Terror in the Snowstorm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paid in full, with interest," she sighed, as she stretched her body out on mine. We kissed and held each other for a while, tasting our juices on each other's face and tongue. Finally, Tara raised herself up on her hands and looked at me, a devilish smirk on her face. "I think I've recovered enough to go forward with the night's activities," she said. She reached behind her and found my rock-hard erection. "It seems like you're ready too."

She pushed herself up onto her knees and worked herself down my body until she could point my cock at the entrance to her womanhood. "Lie back and let me do all the work," she said, as she rubbed my mushroom against her, lubricating it with her juices. Slowly, she settled herself down. We both watched, fascinated, as I disappeared into her. When she had taken all of me, she relaxed. Almost in unison, we both said, "Oh my God, that's good." Stupid as it may sound, we both started to giggle, then laugh. The sillier we got, the more we moved. Finally, she said, "I never thought I would lose it laughing while fucking a guy!"

I said, "It's a first for me too, but the movement feels pretty damn good."

Tara took a deep breath, trying to get herself under control, and then said, "You've got that right. But let's see how much better we can make it feel."

She started to move up and down on me, slowly at first, almost pulling off me at the top of the stroke, and then grinding herself against me at the bottom. She started varying her movements, left and right, forward and back, sometimes rotating her pelvis as she fucked herself with me. Gradually, her pace increased.

When she leaned back, I played with her clit or rolled her nipples with my fingers. When she leaned forward, I would lick and suck on her beautiful tits or kiss her lovely face. I was in heaven, and she seemed to be there, too.

Everything about her was incredible. Her skin was exquisite, her long blond hair shone in the dim light of the room, her gorgeous tits with their tiny, hard nipples were perfect, the sight of her tight body sliding up and down on my manhood was wonderful to see, and the pulsing, wave-form sensations of her pussy muscles tightening and relaxing on my penis were awesome. Slowly, we found our way to a glorious shared orgasm.

Tara slowly moved herself off my softening cock and lay next to me. We kissed and cuddled, completely spent but very much satisfied. As I felt myself drifting off to sleep, I heard Tara whisper, "I love you, Seth."

I awoke around 5am. I looked at Tara, still sleeping peacefully next to me. Although she was obviously still asleep, her relaxed face still bore a slight smile. I spent a minute just studying her facial features. Then, being careful not to disturb her, I carefully pulled the covers off her so I could gaze at her incredible body. The longer I looked at her, the more I wanted her.

Moving carefully, I positioned myself at the foot of the bed, and gently spread her legs apart. Using the most delicate movements I could, I began to lick and kiss her sex. Gradually, she began to respond. Her clit began to wake up, and moisture other than my saliva started to appear. I could hear gentle sighs, then quiet moans, and then her sleepy voice whispering, "Darling, what are you doing?"

"I don't like the sound of an alarm clock, so I thought I would lick you awake," I said.

"Oh my God, you're amazing! Make love to me, Seth. I want you inside me," Tara breathed.

I re-positioned myself so I could begin to feed my erection into her wet, willing pussy. We made gentle love in the dim light of the pre-dawn. When we were done, I kissed her. "I heard what you said when we were going to sleep, honey. I love you too."

She said nothing, but her beautiful smile didn't fade as I got dressed and made my way back to my room.