Terri's Diary Page 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"You will lay at my feet and I will teach you to be a good little bitch Terri," he said to me.

I started to protest but then realized that it would do me no good. I was hooked; I wanted to be this man's bitch more than anything in the world. He then dialed my house and I told you I was staying all night with Amanda. I didn't mean to lie to you but he made me do it. I want you to understand daddy, I was his slave lock stock and barrel.

"And," he said, "If you are a good little bitch, I might keep you for a long, long time." He laughed outloud as I moved to the floor and took my place at his feet.

"Thank you daddy, thank you daddy," I said as I fell asleep curled up at his feet.

Please don't hate me daddy, I didn't mean for this to happen today but I wanted you to know that I wish that it were you that did all of this to me. I wish that it had been you fucking me till I came for the first time in my life. I'll sign off for now and I'll write in my diary if anything else happens. Good night daddy.

XX OO

Love, Terri

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12