Terry Takes On The Navy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching my wife getting doubled fucked while attempting to suck two cocks was a turn on for me- a little too much in fact. I overwhelmed her mouth with warm sticky bitter cum. She moved herself up and back a bit attempting not to dribble any. She failed and almost broke Reno in half in the process. Reno quickly pulled out her ass. He wasn't as straight and hard as before. A few white pearls appeared at Terry's mouth and a couple of drops landed on Vic's chest. I was hoping for a face shot, but this was just as good considering his reaction.

"Bitch… Damn it… Man! I thought you told me she could swallow" Vic said slightly perturbed.

"What can I say Vic, I was bluffing. Let me get you something for that." I went upstairs to grab a roll of toilet paper. I passed the open bedroom door and espied our camera sitting on top of chest through the open door. "A Kodak Moment" I thought.

I grabbed the camera and went downstairs. I quickly took a picture of Vic's chest with dub on it. I handed Vic the roll of paper and let him wipe it off. He got the bulk of it, but was undoubtedly still a little sticky. Terry didn't mind me taking naked pictures of her. She had bought me the camera and a locked strong box for just that reason. It was a compromise deal where I had to toss out my porno magazines (Playboys didn't count as porno, Terry liked to read them.) She never knew her photos had found their way to be posted by my bunk on the boat. The whole crew had seen her naked. Now they would get to see her sporting three cocks.

I took a photo of Terry with Sarge's cock in her mouth. I went to the side to get one of Reno fucking her in the ass. Reno turned his head and with a large mock smile waved at the camera. I went down on the floor to get a couple of tit shots. The guys had their mitts all over her boobs. I took what I called an "all hands" shot. I asked the guys to remove their hands, except for Reno who was reaching from behind. Her arranged his hands toward the fleshy outer potions of her tits. It looked like her was trying to find a radio station. I took some pussy shots too. - Some with Vic in her, some not.

The cost of this evening, you might ask?

Two packs of Bicycle playing cards: $2.00.

Two boxes of poker chip: $2.95.

One bottle of Wild Turkey $27.60.

One "borrowed" Navy blanket: free.

One Kodak Instamatic camera with film and flash: $89.00.

Watching your wife getting gang fucked by the Navy: Priceless.

I clicked off a few more photos of her blindfolded with Sarge's cock in her mouth and Vic in her pussy at times. For some small reason he kept slipping out of my wife's pussy and it was all her fault-of course. Reno had to masturbate himself to get hard again. Terry was not sticking a dick that was covered with jelly that had been in her ass into her mouth. Normally I couldn't get her to suck my cock until after I washed it. This was a rare treat indeed!

Reno copped a few feels on Terry's dangling bouncing titties and managed to work himself hard. Again we attempted the triple Lindy.

The eight flashes and ten photos on my Kodak Instamatic didn't last long and neither did Sarge. Terry had a warm wet mouth and could deep throat, she just couldn't swallow worth a fuck. Terry didn't disappoint me as Vic got spunk this time in the face. I was almost as pissed off as he was, as I was out of film and flash. I had missed the magic moment. Vic mumbled under his breath and reached for the toilet paper.

Reno picked up the pace and was ramming Terry's ass. I didn't think a cock could move that fast in and out of an ass without tearing something up. Vic was feeling Terry's nipples with his crusty fingers as Reno was kneading the fleshy orbs from the outside reach around.

Terry spoke up, "Com'on big boy fuck that ass!" We were a bit surprised at her words of choice.

"Yes Reno" I added, " Penetrate that orifice!" I thought it was funny but no one laughed.

Terry continued her words of encouragement, "Fuck me, com'on fuck me."

Reno gave a few harsh grunts, rolled his eyes in the back of his head, and deposited his load in Terry's ass. He pulled out. This allowed Terry to move herself in a more vertical position where Vic wouldn't slip out as much. Vic started to thrust harder. Terry bounced up and down. This helped the flow of whatever cum that was deposited in Terry's ass unto Vic's legs. Vic was cumming about the same time the warm dripping ooze plopped on his legs. This sensation interrupted his orgasm, which was mostly pre-cum at this point.

Terry removed herself from Vic who was crying foul and wanted Terry to finish the job by sucking him off. Terry looked to me for guidance.

"The bet was we all would fuck my wife and we did. There was no stipulation as to the quality of orgasm. As far as I am concerned, the terms of the bet are satisfied." Sarge and Reno agreed with me, leaving Vic to go beat his needle dick off somewhere else.

It was late. This was prime DUI time in the streets. The guys bunked out on the floor that night. Vic spent a lot of time in the bathroom. It was quiet time. I was lying in bed almost asleep when I heard Terry whisper.

"Michael, are you asleep?"

"Yes dear, I am asleep," I replied.

"Michael" Terry continued ignoring the fact I said I was asleep, "Do you think I am cheesy? Do you still love me?"

"Great" I thought. "Three other guys fuck my wife and I am stuck cuddling her afterwards. Cheesy? Where did she come up with cheesy? How about slut or whore, but cheesy?"

"No dear, you're not cheesy. I still love you as much as the day I married you. I can think of no one else who I would rather be the Mother to my children." I hesitated for a moment. Maybe I laid the reassurances on too thick. I held my breath for a response.

"I love you" Terry whispered softly back in my ear. Her breasts were touching my back. That was enough for me.

"Terry, do you love little Mikey too?"

"Why of course" she whispered again. I could feel a nipple getting hard against my back.

"Then why don't you give little Mikey a kiss until he kisses you back?" Okay, I was requesting another blowjob.

Terry removed the covers, as I rolled over on my back. She wrapped her lips around my shaft and slowly worked it and out of her mouth until I was rigid. I reached around for her tit (I got the broke one) and massaged it until it the nipple stuck out like the other one. She reached for my balls and fondled them, then licked them followed by a sucking of my balls. She paused for a moment and spit a hair out, then went back to the shaft, rubbing her pursed lips on the bottom side of it. I was ready to pop.

I wanted this moment to last a little longer. Terry doesn't normally consent to giving me blowjobs without bitching. I decided to use a Woody Allen technique and concentrate on baseball players. The 1962 Giants: outfield had Willie Mays and at least one Alou brother-Matty perhaps. Jim Ray Hart was at third. No he came later. Damn it! Who's on third? No who's on first-Willie McCovery. Too many Willies on this team. Tom Haller was the catcher or was it Ed Bailey? Chuck Hiller played second base. Damn this was tough. Okay, Mays in centerfield.

"Honey" Terry inquired interrupting my blowjob, "What are you thinking about?"

"Willie Mays dear." I replied honestly.

"No seriously, what are you thinking about?" she insisted.

"I am thinking about what a good sport you are, and how lucky I am to have you and also how good my cock feels in your mouth." I thought this would help her get back on track.

"You could have just said that in the first place." She gave a few sucks and continued. " I'm your wife, its okay to open up to me."

"Yes dear, I love you." I went from feeling her breast to stroking her hair, applying slight pressure to her head in the direction of my cock. Beer, pizza, football, and blowjobs-that's what life is really about. Women fit into only one out of four, unless they deliver beer and pizza.

Terry continued to suck hard going all the way to the base of my cock and back again, occasionally removing a stray hair. She grasped the base of my cock with her hand and jerked me off into her mouth- sucking on the head of my dick. My hand had returned to her breasts- again the one that required repair.

I came in her mouth. This time she swallowed like a pro. Her one tit never did fix itself. Our relationship was now established where I wanted it- blowjobs on demand without any bitching. All was right with the world.

The next morning we got up about "noonish." I said to Terry, "That $800.00 would have made a nice down payment on a Beta-max unit. Too bad we can't get that bet back again.

Terry half jokingly remarked, "Why don't you just charge them next time for having sex with me instead of making a stupid bet?"

"Are you serious? You would do this?" I asked as if she was serious with her remark.

"Well, -not all the time. Only this once, when you are here. You seem to want that Beta-max pretty bad and it is an easy way to get one. Otherwise we may never get one. The price is sure to go up with demand"

"All right" The wheels were turning now. "Let's shower, go downstairs and you can start breakfast. Wear your blue see through baby doll outfit. That will get the guys horny again. But don't let them do anything until they pay-especially Vic."

We went downstairs together after our shower. The guys looked like they were getting ready to leave. Terry stopped and looked at the guys and lovingly queried, "Staying for breakfast?" Her shapely legs were fully exposed. Dark nipples could easily be seen through the sheer fabric as we as a mound of pubic hair still damp from the shower. When she turned around, the crack of her ass has plainly visible. The outfit was cut short so her midriff was exposed. From the floor the guys would be able to see the bottom of some naked tit flesh. They all agreed to stay needless to say.

Terry donned a chef's apron to cook bacon. As she was at the stove I came up behind her in plain sight of the guys and pushed my crotch against her ass. Terry responded by rubbing her ass against me. I reached inside the chef's apron to play with Terry's titties. I kissed on the neck and stuck my tongue in her ear. (She liked a wet tongue in the ear- okay. Later I found out the hard way, most women don't.) Terry responded by purring. I slipped my hand down to feel her pussy through the fabric. I fingered her just a bit.

Terry said, "If you want breakfast-you'd better stop now."

I went back to the kitchen table. Vic went over and decided to test the waters by placing his hand on Terry's ass. Terry rebuffed him. "You had your chance last night."

I mixed Bloody Marys for everyone. Terry finished up breakfast and served us food. She removed her apron and sat down next to me. There was still a little material indented in her pussy where I had been fingering her. This showed off her pussy lips. During the meal, I would occasionally reach over and squeeze a hand full of tit in front of Vic. Sometimes I would lift up the outfit a bit and feel, exposing some naked tit to the guys.

Vic was getting worked up, "I gotta touch those titties, what would it take to suck on those tits?"

Without hesitation I said "$50.00 bucks for five minutes."

"Ha ha ha" Vic laughed. " I see your game. I'll give you twenty dollars"

"Vic" I said sternly. "There is no bargaining here. I establish the prices."

Vic was still perturbed. "I could get a lot better deal on Bank Street!"

"Vic" I was cold now. "I don't like my wife being compared to a Bank Street hooker." If you want one of them, then go there. What other guy's wife would do this for you?"

Reno chimed in, "Ahhh- Mindy would."

"Okay other than Mindy." I had forgotten about Mark's wife-the little whore from Pascagoula, Mississippi. She was really proud of her lack of education, although she was a bit psychic and would read cards. She told me last month my wife would be leaving me with in a year after she laid out a queen of clubs. What a laugh. Mindy was scrawny with no tits anyway. (Disclaimer: This couple had nothing to do with the popular TV program by a similar name.)

Vic agreed to my demand. Reno chimed in again, "Hey Vic what about us guys? Could we borrow back some of our money?"

Vic squirmed a bit. He didn't want to do it, but his code of honor compelled him.

"Tell you what I'm going to do" I interrupted using a barker's voice. "I'll let the three of you have 5 minutes each with my wife's tits for $100.00- To squeeze, fondle or suck as you heart's contend."

The guys agreed to that, however Vic made the guys owe him $40.00 each for this. This way he was only out twenty bucks of his own. Vic forked over a C note. Terry left her skimpy top on, as Vic had easy access from underneath. I set the kitchen timer. The guys watched as he rubbed and squeezed her tits, followed by some tongue flicking on the nipples which were now at attention, even the broken one. Terry was feigning enjoyment. Every now and then she would stop and wink at me and go back to moaning.

Vic was really enjoying Terry's tits as evidence by his reaching down and rubbing himself him time to time.

"Ding!" Time was up.

Reno and Sarge had a coin toss for who would lick my wife's titties next. Reno announced, "Heads I win, tails you lose." Sarge agreed as the coin was flipped.

"Heads, I win!" Reno shouted.

Sarge mumbled something about how he never wins those stupid coin tosses.

Reno began to repeat Vic's repertoire. The timer was going. He stopped for a moment and asked, "Could Terry sit on my lap while I felt her titties."

"I don't see why not for an extra twenty as long as you only touch the tits and exposed flesh."

"Vic, I owe sixty!" Reno shouted. I paused the timer to collect twenty from Vic. Sarge wanted the extra twenty-dollar treatment too, so it ended up $40.00 in all.

Reno sat on the sofa, while Terry sat on his lap and rubbed his crotch back and forth with her ass. Reno was reaching around feeling her titties and roving his hands along her legs and thighs.

Vic wanted some of the lap dance action and wanted me to work out a special price for his buddy, pal, and shipmate. I told him I would discuss it with the boss after Sarge took his turn.

After the bell rung, Terry quickly got off Reno. There was a slight wet pre-cum wet mark in his pants. He asked if we were going to be doing this all day.

I responded, "For a while anyway, do you need to go?"

He wanted to go to the bank and try his luck at the ATM machine to get some cash. I hated those things. They only worked half the time; you never see who you were giving your money to; and your card only worked at your own bank. These things would never catch on with the public who demands personal service, not a fuckin' machine.

"We'll still be here operating." I assured.

Sarge wanted Terry to face him on his lap. This way Terry would be rubbing his dick more with her pussy than ass and he gets to suck her tits at the same time. Sarge moved from sucking one tit to the next. He put her nipples together and licked and sucked both at the same time. Vic was going crazy. He wanted some of that action. Sarge backed his face out of my wife's tits, still holding on and stared down at Terry's pussy, which was visible through the material. Terry saw him staring and with one hand pulled the elastic band forward so he could get a good look. Sarge began to move a hand toward her crotch when the doorbell rang along with the timer.

We looked at each other. "Tom back so soon? He must have forgotten something" we all thought.

I flung the door open and there stood Skip. He came back for his blanket. Terry quickly ducked into the kitchen and donned the chef's apron.

Skip looked a bit puzzled. There were poker chips on the floor. We always carefully count out poker chips at the end and place them back in the box. He went over to the table for his blanket. From that angle he could see Terry in the kitchen. She was facing him leaning awkwardly against the stove as if hiding something. Skip asked how things went last night after he left.

I replied in a casual manner, "Oh let's see. Vic and I made a side bet. I lost an aces over full boat to four of kind, so we all had group sex."

Skip sent out a feeler, "I'm all for that, how do I get a piece of the action."

"You know Skip," I stated softly. "You can always buy your way into some action."

He was interested. We went into the corner by the door and I had brought him up to date. I told him that the terms of the bet had been fulfilled, but now since the dam had been broken, so to speak, I was capitalizing on the current situation.

Skip wanted a forward facing lap dance too. Vic would have to wait. I told Skip fifty dollars for five minutes, but a hundred would get him 15 minutes.

It wasn't his money; it was his poker winnings. Anyway that's how he saw it. Skip sat down as Terry removed her apron and assumed the position squatting over his bulging crotch. Skip's dark hands quickly found their way over Terry's milky white breasts. He was a gentleman as he licked each one. Terry on her knees, straddling Skip was slowly moving back and forth over his cock, just aching to rip out of his jeans. I took this opportunity to leave the house for a moment and run down to the Jamesway store. Terry knew the ground rules. No sex until I got back.

At Jamesway I picked up several rolls of Instamatic film and flash. I made my way to the Halloween section. I wanted to buy a simple black mask. They didn't have one. I ended up buying a kid's Zorro costume just to get a fuckin' black mask. At the checkout counter the woman says to me, "Oh you're going to take pictures of your child dressed up for Halloween-how nice. Let me know how they turn out."

I pointed my finger at her and smiled. "You bet", I said.

I rushed back to the apartment. I just knew Terry would be fucking Vic by now.

Reno had returned. Terry was busy giving Vic the 15-minute, hundred-dollar lap dance. Vic was laughing and having a good time, like a kid in a candy store. Reno had squared things with Vic. Sarge got his checkbook out of his truck and asked if I would accept his check. The code of honor said I had to, but I stipulated there would be no tab, he would write them as we go.

Terry asked, "is it 15 minutes yet?" The dingbat forgot to set the timer. Her and Vic were arguing over time and neither one own a watch.

Skip stopped the bickering by stating "5 minutes left." We set the timer.

I explained my idea. I would take photos of them with my wife, in any pose or sexual position for $10.00 a photo or 3 for $20.00. While they could but their cock in her, she would not be fucking them, it would just be for posing purposes. Terry would wear the mask to hide her identity as in the old porno films.

Being a married man Skip bowed out of the photos, but wanted to do the posing without them and wanted to know how much?

I was afraid the guys would all jump on some lower price so I upped the amount. "Fifteen dollars for one pose, thirty dollars for three. Remember-there is no negative, you can always toss the photo out."

Skip admired my shrewdness. He smiled and agreed to a few shots.

Vic wanted a picture of Terry sucking his cock for 10 minutes. I then explained to him still photos only. I thought wouldn't it be great if one day Sony could make a motion picture camera for their Beta-max.

Vic agreed to my terms and plopped down a twenty. The first photo was a money shot of Terry naked. Terry put her mask and removed her garments. The guys watched intently. This would be the first time they saw her naked while sober, although the Bloody Marys kept flowing at a regular pace. I positioned Terry with her ass sitting on the back of our large green felt sofa. She bent forward slightly so I could get closer with all of her in the total picture. I gazed through the camera at the shot. I pulled the camera back and said "This won't do."