Terry's Descent Ch. 04

Story Info
Entertaining his wife's boss.
1.8k words
4.33
145.2k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telephone Call

I was sitting wrapped in a towel crying at the bottom of the stairs. Dread filled my body. That horrible empty feeling when you know that only the worst can come of your actions.

The house was clean, I was now purged of the filth of the day after a cleansing shower, and now I was waiting to hear from Jo. Wondering what the outcome would be.

The telephone rang. I knew who it was going to be.

"I want that house gleaming, and I want a gourmet meal for three ready for six," she ordered with malice through the phone, "You are going to be an obedient little bitch for me tonight, aren't you?"

"Yes, Jo," I replied, very quietly.

"Doug's wife is out of town, and I told him that you were to. He's expecting to see my little sister, Terri, and I've told him what a hot bitch she is. You will serve us and obey everything I say, understood?"

"Yes, Jo."

"Good. You had better look good, slut."

The phone was slammed down. My tears began to fall again.

Wining and Dining

Doug was quite a man; I could see what Jo found attractive about him. Tall, rugged and muscular, he was dressed stylishly and carried himself with an easy confidence. I spoke as little as possible and hurried around them.

Jo was sitting, flirting, at the dining table with him. She looked good enough to eat, and by Doug's expression, that is not far off from what he planned. He had looked me over more than once, subtly touching me without raising my guard whenever possible. I longed to let him touch me all he wanted, but after today's activities, was taking no chances.

My best efforts could not fathom out how Jo's mind worked. I played along, desperate to please her, and knowing that I had no choice if I ever wanted to see her again.

I had on the long black dress that I had worn yesterday when the plumber had come. My makeup was less garish than earlier, and the corset not as tight. Jo had seen to that as soon as she had come in; she forced it closed another few inches. Looking in the mirror whenever possible, I liked the appearance, and I think Doug did too.

"So, how often does Terri come calling?" he asked Jo whilst looking at me.

She saw his gaze and smiled evilly, "Oh, I think she's going to be staying quiet a while, especially if she serves us as good as this regularly," my cheeks flushed, and I looked down at my high heels.

They continued to talk about me, and I could bear it no longer. I quickly moved into the kitchen. I looked at the bottles of wine left; not many, they were getting through them at quite a rate.

I started to open one and was having difficulty when Doug walked in, he saw my struggles and moved towards me, "Here, let me help," he stood behind me and put his big hands over mine.

I sighed audibly, leaning into him as he effortlessly removed the stubborn cork. I looked up at him, "Thank you, you're very strong."

He brushed my complement aside and returned to the dinning room with the wine. Jo came in after him; I was still standing, overcome slightly.

"I think he likes you, Terri," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye, "If he comes onto you, don't resist."

"But, Jo?"

"Don't try that one on me, you slut, I know what you want. But trust me, you won't get it tonight," she turned and walked towards the door, "Come through, and remember what you are. My bitch."

I followed her. I knew that she was right. Something had changed yesterday, although it brewed for a long time. I did not have the spine to complain, and there was a part of me that craved her domination. A part that was growing all the time.

After Dinner Treats

"You won't believe what this little slut has been saying, Doug!" exclaimed Jo playfully as we entered the room, "She said that she thinks your cock is enormous. Can you believe that?"

He eyed us both, trying to gauge how far he could go, "Maybe a little too big for a girl like you," he answered, he knew that tonight was going to be a good one.

I just blushed and smiled nervously. I was desperate to know how big he was, I had watched his bulge throughout the evening.

Jo went up to him and put her arms casually around his neck. I felt sick as I saw her lean forward and pause, inviting him to kiss her. He looked at me as he moved the last few inches between them, and kissed my wife.

I just stood there. I knew this was going to happen, but actually seeing it was horrible. They were quickly locked in a passionate embrace. She sat on his lap, her dress riding up her toned thighs. Despite my sinking heart, I could feel the familiar dampness spreading in my panties.

Doug leant back and Jo began to unbutton his shirt, "Don't be a stranger, Terri," he beckoned, and I found myself walking towards him.

I moved to kiss his lips, moist from my wife's, when she pulled his face away from me, "Ah, ah, I'm here to be kissed, she's just for added extras..." she gave him an open mouth kiss, then told him to go and lay on the couch. He wasted no time in complying, shedding his shirt and trousers on the way. Jo pulled his underwear down, revealing his big dick and balls. Easily as big as the plumber's, but cleaner, well groomed.

He lay back, and she got on top of him. His hands freed her big breasts, and they writhed together, groping one another. I looked on and drooled.

Jo pulled away slightly and looked at me, "Come and suck on this big cock, you little slut," I had been mesmerised by it since it been released, and moved quickly over.

Getting in between his legs on my knees, I bent towards it. Jo slid off, sprawled beside him, and withdrew her dildo from her bag. I half watched as she took off her panties and slipped the plastic penis inside her, but was too engrossed in gazing at the magnificent shaft before me. I ran my tongue down its length, hearing Doug moan softly, then used my hands on it as I licked his balls.

"Mmm... Terri, you are evil..." he groaned, "Stop tormenting me!"

I obeyed, and drew it into my mouth, massaging it with my tongue as I bobbed my head with little movements. Jo was going crazy, she was ramming the dildo in and out, "Do it you slut, deep throat his cock!" she growled.

I sunk my head onto him, taking him all in. Again and again I felt his pubes against my nose, then his head by my lips. I looked at his eyes, closed and lost, then at Jo, her face contorted with anger and pleasure. He was close to cumming, I could sense it. So could Jo, she leaned forward and told me to stop. He looked at her with confusion.

"I want your load inside me..." she said, licking his shinning dick, then her eyes lit up, "Let's stick this dildo up Terri's ass!"

He looked at me with a nasty smile, "Oh yes, let's see what she can take."

I looked worried, terrified Jo would let him see my little stick, and scared of their sudden interest in hurting me.

"Lay back on the floor and lift your legs," I did as she ordered. She turned to Doug, "Stretch them wide apart and push them back, so there's plenty of room in her hole."

As my legs were spread to a very painful extent, she moved my panties aside and roughly shoved her slimy tool into my aching ass. I groaned in pain as it was forced in. Then she put my panties back and tied my hands in front of me. I did not know what to do, this was becoming dangerous. She looked down at me with hatred and malice, she was enjoying this, and then she spat on my face. Doug looked a little surprised at this, but the alcohol and momentum of the evening took control.

"Screw me over her face, Doug," she said, getting on her hands and knees over my head, her face over my legs, "I have wanted you to take me for so long."

He moved behind her, his big balls hanging down on my forehead. I watched as his shaft slid smoothly into her soaking pussy. There was nothing else I could see.

"Oh yes, you are big..." she moaned as he began to drive into her, "Lick my pussy, slut."

I did as she said, sticking my tongue out as far as I could, and flicking her clit. This drove her moans into animal noises, and she came, flooding my face. He carried on, controlling himself well. As she began to cum again, so did he. I watched his balls tighten; saw cum seep out of her lips. Then gazed as his dick was pulled out, slowly shrinking.

"Clean me up, slut," she ordered. I obeyed, sucking his cum from her hot pussy. My humiliation was extreme, tasting his stinking seed from my wife.

When I had sucked and licked her clean, she had me do the same for him. He began to get hard again.

Sleeping Arrangements

As soon as she saw him growing in my mouth, Jo said 'why didn't they continue in bed', and he readily agreed. As she left she told me that I would be in the spare room, and was to clean and get breakfast ready early for them. I sat there, my hands now untied, and nodded. She stopped, and looked at me.

"I think it would be appropriate if you called me Mistress, don't you?"

I knew she was right. Either I did something about what was happening, or allowed her to take complete control. I did not have it in me to protest.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, my eyes on the floor.

"Oh, and keep the dildo in your ass until I tell you otherwise," she left the room.

I did as she had asked and then went to the spare room. I could hear them making love, the walls were thin and I was right next to them.

I got down onto all fours and slowly began to fuck myself with the dildo. I could hear her screaming. I reached under my corset and played with my nipple, it felt good. I began to groan too, I pinched harder, then assaulted the other. I had never felt so electric. Out of nowhere, I came in my panties, but it did not stop. I pulled the dildo out and shoved it down my throat to stifle my screams. As I did, I came and filled my panties more than I ever had before.

Collapsing, I fell asleep listening to the sordid games in the next room.