Terry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjonkml
pjonkml
119 Followers

Once again, she opened my door for me, and headed in the direction of my house. The night seemed to have just begun, but I knew it was well past midnight and that we should probably call it a night. It was the first date after all.

We got to my house and she walked me to my door. I didn't want to go inside just yet, not without trying for a kiss.

"I had a great time tonight," I said, looking up into her eyes. I knew I was blushing.

"Me too," she said, then she bit her lip. Damn, she was so sexy. I wanted to kiss her so bad, and I was relieved when I saw her lean into me. I leaned up a bit to meet her.

Again, her lips were like honey. I could have kissed her forever. She stroked my cheek with her hand, and held me close to her. Now, we were kissing with abandon, practically humping on my porch! I didn't mind her hand on my ass, and I didn't care if anyone saw us, just so long as she didn't stop kissing me. When we broke the kiss, I was dizzy. I thought about asking her in, but thought better of it. I turned and opened the door, still not wanting the night to end.

"Goodnight," she said, looking like she wanted to come in, I almost said she should.

"Goodnight," I said, thinking that Jamie was probably standing behind me, ready for details.

I closed the door and looked out of the peep hole, watching her walk away. She got in her car and drove off. I closed my eyes, turned and leaned against the door, sliding to the floor. She was amazing.

"I guess that means things went well." Jamie said. I hadn't even seen her standing there.

"Yes they did." I smiled, still feeling her lips on mine.

"Y'all sure spent a lot of time on the porch." she said, knowing why we had.

"I wish it were longer. She can kiss." I said.

"Okay, so you know the drill. Details." she said, and I launched into the story.

*

Kim and I were getting somewhat serious. We'd see each other all the time. Tee and Tanya came to know me like I lived there, and Jamie and Kim were becoming buddies. We still hadn't made love, and I was wondering when she would make a move. She had told me that she didn't want me to feel pressured. She knew about Aisha and how much she had hurt me, so she was cool with taking it slow. But I was through with slow, and I wanted her to speed it up.

We were sitting in my living room, watching TV. I had my head in her lap and she idly ran her hand through my hair. I turned to face her, and told her to give me a kiss. See, we could never just sit around without it turning into something else. She bent down and kissed me, and it deepened. Soon, I was in her lap, wanting to feel her touch me so bad. I decided that I should speed it up if she wouldn't. I tried to unbuckle her belt, and she broke the kiss. Damn!

"Are you sure baby?" she asked, how sweet.

"I'm sure." I said, I really was. I wanted her then and there, no mistake about it.

After that, clothes were flying. I wanted to feel her skin on mine, her hands on my body. We got each other's clothes off and she stepped back to look at me. I was a little self conscious. What if I wasn't what she expected? But a second later, I was comforted by the hungry look in her eye. She actually licked her lips like I was a meal, I felt delicious. She picked me up, and I was surprised by how easily she did it. She wasn't that big and I didn't know she was that strong. She walked to my bedroom and put me gently on my bed.

She kissed me agonizingly slow. She was kissing and nibbling, driving me crazy. Then, she snaked her tongue down to my breasts, and licked around my nipple before taking it in her mouth. It felt so good, all I could do was hold on to her head. She was nibbling, sucking, pinching, biting; she was making me wild. I needed to feel her mouth between my legs. I was on fire by now, squirming and panting.

When she got down between my thighs, I could feel her breath on me, warm and tantalizing. I was so ready for her. She kissed all over my thighs, and I was about ready to beg her to lick me. Then, she gave my lips the lightest little lick, and I jumped. She moved in, taking them into her mouth and swirling her tongue, but she never touched my clit, I think she ignored it on purpose. Then, she pushed her tongue inside of me, and I was in heaven. She was swirling it around and pushing it in and out. I was grabbing the sheets, trying not to scream top loudly. Then, she put her finger inside and sucked my clit into her mouth. I gave up on being quiet and screamed her name. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She sucked hard, and I exploded, bucking hard. She kept right on sucking and fucking. She gave me two more orgasms before I couldn't take anymore and collapsed onto the bed, a lazy smile on my face.

She came to lay next to me, and pulled me into her arms. But I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to taste her.

"Oh no ma'am. It's my turn now." I said, and made my way down her body.

I licked my way down, running my tongue over each muscle in her stomach. Her body was like a playland for me, all rippled and smooth. I kissed everything, loving how she tensed under my lips. Then, I reached my destination. I would have teased and tortured her like she had done me, but I wanted her too badly. I dived in, loving the tangy sweetness of her sex. She was running her hand through my hair and letting out soft little moans. I could feel her muscles tense and relax, and I loved that I was making that happen. Then, she came so hard, I had to hold her hips to stay steady. I wanted her to feel like I had felt, to cum like I had cum, so I kept going, bringing her to three more orgasms. I climbed up into her arms, and we feel asleep, content.

*

The phone was ringing, and it woke me up. I opened my eyes and remembered that Kim was naked next to me. I smiled as a rolled over to get the phone.

"Hello?"

"Terry, it's Jamie. My car broke down." Jamie said into the phone. She suddenly sounded so young, so helpless. I was wide awake now.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" I needed to get dressed. Where were my clothes? Oh! In the living room. I left to go get them, and heard Kim follow. "Just stay where you are. I'm on my way." I hung up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Kim said, standing wearing nothing but a concerned look. I couldn't help but laugh at the way she seemed to have forgotten her nakedness. But I needed to go get Jamie.

"Jamie's car broke down. She's downtown." I needed to get to her before it got dark. I would never forgive myself if something happened.

Kim's face was serious as she swooped up her clothes, getting dress quicker than I knew she could. "Okay, I'll drive."

We flew out of the house and sped for the interstate. In no time, we were downtown and looking for the building Jamie said she was at. When we pulled up, I wanted to go hug her, to see if she was okay. I know it was a bit over protective, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't stand the thought of something hurting her.

"I'm fine!" said Jamie, but I still looked her over.

Jamie talked about her day as if nothing happened and as if her car wasn't being pulled behind us on a tow truck. Stephanie was being a bitch, and James wasn't paying attention to her like she'd hoped. She didn't care about any of the other boys but him, and he didn't seem to like her back. She went on about her boy troubles, but stopped when Kim looked at her through the rear view mirror.

Kim told Jamie that he wasn't worth it. "You're smart and funny and you're an amazing girl. If he can't see that, it's his loss."

"You're just trying to make me feel better," said Jamie.

"No I'm not. I mean it. You're just like Terry, and I think she's amazing. I..." I smiled at her words. But when I looked at her face, it seemed something was troubling her. I decided not to ask her just then, I'd wait until later.

We drove home. Jamie continued to talk and Kim continued to look strange. We were about to drive into the yard when Jamie got a phone call. She smiled from ear to ear and bolted into the house. It must have been the famous James, because she was beaming. I smiled and watched her run through the door. I was walking toward the door with Kim, and she stopped. She grabbed my arm, and I figured she was ready to tell me what was wrong.

"What, Kim? Kim, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, baby." No she wasn't.

"What's wrong? Tell me." I wanted to help. I could see tears in her eyes.

"I...I love you Terry. I don't want you to ever go." Tears rolled down her face.

Did she just say what I thought she said? Did she say she loved me? Oh my God! I had been thinking about my own feelings for her, and I wanted to tell myself that I couldn't love her, not this fast. But I knew that I loved her too. I had wanted to hear her say it with everything in me. I could feel tears in my own eyes. She wiped them away, telling me that I didn't have to say it back, that she just wanted to tell me.

"I love you too, Kim." I said, my voice shaking.

Her face lit up, and she threw her arms around me. She picked me up and spun around. Then she put me down and kissed me hard. I melted into her arms. The kiss was so powerful.

When we broke the kiss, I looked into her eyes, and she into mine. I was willing to go where she went, do what she did now. I was hers forever.

We walked into the house hand in hand. It was the beginning of a long life together.

pjonkml
pjonkml
119 Followers
12