poor ass was taking so much abuse, but we were both getting so much pleasure from it that we didn't care.

Eventually the amazing sensations and sheer dirtiness of what we were doing got to us, and we came at the same time. Angie screamed and bounced even faster on my cock as she came. I groaned and pumped her butt full of cum, matching the load I'd already given Julie.

By the time Angie and I were done, we were both exhausted. Both of my sisters were about as full of their brother's cum as they could possibly be, and I could tell that made them happy. I wanted them to be happy, and if having sex with them as often as possible could make that happen then I knew I was doing the right thing.

"Mmm, this has been such a fun day," Angie purred as she curled up beside me.

"So much fun," Julie agreed as she curled up on my other side.

Just then Mom walked in. She was fully naked, and she put her hands on her hips when she saw her three children lying together on the floor having clearly just had sex with each other.

"I can't believe you would all start without me," she said.

Angie and Julie both giggled, and after a moment I did too.

"Sorry, Mommy," we chorused.

Somehow I knew there was going to be plenty more sex with my family that day.

Xarth
Xarth
14,673 Followers
12