Terry's Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Terry's wife comes home.
1.9k words
4.31
150.6k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repentance

Soaking in the shower with my head hung low, I was gripped with sudden fear. Jumping out of the cubicle, I raced into the bedroom, water dripping from my used body. The clock confirmed my concerns, there was not long till my wife got home. It really was our anniversary, and she wanted to have a special meal, especially as she had turned down her boss for it.

I rushed quickly about the house, throwing on some underwear and the apron I had discarded earlier. Fortunately a lot of the work had already been done, but the meal was a long way off. I lost himself in frantic preparations, plagued by guilt for the day's actions.

Jo Returns

Terror swept through my body as I heard Jo enter. I did not turn round, did not leave the kitchen. As she entered, heels clicking primly, I hung my head, aware of her gaze - incredulous - on my bare back.

"Why doesn't this surprise me," it was not a question. Scorn flooded her words.

"I'm sorry, Jo," I almost whispered, my body sagging even further.

"Ha!" she threw at me, "I gave up a meal with Douglas for this!"

Turning, I looked up at her eyes imploringly, "Please, Jo? I can have everything ready in a little while?"

She sneered at me, disgusted, "You get weaker by the minute; you've even got a frilly apron on like a woman!"

My eyes dropped again, and I turned back to the sink where I had been washing the pots. She plucked a pair of dirty panties from the washing basket beside her with her slender fingers, and threw them at me, "If you're going to act like a snivelling little housewife, then you might as well dress like one!"

I felt them hit my leg and slide down to the floor. I looked down at the panties, remembering the plumber, and shivered.

"Put them on!" Jo grabbed my hair and yanked my head down towards them, she seemed strangely stronger them me, "Do it now!"

I saw no way out, my guilt stole any stubbornness. I obeyed her, pulling my underwear down fast and replacing it swiftly with her dirty panties. I felt a twinge in my tiny cock, it made me blush with shame. I stood looking down, waiting to hear her disgust.

"Hi Doug," said Jo. I span round to see that she was on the phone, completely ignoring me. She flicked her long blonde hair and fished a cigarette from a pack in her bag. She took a quick drag on it, "Looks like I can make it tonight after all... That's right, let down again..."

I did not know what to do, so just turned back to the dishes. After a few more insults regarding me, she completed the call, and stared at me with menace, "Put these on too," she threw one of her very large bras at me and left the room.

Dressed as she had demanded, I felt a warmth spreading from my crotch, deepening my shame.

After a while she came back in, dressed to kill. She laughed at my slim frame and empty bra. Her blue eyes looked down at mine, even without the high heels she was wearing, she was taller than me.

"You look like such a faggot. Pad that bra out. I want you sitting at the bottom of the stairs when I come in, and the house spotless. Clear?"

"Yes, Jo."

"My cab is here, I will see you later," she turned and swept out of the room.

Waiting

My tiny dick was rigid as I rushed about the house. It ashamed me. The hot dampness began to rub slightly.

I was soon sitting on the stairs. Silently, barely looking towards it, my right hand slipped into the sexy panties I wore. My panties. My fingers grew sticky and wet as I leaned back and spread my legs. My eyes closed as my index finger circled my sore hole, spreading the wetness. My thoughts were of being used by the plumber, as my mid digit sunk into my willing ass.

Awakened

The sound of a car pulling away woke me. I pulled my finger out of my ass and sucked it clean quickly, squinting at the new taste. It was two in the morning. The door opened and in swayed Jo, giggling and tipsy with drink.

She looked at me and paused, her eyes glazed over with a look of lust, "Good boy, you can get some things right. I thought you were going to be tucked up in bed."

I looked up at her with a sorrowful expression, longing to be forgiven, "The house is clean too, Jo. I'm really sorry about tonight."

She moved over to me, smiling, put her knee between my legs and held my head with one hand, "Mmm... My good little housewife..." she licked my lips, "I am so horny. Douglas was flirting with me all night, he is awful..."

I stiffened at the mention of Douglas - I knew only too well that she found him very attractive - But still responded to her advances, hoping to take her mind off him. Her movements became frantic with desire. Hands all over my body. She was turning me on, driving me crazy.

"Oh god, I have been going mad tonight..." she breathed, "He had his hand on my leg on the car journey home, sliding it up slowly. But don't worry, I didn't let him get any of the good stuff, I've saved that for you."

She climbed up me, positioning her crotch over my face, then pulled her long, figure hugging dress up her shapely legs. My head forced back onto the stairs, I saw clearly how horny she was; her red thong was sodden. My little erection returned and I lunged forward, sucking her big pussy through the material.

"Oh yes!" she growled, "Suck it into your mouth, chew those pussy lips!"

Jo pushed down on me, grinding her groin into my face. Her passion built quickly, she had not been joking when she said how horny she was. I wondered how much had really happened between her and Douglas. All I could smell was her, the musky odour, some fresh, some certainly stale.

She came amid screams of pleasure, flooding my face with her cum, soaking me through the flimsy wet material. She got off me, and grabbed my reddened face, "I want you inside me right now!" She pulled her thong to the side as I did the same to reveal my hardness, then sunk down onto me.

Her face was immediately frustrated, "Come on? Are you hard?!" she grunted.

"Y-yes, Jo" I managed, pushing my tiny manhood into her hungry pussy, as far as I could.

After a few moments of struggle, she stood up suddenly, "You fucking excuse for a man! Damn right you should be dressed like a woman, that thing isn't much more than a fucking clit!"

"It used to be enough, Jo?"

She looked down at me in anger, I looked even smaller than usual, "Well it hardly brushes the fucking sides now! Come with me."

A Slut

I pulled himself up from the uncomfortable position on the , and followed her up to the bedroom. She was busy rummaging in some boxes at the back of her wardrobe. I stood at the foot of the bed waiting for her. It was not long before I saw what she was looking for. A big, thick dildo.

She looked at me, a smile back on her face, but I wished it was not there at present. She lay back on the bed and beckoned me over, handing me the giant.

I could not quite believe what I was looking at. Could not believe what I was holding. It smelt of her. It felt bigger than the plumber had, almost alive and rippling with veins.

"Put some red lipstick on, I want you to suck it like the girl you are," I looked at her, certain I was reading her wrong. She returned my gaze coldly, "Do it."

Trying not to let on that I knew exactly where her lipstick was, I coated his lips, watching Jo finger herself out of the corner of my eye. The drink and my increased submissiveness had given her the confidence to do that which she had never before.

"Now suck it like a slut..." she breathed, beginning to lose herself in her administrations.

Feeling my miniscule hardness pulsing with arousal against my will, I drew it to my lips. My tongue touched the tip. This seemed worse than the anonymous liaison with the plumber.

"Into your mouth, Terri... past those ruby red lips..." she purred, her fingers in her pussy increasing their pace.

The ten inch monster filled my mouth, unyielding and salty. I pushed it to the back of my throat, feeling himself begin to gag, then slid it back and forth. I felt so low, performing for my wife's entertainment, giving a blow job to a dildo at least four times my size. Dampness grew in my panties.

"Oh yes... that's it you little slut," she was squirming on the bed, her free hand now under her dress playing with her nipple, "Look at how damp your panties are, I can't believe you are getting off on this! You are such a pervert."

My eyes looked down, only to see the phallus filling my mouth. I had never felt so humiliated, but could not stop. My dick was nothing, I was nothing. I had never been so aroused in my life, and there was no way back from here.

"Now get over here and bury that thing into me!" she demanded. I rushed over, getting onto my hands and knees before her, then sunk the toy into her oozing pussy. Her fleshy lips stretched around it, as she let out a low moan, relishing the feelings of her body struggling to accommodate the beast. "That's, so good..."

Jo ground her hips against it, leaning back and closing her eyes, "Work it hard and fast, fuck me like a dyke, Terri," there was desperate sexual longing in her voice, she was close to explosion. She writhed with pleasure, letting out squeals of ecstasy.

Pulling her dress down over her pert, bra-less breasts, she pulled my face into them, "Suck on my titties!" There could be no arguing with her, and I was beyond the ability to do so anyhow. I took a big, erect nipple into my painted mouth, sucking and teasing as I rammed the dildo in and out.

She came, and came big. It was an earsplitting orgasm, one that threw gallons of cum out onto the sheets and over my hand.

After Glow

Panting, her chest heaving, Jo pushed me off her, "Oh my... that was the first time I've truly cum with you since we married, not counting the times you stuck that clever tongue of yours in there," my face was a mixture of agony and pride, "Make sure you put that thing away and clean up."

Rolling over, she fell almost immediately to sleep. I was lost without her instructions. I forced myself to act, removing her clothes and getting her into bed. I did as she said and then went to have a shower. Trying to remove some of the shame with the cum.

My tiny dick was still hard, but I could not bring myself to look at it anymore. I rubbed it through the panties, feeling cum fill them in seconds. Crying with humiliation, I got under the stream of water.