Terror Filled Nude Day Naked Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that was easier than he thought. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from the mouth of his prudish wife. Bob couldn't believe Sheila was freely agreeing to remove her jeans, too. To support herself, she put one hand on his shoulder, while she removed her sneakers, before unbuttoning, and unzipping her jeans to remove them. Finally, with her jeans off, the sight of his wife standing beside him in her low cut, white bra and white, very sheer and barely there bikini panties gave him an erection.

Especially in the bright sunlight, he could see her blonde patch of pubic hair through her panty. Seeing her standing out in the open in her underwear, watching to jump her bones and push her back on the soft, green grass, he had the impulsive urge to have sex with her right there in the forest. She had such a great body. Wanting to have his way with her, he just wanted to strip her naked and fuck her, really fuck her, before making sweet, slow love to her.

With her rare beauty and body, if only she sucked cock, really sucked cock, she'd be the perfect woman and the best wife any man would want. If only she'd allow him to cum in her mouth, if only she swallowed, he'd never want another thing from her, just a complete blowjob, whenever he wanted one. Now, every time he looked at her mouth, he imagined her sucking his cock and loving it.

"Okay, you too," she said giving him the eye with a sexy smile.

"Me too, what?"

"Take off your pants, silly."

"Sure. Okay," said Bob kicking off his sneakers, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, removing them, and stuffing them in his backpack.

"Someone is excited," she said reaching out to grab his bulge in his briefs, after he removed his jeans.

"Who wouldn't be excited? I can't help it, Sheila. Look at yourself. You look so hot standing there in your underwear. I love seeing you in your sexy bra and panty," he said now really hoping that some guy, any guy, especially those four joggers would happen along to see his sexy wife standing there out in the open in her bra and panty. Imagining her wearing a Nun's habit and shedding that to stand beside him in her underwear, he was so very sexually excited walking by the side of his Sister Sheila. Walking through the secluded woods in her panty and bra, she looked so hot.

"Actually, this is fun, Bob," she said with a big cheesecake smile. "I feel so free. I never celebrated Nude Day and even though I'm not naked, I'm glad you came up with the idea of going for a Nude Day naked nature walk in the woods. This is so relaxing, albeit exciting that, even though we're alone and there's no one here, the thought that someone could happen along and see me in my underwear is wickedly exciting."

"Yeah, well, we're hardly nude, Sheila. To be honest, we're more celebrating underwear day than we are Nude Day," said Bob with a laugh, while hoping she'd take the hint.

"This is as naked as I'm going to get, Bob," she said giving him a stern look, as if he farted loud enough to embarrass her in church. "I don't know what kind of woman you think I am, but I'm not a slut, Bob."

He looked at her. The sight of her walking beside him in her bra and panty made his cock throb with excited sexual anticipation of suddenly running into the four men. Where are they? They should be here any moment, he thought to himself, while looking at his watch.

"You don't have to be a slut to get naked, Sheila. C'mon, take off your bra. Show me your tits, baby. Let me have a look at those big knockers."

"No," she said looking at him, while biting her lip. "Besides you've seen my tits lots of times."

When he saw her biting her lip, in the way she did, when he coerced her to take a ride on the rollercoaster with him and go bungee jumping with him, he knew she was contemplating removing her bra. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. The perceived excitement of his sexy wife walking beside him through the woods topless made him crazy with sexual desire for her.

"C'mon, Sheila. Please remove your bra. I hardly ever see your tits, Sheila. You dress standing in the closet and undress in the bathroom."

"So? I'm shy."

"C'mon, air out those big beautiful breast, baby. Show Daddy your knockers. With all the librarian turtlenecks and Sunday School teacher clothes that button up to your neck that you routinely wear, you're tits have never seen the light of day."

He watched her eyes dart around searching the woods again and he knew, so long as she didn't see anyone, that she was about to pull the trigger. He could tell that she was ripe for his advances and that she was thinking about removing her bra. He only had to keep the pressure on her to convince her to walk through the woods topless.

Her face was flushed either from the warmth of the day, the embarrassment she felt because she was walking in the woods in her bra and panty, or because she was considering removing her bra, getting topless, and was becoming sexually aroused. He hoped it was because she was feeling sexually excited, but he couldn't tell with her. Even when they had sex, she as a quiet as a mouse. Never having given her an orgasm, he wondered what she'd be like, sound like, when she had an orgasm.

"What if someone was to come, Bob?" She asked the question so softly that he thought she was talking to herself.

What if someone was to come, he thought, casually glancing at his watch without her noticing? He hoped to God that someone would come to see his wife in her underwear and soon, hopefully, topless. He hoped those four joggers would appear soon, after she removed her bra and before she changed her mind and put on her clothes, to get a good gander of her big, shapely breasts.

"Look around you, Sheila, except for chipmunks and birds, there's no one here but us. Besides with a clear view in all directions, you'd see someone coming for a mile, before they saw you," he said, while thinking of the runners running so fast and so quietly through the woods that they'd be up on her in a flash.

"I don't know, Bob. I don't want anyone seeing my tits, truly I don't," she said biting her lip again, but while, this time, fingering the top of her bra. "I'd be embarrassed to death, if anyone saw my breasts but you," she said, as if she was already topless, "especially if it was someone from the church, one of the fathers of the children I instruct."

Oh, my God, the fact that she was protesting about taking off her bra told him that she was really considering the idea and thinking about removing her bra.

"Don't be such a prude, Sheila. C'mon, take off your bra. It's Nude Day, the day that everyone in America gets naked. Relax and have some sexy fun. Just think of all the pillow talk we can have later."

"I'm not a prude, Bob. Why you always say that I am is as baffling as it's troubling."

"Sheila, I'm your husband," said Bob getting impatiently annoyed that he had to work so hard to get his sexy wife naked. "We've been married for five years, and you haven't even given me a blowjob."

"Yeah, well, you haven't give me an orgasm, either," she said looking at him with hurt. "Besides," she said giving him a look as if to say, she'd suck him, if he gave her an orgasm, "I told you back when we were dating. Good girls don't do that. Besides I've had your cock in my mouth. I've given you plenty of blowjobs before."

"Yeah, but you're not a good girl anymore, you're a married woman. Besides what you consider a blowjob, I consider dabbling. You've never really sucked my cock, Sheila. You've never really given me a real blowjob."

"So, let me get this straight. If I allow you to cum in my mouth, if I swallow your cum, then that's the only time you consider that a real blowjob, is that it?"

"Yeah, I mean, no, that's not it, Sheila. Oh, never mind. Let's just forget about it. Let's not argue. Okay? I don't want to ruin our time together."

She looked at him with a face full of anger, before she turned away in silence. Not wanting to argue, he didn't want to have this conversation, not now, anyway. He'd ruin his chances of getting her naked. Then, when she looked at him with a face full of steadfast stubbornness, he returned her look with a face full of sexual frustration.

"Okay," she said looking at him with a long silent pause before speaking again, "just to prove to you that I'm not a prude, I'll remove my bra, but not my panties. I'm not removing my underpants. I'm not getting naked, Bob. Just in case there's someone living in the woods and watching us, I don't want to be raped."

"Sheila, I assure you, we're alone," he said helping her off with her knapsack again. "No one is going to rape you with me here, your big protector."

Oh, my God. This was so exciting. He couldn't believe she was removing her bra. He couldn't believe she was going to get topless. He wished he had the presence of mind to have brought his camera, but she'd never allow him to photograph her in her bra, forget about photographing her topless.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said reaching around behind her, unhooking her bra, and removing the straps from her shoulders and the cups from her breasts. "I'm doing this for you, Bob, just so that I don't have to listen to you calling me a prude anymore."

"Oh, my God, Sheila. You're breasts are spectacular and you're so beautiful."

He couldn't believe it when she removed her bra. He couldn't believe she was topless. Her beautiful breasts were right there in front of his eyes out in the open and she was topless in public. He reached out and cupped her breast in his palm and she pulled away.

"Bob, don't."

In the five years of marriage, he's never seen so much of her breasts over a prolonged amount of time, as he was seeing now. He helped her off with her knapsack and watched as she stored her bra in her backpack. He loved how her breasts fell forward, when she leaned over. He wished she was kneeling over him, so that he could reach up and fondle her breasts, while fingering her nipples, before leaning up to suck them.

"Let me carry that knapsack for you," he said.

If and when the joggers came, he didn't want her using her knapsack as a shield to hide her tits from them.

"Thank you," she said. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"I took off my bra. You take off your tee shirt."

"Okay," he said removing his tee shirt and then reaching down and removing his briefs, too.

"Bobby!"

"What? I'm naked. So what? It's Nude Day. C'mon, I dare you to get naked."

"Don't dare me, Bob. I mean it. I just may surprise you."

"I double dare you," he said laughing.

"Well, here goes," she said removing her panties and throwing up her arms with her panties held high over her head. "There, I'm naked. Happy now?"

"Oh, yeah," he said taking the panties from her hand and stuffing them in the knapsack, while watching the four joggers emerge from out of nowhere behind her.

Just as the joggers were a few feet from her, she turned.

"Oh, my God," said Sheila.

Expecting a reaction from the men. Expecting them to ogle his naked wife and continue jogging, they stopped, surrounded Sheila, and stared at her, as if she was the first woman they've ever seen naked. She tried covering her nakedness with her arms and hands, but it wasn't possible to cover every naked part of her. Then, when they started touching her, feeling her, and groping her, Bob came to her rescue.

"Okay, guys, the show is over. C'mon, Sheila, let's go," said Bob taking his wife by her hand.

Two of the men grabbed Bob, restrained him, and tied him to a tree, while the other two men grabbed Sheila and forced her down on the grass. Then, the other two men joined them in their debauchery. Their eight horny hands were everywhere touching and feeling her where only Bob was allowed to touch and feel her.

"Let me go! Bobby, help me! Please! No! Stop! Help!"

Struggling against his ties, he screamed his anger at the men, while watching the four men stripping off their clothes.

"Stop! Let her go! Untie me, you bastards!"

With Sheila on her knees and surrounded by four erect cocks, with a cock in each hand, a cock in her mouth, and a man fucking her from behind, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

At first, so angry at the four men for sexually assaulting his wife, and angry at himself for putting Sheila in this perilous situation, he couldn't bring himself to watch but every time she spit a cock out of her mouth to scream, he opened his eyes to beg them to stop, while watching another man fill her open mouth with their stiff prick.

"No! Don't! Bobby, help me! Bobby, do something!"

Then, one by one, watching them take her, forcing her to suck their cocks, while watching them fuck her, he started getting excited. He couldn't believe he had an erection. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself from getting aroused by the sight of four men having their wicked way with his sexy, albeit innocent and sexually inhibited wife.

"She doesn't do that," said Bob hoping they'd show her some mercy by allowing her some decency.

"Do what?" One man turned to him, just as he stuck his cock in Sheila's mouth.

"She doesn't give blowjobs."

"Any why is that?" said the man laughing. "By the look and feel of her mouth, maybe it's just your cock she doesn't suck because she's surely sucking my cock," he said with another laugh, while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

"Good girls don't suck cock," he said in a mumble for no one to hear but himself, "is what she always told me."

"Is that right? Well, I don't think she's a good girl anymore because she's really sucking my cock. Oh, yeah, suck it, baby. Suck my big prick," he said looking down at Sheila, while humping her mouth again and fucking her face harder.

Bob looked at his wife. With a cock in each hand, he couldn't believe Sheila stroked two cocks and sucked another man's cock, while a fourth man was fucking her doggie style.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Bobby, I'm going to cum. Oh, my God!"

Able to free one hand, he reached around, and instead of trying to undo the rest of his ties to free himself, he began masturbating, while watching the show. Better than any sexual fantasy he's ever had, watching Sheila having sex with four men was the most exciting thing he's ever seen. Never has he been as aroused as he was now. Then, when his wife turned her head and gave him a sexy look, as if she was enjoying the sexual debauchery, too, well, that was the most erotic display he's ever witnessed.

Then, he couldn't believe his eyes, when he watched the man she was blowing explode in her mouth. He couldn't believe it. He ejaculated in her mouth. With cum oozing from both sides of her mouth, dripping from her lips, and pooling on her breasts, something she'd never do for him, cum in her mouth, she did for four strangers. After each man fucked her, they forced her to blow them and they all exploded their cum in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, Sheila. I can't believe you allowed them to cum in your mouth," said Bob watching each man shoot his load in Sheila's mouth.

"I swallowed it all, too, Bob," she said turning her head, opening her mouth, and sticking out her tongue. "See? I told you I wasn't a prude."

"Shut up, bitch," she one of her abusers, while slapping her across her face.

"Oh, baby, hit me again, only harder this time," she said.

Again the man slapped her, but on the other side of her face and harder this time.

"Here, suck on this," he said filling her mouth with his cock and putting a hand to the back of her head, while fucking her face.

Now every Nude Day, Bob and Sheila return to the woods and strip naked hoping to recreate what happened to them.

"Bob, what's taking you so long? What are you doing up there? We're going to be late for the Nude Day party," said Sheila.

"I'll be right down, Sheila. I'm still getting dressed," said Bob still naked and masturbating in the mirror, while thinking of Sheila doing the four cross country runners.

"Are you upstairs masturbating, again? I told not to read SuperHeroRalph's story, until after we got home."

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12