Terri's Diary Page 1

Story Info
Young girl falls under the spell of an older man.
4.2k words
4.22
40.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Terri's Diary Page 1
Date, July 26, 2001

Dear Diary

Oh my god, what a day. This is my first entry into this new diary. I just bought it today and I know that at 18 years old it is odd for a girl to start writing in a diary. This has been such a crazy day and I decided to buy this diary in case something should happen to me daddy; you would know where to start.

Please daddy, as you read this, don't hate me for what is in here. I have just discovered a new way of life that I am not especially proud of, but something deep down inside me is drawing me this direction. Ok daddy, sit down because what I am going to tell you will shock you and maybe even make you angry but I have to get it off my chest.

Every since I was a young teenage girl I have had something deep inside me long for discipline. I think my feelings started right after mom left us. The tears that you cried that day are something that I will never get out of my mind. Do you remember when you told me she had left, I put my head on your shoulder and we cried together? I do daddy, I remember the tenderness of that moment and I remember the smell of your body as I put my head against you and took in your manly odor. Then after a while, I was so tired and my emotions were drained that I laid down next to you on the couch and put my head on your lap. I'm not sure why this happened at this time, but as I lay there I thought about you as a man for the first time. I could feel the outline of your penis against the back of my head, but you being such a good daddy didn't even think of me that way. You ran your fingers through my blonde hair and I could feel the tenderness in your touch. At this point in time I wanted to be there with you more than any other place in the world.

I also remember how much more of a disciplinarian that you became. At first I dreaded it when you would get angry and spank me but after a while I started to like the feel of your hand. I didn't always mind you daddy and I am sorry for the pain that I caused you, but I am not sorry for the times that I was bad you would take your hand and smack me on the ass. I used to cry "stop it daddy, please stop it," but I didn't really mean it. What I wanted to say was "yes daddy, spank me daddy, make me cum daddy." Ok, now having said that, I'll get on with my entry about what happened today.

I was getting off of school and I stopped by the ice cream parlor and went inside to get a root beer float. It was a hot afternoon and the sweat was pouring off of me. I walked inside and I could feel the cool air hit my skin and believe me, it felt great. Anyway, I walked up to the counter and ordered my float and as I was waiting for my order I heard a voice that said, "Hello there." I looked behind me and there was this older man standing there. God daddy, he was so handsome in a rugged sort of way and he so reminded me of you. "Hi," I said back to him and smiled. I turned around and sat my books and my purse on the counter and took the money out to pay the person at the counter, and then walked over to a table and sat down to enjoy the cool air.

I opened my algebra book and began to read my homework assignment. I was busy reading when I heard a chair move across the floor and looked up and that man was standing over me smiling. "Hi there, may I sit down," he asked?

"Uh, yeah, I guess so," I replied.

Daddy, I felt a stirring inside me as this man sat down. He was so handsome. He wasn't a real tall man but he was built very nicely. I could tell by his full head of dark hair with the silver streaks in it that he was probably in his early to mid 40's. I found myself blushing as he sat down with the thoughts that were going through my mind as he sat down. Sweat was starting to bead up on my forehead as he smiled at me.

"Hi, my name is John," he said as he sat down and scooted his chair up to the table and extended his hand to me. His eyes were the most interesting features about him. To describe them is hard dad; they were like yours, a deep dark brown that seemed to pierce into my soul and when he looked at me he seemed to be able to read my very thoughts. They were commanding eyes that were the eyes of a man who had vast knowledge of things I probably had never heard of. I shook his hand and I am sure that I was trembling a little as I touched the rough skin on them.

"My name is Terri," I said turning my head down and trying not to stare into his eyes.

"I know your name Terri, I work at the school that you used to go to. Don't you remember?"

"N-n-no," I said as I tried to remember this man.

"It was back when you went to middle school. I am a janitor there. And," he paused, "I could never forget a beautiful young girl like you."

My face turned a little red I am sure but try as I could, I couldn't remember this man daddy, but I knew that he was telling me the truth because he seemed to know so much about my friends and me. As we talked, I started to feel at ease with him and he with me. We talked for nearly an hour and soon I realized that I needed to get to school for play practice.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud.

"What's the matter Terri," he asked?

"Damn, I've got to be back to school to play practice in 15 minutes. I'll never make it on time."

"Well let me give you a lift then?" he asked me.

Daddy, I wouldn't have gotten in the car with him but this play counted for a lot of my drama class grade and like you always told me, my grades were important for my future when I apply for college.

"Well, my daddy told me not to get in the car with strangers, but I really need to get there fast."

"Well don't you worry young lady," I guarantee you that nothing will happen to you and I'll have you there very fast he said as he stood up and walked around behind me and helped me with my chair. I took my books and purse and I walked with him to the door.

As we walked outside, I could feel the heat hit my skin and I hoped that his air conditioning worked. I had no worry there because he walked up to one of those brand new SUV things. He reached into his pocket and pulled out one of those remote control things and pointed it at his truck and started it. Then he pushed another button and I could hear the doors unlock. It was beautiful daddy and I could smell that new car smell as he opened the door for me. He gave me his arm to help me into it and I accidentally brushed up against him daddy. God if you knew the sensations that were going through me at that time you would have been very disappointed in me. I sat down and ran my hand over the soft leather seats. It felt so hot and smooth. I felt the heat transferring through my jeans to may ass from the hot leather. The air conditioner quickly cooled the inside of the automobile and we put it into gear and started down the road. He stepped on the gas and like he said, his car was fast and within a couple of minutes he had me to school.

"Thank you mister," I said and leaned over and gave him a little peck on the cheek. I pushed the door open and I stopped for a second and waved and said thanks as he drove away. I went inside the school and soon my mind turned to things there and I almost forgot about my afternoon adventure with this handsome older stranger. Play practice went very fast and when it was over I picked up my purse and started walking home.

The sun was starting to go down and it was just at that time between sunset and dusk, the time that the sun was barely still peeking over the horizon. I heard the sound of an automobile behind me and I heard a beep of a horn and I turned around. It was John in his SUV and he smiled as he pulled up beside me.

"Hi Terri," he said smiling at me.

"Hi," I smiled back at him.

"Just thought you might want these," he said holding up my schoolbooks.

"Oh fuck," I said without thinking. "Thank you mister, thank you so much."

"My pleasure," he said stepping out of the car. He sat them on the hood and I walked over to get them. "Can I give you a ride home Terri," he asked.

Daddy, I was so tired and it was still warm and before I knew it, he was helping me into his car again. "I've got to stop by the house first, it is just a couple of blocks away. You don't mind do you?"

"No, I appreciate the ride mister," I told him.

"Please Terri, call me John. You are making me feel so old," he said grinning.

"Ok John, you got a deal."

We turned at the next corner and drove into the driveway of this big beautiful house with a manicured yard. "You live here?" I asked him?

He nodded and he shut the car off and said, "You can come in for a minute if you want to."

Daddy, normally I wouldn't have done this but I was looking into his eyes and it was more of a command and I didn't' feel like I could say no. I nodded to him and pushed the door open and followed him into his house. We walked through the door and I have to say, I was very impressed. His house was furnished nicely and it was decorated with beautiful artwork. .

"You have a beautiful home John," I told him as we walked into the living room.

"Well thank you Terri," he said. "My wife decorated it and I thought we had a good home and then one day I came home and found her gone."

"I-I-I'm sorry," I said watching his eyes turn from commanding to sad in an instant.

"It's ok Terri, really. Life has been much better since the bitch left," he said.

I laughed and his demeanor eyes changed back in an instant. I didn't and still don't know what was happening to me but I was becoming more and more attracted to this man by the minute. "I'll be back in a second," he told me as he stepped into the other room. I walked around his living room and started to admire his artwork. He had many things that I had never even seen before. Statues, figurines and all kinds of strange pieces. I moved toward the center of the room and sat down on his couch. I noticed that all of his furniture was made of black leather like the insides of his SUV.

It was at this point that things began to turn for me. I relaxed and my feet were so hot so I kicked off my shoes and socks and let the cool air dance on my feet. I noticed this leather bound book on the coffee table and I leaned forward and ran my hand over the cover. It was entitled "The Art of Leather and Lace." I looked around to make sure that he was not in the room and then I opened it slightly, curious to see what kind of art could be made out of leather.

I know that I must have gasped out loud as I opened it. Daddy, it was a book that some would say was art and some would say was pornography. The first thing that I saw was a beautiful woman who was wearing a leather cat suit with a whip in her hand. I felt something deep inside me stir as I looked at her and took in her features. I went to the next page and there was a picture of a woman bound to a chair and you could see only the hands of an unknown man on her breasts. She had a look of extreme pleasure on her face as he pinched her nipple. I don't know what came over me daddy, because I obviously forgot where I was as I flipped through this book and became more turned on.

"You like the pictures in that book Terri?" I heard John ask.

I quickly shut the book and stood up. "I-I-I'm sorry John," I stammered as he stood over me smiling.

"That's ok Terri. I knew the minute I saw you that you would be the one that I have been searching for."

"Searching for," I asked?

"Yes," he paused for a moment. "I've been looking for a 'special' person for a long time and I knew when I saw you at the ice cream parlor that you would be the one."

My face was as red as it had ever been in my life daddy. Not just from embarrassment at being caught looking at those pictures but from being so turned on that my head was spinning. "I-I-I've really got to go now John," I said as I looked toward the door.

"Ok Terri, if that's what you really want, I won't keep you. But…I don't think that you really want do go now do you?"

"I've got to John, I can't…" my voice trailed off as he looked at me with those piercing eyes.

John walked over to me and put his hand against the side of my face and I could feel the backs of his fingers as they trailed across my cheeks. A voice inside me was telling me to run as far as I could away from this situation, but another voice was telling me to stay. He put an arm around me and pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear, "Take your clothes off Terri."

I jerked away from him and tried to shoot him a look that told him I would not be told what to do. "NO!" I shouted.

"Take off your clothes," he commanded me once again. "You know that you want to as much as I want you to," he said.

I stood there, almost hypnotized, as he looked my body up and down. He walked toward me and once again placed his hand on my head. "Your hair is so soft Terri," he said as he ran his hand through my blonde locks. His hand was firm but gentle and I felt myself starting to give in to his touch. "I think you are so beautiful and I want you and I know that you want me so please, take off your clothes."

I felt my hands moving down to the hem of my t-shirt and it was if some other power was making me want to be one of those girls in the book. Like a puppet that had no control of her actions I crossed my arms and pulled the hem of my blouse out of my jeans and John watched intently as I pulled it over my head. My breasts came into view because once again I hadn't listened to you and I wasn't wearing a bra daddy. "Very nice," I heard John say as I removed my shirt. I attempted to cover my breasts with my hands but he just glared at me and shook his head no. "Now the jeans!" he told me. I was so turned on at this point that there was only one thing that I wanted and that was to please John. I did as commanded and I undid the snap on my jeans and unzipped them. John watched every move that I made as I pulled them down over my young hips. I stepped out of the denim material and I could tell by those eyes that I met his approval. "Now take your panties off and hand them to me." I pulled my panties off and my blonde bush came into view. I handed him my panties and he put the crotch against his nose as he took in the aroma of my womanhood. For the first time since I was a little girl I was completely naked before an adult man.

"Very nice Terri," he said as he walked toward me. John reached out his hand and touched my breast. I felt a jolt of excitement run through my body as he first caressed it and then he touched the nipple and pressed it between his finger and thumb. "Ouch!" I yelled. Instead of stopping him, it seemed to spur him on. His other hand made it's way down my back and then onto my ass. I moaned softly as his hands caressed my skin. "N-n-no," I protested as he touched me. John's hand moved from my breast to my hand and I felt it move across my stomach and it made its way down to my virgin pussy. Once again, he was not gentle, he took his hand and put it against his prize and squeezed my entire cunt into his hand. He worked a finger into my slit and he pushed it hard. I was so wet daddy that it went in so easily and if he hadn't had his arm around me, I swear that I would have collapsed right there.

He moved his hands away from my ass and pussy and took my wrists into his hands and moved them behind my back. His lips worked their way down my neck nibbling, kissing and biting me. I was his now daddy I was completely his and he could have done anything that he wanted to do to me at that point. Suddenly I was aware of the feel of cold steel on my wrists and I heard the click of the handcuffs as they snapped around my wrists. I tried to fight when I realized what was happening, really I did daddy, but I had no power at all. I was his bitch and he could have me any way he wanted now.

John moved me toward the edge of the room toward a big leather overstuffed chair. He pushed me toward it and then when I was up against it, he bent me forward over the arm and my ass was exposed to him. "Aah," he said, "nothing sweeter than blonde virgin pussy." I tried to turn around to see what he was doing but every time I tried her just pushed me back so I couldn't see.

I felt the sting of his hand on my ass then, and when I say sting, I mean a real sting. One that made my ass bounce and hurt like hell. "Shit!" I cried out as he hit me again. I lost track of the times he spanked my ass daddy but he wouldn't stop until I was too weak to fight any longer.

"Very good Terri," now you know what I'm going to do," he asked?

"No please mister, I'm a virgin," I said.

"That's even better than I had hoped Terri. You see I want this to be painful to you so you can learn that pain and pleasure are so closely tied and one can become the other at any moment. I want to train you to please me and do whatever I tell you to do."

I felt John's hard prick rub against my hot ass cheeks. "Oh no, please," I pleaded with little conviction in my voice. I could feel the slimy end of his prick as it made it's way down the crack of my ass. "Well," he said, I'm either going to take your virginity here," he said as he put his dick against the soft lips of my virgin pussy, "Or, I'll take it here," he said sticking his finger into my anus. I jerked as he pushed his finger into my butt and I let out a moan that I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear.

John laughed an almost evil laugh and removed his finger from my ass. He took his cock in his hand and guided it to my pussy and pressed the head against my quivering pink lips. "I'm gonna fuck you now Terri, I'm gonna fuck you hard and fast." I felt the head of his dick enter my blonde cunt and it was so thick that I almost passed out from the thought of it going into me.

"Oh yessssssss," I said as I felt him push his dick inside me and he split my velvet box wide open.

"You are so wet you little bitch," he said as he pushed into me and moved against my cherry and I felt a sharp pain as he pierced my virginity away forever.

"Oh yes, daddy," I heard myself say as he pushed into my depths.

"Daddy huh?" he asked as he fucked my tight hole.

"Oh god yes daddy," I found myself saying again as her rammed in and out of me and felt him hit me on the ass with his hand again.

"Yes that's right Terri, daddy is going to fuck you hard and fast."

He took hold of my hair and pulled my head back as he towered over me and plummeted inside my pussy. I felt my juices trickle down my thighs as he fucked me.

"Oh daddy, fuck me daddy, fuck me hard."

"Daddy's going to fuck you bitch," he said. I felt him pull his huge cock all the way out and then ram it fully into me with all of his weight and I felt myself being touched in my inner depths and I felt his pelvic bone smash into my soft ass flesh.

He pulled my hair hard and pushed into my pussy with his cock over and over and over again daddy and I imagined you inside my pussy, making me into a woman.

"Oh yes daddy, fuck your little slut daddy. Treat me like the slut I am daddy, make me hurt," I said as he pulled my hair hard and I felt him stiffen. I felt the hot liquid from this man's balls shoot into my newly deflowered pussy and my muscles started to quiver deep within me and I could feel my orgasm start at the bottom of my feet and work it's way up to the top of my shoulders. He held on tight as he squirted deep inside me. I bucked hard against him and after shooting what felt like gallons of cum into me, I soon felt him go soft inside me and he collapsed in a heap of sweating man flesh on top of me. I continued to cum as he lay there on top of me sweating with my arms behind my back pressed against his stomach.

After a minute or two, he removed himself from my depths and pulled me up by the hair. He led me to the couch and as I started to set down he once again shook his head no. He sat on the couch and then motioned me toward his feet.

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers
12