Terrorist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers

"Court? You mean as in a law court? She didn't do anything. What's politics got to do with it?"

"Not officially, no of course she didn't," he sighed, glancing over to Jenny as if to seek her permission to go on, turning back to me when she nodded her approval. "Before we exchanged her for the children, Jenny asked us if we would show her how to fire a gun. We weren't keen, but she was insistent, so against our better judgment we gave her a few hours on the shooting range. Showed her the elements of using a hand gun."

"You're not telling me ....." I started, unable to put words to what I thought they were about to tell me.

"I shot them honey," Jenny confirmed the unthinkable. "A naked woman somehow doesn't seem threatening. They let their guard down. I got Ibrahim's gun and shot him. He stood there and looked at me as I aimed the gun at him and he smiled. I don't think he thought I'd do it, or that I could do it. "I thought you loved me," he said to me, as he took a step towards me, holding his hand out for the gun. "I love my husband," I said back, and pulled the trigger, but forgot all the training they'd given me. I aimed for his chest, but didn't allow for the recoil and shot him straight between the eyes."

"That helped with our story about the Egyptian secret agent," Mike broke in. "It's surprisingly difficult for an inexperienced person to be that accurate."

I nodded my understanding, though it was all beyond me, and waited for Jenny to carry on.

"The other one, the Sudanese guy came rushing in and I shot at him and missed from three or four feet. He ran and I chased him, but he got away, but the third one, the fat one was suddenly there in front of me with a gun pointing at me. They tell me it must have misfired or jammed or something, I pulled my trigger till there was no bullets left, but I don't know how many hit him."

"Two," Mike interjected, looking at her with admiration. "It was enough."

"I didn't know where the guy I'd missed was, so I ran. Didn't even occur to me that I was naked. I just ran for the door to escape."

"A dramatic escape Jenny," I grinned at her. "But you nearly didn't make it."

"No, but I did thanks to Mike here," she answered, smiling at him and giving his hand an affectionate pat."

"You shot that terrorist Mike?" I demanded, again shocked at what was being revealed to me.

"Me and about five others Ken," he grinned. "But I think maybe I got him first. It was a ricochet that actually hit your wife in the shoulder."

Good Lord!

-----------------

Pretty soon there were a series of uprisings or skirmishes, and then the conflict in Syria caught the attention of the world press and our little incident faded into the background, the trail leading to the identity of the mysterious Egyptian woman going cold as the ministry men fed the press misinformation. Jenny and I were able to go back to the life as we'd known it, more or less at least, as she changed departments, and her trips abroad became much less frequent.

I managed to get over how Jenny had acted that first time with Ibrahim, and she answered honestly any questions I asked, without holding anything back. We confronted it rather than trying to pretend it never happened, and in some very odd way it's become a regular part of our sexual fantasies. Weird? Maybe but it worked for us.

Mike's become an occasional but regular visitor, him and I finding that we were both Arsenal supporters and Jenny still convinced that it was him who had saved her life. He's become a special friend and person in our life, though when he recently 'disappeared' somewhere for a month, we knew not to ask too many questions.

So far, life goes on.

++++++++++++

Hope you enjoyed it. OK, I know it's unlikely, but so was the pound of flesh in the Merchant of Venice, and old Will got away with it. Not comparing myself with him of course, but then, he did it for a living, whereas I seem to spend a lot of time mowing greens and fairways.

Suspend belief for a while, and excuse me if you find any errors in my recounting of actual world events. I tried my best within the time available, but admit to having bent a few facts a bit.

+++++++++++++++++

Britease
Britease
2,392 Followers