Terri's Frustrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers

Terri lay down on the bed to get easier access to her hungry cunt. Terri plunged her finger into her own wet canal and raised it to her mouth to lick off. She then resumed her fingering. She could feel the tightness begin in her abdomen and cunt begin to increase as her orgasm mounted. She had waited all day to cum..."damn it feels good" she thought. As the tightness in her groin increased she began to moan in ecstasy. She strummed her clit at a steady pace. Her hips began twitching involuntarily as she came close to her peak.

Sherri fingered away at her snatch as she watched Terri's snatch quiver and her hips buck. The look of exquisite agony on Terri's face as she strummed her clit was beautiful. She had never witnessed another woman orgasm, except on a porn video. Sherri became even more turned on as she witnessed Terri in the throes of orgasmic frenzy.

Sherri began to feel her own impending orgasm gain momentum as she began concentrating her efforts on flicking her clit. She could feel her own juices begin to gather at the entrance of her pussy as her index finger began tracing circles around her clitoral hood. Sherri was enjoying Terri's show and she really wanted to see Terri cum. She wanted to see her face as her release began, as the waves of pleasure swept over her body. She was almost ready to cum herself.

Terri pulled her finger from her hot cunt and began stroking her clit. She was torn between her intense need to cum and the embarrassed of being so exposed to her friend. As she stroked her clit her hips raised to meet her probing fingers. The pleasure of her fingers and audience was so intense that Terri had reached the threshold of orgasm and wanted to delay her release to intensify her orgasm, but try as she would she couldn't stop her finger from strumming her clit. Her mind was a blur of passionate need. She was at the brink of orgasm, the point of no return, It didn't matter who was watching her now, there was no way she could stop. Her back arched to meet her stroking finger as her body stiffened. She could feel her muscles cunt contracting as waves of pleasure flowed through her body. As she continued to cum her cunt alternately contracted and relaxed, her juices trickling down her slit o her pink asshole eventually collecting in a second puddle on the bed sheet. Her hips began shaking as the orgasm took over. She couldn't stop it now, no matter what else happened she was cumming.

"Oh my God..." "I'm cumming...Oh God!" "I can't stop it..." Terri squealed in ecstasy.

"Please cum...I want to see your pussy cum!" added Terri as she continued to gently massage her still swollen pussy and sit up to get a better view of her friend finger fucking herself.

Sherri took Terri's lead and lay down to relax as she entered the final seconds before she came. She spread her legs as wide as she could to allow Terri a full view of her now fully engorged cunt. Sherri felt the flutter in her abdomen as she began to grind her hips into the bed. Her legs stiffened as her own orgasm began taking over her body. Her senses were a blur as she felt her own release begin. The whole universe seemed to be between her legs as she arched her back as if to invite penetration. As her orgasm swept over her being, her juices wet the sparse hair of her mons as she continued rubbing her pussy.

"Ungh...oh...ahhhh...I'm cumming" Sherri grunted as her body spasmed uncontrollably under the deft ministrations of her fingers.

As Terri lay down next to Sherri she let out a sigh of contentment. The pair lay quiet and still for a few minutes as they both calmed down a bit. Sherri turned on her side so Terri could see her entire naked body and asked Terri "Did you like it?" as her hand reached over to cup Terri's right breast in her hand and began rubbing the nipple with her thumb. "I loved it" replied Terri.

"Would you mind if I touch your pussy?" Sherri asked as her hand began trailing from Terri's breast down her stomach.

"Why would you want to do that?" queried Terri as her stomach muscles quivered at the touch of the other woman's hand.

"I want to feel how wet your pussy is." replied Sherri.

"Uh...Ok...I guess, if you really want to." Terri replied.

Sherri gently slid her hand over Terri's mound and felt Terri's pulsing pussy lips tremble at her touch. She rubbed Terri's mound as Terri squirmed a bit. Sherri began tracing her finger over Terri's swollen cunt lips, pushed her index finger into Terri's well lubricated hole and slid her finger up to the top of Terri's slit and lightly brushed Terri's still stiff clit. Terri's body shuddered as Sherri touched her where no other female had touched her in twenty-five years.

As Sherri continued to gently play with Terri's pussy she thought "This could get even more interesting..."

*

To be continued...

I appreciate any feedback...thank you for reading my post.

IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers
12