Terri's Teasing Torments Ch. 4

Story Info
Terri & David get into some serious teasing.
1.1k words
4.54
62.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, I woke up right at 7:00 a.m. I looked up, seeing David was still sleeping, I giggled to myself softly, wondering how he had slept. There was only one way to wake him up.

With one hand I cupped his balls, feeling how full they were, which brought a smile to my face. I licked my other hand four or five times, getting it nice and wet and wrapped it around David's cock, which grew immediately in my hand. I squeezed, slowly letting it slip through my wet fingers.

David woke up squirming, pulling at his bound wrists which I was happy to see had remained trapped behind him all night.

I withdrew my hand and pressed my cheek to his stomach, looking up at him. "How did you sleep?" I asked. He was trembling softly. He raised his hip, arching his back a bit, desperately trying to press into something to gain release.

"Please," he begged softly.

I smiled and kissed his stomach, "Oh, you are sooooo cute," I said giggling at him.

As I rolled off him, I made sure to let my hand brush his cock, which started him squirming frantically.

I pressed my lips close to his ear and whispered to him, "Tell me what you want, David."

"I want you to touch me," he whispered breathlessly.

"But I have been touching you David," I said, tracing my finger over his cheeks and lips.

"I, I, I, I want to cum," he said, looking at me now with deep desperation in his eyes.

I laughed.

"Pleeeeease," he moan, his tone growing more desperate.

I bit my lower lip and looked into his eyes for just a second before shaking my head No.

I went back to tracing my finger over his lips, which were quivering slightly, "Look at it, David, it seems to be enjoying this more than you are." I was looking down at his cock, which was larger than I thought imaginable. It was deep red, swollen and had started to leak little dribbles of pre-cum.

"I hate to tell you this, David, but I love seeing you like this and, you know what else, I think you like it."

He closed his eyes and was flushed. His cheeks turned pink.

"How does it feel, David, knowing you could cum at any second, but that I won't let you?" I asked.

His eyes remained closed, his breathing was now short and choppy.

I leaned close and hissed into his ear, "I want to take your orgasms away from you David. I want to own them."

He squirmed harder, as his frustration grew so did his squirming. Finally, he let loose.

"Oh God, Terri, yes, please, take them, I want you, I need you," his voice was shaky, "I need you so much."

I smiled. "What do you need, David?"

He was choking on his words, "I don't know, I don't care, I just need you."

His cock was twitching now, as he turned his head to me. "God Terri, you are so beautiful," he told me.

I slid my hand between my legs, feeling my wetness, finding my clit with my finger, feeling my stomach tighten and my lips swelling, "Tell me again" I whispered breathlessly.

I writhed and twisted, teasing and probing myself as he began telling me how beautiful I was, my lips, my breasts, my legs, my ass, ever inch of my body. I came violently, hearing the sincerity in his voice, how much and how deeply I excited him, and how helpless he was. I pressed against his side, watching his swollen cock react. Nothing I could imagine could turn me on more, his desperate voice of adoration, my pleasure and the intense suffering I knew I was causing.

I collapsed onto his chest, wrapping my arms around him. I slowly ground my wetness into his legs, which was still bound to the foot of the bed. It filled me with a vague, warm pleasure. After a few minutes of cuddling, I crawled down the bed and positioned myself between his legs.

"You get one chance, David," I told him as I lowered my head and placed my tounge at the base of his swollen cock. Slowly, I traced it along the underside of his cock, right up to the tip.

He let out a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a squeal, but to my amazement, didn't manage to cum.

"Again, pleeeeeease" he pleaded desperately.

"Awwwwwwww," I teased, "I said one chance David."

I looked up at him, smiling, "I really am sorry David, I thought you'd get a little relief."

"But, but," he protested, "If you wanted me to cum, just do it again, just do something." He was trying to reason, but his head was spinning.

I shook my head playfully. "You had your chance. Now hush. Good boys know when to keep quiet."

"Now if I untie you, you have to promise me, you will follow two rules for me." I was looking down at him, trying to look as serious as possible, hiding how much I was enjoying this.

"First rule. No touching. Understand?"

He looked at me confused. "No touching?"

"No touching. At all."

"You mean my cock?" I smiled sweetly and nodded.

"For how long?" he asked, "All day?"

I shook my head slowly, "For as long as you want to keep seeing me. You have to decide which one you want more. Me or your cock. Because you can't have both."

I felt a rush of power fill me ashe shook his head, nodding quickly.

"Then you agree?" I asked.

Softly he replied, "I agree."

"Second, you don't get to cum unless I say OK. Understand?"

This time he shivered and nodded, looking away.

"Say it," I demanded.

"I don't get to cum anymore unless you let me," he said, blushing furiously.

"Good boy," I said, touching his warm, glowing cheek.

I rolled down to the end of the bed and untied his ankles. I eased him to the side of the bed and helped him sit up. I untied his elbows first. Before untying his wrists, I made him repeat both promises. This time, I added a threat. "If you break either one of those rules, there will be consequences. If you cum without permission, you will be punished. But if you touch yourself. I mean even once, I am leaving. For good."

He nodded. As I loosened the tie around his wrists, I whispered in his ear "And David, I'm going to make it very, very hard for you." Already I could sense the struggle inside him, his hands free and his cock aching, desperately wanting to touch, but prohibited from doing what he yearned for the most.

"I think it was easier when I was tied," he said, fidgeting on the edge of the bed.

"And David," I responsed, "it's only going to get worse. Now let's get some breakfast, I have a surprise for you today."

He nodded and smiled nervously.

I stopped him from dressing, "I like you better like this," I said smiling. I followed him down to the kitchen.