Terri's Frustrations Ch. 02

Story Info
Terri and Sherri go further that Terri expected.
2.7k words
4.36
34.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers

Terri was taken aback when Sherri asked to touch her pussy. Even though Terri thought this could be interesting, she had no intention of participating any more than allowing Sherri to touch her pussy. No one else had touched Terri's pussy in a long time. As soon as Sherri's finger came into contact with Terri's still recovering clit, shivers went through Terri's body. Terri couldn't help but begin to start to get horny all over again, as she could feel Sherri's breath on her pussy. As horny as Terri was there was little, with the exception of sucking on another woman's pussy that she would not do at this point. Sherri's face got so close to Terri's pussy that Terri could feel her pussy hair being pushed. Terri was sort of embarrassed that her friend's face was so close to her pussy, with all the cum and sweat, she knew her crotch must be quite musky. All the while Sherri's face was close to Terri's pussy.

Sherri was beginning to masturbate Terri. Every thought in Terri's mind went against letting another woman play with her pussy. Regardless of how much she enjoyed their mutual masturbation session, Terri was not going to finger Sherri. Sherri began talking softly to Terri, asking her "does this feel good?" Terri was already on her way to a second orgasm. As much as she hated the thought of Sherri manipulating her clit, Terri could only moan "oh God yes!" Sherri asked Terri if she wanted her to stop playing with her pussy. All Terri could do was groan "please, don't stop." Even though Teri was extremely hot and horny she knew that it would take some time before she was able to cum again, but the incredibly delicious feelings that were occurring between her thighs just disabled her ability to stop anything Sherri might do. Terri was floating on a pleasurable cloud and just wanted to continue to feel this good.

Just as Sherri began to squirm under the amateur ministrations of Terri's fingers she began to kiss Terri's pussy and licking the cum from the folds of Terri's pussy. It had been so long since Terri had anyone eat her pussy like Sherri was at this moment; Terri completely gave in to the pleasure of the moment, grinding her pussy into Sherri's face with complete abandon. Terri vowed that there was no way she was going to suck her friend's pussy, but there was no way Terri was going to ask Sherri to stop until she came. Terri could feel the tip of Sherri's tongue dancing around her clit as she began to work harder at trying to make Sherri cum again.

Sherri pulled her face from between Terri's splayed legs, and said "honey, this is just too hard this way." "Roll onto your back so I can be more effective." Although Terri was more than a bit uncomfortable about the events that were occurring, her mind was so clouded with the desire to have her friend's face buried between her legs, she obediently rolled on to her back, and spread her legs as far as she could to allow Sherri complete access to her hungry cunt. Terri was sort of comfortable with what was happening, until Sherri got up and told Terri to "wait a minute," as Sherri took a couple of steps from the bed and picked one of the new vibrators she had just purchased at the adult store, crawled back up on the bed, and straddled Terri's chest with her legs as she leaned over to resume her ministrations to Terri's lonely cunt.

Terri was unnerved by this; she didn't like Sherri's pussy so close to her face, but it did give her better access to Sherri's pussy. With some trepidation and coaxing by Sherri, Terri calmed down and began to sort of enjoy the sight of her friend's pussy floating above her face. Terri didn't like the feeling of being trapped between her friend's legs, she knew that all Sherri would have to do was to spread her legs a bit and Sherri's pussy would be right in Terri's face. Until today Terri had never even seen another woman's pussy up close, although out of curiosity she did look at other women's pussies when she showered at the gym. It was such an erotically beautiful, heady sight. The way the outer folds of Sherri's slit split open to reveal the silky inner folds of her pussy. Terri was helpless to stop the motion of her right hand came up between Sherri's thighs as she began massaging around Sherri's clit in small circles, while her left hand wrapped around Sherri's right thigh so Terri could run her finger up and down Sherri's splayed pussy.

Terri could see the murky liquid starting to gather at the opening of Sherri's cunt. She loved that she could make her friend respond in such an erotic way. The smell of Sherri's leaking pussy was actually more pleasant than Terri thought it would be. Terri continued fingering her friend's slit, until she became brave enough to start fingering Sherri's little pussy hole. She could feel the heat emanating from Sherri's cunt on to her hand as she began sliding another finger into Sherri's hole. The pumping action of Terri's two fingers in Sherri's twat made squishing noises, which brought back memories of getting a good fucking. Sherri's cunt muscles were beginning to squeeze Terri's fingers as she continued finger fucking her friend.

Sherri knelt over Terri's neck and leaned over to gain access to Terri's hot pussy. She grasped the vibrator in her right hand, ready to begin fucking Terri's pussy with the big vibrator. Sherri was glad Terri didn't see which vibrator she grabbed and laid on the bed between Terri's thighs. She began licking Terri's throbbing little clit, as she began positioning the dildo to enter Terri's cunt. Sherri could feel the familiar twitch of her vaginal muscles as she started to climb toward her peak. She lowered her body so her nipples rubbed on Terri's stomach, which increased the heat Sherri felt between her own legs, as her labia swelled from the increased excitement. Sherri's pulse pounded between her legs, her clit throbbed with every beat of her heart, as it tried to stiffen even more with all the sexual tension and excitement in the room. Sherri had the head of the huge dildo poised at the entrance of Terri's slick slit. She began moving the head of the dildo into the folds of Terri's pussy, as Terri arched her back in excitement at the thought of even a fake cock fucking her. Sherri persistently pressed the massive rubber cock into Terri's hungry hole. She felt resistance at Terri's entrance, and Sherri could tell that Terri hadn't been fucked in quite a while. Slowly but consistently Sherri forced the dildo in a little bit, pulled it out and worked it in a little further each time she stroked the fake cock into Terri's tight hole. Sherri had to grab onto Terri's thigh with her free hand to get the leverage she needed to force the dildo into the milky depths of Terri's cunt.

Terri felt the head of the rubber cock at the opening of her cunt. She couldn't wait for something or someone to fuck her. She arched her back to give Sherri better access to her all too willing cunt. Terri realized that this was an extremely dangerous time for her as she knew, that when she got close to cumming, she would do almost anything that came to her mind. She just wanted to make sure she didn't touch Sherri's pussy with any part of her mouth, or for that matter, her face. It wasn't that Terri wouldn't return the favor of having her pussy eaten, but she really was afraid that if she tried to eat Sherri's pussy she would either get sick or like it too much and turn into a lesbian. Terri had only tasted her own juices on a couple of occasions when she was in the midst of cumming, the time when she would do anything to get off. Possibly even lick another woman's pussy in the throes of passion. As the dong pressed into the inner folds of Terri's slick aching cunt she pressed against the dildo, trying to get it to slip in, but the dildo was just too big to slide in easily. She could feel the enormous amount of pressure as the dildo was stretching her pussy walls as far as she thought they could ever go. There was a certain amount of pleasurable pain as the dildo finally sank to the depths of her pussy. She could feel the dildo going in so deep with Sherri's thrusts that it was slamming against her cervix, while at the same time she could feel Sherri's tongue flicking her clit furiously. Terri knew that the combination of Sherri eating her and fucking her with that huge dildo was going to bring her to her orgasm in a very short time. Terri took her fingers out of Sherri's pussy and began tweaking her nipples. The wetness of her fingers from Sherri's wet pussy was slick on her nipples. Terri continued flicking Sherri's clit as her friend began gyrating her hips in rhythm to Terri's finger movements.

Sherri knew that she was so close to cumming from Terri's fingering technique. Her hips began to shudder imperceptibly as her orgasm began reaching its peak. She could feel the walls of her cunt quivering in loneliness as Terri's fingers danced on her clit, bringing her to new heights of passion. Sherri began to eat Terri's soaked snatch with complete abandon, not worrying what Terri might think about being eaten by another woman. Sherri lavished in the aroma and taste of Terri's pussy juices, as she began thrusting the dildo in and out rhythmically with the thrusts of Terri's hips as they rose to meet the fake cock that was fucking her. As Sherri's orgasm swept through her body creating involuntary convulsions and tremors she continued the task of getting Terri off.

Terri could see Sherri's cunt become more engorged as her labia fluttered with each stroke her finger made on Sherri's clit. Terri could see the moisture gathering at the entrance of Sherri's folds, threatening to drip on her chin. Terri continued to frig Sherri's clit in the hopes that she would be able to watch her friend orgasm again. She could see that Sherri's thighs were beginning to tense in anticipation of her orgasm. Terri was becoming even more turned on at the thought of Sherri's juices dripping on her face, besides her nipples were already soaked with Sherri's juices. Terri watched as her friend's pussy began to shudder with the beginnings of her orgasm. Terri liked to tease herself, but didn't want to disrupt this beautiful experience by stopping, so she continued to frig Sherri's clit, just like she would have done to her own clit. A drop of Sherri's juices came falling down on Terri. Sherri's cunt muscles began to quiver and contract, pulsating like they were being fucked by an invisible cock. Terri increased the intensity if her fingering motion as she continued to alternately plunge her fingers into Sherri's cunt and tweak her nipples. Terri really would have liked to suck on her nipples, partially because she could, and partially because she could feel the sensations all the way to her clit when she sucked her tits. Terri just wasn't going to suck Sherri's juices off her tits while Sherri might realize what Terri was doing. Terri might taste the juices when Sherri wasn't looking, but not right now. As Sherri began her climax Terri plunged two fingers deep into her friend's willing cunt, and pumped them in and out in a steady fucking motion. She could feel Sherri's cunt contracting and releasing her fingers as she finger fucked and diddled Sherri's clit.

Sherri knew she couldn't hold out any longer, that her second orgasm was welling up in her into an uncontrollable force. Her body stiffened as her climax hit her in delicious waves. Her entire body was trembling with orgasmic pleasure. Sherri unconsciously lowered her cunt toward Terri's face, she really did want Terri to eat her, but was afraid that if she asked Terri would refuse. Sherri's mind was screaming for her pussy to be caressed by Terri's tongue.

Terri's bliss was interrupted for a moment when, as Sherri lost control of her body during her orgasm, Sherri's hips began moving her pussy toward Terri's face. Although Terri enjoyed sitting on a man's face and making him eat her until she was satisfied, she had no intention of eating Sherri's soggy pussy right now. Then, Terri's own body shocked her back to the situation at hand; as Sherri was flicking her tongue gently over Terri's rock hard clit. Terri knew that if she sucked on her tits it would increase the intensity of her orgasm, and decided that even if Sherri's cunt juice was still soaking her nipples she had to do anything she could to cum as hard as she could. She gingerly brought her left breasts to her mouth, using only the tip of her tongue she tasted the wetness covering her tits, "it isn't bad at all" she thought as she began sucking her cum covered nipples. She felt the pressure building in her thighs, as she tried to spread her legs wider to allow Sherri the freedom to do anything she desired to her wanton cunt. Terri then the waves of ecstasy pour over her repeatedly as she came.

Sherri rolled over from her position above Terri and said "you have one wonderful tasting pussy." "I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime really soon."

Terri lay there exhausted from her cunt being stretched and eaten, replied "I think I would like that too." "I loved fingering you and watching you cum." "It's the first time I have ever seen another woman's pussy up close, it is beautiful." Terri was making sure not to mention that she had even thought about eating Sherri's pussy, because she didn't want Sherri to expect that she would be eaten the next time they got together, which might not even be for a couple of weeks. When they could get together again would depend on; when Terri's husband would be gone for a while, if the kids would be home, and Sherri's schedule. Terri knew that she would have to fuck her husband when he got home, partially to prove to herself that she really was not a lesbian.

Sherri playfully rubbed Terri's spent pussy, and ran her finger through Terri's soft pubic hair. She then slid off the bed, leaned over and French kissed Terri, making Terri taste her own pussy juices from Sherri's lips and tongue.

As abruptly as Sherri had leaned down and kissed her, Terri really enjoyed the sensations of kissing Sherri, and started to get turned on again by the taste of her own pussy juices from Sherri's mouth. Terri couldn't wait until she could have another session of sexual pleasures with Sherri.

Sherri began getting dressed, as she began asking Terri questions about how much she enjoyed this evening. Sherri asked Terri if Terri "would like to have some different kinds of fun, at a future date." Sherri would only hint at how much she wanted to make Terri scream the next time she made her cum.

Terri began immediately to have some very erotic fantasies about how Sherri intended to make her scream when she came. For years Terri had been trying to squelch, control and deny that she actually enjoyed and needed sex, but that seemed to be in the past as she began making plans to fully enjoy her sexuality, in as many ways as she possibly could, she had a lot of time to make up for.

*

To be continued...

I appreciate any feedback...thank you for reading my post.

Thank You! To those that responded, and asked for the next installment...

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers