Terri's Man

Story Info
A virgin finds a man who understands her.
1.3k words
4.35
65.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was a 20 year old, 5 foot 7 seven exotic beauty with caramel cocoa skin, almond shaped eyes and a body that just won’t quit. She had recently had her shoulder length coal black hair cut into a pixie cut. She hadn’t dated much in high school because the black boys wanted some ghetto chick whose only goal in life was to suck their sweaty little testicles and every white guy who approached her was only interested in finding out if black girls really take it in the ass. She had started surfing the net for a guy shortly after graduation. She had finally decided on a yahoo chat room and whenever she texted with anyone she made sure that they knew what she would and would not be into, and anal was definitely on the no list. So it is safe to say that it took a while to find the perfect guy. They finally met online a few months ago. They talked about their entire lives, from childhood to present date, they sent pictures of themselves back and forth. His name was Ben and he had piercing blue eyes and his short blonde hair was cut into a military style. He had a muscular build from running track in school. After talking for about three months she wanted to know him on higher level than she now did, she wanted to meet the man she had chosen to give herself to. They decided to meet in a very, very secluded place. She wanted it too be so romantic, yet so sexual for them. She ran herself a nice hot bath with her new warm vanilla sugar bath gel and soaked for about an hour, taking careful time to shave her entire body. She emerged from her tub with silky smooth skin. She pulled a powder blue sweater dress over her head and attached tiny black pearl earrings to earlobes and slid her stocking clad feet into a pair of black patent leather heals. Stopping in front of the mirror she ran her fingers through her silky hair and applied a shiny opaque vanilla lip gloss to her lush full lips and a kohl black liner to her eyes. She smiled at her reflection, she had often been told that she resembled a young Janet Jackson. As she walked out the door of her studio apartment she lit a couple of chocolate candles.

They met in a very quiet coffee shop downtown, just the two of them. It was hard to believe that they had never met before having grown up in the same town. This was the most sexual part of it. They had not had cyber sex the entire time they talked, but when he took her hand into his and kissed her fingertips all the sexual frustration she had felt for the past few years bubbled to the surface.

“You look fantastic” he said.

“So do you” she replied.

He led her to the table by placing his hand into the small of her back. She asked him how his day had gone and as she sat there listening she started to get very aroused by the way he was talking, how soft and sweet his voice was, almost like chocolate. She unconsciously slid her foot out of her shoe and up between his legs and started to play with his cock. At first he was so surprised, yet he didn't want it to stop. He just starting rubbing her foot and gliding it in the right position atop his now very erect penis. They still kept talking like nothing was happening, yet in the way they were talking, so intimately, anyone could tell what was going on. Finally, she asked if he would like to come back to her place. They left in her hunter green Lincoln cougar and were at her place shortly thereafter. He noticed that it smelled distinctly like warm chocolate chip cookies, but before he could comment on it she placed a finger to his lips and led him to her room. They basically fell into the room and before they could even close the door they are ripping their clothes off each other.

As they stood there naked in the candle light he started kissing her neck, and running his hands up and own her thighs. He leaned down and started sucking on her nipples, making them so very thicken on his tongue. He gently began to nibble on them. She had often pinched them during masturbation while imagining a phantom lover during exactly that. He goes down on one knee and begins to slide each stocking don her legs until she is naked save her black garter belt. Ben then starts to take his tongue and glide it down her tummy. He then stops and circles her belly button. Then he glides on down to now her very smooth pussy. He hasn’t been with many women but the ones he’s been with weren’t shaved so he was slightly surprised. He spread her trembling legs and begins to lick her very hot, very wet clit. He slides his tongue across her clit and starts to part her labia with his finger. She leans against the wall and begs for more, running her frenchly manicured nails across his scalp. He stops and guides her towards the bed. He lays her down on the soft quilt and begins to eat her pussy so gracefully. She is in a blissful nirvana. His tongue is like a piston, sliding in and out of her soft wet pussy. Going faster & faster!!!

She starts telling him to go deeper and deeper. So he shoves his tongue up in her as far as he goes and starts to tease her, trying to find the elusive g spot. She lies there and begins to fondle her breasts, on the brink of the most explosive orgasm she has ever had. He continues to make her cum, and then he stops and teases her entrance with one fingertip. Her virginal body was entered first by his index finger, when he was sure she was ready he slid his hard cock inside her. He slides it in very slowly and looks into her eyes as her pushes past her hymen. She gasped in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and He stole her breath with a fierce kiss. She melted as he began to slide in and out of her, his hips slow at first. Gently but firmly, she met his thrusts. She groaned softly into his ear and flicked her tongue over the lobe. He moaned and thrust harder into her. She could barely keep up with his eager caresses, and he whispered something to her that she could not hear. She raked her nail from his hips up to his shoulder blades. Her body was aflame with passion, and she smiled, her cheeks blushed from caffeine and lovemaking. As her grip on his shoulders tightened, so did his loins and he knew the glorious end was near. She screamed in intense pleasure delight as his huge member thrust violently into her. The bed smashed into the wall over and over as he rocked her body to ecstasy. He roared magnanimously a final time, and then exploded within her, while she silenced her scream by biting into his neck as her violent orgasm overtook her entire body.

They lay there panting for what seemed like hours but could only have been a few minutes. He rolled off of her sand lay on his side looking into her hazel eyes. He ran his thumb across her bottom lip and smiled...that night when she fell asleep, she knew that she was in the arms of the man she would marry.