Terry Takes On The Navy

Story Info
Naughtymike loses his wife in a poker game.
13.7k words
4.12
144k
50
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the late 70's I was serving hard time in the Navy. I was stationed out of Groton, Connecticut, living modestly in base apartment housing with my wife of 4 years. I married Teresa (Terry) when we were 18. She was somewhat southern, being raised a military brat at Virginia Beach. Her hair was dirty blonde. Terry had a nice built with shapely muscular legs and ass. Her pussy was tight with slightly darker hair. Her breasts varied between 34B and 36C cup sizes depending on maker of the bra and time of the month. Terry tended to be shy until she got to know someone really good, than she was simply standoffish. She enjoyed being talked dirty to while having sex, although would not talk dirty herself. Her fantasy was to have "a guy in every orifice" not 3 cocks stuck inside me, but " a guy in every orifice." I would cater to her fantasies when I spoke dirty to her during foreplay. Terry was no prude, mind you. We would go to the X rated drive-ins and fuck and suck each other in the back seat of our VW while watching the movie and patrons passing by, getting popcorn, watching us. We had also purchased the popular book, "Joy of Sex" which we proceeded to experiment with up until the point it had us swap partners or engage in group sex. When my grandmother died, we absconded with her old clothes. Terry claimed she would use them to make a quilt. In reality we used them to act out rape fantasies where I would rip the clothes from her body. This fantasy worked even better when Terry had a worn out bra she was ready to trash. Twenty years after our divorce, I would still get reminded about Nana's clothes at family reunions. I just smile and innocently shrug my shoulders over the missing quilt.

I could write about these events: "Terry gently quivered as I thrust my hot throbbing love muscle into her warm receptive flesh. The VW swayed slowly to the rhythm of our passion as strangers caught glimpses of our love sharing"- but that is not my style. That is a romance novel- sure to obtain an editor's pick. My style would be "Terry winced as I rammed my cock into her well lubricated snatch. We rocked the VW as Goobers peered in the window to see my big white hairy ass in motion. They opened the car door, grabbed her tits and stuck their dicks down her throat." –Now that's real porno! If you like the word "quiver" shop at the big green "E". Anyway that group scene never happened. I don't want to insult my readers with fictional nonsense, so I will continue with what really happened one night. Honest. This is a no shitter.

Submarine crews were pretty tight. We spent most of our time together under the ocean with a lot of male bonding. The guys become as brothers to you- even the assholes. Everyone hangs up naked pictures by their rack of their wives which we all gaze at, rate, and borrow from time to time. Our Chief of the Boat (Skip) who makes up the duty schedule was the only black man on board. He loved to gamble. His duty section was stacked with poker players. When someone lost a bundle and stopped playing Skip would swap him out with someone who played. I was the luckiest by far, being the top money winner, however I would say Skip and Vic were overall better players. I avoided playing with just the 3 of us, as I lost my shirt before this way. I always insisted on 5 or 6 players to assure a profit.

When we were in port and off duty we would sometimes play cards at someone's house. Most of the guys were single so us married folk hosted the games-simply because we had a place to do so. It was a cold October day. We were in stand down after a long Unitas run to South America. Everyone just had his dick inspected by the boat pecker-checker, shot with penicillin and given a clean bill of health. We would never tell our wives what really went on -that is why we are called the "Silent Service." The card game was at my place.

I had a well-stocked liquor cabinet in those days. Terry got to show off her limited cooking skills by putting together some finger foods. Unfortunately those finger foods were chicken livers wrapped in bacon. I love bacon, but hate liver. In fact I hate liver so much, I gave it up for lent eleven years in a row. This food always brought a look of confusion to my face, as I ponder how much I should eat to be polite. Vic was the first to arrive. He was generally in good disposition when he got his way. He was on the short side, about 5' 5" tall from San Antonio, Texas. His mother was Mexican which gave him olive skin and nice facial features. Vic brought his own Wild Turkey (I couldn't afford to keep him in liquor) and began his normal harmless flirting with Terry.

Skip arrived next- the only black fellow in the group. He brought along a Navy blanket to be used as our "felt" tablecloth. He also brought two new decks of rider backs; broke the seal on one in front us and proceeded to shuffle. I counted out chips in anticipation of our other guests.

John arrived shortly after Skip. John worked with me in the lab. He had balding blonde hair and was working on his pouch. His wife, Sue recently had a baby and all the Navy wives hated her because she got "her figure back" in a couple of weeks. Sue was a class act. Her family had some of that Long Island money. She could cook (unlike my wife) and was the only women I knew who could still look classy breast feeding a kid in a room full of sailors. Too bad John left her at home. With four people we opted to play some spades with an old deck of cards while waiting for the other two players.

After the fourth hand Sarge and Reno had arrived. They were the chumps. Neither one had a poker face. Sarge thinks he can win every pot with a pair of aces. He never folds early. He likes to play a game we called "jacks, trips, progressive." Sarge was our token Southerner at the poker table. He was short, blonde and on the thin side compared to the rest of us "full figured" men. Reno was from out west. He was born and reared in Salt Lake City, Utah-several times. He was a short Hobbit like chap; hairy and he liked to party. Reno could always find a dumb way to say something clever. We knew he was smart, we just weren't sure what about.

The games went fairly much as expected. Skip, Vic and myself were accumulating chips, John held his own, while Reno and Sarge were feeding us. The drinks were coming with regularity. Vic was working furiously on his bottle of Wild Turkey. Reno was a Bicardi and coke man as was Skip. John preferred gin and tonic, and Sarge was taste testing from everything available. These were my scotch drinking days. Pinch on the rocks was my favorite. My wife, Terry was a scotch drinker also.

Terry was wearing a new pair of jeans to celebrate her recent weight loss and a green halter-top she made herself. Her breasts would peek slightly out at the sides, showing off just a touch of pale white flesh. Her nipples would tend to get hard against the material. Every now and then she would duck out of sight and rub the nips to make them go back down.

Skip would deal High-Chicago a lot. For some reason he always had a lock with the ace of spades in the hole. I would always suck along with a shitty hand with the hole king. It never failed. Vic and myself played a lot of 7 card high-low split with a kicker-roll your own. The more rules and twists the better we thought- making it tougher on the mediocre players. Sarge always had trouble with this one. Reno liked to play Low-Chicago. We started calling him the anti-Skip. Terry was busy playing the host, but as time progressed, she retired to the connecting room and turned on the tube. Actually the entire downstairs was one big room shaped like a blocked letter "C". The dining room table was visible from both the kitchen and living room area. Don Kershner's Rock Concert was playing. We officially hated that show. It had a bunch of "artists" come on and lip sync their songs to a pre-recorded video. The nerve to call it a rock concert. Videos suck. Live music was best. Videos would never catch on. Disco was killing Rock n' Roll. Both the Stones and Rod Stewart sold out. And here was sweet innocent Terry, sitting on the sofa, watching this shit. It was all her fault Rock would die a horrible death. We asked her to turn it off and put on some Steely Dan. She was nice enough not to mention my Donna Summer's tape.

At eleven PM Skip, who was ahead, announced that he would be leaving at midnight, that we had one hour to win our money back. True to his word, at midnight Skip turned into a pumpkin and John who was about even went with him. This left the four of us with Sarge and Reno near broke.

It would not have been so bad, except now, Sarge and Reno would alternately start sitting out a few hands to "change their luck." With three people playing, I began to slowly lose my money back to Vic. This was not a good sign. I tried to put the brakes on by playing conservative and making frequent calls to the bathroom to delay the game. I noticed Vic had also been using the bathroom a lot, but for a different purpose, as his jaws were grinding quite a bit.

By one o'clock I was in the red. Terry was cleaning up. You could still see plenty of exposed flesh from the sides of her breasts as she moved about. Vic seemed to be the only one besides me who was watching. Things were winding down, when we broke into a good game of 5-card draw. We had both bet our limits by the pre-established rules, but wanted to bet more. Vic had suggested a $500.00 side bet. I told him I did not have that kind of money. He then suggested my wife in lieu of the $500.00. Terry immediately objected.

I said, "Dear, before you say no, look at my hand." I had a full house, aces over eights A good hand by any standard, and being a poor sailor, we could of really used the money.

Terry hesitated. "Let me get this straight. If we win, you will give us $500. If we lose I will have sex with you."

Vic corrected her, "If you lose, you have sex with all of us."

Terry thought for awhile. Her nipples were getting hard pondering what might happen. Vic had his eyes glued to her chest. Terry looked down and saw her hard nipples and instinctively rubbed them. Vic went wild.

Terry using this to her advantage said, "make it a thousand." I love that girl.

Vic countered, " $700."

Terry bargained, "$800 and you can use any orifice you want."

Vic cracked up over her use of the word "orifice" but agreed to the deal. Reno and Sarge were hovering about the table, now wide-awake. They had mixed emotions about this bet. They generally liked to see Vic lose his ass. My joining the poker group gave them new hope. But now, pussy was at stake.

I slowly laid down my full house.

Vic had a mock look of dejection on his face. I had seen it before and expected the worse. Vic proclaimed, "I have two pair." He paused. "A black pair of sevens and a red pair of sevens."

Shit! I had lost. Terry went and sat on the sofa. She was visibly upset, looking as if she might renege on the deal.

Vic protested to me. "A deal is a deal."

Vic was real big into honoring bets and deals. I couldn't back out with witnesses, but what was I to do? "Vic what do you want me to do, hold her down while you guys fuck her?"

Vic was visibly upset. I leaned over to him and in a soft tone suggested he let loose of some of that white powder he had been snorting. I grabbed a Melmac heirloom plate featuring all-star favorite Dave Kingman. It was a great investment, a sure Hall of Famer. I turned it upside down to cut a few lines. Vic reluctantly pulled out his stash. He knew there was very little I could legally do to get Terry to spread her legs. At this juncture it was worth the gamble.

A half dozen lines were cut, as I motioned to Terry to come over to the table. She took a few deep breaths, gathered her composure and came over. It wasn't quite a death march; some of the reluctance was eroding away, as she knew her fate. I said to Terry in front of the gang, "Look dear, ten months from now I'll be getting out of the fuckin' Navy and you'll never see any of these guys again. And 7 on those months we won't be in port. You'll never have a chance like this again. Seize the moment. Enjoy yourself and honor our word." I used the phrase "our word" instead of "your word" to convince her we were in this together.

Actually I didn't care one way or another at this point. While it was important to honor a bet, I didn't want Terry hating me the rest of my life either for something I made her do. I said the words I was required to say in order to save face. My encouragement was a way of washing my hands of the situation.

I stood behind Terry as she bent over to do a few lines. She did mine line and Vic's line too. As Terry was coming up to a full standing position, her hands were busy with her nose and gums. I took the opportunity to untie her halter-top. The top fell away from her torso. Terry instinctively went to cover her breasts with her hands, only to find my hands were already there, smothering both her breasts.

Terry smiled. She was felling the effects of the coke. She looked at the guys and in a fake cockney accent blurted out, "Well boys would like to take a look at my titties?"

I was floored at this point. They were always "breasts" never "titties." Vic let out his deep voice short sinister ZZ Top laugh, "Ha Ha Ha."

Reno and Sarge just nodded in agreement. Reno added, "I wouldn't mind."

I spread my fingers open a small bit to reveal her nipples, while still holding on to her breast. I spun Terry around to face me, and with her ass against the table, gently pushed her back until she was lying on the kitchen table. The poker chips flew everywhere as she knocked a stack over with her hand. I grabbed her halter-top off her now naked torso and made a blindfold out of it. Terry couldn't see who was doing what to her, although from our voices, it wouldn't be hard to guess. She was getting into the spirit of the Gangbang of Halloween Present.

The guys all went for her tits. Vic was at the bottom of the table at this point, by her feet, I had moved to the opposite end by Terry's head. Reno and Sarge were both on the same side of the table, but soon Sarge got his own side. I held Terry's hands over her head (this really wasn't necessary, but it excited the fuck out of both of us) so the guys could get better access to her tits. Vic, out of position for titty feels, unsnapped Terry's pants. Everyone paused for a moment as they heard the snap pop open. The zipper came down. Vic grabbed both sides of her pants to slip them off. Terry assisted by lifting her ass. Vic was sure to get the panties too in one swift motion. I watched him stuff her panties into his pant's pocket as a keepsake-what a sentimental guy.

Sarge and Reno quickly ascended on Terry's exposed pussy with their mitts. They were rubbing her bush and exploring her cunt with their fingers. Vic couldn't get his share of feels.

"Excuse me" Vic barked out indignantly. " I made the bet! Move aside, I'm going to fuck her."

Vic undid his pants. I could feel Terry nervously twitch oh so slightly as she could hear the sound of Vic unzipping his trousers and dropping them to the floor.

Vic crouched over and gently caressed Terry's exposed thighs making his way toward the Vesica Piscis. With one finger he worked her lips slowly apart, roving his finger along the outside of her lips. With the other hand Vic patted the soft cottony blonde Venus Mound.

Vic lowered his head and licked her pussy. My wife quivered at the touch of his tongue next to her clit. Her breaths became shorter as Vic worked his tongue in a rapid motion, then a quick plunge into the sump, for the full taste of her love juices. He stood up and towered over the naked helpless Teresa. He grabbed her by the legs and slid her to the edge of the table so he could penetrate her from a standing position. We all moved accordingly down the table, marking the spot on her breasts on which we had our hands, as not to lose our place.

With his manhood unleashed Vic thrusted his mighty 4-inch mass of hot throbbing meat in my wife's wet awaiting love box. Terry's anxious pussy lips parted to meet the thrusts of his manliness. I could feel the warm tremors of her body as her pussy closed around his Texan shaft making as it makes its rhythmic machine pulsating motions.

My buddies roving hands were exploring my blindfolded wife's naked body, as I still held her hands prisoner, while Vic violated her pussy. At this point I let her hands loose, to feel some titty myself. As I got my first feel, Terry leaned up on the table on one elbow, peeked out from the bottom of the blindfold and said, " Vic, when are you going to put the other half in?"

My mouth fell open. We all started to laugh. Even Terry was laughing at her own remark. Reno released Terry's boobs while he held his side with laughter. Now the real problem with this kind of remark, is that it will stay with Vic his entire Naval career and then some. Everyone one on the boat will ask him, "when are you going to put the other half in?" Leaving the command will not help. We would be sure to correspond with his new shipmates.

Vic was visibly upset. "Com'on! It is not that funny!"

That only made matters worse. Things did quiet down after a bit to only an occasional snicker, followed by a "I was thinking about something else, honest Vic, I wasn't laughing at your dick." Terry replaced her blindfold, and the boys returned to business of feeling up my wife.

Reno turned to me a said, "Mind if I suck your wife's tit?" I was looking down at Terry's tits. She had one "innie" tit and one "outie". Reno had the broken "innie" on his side of the table.

I said, "Sure, try to fix that one, and Reno…try not to slobber all over it, there are more of us here."

With that both Reno and Sarge converged on her tits. After some minor head bumping, they managed to manipulate Terry's boobs so they could both suck. Not wanting Vic, to be the only embarrassed person, I opted to stick my cock in Terry's mouth. Terry was a good cocksucker when she put her mind to it, but it was not her preferred way to have sex. She would frequently complain that all I wanted was to her "suck me off." Not far from the truth, but she never complained about me going down on her.

She couldn't object in front of an audience. I used this opportunity to get a good blowjob. With her hands loosely held together over her head, I had complete control over her mouth, using slow in and out strokes while Vic plowed her with his "love muscle" and the rest of the boys sucked on her exposed breasts.

This did not go on long before Terry turned her head aside and spoke, "You guys are missing an orifice."

That was my cue to make a suggestion, "Who wants to fuck an ass?"

Reno lifted his head up from his dessert; "We're not at sea right now."

"Not my ass Reno, Terry's ass," I corrected.

"Oh, okay, I'll take that orifice, since that's all's that's left," Reno agreed making sport of Terry's nomenclature.

We all moved to the carpet. Vic lay down as Terry mounted "mini man." We had to remove her blindfold at this time, she needed some visual help to find his dick and stick it in. The humiliation Vic had intended for Terry was quickly focused on him. Reno came in from behind. Terry had a tight ass, so we applied some petroleum jelly, (boy butter as we called it in the Navy).

Terry was on all fours over Vic, Reno pumping from behind. We reapplied the blindfold- at Terry's request no less. Sarge and I both shoved our cocks in her face, with Vic's face precariously below Terry's mouth.

Vic laughed, "Ha, ha, ha. I hope you're a good swallower."

I answered for Terry as she had her mouth full. I gave an okay sign, "she's the best!" In reality Terry was not a good swallower. She hated the taste of cum and disliked feeling sticky inside. She called cum "Yuk". Being somewhat inexperienced I thought all women hated the taste and feel of cum. It was an epiphany when I found out different. I knew what was about to happen, with Terry's inability to swallow the load, but I did nothing to prevent it. It would be soon time for Vic to get to know his fellowman a little better.