Terri's Awakening

Story Info
Wife's efforts to rekindle the marriage spark - Part One
3k words
4.02
68.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri had confided in her best friend Maria that her ten year marriage to Mike was in serious trouble. He had concluded that his relocating to another city within his sales territory would be best for the two of them. This separation would give them time to themselves to figure out what changes were needed to save their marriage.

Terri knew that Mike’s assessment of the marriage was that she had let her life become too mundane. She worked full time for a small business in town. Mike had hired a cleaning service a year ago, so that the Terri wouldn’t be saddled with that task. During the past few years she had gained weight that just never seemed come off. Rather, she just bought new clothes to accommodate this change. Mike, however, was in the same outstanding shape as he was when they were married. This was one of the aspects that attracted her to him in the first place.

Prior to their marriage, Terri was a young woman with an envious figure. She knew that Mike was no different that most men, and that he was attracted to her 38D breasts. Whenever she would wear clothes that accented her figure, he couldn’t keep his hands from touching her. Now the touches and glances were not there.

Prior to Mike’s leaving, Maria and Terri would get together on Saturday mornings to have coffee and gossip. Frequently they would go to the local mall and shop, while Mike played golf. Now, Terri needed Maria’s friendship more than ever. She had confided in Maria the reasons that Mike gave for them to separate and give their marriage a review.

After pouring her heart out to her best friend, Terri was at a loss as to how she could get Mike to come back home. Maria told Terri candidly, that she had to change her mental outlook, in addition to her physical appearance. As Maria was a member of gym, she would help her loose weight, if Terri would agree.

After three months, Terri realized that she had lost the extra pounds, and was firmer that she had ever been. Men were looking at her again, as they had in the past. The physical change was in addition to her increased opinion of herself. Terri was beginning to really like herself again. She was also beginning to have thoughts of sex more than she had in recent months.

Even though they spoke often on the telephone, Terri did not reveal the changes that she was making in her appearance to Mike. She wanted this to be a surprise to him, as well as to herself. She knew deep down that he was still in love with her, but that she had to change how she looked at herself and her life. During these phone calls, Terri started asking Mike about what he wanted in his sex life. What was it that she used to do or how she acted that turned him on? Mike was beginning to notice how Terri actually initiated and encouraged these conversations. She was more aggressive than she had ever been, and he was actually enjoying this attitude.

After one such heated call, Terri felt that she had to take a shower to cool down. After removing her clothes, she passed the full length mirror on the way to the shower. Stopping to take a hard look at herself, Terri realized how sexy looking she truly was. Her large breasts were still very firm, with no visible sag. She brought her hands up to here breasts and felt the sheer weight of each one. Doing this caused nipples to harden further. She began to rub her large areola and nipples, sending shock waves straight to her crotch. It was if there was a direct connection between her nipples and her clitoris.

She continued to massage each breast until it felt like her nipples were going to explode. Her right hand began to move lower over her body. Her hardened abdomen even seemed to come alive with her touch. She was noticing how wet her crotch was becoming. The excitement she was experiencing had her wanting more.

Shower be damned, Terri turned the large mirror to allow her to see herself, after she laid down from the king sized bed. She felt on fire and wanted this feeling to continue. She began exploring her body again. Rubbing her breasts and nipples just rekindled the warmth she had been experiencing. Using both hands she slowly opened the folds of her crotch. The moisture from her vagina had caused her pubic hair to become matted. Slowly she separated her wet vaginal lips and began to truly explore herself. Terri began to caress her clitoris with her fingers causing another jolt to her body. Her breathing was becoming more rapid, as her fingers pickup up speed rubbing her clit.

Terri began to feel her orgasm approach from deep within her body. Continuing to massage her clit, she pushed two fingers deeply into her vagina. This was all it took to push her over the edge. Her body began to quiver as she was overcome by a huge orgasm, which seemed to last for minutes. Terri began to cry, as she now realized that she truly had been missing an important aspect of the life she had shared with Mike. She really had gotten into a miserable rut, and was now determined to change her actions.

Terri finally decided that stronger action was necessary. She and Mike had discussed the possibility of him returning for a short visit, so that they could sit down together and explore their relationship. She invited Mike to come home, and as it was the July 4th weekend, they could spend at least 3 days together. He said that this would be a good time to visit, and agreed that they had a lot to discuss.

During the next few days, Terri once again enlisted Maria’s help in preparing for Mike’s arrival. After ensuring that the house was in order, they went shopping for a new wardrobe for Terri. Obviously, with her renewed awareness of her body, lingerie was the first item on the list. Visiting Victoria’s Secret, she found numerous items that she thought Mike would enjoy. After choosing a couple of bra and panty sets, she set off to the dressing room. Maria had been browsing around and chose a few items that she felt would send any man to an early erection. Maria opened the door to the dressing room to find Terri totally nude. Without the time make a move to cover herself, Terri couldn’t prevent Maria from now seeing her renewed body. Terri actually like the appraising look

she was getting from her friend, so she asked Maria what she thought. Maria told her that she looked fabulous and that any man would be crazy to not want to spend time exploring her body. Maria stepped into the dressing room with Terri and closed the door. She slowing reached out towards Terri and began to lightly touch her breasts. Terri just stood there, not knowing how to react. She had never had another woman touch her before, and have not given a thought as to that possibility. Maria, then began to rub her nipples, causing them to become more erect than every. Terri’s crotch became wet, almost immediately. Terri felt as if she was on an emotional roller coaster. She was enjoying Maria’s touch so much that she felt her legs begin to wobble.

There was a noise outside the door, which brought them both back to where they were. The young salesgirl was inquiring as to whether or not they needed any assistance in finding the right fit. After replying that she was fine, Terri leaned forward and kissed Maria fully on the lips. She asked Maria if they could continue at her house, as she wanted to explore more of this sensation. Maria explained that she had wanted to do this for some time, and that she desperately wanted more.

Maria stepped back and allowed Terri to try on the various sets of lingerie that she had picked out. She agreed that the various bras and thongs were very appealing and thought that Mike would enjoy these as well. Terri was so excited that she was shaking due to the thoughts that were running through her head. She had never experienced the pleasure of wearing such provocative underwear. Bikini panties and colored bras were the extent of her existing undergarments. Now, she was buying lingerie that was almost nonexistent. Maria then asked Terri to try on an outfit that she had picked out for her. After agreeing, Maria showed her a white sheer bra and g-string. Once she had the bra and g-string on, Terri realized that not only was it almost transparent, that her pubic hair was showing out the sides as well. Maria began to laugh and tell her that a trim was in order.

The two of them spent the next few hours going from store to store to purchase items for Terri’s wardrobe. There were the shorter skirts, as well as the long skirt, with the slit up one side. She bought a few new blouses, a couple which were almost transparent, through the right lighting. Her mind was racing with the possibilities of how Mike was going to react to her new clothing.

Upon arriving back at Terri’s house, Maria told her to fix them both a drink, as she would get the bath ready. Terri was nervous as to what to expect, but her mind was telling her to enjoy what she was about to experience. With this in mind, she downed her drink and prepared another to go with the one she had made for Maria. Opening the bathroom door, Terri notice the only light was that of the multiple candles that she had put out for her weekend with Mike, making the room have a sensuous glow. Maria was already in the oversized tub waiting for her.

Removing her clothes, Terri slipped into the hot bubble bath with her dear friend. Maybe it was the drink, or Maria’s confident attitude, but Terri was no longer nervous. Instead,

she really wanted to have Maria touch her all over, and to do the same to her best friend. Slowly they both began to bathe each other. Maria told Terri to just lean back and enjoy herself. Maria began to kiss Terri on the lips, gently at first, then becoming more passionate. Terri loved the feeling of Maria’s lips on hers, and realized how gentle another woman can be. Maria was caressing Terri’s breast, then began to pull on her nipples. Doing so caused Terri to gasp with excitement. Maria whispered it her ear that she had always wanted to feel her large breasts and that it was better than she had imagined.

Maria’s hands moved lower until she was rubbing Terri’s pubic hair. Easing down further, Maria opened the folds of her vagina. She brought her other hand down, so that she could feel Terri’s clitoris, which by now had become erect and sensitive. Maria was masturbating her faster now, and Terri could feel the orgasm begin deep within her body. At this moment, Maria inserted the middle finger deep in Terri’s vagina. Maria slowed her clitoral stimulation ever so slightly, so that she could keep Terri on the edge. Maria was softly asking Terri how she felt. Terri responded in a shaky voice that she felt like she was on fire. Maria leaned over and took one of Terri’s large nipples in her mouth and began to suck and gently nibble. Terri was now moaning loudly, begging for release. Maria told her to say out loud what she wanted. Terri said “Please, I want to orgasm. I want to do that with your finger deep inside of me.” Maria told her that she had to say more explicitly what she wanted. Terri, on the very edge, finally gasped “Please suck my big tits and fuck me with you fingers. I want you to rub my clit, so that I can cum all over your hand. This feels so wonderful” Maria then picked the pace up again, causing Terri to cum like she had never cum before. The spasms seemed to last forever, and the orgasm continued. Maria leaned over and kissed Terri passionately.

Terry finally disengaged herself and took a long drink of her cocktail that had been setting on the edge of the tub. She looked deeply into her friends eyes and said, “I have never felt like this before. I now realize that a woman can know how another woman feels. I want to make you feel as I do at this moment. Maria smiled and said that as much as she would love for that to happen now; she wanted to complete Terri’s transformation, before she went home. Terri looked disappointed, but Maria quickly added that they could do it another time, should she want to. Terri told her, “I want to do that more that I ever thought possible. I want to explore your body as you did mine, to suck on your tits and do the same to your pussy, if you will let me.” Maria told her that they would be able to do that early next week, as she could get away from her husband then.

“Now lay back and let me shave your pussy hair, so that you lingerie will have more of an impact on Mike when he arrives”, Marie said. With that she took out her scissors and clipped Terri’s hair close to the skin. She then began to carefully shave Terri’s pubic hair, so that there was just a narrow strip of hair, about her vagina. As Terri watched and felt her friend do this, she started to become excited again. She looked Maria in the eye and said “Shave it all off!” I want my pussy to be totally bald and smooth. Maybe that will excite Mike even more”. Maria began to laugh and shave it all off. While she was

shaving the lips on Terri’s pussy, Maria was gently tugging on them. Terri was so close to having another orgasm. When Maria was finished, she bent down and slowly kissed Terri’s pussy. She gently sucked on her clit until Terri was bucking against her mouth. Finally, Terri screamed out with another climax. When she had calmed down, Terri kissed Maria on the lips and tasted her own juices. Licking her lips, Terri stated “I am really looking forward to next week, so I can eat your pussy and suck your juices. I never knew pussy tasted this good.” “I can hardly wait for that to happen, as I love to be eaten” said Maria. They both stood up and turned the shower on, so they could rinse off.

After drying off, Terri looked at herself in the vanity mirror. She could hardly believe the sight that she was seeing. It was as if she was looking at herself for the first time, and that a new woman was being born. She was still in a state of arousal and needed to gather her thoughts. She put on her robe and went to the kitchen to fix another drink, while Maria got dressed.

As Maria returned, she said that she had to get home to her husband to fix dinner. She also expressed that she wanted to take him to bed, so he could “fuck her silly” and take care of the major itch that was brewing in her panties. Kissing her friend goodbye Terri said “I look forward to the time when we can get together so I can return the favor by making love to you”.

Terri returned to the kitchen to fix a light meal for herself. She made sure that the house was in perfect order before going back to her bedroom. Deciding to stay naked, she slips into her bed. All of her thoughts were of Mike’s return home tomorrow and his weekends stay. She was determined to let him to how she was transformed into this new and extremely sexy woman. Thinking of what she wanted to do to him was all that was needed for her to become aroused again.

Slipping the covers off, Terri began to slowly explore her own body. She gently moved her fingers over her tits and was amazed how quickly her nipples became erect. With great excitement she caressed her nipples with her fingertips. “God, how hard are my nipples? They feel so good to be twisted and pulled. This is how I want Mike to do this” she said softly. She clasped both hands around her right breast and pulled it towards her lips. With ease, Terri was able to lick and kiss her own nipple. She brought her open mouth to her tit and sucked on it with a passion that she didn’t think she had. She was on fire and couldn’t believe how wonderful it felt to suck her own tits. She let her mouth go from one breast to the other.

She slowly lowered both hands to her newly shaved pussy. There was no hair to prevent her touching herself as if for the first time. The feeling was electric. Terri felt her excitement soaring. She began to masturbate her clit with an increased vigor. Her orgasm began and washed over her with a rush she hadn’t believed was possible, seeming to last for minutes. Gradually her breathing returned to normal. She slipped her wet fingers to her lips, so that she could taste herself. “Now I know what both Mike and

Maria like so much about sucking my pussy. It tastes wonderful!” Pulling the bed covers over her naked body, Terri slept calmly.

Awaking to the sun shinning through the sheer curtains in her bedroom Terri realized that today was the beginning of her new life. She had some details to attend to before Mike was to arrive.

Continued in a later submission