Terry & Beth Go On Vacation Ch. 1

Story Info
The girl's learn more about their bi sides.
3.4k words
4.39
54.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

I was putting the last of our stuff in the truck when Beth pulled into the driveway and threw open her car door. I watched as she stuck out a long leg throwing it around as struggled to pull her bag out over her lap. She dropped it on the ground next to her car before climbing out. She had on a little summer dress that slipped high up on her thighs as she turned and put her other leg out and stood. Her dress fell to mid thigh as she turned locking her door.

I walked over to her, "Are you ready for a good time young lady?"

She kissed me on the cheek resting her hand on my shoulder, "God Sam I don't know! I was just getting into the shower when Terry called me and I just threw some things in my bag! Oh, hi by the way! Where is Terry?"

"She is just finishing up in the house. Here let me put your bag in the truck."

She ran her hand across my back, "Do I need to help you or do I need to help Terry?"

"Terry I guess, I have everything ready and we are set to go once the two of you are in the Truck!"

Beth leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, "Thanks for taking me with you."

I was just about to say something when the back door slammed, "What are you doing to my man?"

Terry was laughing as she walked up to us. She kissed Beth softly on the lips as she took her hand and squeezed it.

"I was just telling your man thanks for taking me with the two of you on your trip. Now I have to pee and I will be ready to go!"

I watched as she ran to the house her little short dress bouncing around her thighs.

"She has fantastic legs doesn't she?" Terry was asking me and I looked at her as Beth disappeared into the house. "I haven't told her that you know about our little problem. Be nice will you, please Sam."

Terry was kind of wringing her hand when I looked at her, "I wouldn't do that my girl. I told you let's just see what happens. If it does ok and if not that's ok to."

"Do you want her Sam?" she was giving me a funny look.

"I have not thought about that. I know I want to watch what ever happens and I like looking at the two of you. How do you feel about that? I mean me with her." "Maybe, we will see."

Beth locked the door and again I watch her run back to us. I opened the back truck door and watched as she climbed in. she sat and slid opening her legs just enough for me to get a good look at her panty covered crotch before I closed the door. Terry grabbed me on the ass as she climbed in her little shorts and halter-top.

It was a five-hour trip to Lake Mead from out house and the two girls talked like Mage Pies the whole way. We got there and I went out onto the dock to get our sailboat and bring it up to the loading dock to put all of our stuff on. We got every thing put away and moved back out to our slip just in time for dinner.

Both girls had been touchy with each other all day. Touching fingers or rubbing each other on the arm as they talked but they had bot been touching me in the same way, so when we walked to the marina restaurant I got between them and they wrapped there arms around me as we went.

We ate and then went to the bar and had a couple of drink before going back to the boat. The girls went below to change into something to sleep in as I put the cushions out so we could set out side. I opened a beer and sat down looking down as Terry came out and set in her place leaning up against the cabin. I sat behind the wheel and took a pull on my beer as I looked into the open hatch just in time to see Beth pull her dress over her head! She stood in the lamplight and pulled her little panties off turning toward the hatch. I let my eyes run over her nude body looking at her close shave bush in the dim light. Her nipples were hard from the cool air and about the size of a silver dollar. Our eyes met as she picked up her cover up standing there necked and exposed to me for just a minuet before she slipped her nightshirt on. I glanced at Terry and realized she could not see from where she was setting and again looked back just as Beth let her top drop into place.

Both girls had just slipped on T-shirts as there night shirts and as Beth came out to set with Terry and my self I was totally taken in by the amount of leg I was seeing in the low light of the dock. I gave Beth a beer and we all three sat in silence resting from our trip.

I had my eyes closed reliving watching Beth change her cloth and thinking about her knowing I was watching when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Sam come on honey let's go to bed."

Terry was shaking me awake and I looked around to see that we were alone. We went down to bed and I kissed her good night drifting off to a sex filled dream!

I woke early and raised on one elbow to look at me sleeping wife. She had slipped her T-shirt off as we got into our bed and her breasts were exposed as the sheet fell around her waist. I felt my cock stir as I though about the sex the other night and how good she looked lying there when I smelled coffee.

I slipped out of bed pulling on my boxers. I moved quietly out into the lounge and looked up on deck to see Beth setting there in her T-shirt with her legs crossed at the ankles and propped up on the wheelhouse. I tried not to stair as I poured my self-a cup and looked up at her exposed ass cheeks and the back of her thighs as I came on deck!

Her hair was brushed and she had on just a hint of lip-gloss. Her cheeks were a nice shade of pink and she smiled big at me as I sat in the spot Terry had been the night before.

"Good morning Sir! How are you this morning?"

Taking a sip of the hot life giving liquid I smiled back at her drinking in her good looks, "Um better now! I think you saved my life with this coffee!"

We sat quietly drinking our coffee until I finished mine, "I tell you what. If you go untie the bow lines I will get this thing started and we can get going."

Beth smiled at me, "Sure, I can do that." She stood keeping her legs together her short shirt just covered her pussy as it fell into place. I watched her as she bent untying the ropes as I started the motor and undid the stern lines. She turned so her bottom was away from me as she squatted at each line and then she was back on board looking at me as I pulled us out of our slip.

I made no effort to cover my hard dick as it pushed out my shorts and I watched her let her eyes run over it. She smiled, "I'm going to put on my swimsuit. Do you want me to bring you more coffee?"

"Yes! Please!" and she was gone.

I locked down the wheel and moved around pulling up the sails. I had just finished and as the wind took over and the big boat healed over the motor shut off. I turned to find Terry bring us hard into the wind and smiling at me.

I felt my cock twitch again as I looked at my beautiful wife standing there in a white t-type top that was cut off just below her 36c breasts. It was a very thin material and I could plainly see her dark nipples through the material as she moved the wheel. Her bottom was just a thin strip red cloth about two inches wide and as it disappeared between her legs I could see the outer edge of her pussy lips! The wind was blowing her hair back from her face and she had a kind of glow on her cheeks as she watched me checking her out!

"My God Terry I have never seen you look so hot! Let me see the back!" I spoke to here as I climbed back into the stern of the boat.

She turned and her top lifted showing me the bottom of her round breasts before my eyes dropped to her necked ass! The little sting of her bottoms split the crack of her ass! She turned back to me.

"Is this ok, I mean it's not too much is it? I, I will go put on what I always wear if you want me to!"

"No! This is how I have always want to see you! My god I love you Terry!" You look fantastic!"

"Good! Now come drive this thing so I can relax!"

I had just settled into the captains' set when Beth came on deck. I almost came in my boxers as I looked at her. Terry gave a soft catcall as she to looked at her friend. Beth had put on a lace half top that was some kind of spandex. It was blue and it fit her like a glove! I could plainly see her nipples through the open holes in the lace and I watched them grow hard as the wind hit them! She had on the same bottoms as Terry and as she turned to put a towel on the seat she gave Terry and I a perfect look at her soft ass! She lifted one leg as she smoothed out her towel and I could see just a hint of her puckered little ass hole before she turned and sat down!

It took a while but my hands stopped shaking and my dick softened as we sailed on to the small secluded cove Terry and I always stayed in when we came to the lake. It took about three hours to get there and as I turned as away from the wind Terry scrambled up on deck to lower the sail's. Her tits were on display all most the whole time as her shirt pulled up over them along with flashes of her ass and pussy working in her tine thong. I felt the cum as it leaked from the tip of my dick while I watched her work!

We motored into the cove and the two girls dove over the side into the cooling water as I got things ready to take to shore. I pulled up in the dinghy and unloaded the stuff setting up some camp chairs and throwing over the firewood. Terry spread out a big tarp and then Beth put a blanket on it and we were set!

We ate some lunch making small talk and just having a god time when I touched Terry's arm. "The two of you had better put on some sun screen and spend the rest of the day in the shade. We are going to be here for a long time and a sun burn the first day is not what we want!"

Terry looked over at Beth; "Beth honey the sun has went right through your top."

Terry moved over to her friend and pulled the girls' top over her head letting her big tit's fall free! Beth put her arm across her nipples in a kid of nervous reaction as she looked at me; then she smiled and let it drop.

Terry picked up the sunscreen, "Here lay down and I will put cream on you."

Beth lay on her tummy and I watched as Terry started working sunscreen to her friends' back.

Beth looked at me as Terry 's hands moved over her, "I am sorry, it's, well it's just that as close as the three of us have been over the years you have never seen me like this. I mean fully nude. In fact you are only the second man to see me like this in my life! And, well I don't know!"

"It's ok you have seen more of me in the last few day's than I ever thought would happen to! We are all friends and we all love each other Beth, besides you are beautiful to look at!" I tried to relax her and not stair at the same time!

I watched as Terry's hands moved lower down and across Beth bottom working more cream into her skin. Terry was looking at her friends ass and as she got to the bottom of her cheeks she pulled them open letting us both see her brown back hole as it was split by her tiny thong!

Terry worked her thumbs down between the other girls' thighs along her exposed lips. Terries mouth dropped open as she caught her breath her eyes never leaving Beth's ass as she ran her hands down her thighs and calf's then back up and in between her thighs just grazing her pussy lip's!

I walked to the dinghy and got out the sunshade to put up. I was trembling when I picked up the heavy role of canvas.

"God!" Was all I could think as I walked back to the two girls.

I looked back as Beth turned over and Terry started at her feet working the cream into her skin. Working higher and higher until she let her thumbs dip under Beth's little bottoms. Terry ran her thumb across the girls' lip's twice before she moved up to her tummy. She worked her hand across the tight muscles of Beth tummy and up to cup her tits! She worked the cream into them pulling on Beth's nipples then cupping them again.

Terry's cheek were flushed as she pulled back setting on her heals, "OK, it is your turn to do my friend!"

I rolled out the canapé as I watched Terry pull her top off and lay down on her tummy. She moved slowly and her little ass hole came into view just as Beth's had as she bent at the waist before slipping down flat.

My cock twitched as the girl's made small talk about dinner while Beth started on Terry's shoulders. She worked the cream across her back and down to her round ass cheeks then back up to her shoulders. She put more cream on her hands and started from Terries mid back and moved down over her butt to the bottom of each cheek. Beth lifted them and pulled them open at the same time dipping her thumbs into the crack of my wife's ass as she rubbed back up. Her hands came back down this time she slipped one thumb under my wives thong as she slowly slipped it across Terry's ass hole!

Terry opened her legs just a little as Beth moved back up and then came back down dipping into Terry's crotch! She ran her thumb over Terries exposed lips then down over her thighs. Beth ran her hands down to Terries calves and them put more cream in her hands. They were still chatting as Beth moved back up Terry's legs and into her crotch. I could see Terries little clit had grown hard and had slipped out from her lips as Beth pulled the thin string of her suit bottom out of the way! Her hips were moving up and down just a tiny bit as Beth moved across her ass again then dipped down under her thong and ran her thumb across her exposed cilt!

Terry lifted her bottom just a little opening her self up more and she caught her breath! Beth pulled her hand away from Terry dragging her thumb over her hard clit one more time looking at me as she did it!

Beth's nipples were hard little rocks as she looked at my wife lying there.

"Um, Terry sweet hart, turn over! Time for your front!"

Terry turned over her hard nipples making holes in the sky! Her cheeks were red and flushed with excitement as she settled down on her back.

Beth put cream on her hands and worked on Terry's leg's staying away from her pussy this time and moved up over Terry's tummy rubbing cream into her tit's! She pulled them and cupped them then pulled each nipple! Beth leaned down and kissed Terry softly on the lips and stood up! She was on her knees and her ass cheeks opened wide as she leaned over Terry. She was so wet it was running down her thighs

Beth looked at me kind of shyly knowing I knew how hot they both were, I think I will go for a swim, its kind of worm all of a sudden. Or do you need my help Sam?"

"No I can do it ok. Go a head and enjoy your self!"

Terry stood up and took Beth's hand, "I will go with you, it is kind of hot here and then we can get dinner going!"

I put up the shade canopy and watched as the two girls swam about. They came back after a short time and we all worked around the camp making dinner. Later we had a few drinks just enjoying being with each other. Neither girl bothered putting on there tops and I was in heaven as I watched them moving about the camp!

We went to the boat and to bed about midnight. I don't know how long I had been a sleep when I felt Terry slip out of out berth. She moved over to Beth's bunk and whispered something to her as she slipped into bed with the other girl!

There were no sounds for a while then I could here them both panting! The big boat was moving just a little as I could her Beth grunting. Then she came making a soft kind of noise!

"UGGgggg oh God yes lick it sweet hart!" she was cumming as Terry licked her pussy!

I was pulling hard on my own dick as I heard Terry Cummins soon after, "OO OH, OH, OH, SUCK IT BETH! YES THAT'S IT OHHHhhhh!"

I came quietly in the dark filling my T-shirt with my seed as I lessened to the two girls fucking each other! I could here them talking softly as I fell back to sleep wondering what was going to happen next!

When I woke the next morning Terry was back in bed with me. I slipped up to her back putting my hard dick in the crack of her ass as I thought about what had happened the night before. I smelled coffee and looked to see Beth setting necked on deck.

I got up moving softly into the galley not bothering to put any thing on. I got some coffee and went on deck with Beth. Her eyes ran over my body as mine did hers. She looked at my now half-hard and smiled.

"You know every time I have looked at you the last few day's you have been like that! Is it the weather that is making that thing grow?" she chuckled as she spoke.

I sat down across from her smiling back at her, "I have to tell you I don't think any man could walk around with the two of you the way you have been for the last few day's and not be aroused. God it is just so hot looking at the both of you that well, you just keep me all worked up that's all!"

She smiled at me again as she leaned back resting one elbow on the back of the bench. She put her long legs out and up on the couch with her pointing her tows and crossing them at the ankles as she stretched. Her big breasts fell to one side as she let her headrest back on the cushions behind her. The sun shining all along her necked body glistening in the short hair of her bush.

"Well I like you looking at me to Sam!"

Next the vacation continues!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers