Terror Island Ch. 4

Story Info
Second night in the clearing: Lynn's downfall.
1.8k words
4.49
150.2k
15
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers

My eyes widened as the cock slowly pushed into me. The man's face was inches from mine, his eyes watching my expression as I tossed my head slowly back and forth, moaning as the first several inches entered me.

He stopped, his cock motionless several inches deep, his eyes intensely watching my face. I stopped and looked at his eyes, it was like he was studying me to see how I would react to the sexual heat that was being forced on my bound body. My breathing was rapid and my breasts heaved against his massive black chest as he flexed the cock and I gasped feeling the fullness and the slight movement. He pulled back slightly and then eased back in, the tip going several more inches deep. The cum of the previous men and my own juices from the forced orgasms eased the way, but the cock was bigger than any man's that had ever had me and I groaned as the fullness sunk deeper into my vagina.

He fucked me with slow, shallow strokes as he lowered his head and tried to kiss me, his tongue pushing past my lips and against my clinched teeth. I rolled my head to the side to avoid his tongue. He flexed his hips a little more forcefully and half his cock was in me causing me to gasp. I felt his tongue on my cheeks; it's wetness and the sexual heat of the slow fucking overpowering my resistance.

I felt myself losing my reasoning as the overwhelming need for sexual fulfillment took its place. In a last desperate attempt to regain control I pleaded with him," Please, please", I whispered between moans that came from me with each stroke of his cock, "Please, do---oh, oh, oh; do what you must. But, please---Ohhhhhhhhh, please don't make me want it."

A slight smile crossed his face as he slowly, with great care forced himself deeper into me. I thought he would stop after several more inches, but he kept pushing and I strained against the manacles holding my body open for his lust. Perspiration glisten on my neck and lower lip as the fullness stretched me until I thought I could take no more. "Ohh, please," I gasped. "I can't take all of you."

The slight smile was still there as I heard him whisper, "There is no more Lynn. You took all twelve inches." I thought he would split me open as he withdrew and gently push completely back into me.

I was beside myself as the slow, but now deep fucking worked on my body. I felt his arms go around me. One hand on my rear and his other around my waist as he picked me up. So lost was I in the sexual flames that I didn't notice that the manacles had been taken off of my wrists and ankles. I groaned, still impaled by the massive cock, as he picked me up and walked, my legs entwined around his waist, to a thick mattress on the stage. Gently, still deep with in me he lowered me down on my back and resumed the slow, deep strokes. I was almost beside myself now, my body aflame with sexual passion as his huge body covered mine and pushed me deep in the mattress with every stroke. I closed my eyes, my mind lost in the moment of extreme heat when I heard him whisper, "Open your eyes Lynn. I want to see your eyes when you cum."

I looked into his eyes, his face only several inches from mine, his eyes focusing on mine. I couldn't help it as the passion in me grew, the sexual need beyond anything I've ever felt. "Ohhhh, damn you! What are you doing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" I almost screamed as his increased the speed of his strokes, his cock now plunging into me.

"Bringing you pleasure. It gives me great pleasure to watch a woman's face as I force her to cum and I think yours will be beautiful." Softly he continued, "Keep your eyes open" as he lowered his head and brushed my lips with his. I could feel his weight on my chest, his arms around me as he probed my mouth with his tongue.

"Oh" I moaned as I parted my lips and his tongue pushed into my mouth. He ran his tongue over mine adding to the sparks of pleasure that the plunging cock had started. Our eyes meet and I felt like he knew exactly what I was feeling, that the passion was overwhelming me. I blinked rapidly several times as we kissed, my body trembling with the deep strokes of his cock. Finally I couldn't stand the sensation and I pushed my head up off the mattress as I felt the first distant call of my approaching orgasm. My head slumped back on the pillow dislodging his tongue and my eyes closed as I felt his movement slow and my rapid rush toward fulfillment stop. He shifted his body slightly and his wet mouth closed over my left breast, his tongue bathing the nipple.

He never stopped the fucking motion as he nursed for several minutes on my breast. Finally he shifted again and grasped my throat with one hand as he commanded me to open my eyes again. He speeded up his strokes and I realized that he would push me over the edge with just a few more. He sensed my orgasm too, because he intensely watched my eyes as he fucked into me.

"I, oh, oh, I'm c--, oh, oh, oh, please, please, oh, OH, OHH, OHHHH", I screamed as I started to cum, my head tossing back and forth, my arms and legs wrapped around the huge black body that was causing me to orgasm beyond anything that I had ever experienced. I scratched his back with my fingernails causing him to jump as the nails dug in. In desperate passion I bit him on the shoulder almost bringing blood as he rose off my sweating, wet body and backhanded me, warning me not to bite anymore.

I cried, my legs clinching his body, my arms wrapped tightly around his back as the massive orgasm drove me to new heights. Whenever I would think that it's the peak he would thrust in me especially hard, cause the orgasm to continue to enlarge. He watched my face the entire time as I became lost in the sexual fulfillment he forced upon me.

Still he continued to fuck me driving me to peak after desperate peak as my body continued to spasm. Through the fog of passion that had engulfed me I realized that he hadn't cum as my orgasm racked my body. Something snapped and suddenly it was a contest to make him cum before he made me pass out with pleasure.

I stared at his eyes and said, "Cum damn you, cum in me." To make my point I tighten my vagina as much as I could around his huge cock. I could feel my contractions from my orgasm adding to the tension gripping him.

I couldn't help myself as the extra tension around his cock also added to the stimulation I was receiving and I screamed as an extra strong wave of pleasure hit my body. I went crazy with passion; I bit him, screamed, and jerked my body against his cock, my legs locked around him forcing him to fuck deep into me with each stroke. I began to see stars as the man's body tensed and finally the first jet of a huge load of his cum shot deep into my sucking vagina.

My body completely sent, I lay there as he shot jet after jet into my overflowing passage, the excess cum leaking out around his cock and down my thighs to make a dark wet spot on the mattress. My chest heaved and my legs collapsed as he continued to empty the last of his sperm in me. My head was turned to one side and my eyes were closed as I felt him begin to withdraw. I turned my head to look at him as the last of his cock slide out of me. He smiled and said, "Your face was beautiful and now, you and your friends enjoy yourself" as he got up.

He walked away as a sea of black faces closed in. I closed my eyes as the first hands touched my stomach. Other hands helped him as they turned me over to my hands and knees. Several cocks were immediately pushed into my face. I heard them yell at one another and I realized that they were arguing over whose cock I would suck first. There were hands on my hips as someone's cock entered my leaking vagina. I groaned as the man in me started to fuck me with fast hard strokes, each stroke forcing more cum out of me onto the mattress. I heard a soft voice beside me plead with someone and I turned my head. My eyes widened as I saw Sandy, on her hands and knees with a black under her, his cock in her vagina. Another had mounted her from the back and he was fucking into her asshole. I could see the wetness on her thighs from cum that previous men had shot into her.

Beyond her was Susan, on her back with one man fucking her and another straddling her chest. I could see the black cock move in and out of her mouth. Her face and thighs were coated with dried and drying sperm. I couldn't help but wonder how many times they had been raped and I shuddered as I saw the crowd gathered around, waiting their turn to use our naked bodies.

Someone grabbed me by my hair and jerked my head around to a thick black cock. Apparently the man had won the argument and I was to suck him first. Exhausted and with no hope of stopping them, I opened my mouth as he pushed the cock in to the hilt. I almost gagged, but managed to keep him in as he fucked my mouth, forcing my head up and down with the hands grasping my hair. Numb to the lust that was forced on my body, I wondered how many there were and if the three of us could survive being gang raped the entire night. My thoughts were cut short when both men in me tensed and began to cum, filling me with even more black seed.

The man in my mouth had a huge orgasm and his thick seed shot into my throat causing me to cough as strings of his cum coated my lower lip and dripped down on my chin. I groaned as he withdrew and another man took his place.

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
631 Followers