Terry

Story Info
Husband shares wife with another guy.
2.6k words
3.75
140.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers

Fourteen years ago I married my childhood sweetheart. We'd known each other forever and there was never anyone else for either of us. We always had the same interests and likes and dislikes except for one thing.

I like pornography. Terry hates it. In order to keep peace in the house I keep my magazines and videos hidden. I can enjoy them when she is out and she never knows. I have my fun and no one gets hurt.

Last March Terry did her usual spring-cleaning thing. Only this time she went farther than ever before. Yeah, she found some magazines. I thought all hell was going to bust lose, but instead she cried. What the hell!

After a while we talked about it. It ended up with her telling me to keep the stuff in our bedroom so there would be no chance of the kids accidentally finding it. That sounded great to me and I cleaned out a space in the closet and filled it with my porno stuff.

The only problem was that every time Terry went into the closet she saw the magazines and videos sitting there. One day I came home to find her reading one of the books. It had several short stories in it about a man watching his wife with other men.

"How long have you had this book?"

"I don't know. Maybe a couple of years."

"Everything else is newer. What do you like about this book to keep it so long?"

"I just think the stories are really hot. It's by a really good author." She didn't buy that.

"Do you like this kind of story over some of the others? I'm just trying to find out here what makes you tick. I want to be a good wife and if you have to have this stuff I want to know what the attraction is."

I blurted out, "I think it's hot that a guy lets other men fuck his wife." Then I was sorry I'd said it. I was ready to duck when she threw the book at me.

Instead of throwing it at me she threw a question at me. "Is that what you want to do? Do you want to let other men fuck me?"

I had a hard time answering her, but I managed to say, "Sometimes it makes me hot to fantasize about it." There, I'd said it. I do sometimes fantasize about having a threesome with Terry and another man, or just watching her with another man.

"I could never do anything like that and you know it. I'm ashamed you even think about me like that." There wasn't anything I could say to that. I just kind of shrugged and was happy when the doorbell rang. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I was really glad that that was finally over and done with. Now we could get back to normal.

Two nights later we were in bed making love when Terry asked, "Are you making love to me or fantasizing about watching me with another man?" I groaned and came. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Terry pushed me away and said she couldn't understand how I could think about her like that. I tried to hug her, but she wasn't having any of it.

The next time we made love she asked, "Who's fucking me now? You or another man?"

That did it again. I couldn't hold back, but this time Terry came at the same time. She didn't turn away then, but hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "Do you want someone else to fuck me while you watch?"

My answer was a whisper, "Yes."

"Someone with a cock that's bigger than yours?"

I groaned out, "Yes."

"Maybe he'll be better than you." I groaned again and felt my dick stirring. It was obvious she'd been reading more stories.

"Do you want me to suck his big cock?" She could tell the answer to that when she felt my dick spring to attention. She circled her hand around my growing prick.

"If I did it would you still love me?"

"Yes." We were both whispering.

"What if I like having his big cock in me and want to do it again?"

I didn't know what to say to that. My dick was growing harder, but my brain was afraid of her liking it too much. Did I just want to try it one time? Maybe it's just a fantasy and not something I really want to do.

"Are you thinking about a big cock pounding my cunt?" I groaned. "Filling me with his thick hot white sperm?" I was about to explode.

I pushed her on her back and mounted her. I hardly got my cock in her before I erupted, blasting my hot cum deep in her pussy. I was glad that Terry came at the same time.

We lay there holding each other for a while, and then Terry said, "I'll do it." I felt worms crawling in my stomach at the same time my cock twitched.

Would she really do it? I didn't know and was afraid to ask. When I didn't say anything she asked, "Change your mind?"

It was quiet while I thought. Do I want to let some other guy fuck my wife? Really?

I was about to answer when Terry said, "You think about it. I know you like it as a fantasy, but try to think how you'll feel if it was for real. If you decide you want to keep it fantasy that'll be fine with me. If you decide you really want to do it I will, because I'm your wife and love you with all my heart. But if I have to do it for you, you'll have to pay."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I haven't given it any thought. But I will think of some way of making you pay for turning me into a tramp."

"You're not a tramp. You're my wife."

"We'll see."

Well I didn't exactly like that, but what could I say. Besides, how bad could it be? A new dress? Some jewelry? It'd be worth it. Wouldn't it?

I was really confused then. I really wanted to share Terry with another guy. Or maybe I just wanted to fantasize about it.

That ended the discussion.

Neither of us brought it up again except sometimes when I was especially hot when we had sex Terry would whisper, "I know what you're thinking." I guess after 14 years she knows me pretty well.

As time went by she gradually dropped it altogether.

While for me it was a daily thought. Here it is. Your wife has offered to give you what you dream about. But there's a cost. She says you'll have to pay, something. But will that be the only cost? Will your feelings for each other change?

After several months I couldn't take it any more. It was like a drug I had to have. So one night I whispered the words. "Yes, I really want you to do it."

Then nothing happened. I was happy and disappointed at the same time that she seemed to have forgotten about doing it. I wondered if she was waiting for me to bring home some guy.

Saturday afternoon a friend of ours stopped by to pick up a recipe for his wife. Actually, Bob is not a friend of ours. He's married to one of Terry's friends. I think he's a real jerk and I know Terry would never have anything to do with him if he weren't married to Wanda.

He tried to engage me in a conversation about football, but I hustled him into the kitchen so he could get the recipe and leave. Terry glanced up from her recipe collection when we walked in and said, "Hi Bob." Then went back to her recipes.

Then she looked back at Bob and I could see a light go off in her head. She looked at me and asked if I remembered what we had discussed a few weeks ago. Why was she bringing it up now? She couldn't be thinking of letting Bob fuck her. Everyone in the world would know. I strangled out a "Yes."

"You remember I told you it was going to cost you?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you send the kids to the movies?" My heart started racing. Surely, she didn't mean she was going to do it with Bob. He's such an asshole.

"Do you want to pay the price?" Bob was looking back and forth at us wondering what the hell was going on.

No, I didn't want to pay the price. That was by brain. My cock gave another answer. I called to the kids and gave them some money and told them to have fun at the movies.

Terry sat there watching me. I saw her breathing quicken and she looked like she was feeling warm. She even started to sweat a little.

When we heard the door close Terry looked at Bob, "I understand you have a big cock." Her voice was husky and I knew she was having trouble saying such a thing.

Bob smiled and said, "Yeah, and I know how to use it." I don't know about that but I do know that he brags about all the women he's fucked. I always figured he was lying.

"Ed wants to watch another man fuck me. Do you want to be the man?" I couldn't believe my ears. I'm not sure Bob believed her either. He got a big grin on his face and looked back and forth at Terry and me. Waiting for the punch line.

Then he looked down at the bulge in my pants and his smile got bigger. "I've never had an audience before, especially not the husband, but there's a first time for everything."

Bob reached out for Terry and pulled her up out of her chair. Then he turned her around in front of him so both of them were facing me. His arms circled her and he fondled her breasts. Terry moaned and I let out a groan.

Bob said, "Let's use your bed so we can be comfortable." With that he gave Terry a nudge and she led the way to our bedroom. I followed along behind them.

Terry moved to sit on the bed, but Bob stopped her. "I think I have this sorted out now. This is Ed's idea, and Terry you told him if you let him watch another man fuck you he had to pay. I'm the pay part. Since Ed doesn't like me and since he knows that I brag about all the women I fuck he knows everyone will know." He smirked at me daring me to challenge his reasoning.

After I didn't respond Bob said, "Ed, that's only part of it. If you want to watch me fuck your wife you have to help." I didn't know what the hell he meant. I just stood there like a dummy.

"Take her dress off." Then I understood. He was going to do everything he could to humiliate me. I was so ashamed. I knew my face was bright red. I couldn't look him in the eye because I knew I was going to do whatever he wanted.

I moved behind Terry and unfastened her dress. As I pulled it off Bob said, "Take your time. I want a little strip show. Tease me."

I could feel my face burning and the sweat pouring down my back. Then I slipped my wife's dress down off her shoulders and held it there covering her breasts. I looked at Bob and he gave me a smiling nod of approval.

Then I lowered her dress more and allowed him to see her bra and down to her belly button. I was burning with shame and desire at the same time. I slowly lowered her dress past her panties and then dropped it to the floor.

I knelt down and lifted her feet pulling the dress away from her. Then I stood up and slowly turned her around, letting him enjoy the sight of my wife in her bra and panties.

Once she was facing him again I unfastened her bra. By now I was sweating all over and my hands were shaking. With her bra hanging from her shoulders I reached around and cupped her breasts. Then I gently nudged the bra off her shoulders with my chin.

"You're enjoying this so much I don't know if it can really be considered payment. You like stripping your wife for me don't you?"

When I didn't say anything Bob said, "Well?"

I had to swallow twice before I could say, "Yes." Bob just sat there and laughed at me.

I turned Terry around giving him just a peak at her nipples before she was facing me. I took her hands and raised them high over her head. Terry was looking me straight in the eye as I continued preparing her for another man. I couldn't look back.

As I turned her around to face Bob again I covered her tits with my hands. I could feel her hard nipples poking my palms. Then I slid my thumbs away from my fingers, moving my hands back and squeezing her tits. Her nipples were forced out further for Bob's pleasure.

I ran my hands down Terry's sides and pushed her panties down until the top of her bush was exposed. Then I turned her around again so Bob could she her partially exposed ass.

I pulled her panties down in back so he could see all of her ass. I held the front of her panties up as I turned her around to face Bob again. Terry was breathing hard and I could feel her body trembling with excitement. I knew she was anticipating Bob's cock in her pussy. Just as much as I was.

Once she was facing him again I held her panties in place while I knelt behind her. Then I quickly pulled them down to her ankles. Terry gasped as her pussy was suddenly exposed to Bob's hungry eyes.

I lifted her legs and pulled the panties off her feet. Then I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh, forcing her legs apart. When my hand brushed against her pussy lips I could feel her slick moistness. Terry moaned and I thought she was going to cum.

I stood up and pulled her over directly in front of Bob. I held her hand out to him, presenting my wife to him for his pleasure. Terry stood there glowing, he skin radiating heat from the fires inside her.

He looked at me and said, "I can't fuck her with my clothes on."

I was too far-gone to stop. I'd never come close to touching another man, but I didn't hesitate now. I removed his shirt as fast as I could. Then I unfastened his pants and pulled them down. He made me kneel and remove his shoes and socks then pull his pants off his feet.

He looked down at me and said, "I'm not naked yet." I know I blushed even more as I tried to pull his shorts off. They were caught up on his hard cock and I had to touch it to move it so I could pull them all the way off.

Bob and Terry just stood there looking at each other until I finished undressing him. "On second thought I don't think I want an audience when I fuck Terry the first time. Close the door behind you. Maybe we'll let you watch next time."

I hung my head and walked out, closing the door behind me.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers