Terry, Ricky and Me...

Story Info
Three guys. Party time.
1k words
3.22
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

When Terry asked me for a date I never imagined that he would bring along another guy.

"Hope you don't mind, Pete this is Rick and he'd like to party with us.

By 'party' he meant a threesome and whilst I was not unhappy about the idea I had thought of spending the evening just with Terry. I had got the hots for him loads of times in the office and it took some gentle persuasion to get him to notice me, not to mention that fact that he might have been straight and there would be no fruit bearing for me in that direction.

But I was happy to discover he was of my leaning and it felt like the sweetest thing in the world when that day, before he asked me for a date around his place, he'd bought me a box of chocolates. I thought this is some unique guy, buying another guy chocolates but then how could I ever have refused him

Anyway there I was, confronting both guys scanning me like hungry badgers when'd I'd rung the bell to Terry's flat.

"Nice one" said Terry's mate Rick, his hand opening to mine and as we shook, feeling his fingers press deep into my palm. Then he kissed me warmly on the cheek and made me very welcome sat next to him on the sofa whilst Terry poured some drinks.

"You okay with Advocaat, Pete" he asked.

"Great" I replied feeling already Ricky's fingers squeezing my butt.

"You ever done a threesome before. Pete" he asked prompting me to turn a bit so he could get to more of me.

"That's better," Rick responded, " You have such a fuckable ass, where have you been all my life? - so have you ever been done by three guys then Pete?"

"Never."

"So this is your first time Huh?, Wow! now that's really something" Ricky continued as Terry planted the drinks on the coffee table and promptly joined me the other side of the sofa.

"Stand up Pete and lets see you" prompted Terry looking very lustful, you could see it in his eyes, there was me thinking what am I in for and what have I got myself into!, these guys were anything buy puny, they were solid guys like big and muscular and if it turned out that I wanted out I knew I was a going to have quite a task.

Now both guys took turns handling me, prompting me to bend and touch my toes and I could feel their eagerness and hear the sound of their deep breathing so I geared myself up for a real pounding.

They seemed to be doing everything there beind me, stretching my ass cheeks wide apart and sniffing me, then I felt one of them's tongue licking around me, a finger inserting there as another hand slapped my butt.

They were both having a rare old time and already I felt the urge to have one fuck me.

Terry said "let's go for it, why waste time?" and in a moment I was stripped stark naked and being ravished by these two lovely guys who had also stripped and revealing their all.

Unexpectedly they did not seem to want any oral and it was straight down to the job, Ricky well lubricating me for what was to come, and looking at what he had to offer, I just knew I was going to be in for a rough hard fucking.

When they started swearing at me I knew this was going to be a case of me bowing to their needs and when Ricky, opened legs, pushed my head into his crutch, closing his thighs and holding me there face down I felt Terry manoeuvring me, I guessed for just the right position.

It seemed I was fighting for breath and I tried to yell but both guys were absolutely into what they were doing and soon I felt Terry entering me with gusto, pushing deep up me as Terry held me firmly in place yelling to Terry to 'fuck that ass' and it really was hurting inside, I gritted my teeth as I fought for breath, squeezing my hands around Ricky's legs in trying to prompt him to release my head slightly.

At last, with Terry still deep fucking me, Ricky seemed to get the message and I took several deep breaths as Terry pounded me.

"Now get this into your mouth you little fucker and get a taste of how it will feel up your ass when Terry's done with you. Suck, Suck it!"

Al at once I had this guys thick cock into my face smelling like haddock and I did not really want this, my whole being being taken up by the feel of Terry inside me and not having the energy for much else.

But Ricky was having none of it and squeezing my nose he shoved it into my mouth, clasped my chin as he worked it deep, the taste of it was pungent and I felt it submerge into my throat as he began to mouth fuck me as if keeping time with Terry at the back.

I was just about at me wits end when they changed over and it was Ricky fucking me up the ass and Terry mouth fucking me, his cock dripping with pre-cm I could taste it and feel its stickiness on my tongue..

Having been fucked several times this was some new experience, to be fucked both ways by theses guys who showed no mercy, I felt just like a piece of meat there for there pleasure and heading home that night I could hardly walk, it feeling that they were both still up inside me, that is how it all ended. I remembered I was half unconscious and my body feeling numb. It was too much for me, but I could not believe I was physically able to take two very large and pulsing cock inside my ass, let alone my mouth.

By the time they finished my ass had been spanked red, my face splattered in hot sticky cum and I felt like they were still with me as I drove home, the smell and the taste of them in my being.

That was some threesome experience sure enough!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers