Terry Takes On The Navy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I darted over to Terry and gave her pussy a few licks to loosen it up a bit and spread her pussy lips a little so some pink would show.

Vic gave a "Ha, ha, ha" in approval.

Photo one was done. Vic's second photo was to be with his cock in my wife's mouth. Vic dropped his pants. Terry got on her knees if front of him. She licked his cock a little to make it rigid and stuck it in her mouth. I had her turn her body slightly to face the camera and clicked the second photo.

When that photo developed I looked at it and said, "Vic, your cock doesn't even make a dent in my wife's cheek, are you sure you don't want another one like this. Maybe we can be get Terry to stick her tongue to the side of her cheek to make you look big."

The guys were snickering at my remark, but no real laughter. Vic thought if was a good idea, but also wanted a shot of him with his dick in my wife's pussy. He laid out another twenty.

Terry once again assumed her cock sucking position. She stuck just the tip of Vic's meat in her mouth, making him look larger than life. Her tongue strained the side of her cheek. This was an epic photo Vic would show his friends for years to come. I smell Pulitzer!

Vic had three more poses to do. His next one would be eating out my wife's pussy. Terry went back to the sofa and spread her legs for the eyes of my shipmates. Vic knelt on the sofa between her legs and extended his tongue out. He was licking her pussy as I snapped the photo. Apparently there was going to some motion I couldn't control.

Vic then went back to his position on the floor as the night previous with Terry mounting him. He wanted two photos this way. One taken back far enough so the both would be in the picture, and a second one that would include just my wife getting fucked. Vic did a little slow pumping action, but I was quick enough to get both photos before her got his rocks off.

Reno wanted a cock-sucking pose too. But wanted a different kind of pose. They would both be lying on the floor. Terry would be lying across Reno's leg, with her tits visible and pressing into his leg and her legs spread open. I told Reno, I couldn't get his face and my wife's spread pussy both in the same photo.

Reno replied, "Fuck my face."

"No, fuck my wife's face." I peeled off photo one.

Reno really liked the "feel" of that photo and orders a second one like the first. My wife put Reno's dick back in her mouth gave a little suck as a snapped off another still.

Being the sentimental type, Reno's third photo would be a replay from the previous night with him fucking her ass and waving to the camera. Reno applied the grease to his cock as Terry got on all fours. Reno slowly worked his cock in her ass. He turned and waved to the camera. Click. It was Sarge's turn.

Sarge like the spread eagle money shot Vic did, but wanted a close up of just the pussy. My wife once again took to the back of the sofa, and spread her lips to show off her wares to the guys. Click. The flash fucked up. Hold that position dear, while I change out flashes. Hell- I was out of film too. I went to my Jamesway bag and got a new flash and reloaded the film. Meanwhile the guys were all huddling in front of Terry's pussy, talking about the Steeler's football team, pretending their eyes weren't glued on her open gash.

I returned and snapped the photo.

Sarge wanted a close up picture of himself eating my wife out too. She was already in position. Sarge got on the sofa and buried his face in her cunt. I wasn't much of a photo. Terry's legs, a little pubic hair, and Sarge's big head. But hey, the customer is always right.

Sarge was just a little more sentimental than Reno. For his last photo he wanted a reenactment of the previous group scene. I asked the guys if it was all right with them. They readily agreed. I gave Skip the camera. Vic laid down first. Terry mounted him. Reno stuck his cock in her ass. Sarge and myself stuck our cocks in Terry's face. Terry stuck both cocks in her mouth at once. Skip clicked off the final shot.

Skip wanted to do some poses, but suggested I say the word "click" instead of taking the photos. It's his money. Skip wanted to lick my wife's pussy for the first shot. Terry spread her legs for the polite black man and I held up the camera as her licked her pussy. I said "click" and Skip stopped licking and thanked Terry.

He wanted a dick suck "photo" and a "fucking" photo too. Skip undid his pants. He barely had 10 inches of cock. Terry glared at me with a look of panic on her face. I don't know if it was the size or color, but she was slow getting it into her mouth. I gave Skip a little extra time with his cock in the wife's mouth as I pretended to position Terry for the pose. I paused for a bit. Skip placed a hand on her tit. I said, "click." Photo two complete.

Skip's fucking photo would be different from the other guys. He was going to be on top. He wasn't so worried about the quality of the "photo" as he was getting his dick wet in my wife's twat. Terry went down on the floor and spread her legs wide open and held her feet apart. Skip mounted her. With his big black ass in the air and hand and lips on her tits, I could see Terry looking at me with wide eyes, as if requesting my expedience in this matter. "Click."

Skip again thanked my wife for letting him stick his dick in her.

The guys were horny and wanted to do some serious fucking. They wanted some prices-now! I came up with some numbers. Okay $200.00 to fuck my wife, but we all get to watch. You can use any orifice you chose. Group fucking I'll knock down to $150.00 per person and I participate. If you want a private fuck in the bedroom, that will be an extra $100.00.

Vic wanted to fuck my wife privately. Reno and Sarge went econo-class. Skip would let us watch, but wanted to fuck her by himself.

They cut cards to determine the order.

Vic cut a lady. Sarge cut for the group and got a trey. Skip figured on somewhere in between, but got a deuce somehow. He looked at his low card a bit startled and announced; "we said low card first didn't we?"

Vic laughed and said "No."

Vic went off with my wife to our bedroom.

He didn't last too long. The door had opened and I could hear Terry cleaning herself off in the bathroom. I later asked Terry for the details. She said, "He talked real big. He wanted to fuck and suck and go around the world. He played with my breasts and pussy a little bit, went down on me some, but I swear he doesn't know his alphabet. When he stuck his cock in my mouth, it only took a few sucks to get him off. I dribbled his cum out the side of my mouth and painted it around my lips for him. I didn't swallow him. He begged me to let him get hard and fuck him again. I told him no and got up and left."

Vic came downstairs, gathered his belongings and quietly left after asking if I had planned on doing this every week. I told him I didn't think so but would have to discuss it with the boss.

Terry returned downstairs. She had but a sweatshirt on, but nothing else. Her ass checks hung out the back and you could make out some pussy hair in front. You got a real good view of her pussy from the floor, which is where the guys were sitting again. Terry needed to get something to drink before the next round. We got a really cute view of her ass as she reached into the cupboard for a glass. She poured a glass of Fresca and sat down at the kitchen table facing us. Sitting on the floor we could all view her beaver. She drank her Fresca slowly and was talking about the weather of something. We just stared at her pussy until she crossed her legs.

I looked at Terry and asked, "You don't have to sit with your legs crossed do ya?"

"Oh all right" she responded and uncrossed and parted her legs for us. I got up and moved the chair on the opposite side of the table, which was partially blocking our view. Skip was sitting on the sofa, but could still get an eyeful where he was situated.

I reached over and turned on our stereo. These guys were spending thousands putting together stereo systems from overseas. For $100.00 I had a Woolco system that could play records, cassettes, 8-tracks, and had a radio with two fine lightweight speakers. The guys liked heavy speakers, which makes moving difficult. The local dweeb station came on. They were playing "The Hustle".

Terry liked to dance. I am guilty of not taking her out to dance very often. Forgive me, I am a male. When the music blared out over my high-tech speakers, she started to dance for us in the middle of the room doing the Hustle.

The sharp movement of her legs gave us a good view of her pussy and ass. She moved over to where we were sitting and pulled her sweatshirt out at the bottom. She wanted us to see her pussy. Her sweatshirt came over my head as Terry stuck her pussy in my face. She allowed me a few licks, before she moved on to the other guys.

It was an odd sight to watch your friend's head disappear under your wife's sweatshirt knowing he was licking her pussy. Reno placed his hands on her ass and pulled her into his face.

Terry moved over to Skip on the sofa and lifted one leg up so he could get a good look and feel. Skip put his drink down long enough to reach out and caresses her pussy. As his large black hand touched her pussy, Terry jumped back. His hand was cold and wet from the drink. Skip immediately apologized. Terry said, "That's all right. I just wasn't ready for it."

Terry returned to Skip on the sofa and lifted her leg a second time. Skip used his non-drinking hand to feel my wife's pussy. He first patted her hairs down, and then he moved his rough fingers the opposite direction to rub her clit. Terry gave a low purr every time he touched her clit.

My wife moved back to me. I removed my pants and had her mount me. Her warm tight pussy felt good around my cock. I reached up under her sweatshirt and played with her breasts. She complained I was going to stretch the material that way. Women- can't live with, can't shoot them.

Sarge and Reno came to my rescue and helped Terry off with the garment in dispute. She reached for both their crotches and felt their dicks bulging through the denim. Reno and Sarge dropped their pants in unison and Terry worked on getting their dicks wet.

Terry didn't move her hips and it was a good thing. I believe that if she had sneezed I would have shot my load. I lay there with my dick hard in her pussy, sharing feels with her titties, watching her suck off my buddies. She got Reno's cock hard, then went on to Sarge. Once she had them both hard she stuck the two of them in her mouth.

The guys didn't pay $150.00 each for just a blowjob, both wanted a piece of my wife's pussy. I offered to swap position. Reno wanted to fuck Terry doggy style. Terry got on all fours and Reno penetrated her pussy from behind. I think Skip was taking notes. Without any prompting, Terry barked like a dog. We loved it.

Sarge stood back for a moment waiting his turn, while I was daring enough to stick my dick in the barking dog's mouth. Sarge went down on the floor to play with her inviting dangling boobs. With my dick in Terry's mouth, she grabbed my balls and slipped a finger in my ass. I blew my load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I wish Vic had stayed to witness this.

Reno turned Terry around to a missionary position and fucked my wife from his knees. Sarge got over her face and stuck his dick down my wife's throat. His knees were such as to pin her shoulders, offering little arm movement. He was force fucking her face. Vic would have liked to have seen that too. Reno carefully would feel one of Terry's breasts as not to touch Sarge's white ass. Now mind you, Sarge had a nice, hairless, popcorn butt-cute enough to rate the title "sea pussy." However for some reason another guy on the boat had that nickname.

Reno grabbed my wife's ass and ramrodded his cock to orgasm. Sarge soon followed suit. Terry had a slight gag as his sperm hit the back of her throat. But she was able to capture it all.

Terry excused herself to go clean off before fucking Skip. The guys wanted to watch her. I agreed and didn't charge them anything for it. Terry was no prude in the bathroom. She didn't mind me being in the bathroom when she was on the toilet. She would complain about my "aim", as cleaning the toilet was exclusively her job. I told her, "If you think it is so easy, you aim the it then." Terry liked to hold my dick while I took a piss. For some reason the bitch never missed the bowl.

The guys marched upstairs behind Terry. Her naked ass wiggling up the stairs was a sight to behold. Skip remained behind. She sat on the toilet and peed looking at the guys with an awkward smile. Upon completion stood up and then lifted her leg until her foot rested on the bathroom sink. She took a warm washcloth and removed the rest of Reno's cum.

The teeth brushing episode was classic. As she was brushing her teeth bent over the sink, her tits were shaking back and forth. The guys loved to watch them jiggle. Afterwards she said she still felt sticky and was going to take a quick bath. The guys offered to help. I told them $20.00 each to bathe my wife. They agreed to my generous offer.

Terry filled the tub up with water and put some smell good lilac stuff in with it. Reno didn't use a wash cloth, instead he soaped up his hands and massaged her tits. He lifted up each arm and got underneath, then did the lengths of her arms. Applying more soap, he got Terry's belly and then the pussy. Her parted her pussy lips and stuck a finger inside.

Reno was getting another boner. I told him Terry could give him a hand job for an additional $30.00. Reno kneeled on the tub with his ass on the toilet seat for support. (Navy housing style has the toilet very close to the tub.) Terry soaped up his cock and rubbed his balls and shaft. Every now and then she would give a little suck on the head to help him along. Reno played with my wife's titties while she was jerking him off.

Reno was getting close to cumming. Terry used her tongue and flickered the underside of his cock while jerking him off. Reno came over her face. It wasn't much of a load, but it was fun to watch. Terry washed her face, she doubted if Sarge was going to clean it off on his turn.

Sarge moved up too the plate and stampeded straight to the clitoris. He finger fucked my wife in the tub. He did rub her tits with his free hand, but neglected the soap. Terry took her soapy hands, reached outside the tub and stroked Sarge's penis. Sarge put some more fingers in Terry's pussy and it looked like her slipped one into her ass. He was enjoying giving her the "bowling ball" treatment. He didn't seem to mind Terry not giving his dick a lick or two while masturbating him.

Sarge came on my bathroom floor. He wiped it up with toilet paper. There was now a small spot on the floor that was noticeably cleaner than the rest. I cleared my throat and pretended to hold a microphone, "Ladies, having trouble getting your bathroom floor clean? Now there's Sarge's floor and tile cleaner. Just squeeze the tube. A little dab will do ya."

I told Sarge he couldn't leave today until he did the rest of the bathroom floor (about 10,00 more loads I would estimate).

Sarge replied, "If your wife's going to squeeze the tube for free, I'll do it!"

Terry got out of the tub and the guys took turns drying her off. Her tits, ass and pussy were about rubbed off. She did the rest herself.

The guys and myself got dressed. Terry slipped on a tee shirt. Like the sweatshirt, her ass and pussy were barely visible below the hem. It was Fresca time again.

Skip was on the sofa in a pair of boxer briefs waiting his turn to fuck my wife. His money would make it Beta-max time. I could tape Tom Snyder instead of staying up late. My wife fucking all these guys would be well worth it. Terry sat at the table facing Skip. This time he was leaning against the sofa arm staring at her freshly washed snatch. The guys took less notice of her pussy this time and were more intent on fixing themselves a drink and recapping the day's events.

Terry completed her drink, walked over to Skip, and pulled his shaft out from his briefs. She gave his black cock slow deliberate licks to make it hard. Once fully erect, my wife climbed on top. Skip still had his briefs on. She had a little trouble jamming the whole thing in, in fact I still think he had an inch or two to spare, but once started, his cock would glide in and out. Skip complemented her on her tight pussy.

Terry replied, "That's because I don't fuck horses."

"Trying to make us guys feel small?" I said jokingly.

Terry had herself in a corner. She just gave us a smile and gave us a sweet innocent "no."

Skip's hands were working on her breasts. Terry's tee shirt was rolled up to expose her naked breasts.

I remarked, "Terry, looks like you need to work on your tan," noting the contrast between her lily-white breast flesh and Skip's dark hands.

"You know Skip" I paused for a moment thinking if I should continue. "My wife can deep throat."

Everyone's eyes lit up. Especially Terry's whose eyes could be described more as shock than surprise. I didn't think that is what she had in mind to make Skip cum. However, the majority wanted to see it.

I instructed Skip to spread his blanket out on the table. Terry hopped on the blanket and lay on her back with her throat at the table's edge, so her head hung down below the top of the table. Skip towered over her and from a standing position, put his cock down Terry's throat. She gobbled him down like a sword swallower. You could hear her jaws "pop" was she opened her mouth up wide. Skip liked this position because now he had complete reign over my wife's body. He ran his large hands over tits and then down to her pussy. Terry spread her legs apart, so Skip could finger her pussy.

The guys wanted to join in, but I told them this was Skip's dollar. Skip thanked me and continued feeling up my wife with his crotch buried in her face. Skip grabbed hold of her tits and bit his lower lip as he shot his load down Terry's throat. Terry didn't react too well. Skip got off, but Terry had to lean to her side to catch her breath. It was as she was choking on his cum.

"Com'on sweetheart, swallow like a man," I said giving her mock words of encouragement.

Terry laughed and choked at the same time. After a little Fresca everything was fine. The guys all shook my hand. They patted me on the back and Terry on the ass as they filed out. What a great host and hostess we were.

Things quieted down that evening. Terry needed to talk about something called "the relationship" and wanted to know if I wanted to practice an open marriage and where this thing was taking us as soul mates etc. etc.

Now from my point of view, she did me a favor by fucking a bunch of guys so I could tape Tom Snyder. He was having the Wilson sisters from Heart on this week. They never had something remotely intelligent to say, but looked great. (This was before they discovered jelly donuts.) I attempted to make her feel more important the Beta-max.

Then the phone rang. Saved by the bell. Skip was at the other end. He told he foolishly let his wife wash the blanket. She had discovered smelly dried cum and pussy juice stains. He told her that Terry and myself were swingers and had "a party" after he had left. She doesn't know anything about this afternoon and we needed to keep it that way.

"No problem, Skip. Anything else you need?" I said agreeably.

"Yes as a matter of fact I do. My wife wants to swing with you guys-the four of us."

There was a pregnant pause of silence on the line at that point.

"Let me talk it over with the boss" I said, not knowing what else to say, "and I'll get back to ya."